Your Brother has to Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I know, you big doofus."

"I'm sorry?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll bet."

"I didn't... I mean, I wasn't trying to..."

"No. I know it wasn't your fault it's just..."

"I know. But... That was my virginity, sis," Tom said. He didn't sound upset at all. Almost proud. "My big sister took my virginity."

"That's great, hon," Hailey said, trying to keep the tension out of her voice, "Now be a good little brother and take it out."

She felt Tom sort of struggle behind her, then nothing.

"I can't I... oh god... There's not enough room. I'm stuck, Hales. I mean, I can't move at all. I don't think it's... fuckthat'sfuckinggood... coming out until we come out."

Well, Haley thought, this wasn't so bad. Her brother's cock was inside her. And, she had to admit, it felt fucking fully fantastic.

But it wasn't like they were actually fucking. Like Tom said, he couldn't even really move. So they would just sit there, in that position and well, it would be a funny story. That was all. It's not like she would, like, cum or anything this way. Right? And as long as that didn't happen then it was OK, really. Nothing to be worried about at all.

As if in response, without Hailey's conscious approval, her pussy squeezed at the massive cock inside of her. Both siblings groaned simultaneously.

"You two OK in there?" Madison asked.

"fff... Fine," Hailey said. He just... kneed me really hard before. Hurt like hell."

"Yuh-huh," Madison said. Her smug smirk made Hailey remember her promise. The one she'd made to herself, that one unfortunate exclamation aside, Hailey was going to keep if it killed her.

Hailey knew she was stuck and she couldn't change that. Her brother's immense fuck stick was jammed deeper than anything she'd ever felt. His cockhead felt wedged against her cervix in a way that she hadn't realized was possible. And they had time... all the time... too much time... before they'd be allowed to disengage.

And everyone was watching, waiting, to see the two siblings at their weakest moment. But Hailey remembered her promise to herself. Her one last bit of dignity. She would show them nothing.

Face blank. Body still. No matter what. She wouldn't give these perverts the satisfaction of knowing that her brother had fucked her - was fucking her - and, worse, that she'd enjoyed it. And besides, Tom was just inside her. It wasn't like she'd cum or anything. So really there was nothing to be ashamed of.

"Don't move," she told her brother, "It's... it's OK. Just don't move."

But Hailey's body had no intention of keeping her promise for her. Her pussy - her mischevious, hungry, little puss - seemed driven towards milking her little brother's cock. And he was more than happy to oblige, of course. Tom had clearly been on the edge to start. She doubted he - a virgin no less - would last 16 seconds like this. Let alone 16 minutes.

"OK," Tom said, "I'll be still." He sort of kept his promise. Her brother didn't move his crotch at all, but ran his hands over Hailey's arms, reached under her and squeezed her breasts through her dress.

Hailey couldn't exactly blame her brother by that point. If the roles had been reversed she was sure she'd have done the same. Why settle for bronze when you can grab for the gold?

Then Tom moved a little more and slid his hands inside, holding each of her bare boobs. Hailey had never loved her breasts - they never seemed big enough for boys to notice them - but they felt absolutely perfect in her brother's hands.

Tom started rubbing her tits as best he could. Her nipples brushed against his rough palms and the sensation shot straight down to Hailey's poor overstuffed pussy. She arched her back and once again her pussy squeezed his cock like wringing out a rag.

Tom groaned and in response, Hailey felt... No! Oh no. How was this even... Tom wasn't even moving and her stupid, slutty body was about to...

"I c... oh god. Oh GOD..."

A little burst built up in Hailey's sex. This wasn't an upper. Just a little cum. But Hailey was left in shock as her body truly betrayed her. She tensed as the pleasure raced through her. Bit her lip. Bent her head. Ground her teeth to keep the low groan deep in her throat. Then the pleasure burst, forcing her head up like howling at the moon. Slamming her eyes shut.

Then it was gone. Hailey's whole body trembled from the exertion. Holy fuck.

That was just with her brother buried inside her. Held still by self control and constricted by the skinny sleeping bag. Hailey could only imagine if Tom could find some way to thrust. To pump. Pound her poor wanting pussy into the ground. Oh god...

"Fuck... Hales," Tom whispered into her ear, "I'm... I'm trying sis." His cock flexed on the word 'sis.' "I really am. Trying to stay still for you. But I'm getting really close and I..."

"Oh. Ummmmm. Fuck... Tom I'm... Uhn."

"Fill her up! Fill her up!" The crowd was chanting. Oh fuck. Her brother seemed to reach the same conclusion.

"Fuck... sis. Are you... I mean, is it safe?"

Immediately, in that moment, everything made sense to Hailey. Why she'd been so horny all day. Why everything Tyler did had felt so good. The orgasms. The... the upper. Why her pussy was so fucking wet like a fucking faucet of girl butter. She didn't even have to count the days.

"Hales... you're on the pill, right?"

"Nuh uh."

"F... Oh fuck." Tom's body started to shake, as if those two little words - not even fully formed, just little grunts - had triggered his explosion by themselves. And, as if moving in sympathy, Hailey felt her own body begin to tighten. Building. Shaking in time with her brother.

Hailey stared forward and saw almost an army of shoes and legs. She repeated it, her promise, again and again and again. Gripped it like it would ground her.

"Just don't move. Just don't move."

Her brother practically seizing above her. The crowd noise seeming to rise to crescendo as Hailey and her brother did the same. Did they notice? Did they know? Was an entire crowd about to watch a brother impregnate his older sister?

Again, though she'd ