Your Boyfriend Says Hi Ch. 02

Story Info
Leslie introduces Jake to his friend...
3.6k words
4.65
17.4k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 03/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers

Jake flopped on his bed, drained. He'd just come back home from his Handball practice and tired as he is, plans to sleep the rest of the evening off. Little does he know, his plans are about to change.

~Bzzzz~

His phone buzzes, notifying him of an incoming message. With a tired groan, he reaches for it and taps the screen.

"Sup lover boy? Got any plans for tonight?"

Unknown.

"Who's this?"

Jake.

"Guess ;P "

Unknown.

A picture was attached to the message. It was Leslie, and holding his phone in front of a mirror to take a selfie. Judging by the dripping purple edges of his bleached hair, and the fact that he was in his birthday suit, he's just finished taking a shower, Jake guessed. His emerald green eyes staring into the young man's soul through the bright screen, stirred something deep inside him. His succulent looking, black painted, snake bite pierced lips. His narrow waist. His child bearing hips. His smooth, shapely legs... Were it not for the fat slab of meant between his juicy thighs, anyone would mistake him for a girl. That slab of meat....The silver haired boy's gaze lingers a bit longer on the tool the femboy used to stretch his windpipe just a week ago.

~Bzzzzz~

The day dreaming teen is snapped back to reality when his phone buzzes again.

"You know I can see the blue double ticks, right? So you're either jerking to my sexy pic or just wondering how a hottie like me can exist~"

Leslie.

"Fuck you"

Jake.

"You wish, hehe"

Leslie.

"But if you behave and be a good boy, I might let you eat my ass someday~"

Leslie.

That prospect didn't sound too bad, thought the horny teen before jerking his head and chasing that thought away.

"So, any plans tonight?"

Leslie.

"Sleeping. Just got back from practice. I'm dead."

Jake.

"Ooh? What sport are you doing?"

"No wait. A fit, sexy body like yours....Athleticism?"

Leslie.

"Close, but no. I play Handball."

Jake.

"Handball? That why you were so good at handling my balls last week? XD"

Leslie.

Jake's face turned red.

"Shut up!"

Jake.

"Haha. Anyway, I'd love to watch you play sometime."

Leslie.

"Is he...flirting with me?" Jake wondered, before going back to typing his next response.

"I mean, it's not like we do private training or anything so...Nothing's really stopping you"

Jake.

"Oh? Then I just might do that. Wonder what it'll feel like to crater your ass in the team's locker room. I bet it'd be hot as fuck!~"

Leslie.

The young man's heart skips a beat when he reads the message, his pants starting to feel a little tight all of a sudden.

"As if."

Jake.

"Watch me, big boy~"

"Anyways, going to the cinema with a friend. Wanna join?"

Leslie.

"What movie's on tonight?"

Jake.

"The kind of movie that you don't pay attention to and just spend an hour and a half making out in the dark instead ;P"

Leslie.

The teen bites his lower lip, imagining what the goth's dark lips might taste like.

"Funny..."

Jake.

"Yeah I know, I'm hilarious."

"So, you coming?"

Leslie.

"Sure, why not."

Jake.

"Cool! Meet us there at 8."

Leslie.

"I will."

Jake.

"Good boy."

Leslie.

Again, the boy's heart skips a beat at the last message. Why does he have such an effect on me? He wondered.

No matter, he thought. The teenager jumps on his feet, surging with new found energy a heads to take a shower.

"There he is!" Leslie exclaims as he sees his sister's boyfriend approaching. The femboy was dressed in his usual goth attire; Spiked collar, black cropped top, showing off his flat, pierced belly. A mini skirt with little skull motifs, fishnet stockings and big ass barbie boots.

"Ohh! Miam miam~" Leslie's friend quips playfully "you didn't tell he was such a stud~" He continues, stroking Jake's ego and getting him to puffing his chest a little.

"Ah shut up..." The goth trap nudges his friend. "Jake this is Lake, my dumb ass best friend on the planet". While many would consider Leslie's clothing style to be gothic, Lake had a more punk like style. He was wearing a gray beanie that left bangs of his aqua blue dyed hair hanging over his feminine face. Baby blue eyes that gleamed with lust and mischief. A ring decorated his cute nose and glossy, juicy looking lips that would most likely tempt any man that sets his eyes on them. He was wearing a cropped sleeveless denim Jacket with a purple hoody underneath. Just like Leslie, he was also wearing a mini skirt though it didn't have the skull motives. And instead of the fishnet stockings, he was wearing ripped thigh highs that ended with military like boots.

Jake extends his arm for a handshake Which Lake grasps and shakes "Nice to meet you, Lake".

The girly boy chuckles "So formal. Pleasure's my big guy~"

"S-so, What are we watching?" Jake goes, before he feels a strong hand land on his should.

"YO!! If it isn't the captain! Hey guys come check this out! Looks like the captain has found us a couple of hotties for the night!"

Jake turns around and sees three of his handball teammates.

"What are you doing here guys?"

"And what the fuck do you mean he found you hotties for the night?" Lake spits out venomously, not hiding his annoyance at the three jocks' sudden butt-in.

"Ow this one's feisty! I love it" One of the jocks says, earning a middle finger from the punk trap.

"Alright, alright." The one with his hand on Jake's shoulder starts " Sorry, cap, don't mind him. Its just since you're already with Jen we assumed you'd be a good captain and let the team have their fun. Wouldn't want this to come to your girl's ears, right?" He says, not bothering to veil the threat.

"You son of a-" Leslie starts but stops when Jake raises a hand in a ' I got this' way.

"You're Steve, right?" He goes, his voice cold and filled with contempt. "You used to wash our jockstraps after practice. How' would you like to spend the rest of this season the the next doing that again?" The meat head's jaw clenches and Lake could see him balling his fists.

The atmosphere was so tense, you could cut it with a knife. The two tall athletes glare at each other for a good while before finally 'Steve' lowers his eyes and relaxes his hands "S-sorry Cap, didn't mean to be rude or nothing. I-I can see you're clearly just hanging out with some friends."

"That's alright, shit happens" Jake forces a smile and pats the jock's shoulder. "But..." His hand clenches, digging his fingers into Steve's muscles painfully, causing him to flinch "If you talk to me like that again, you'll be picking up your teeth off the floor, got it? Now fuck out out of my sight."

The femboys cackle as they watch the trio leave, tails between their legs. Once they judge them far enough, they both playfully slap their 'hero's ass, making him jump a little.

"Damn, that gave me goose bumps! Didn't know you could be hotter than you already are" Leslie says.

"Mhm~" Lake nods. "So manly~ Got me all hot and bothered~"

The traps both slip a hand down the captain's pants, grabbing each a cheek.

"How about we reward you for standing up for us?" The goth coos into the boy's ear, rubbing his growing bulge against his thigh.

"wh-what about thee movie?"

"Fuck the movie" Lake whispers with a chuckle. "My house is close and the parents are out of town~"

The flustered boy swallows loudly then nods shyly.

"Good boy~" The traps let out before letting of the taller boy's rear and wrapping an arm each around his waist and walking out the theatre.

The throuple arrives at Lake's house and as soon as he unlocks the door, both he and his goth friend drag their date upstairs to the parents' bedroom. Leslie tears Jake's shirt open, ripping a few buttons off before getting on his tiptoes and locking his black painted lips against the boy's.

While Jake's distracted by the goth's sweet pierced lips, Lake helps him take off his shirt from behind. He tosses it to the side then tries to reach for his belt. He fiddles with it for a few seconds but manages to unbuckle it and pulls the boy's pants and underwear down around his ankles. The young man, without breaking his kiss with Leslie, kicks his bottoms off to the side.

Lake gets into a squatting position, mere inches away from the handball player's toned ass. He lets out a giggle before sinking his teeth into one of Jake's cheeks, making him groan into Leslie's mouth. Seeing his punk friend having fun, the bleach haired boi wraps a pale hand around the athlete's hardening cock and begins stroking it.

Meanwhile, Lake spreads the sandwiched boy's buttocks and reveals his untouched, virgin tight starfish. He bites his lower lip for a second then sticks out his pierced tongue and begins dragging it across the wrinkled entrance. He gives a few surface licks then switches to drilling his velvety muscle into that tasty hole, causing Jake's groans to slowly morph into sweet moans.

Starting to get worked up too, the sliver haired boy raises his hands and slaps the both on Leslie's juicy ass, making him give out a surprised little whimper. He leaves them there, kneading the globes of femboy goodness.

"Are you about done down there?" Leslie asks after breaking the kiss.

Hearing this, Lake stands up and hikes his skirt and pulls his panties to the side and freeing his eager eleven inches beast. He lines up the angry head with its moist target and with one swift and powerful thrust, slams his child's arm sized fuck rod balls deep up the 'stud's gut. Jake's face instantly twists into a pained and shocked expression as he falters, his legs shaky and has to lean on Leslie to stay in his feet. He opens his mouth the scream but nothing comes out, the femboy hung trap seems to have just knocked the wind out of him.

"Guess I'll take that as a yes~" The pale trap chuckles.

Lake wraps his arms around his new fucktoy's waist, running a hand along his chiseled abs, feeling them while his fat cock does the same from the inside. He rests his chin on the bottom's shoulder with a satisfied smile "Mmm~fuuuuuuuck. Sorry for that big boy, I just looove punching my cock through a boy's V card" He giggles, punctuating his sentence with a rough jab of his girly slab of meat.

Leslie shakes his head with a grin and lets go of Jake's dick, now twitching and throbbing uncontrollably as it drools pre on the wooden floor.

"Get ready, sexy~ I'm about to reshape your shitter into a perfect sluthole." The punk whispers into his cocksleeve's ear. Jake only had a second to mentally prepare before the the femboy drags his massive fagmaker out leaving only the bulbous head remains in then sends his womanly hips crashing against the fuckboy's toned rear, stealing a slutty moan out of him.

"I love the way you moan....just like a little bitch~"

"A faggy bitch!" Leslie correct his friend.

"Oh yeah, totally! We're about to make you our faggot cock milker~" Lake promises before repeating the process and slamming once more, this time he tries a different angle. Jake clenches his eyes as he tries his best to relax his anal muscles to make things less painful for himself. Another slam, another angle. The trap keeps going until the boy throws his head back with a loud moan.

"AHA!! Looks like I found it~" Lake exclaims as he feels his cock bump against something. "Know what this is?" He asks, grinding his fuckrod along the bundle of nerves causing Jake's eyes to flutter and slightly roll back and his whole body to twitch and spasm. "This is your bitch-button~" the rap explains "And I'm about to fucking beat it into submission with my girlcock~" He whispers. And true to his word, Lake begins fucking the boy hammering at his prostate and rearranging his guts in the process. His hips become a blur as he introduces the boy to the mind numbing joys of his fuckhole bred.

"Go easy on him Lake. Don't break him before I had a turn." Leslie casually says as he strokes his meat at the sight of his sister's boyfriend getting fucked like a cheap whore.

"He's fiiiiine, right bitch?" Lake retorts nibbling at his recipients ear.

Jake's only response was to start convulsing on the spot, digging his nails into the goth's tender assmeat as he feels the cum leave his balls and fire out of his throbbing dick and plasters the pale brat's belly and cock.

"UURGH FUCK!" The punk dom grunts out as Jake's orgasm causes his love tunnel to clamp down hard on the femboy's cock and milk it for all it's worth. "FUCKFUCKFUUCK! UNNNFFFF!!" Lake groans out. "TAKE MY FUCKING CUM YOU FAGGOT SLUT!!" He screams before hilting himself balls deep in in the teen's guts and flooding them with potent boiseed. The silver head's eyes flicker and flutter as he gets his very first creampie ever. Watching Jake's cute reaction, Leslie can't resist wanting to kiss him. And so he does, shoving his tongue down the fucktoy's throat, making him fall a little bit more in love with him.

"Aw, you two are adorable~" Lake quips, coming down from the heights of his orgasm. With a whimper, he extracts his ass juices and femboy nut covered cock out of the freshly fucked boy. He the spreads his his reddened cheeks and takes a look at his handy work "~Whistle~ Look at this sweet dick milker~" He coos, biting his lip at the sight of his steaming femcum dripping out of the winking hole.

"Alright, my turn!" Leslie sings, breaking the kiss and tossing Jake onto the bed with ease, his legs having given out by now and was only held standing by leaning on the Goth trap and thanks to the girthy peg up his ass. The femboy flips Jake on his back and manhandles him so that his head is now hanging over the edge of the bed.

"Oh you evil bastard~" Lake lets out, realizing what his friend was planning.

"You know it~" The evil bastard giggles. He then grips his hefty slab of meat at the base and taps the oblivious boy's chin a few times to prompt him to part his lips. Soon as he does, the goth slips his meat into the boy's mouth and down his throat, causing Jake's eyes to tear up and start gagging. Eventually, Leslie's smooth, full sac comes to rest against the boy's nose, his hot breath tickling the trap's cum tanks.

"Mmm God I missed this throat pussy so much~" He moans out staying there and watching as the cocksleeve's body convulses and twitches with the lack of air.

Oddly enough, Jake doesn't struggle. He could easily shove the trap off of him but instead just grips the sheets and prays that this be over soon. The girly boy seems to have heard his prayer as he rips his sloppy dick out of its new sheath. Strands and strings of spit and pregunk connecting the fuck pole to its rightful place.

"Hey Lake, come here for a sec."The punk boi raises an eyebrow and steps close to his friend "Wanna play dip the hot dog?~" The pale femboy asks, his lips stretched into an evil smile.

"Oh you meanie~" Lake replies with a smile matching his friend's. He positions himself beside Leslie and begins dipping his ass and nut flavored sausage in the oblivious boy's 'spit jar'. The femboy's cock's taste makes Jake wince when it brushes along his taste buds. He goes as deep as he can, only pulling back when his balls have kissed the boy's eyes.

"Nnnnnf.....Gonna make sure you never forget how I taste, fuckface~"

"At this rate he'll only be able to taste cock for weeks." Leslie cackles as he rams his fuckpole as soon as Lake's dick leaves Jake's mouth. The game goes on for a good five minutes, though it feels like hours for the poor human toy.

"Urrrggh FUCK!" Leslie groans out as he pulls out and begins furiously jerking his cock and paints his sister's boyfriend's face white. He fires a first rope square in the mouth, followed by a second and third one that land across his cheek and nose. The last three tar thick ropes cover the rest of his visage as they coat the boy's eyes, forehead and lips. "Shit....You're too good to leave you to Jen."

"Hah! Quickshot~" Lake playfully mocks.

"Hey fuck you! You got to blow a load in his ass, 'member?"

The punk trap shrugs and strokes his dick while the goth casually uses his semi to scoop his plastered spooge and feeds it to a dazed Jake.

"That's soooo hot~"

"You're not gonna finish?"

"And waste my precious cream? I have a better idea~" The aqua haired boi chimes in a mischievous tone. "Since his ass cunt is already well lubed up with my cum..."

"Go on..." Leslie's grin grows wider.

"How about we make sure he doesn't walk right for a week or two?"

"Oh I love where this is going~" The pale femboy bites his lower lip. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Let's double stuff this faggot!" Lake beams. Both traps turn to Jake, looming over his confused, cumdrunk form with hungry eyes.

"Come here slut!" The dom traps manhandle their plaything so that his ass is now the one hanging over the edge in a missionary style position.

"Look at him, barely able to move after just one facefuck."

"You did assfuck him too."

"Still, guess we're just too much for him to handle."

"Do we care though?"

"Fuck no! Let's stretch this bitch up!"

The merciless femboy couple stands side by side between the worried Jake's legs. "G-guys....I think we should call it a night.... right?" He pleads, his voice hoarse from the rough throat stuffing.

The friends look at each other for a second before bursting out laughing. They each grab one of Jake's legs and spread them to the side before they both take hold of their fagdestroyer and playfully rub the precum drooling heads against the boy's still boiseed dripping rosebud.

"FIRST!" Leslie shout before stabbing his monster, forcing it past the boy's ring popping it inside his gut, making him yelp and groan in surprise.

"Ah damn! You tight slut!" The goth moans out, laying a loud slap on his cocksleeve's thigh, making him flinch and grip the sheets. Leslie pulls back and slams back in, this time he begins rotating his cock inside Jake's mancave, burrowing in and loosening it. He keep that up for about two minutes and half a dozen thrusts.

Eventually, the submissive teen feels another visitor knock on his backdoor "Knock knock, bitch boy~".

"Wha-ARGHHH!" Was all the poor boy could manage before Lake pushes his behemoth along side Leslie's.

Jake's eyes flutter, tears filling them blurring his vision. He digs his nails into the bedsheets and gritting his teeth as the mean bois's cocks snuggle together inside his gut.

"Look at that! We made it fit!"

"I know right! Now that warm up is over, time to really fuck your shit up~"

And with this the femboy bullies pull back till only their fat heads remained inside. Then with one brutal thrust, they slam all obese inches up Jake's already abused intestines. They fuck, hammer, pound, wreck the young man's ass, treating it like a cheap cocksock as they fuck him to hell and back. Jake's consciousness is barely holding on, his eyes have completely rolled back, staring at the macabre show of his brains being fucked out of him. His cock has since long deflated, consequence of his poor prostate being ground to paste by the two massive bullcocks reshaping his guts.

"Nnnnfuuuck....such a snug fit!"

"I....shit I know right?"

"I'm not gonna last much longer!"

"Fuck me neither."

"Wanna cum together?"

"Uhuh~"

The girly bois throw their child bearing hips ferociously for a few more thrust before finally ramming their fuckrods balls deep inside the fainted Jake. They let out a loud, slutty moan as they flood the boy's mancave with semen, bloating his stomach a little as their cocks act as a seal blocking the fecum from spilling out.

Leslie takes a second to catch his breath and ride down his climax's afterglow. "That's what I call a good night! How was it for you?" He asks, turning his gaze to their 'date'. "Jake?" He calls out, slapping the boy a couple of times. "Passed out cold...".

Mudayo
Mudayo
133 Followers
12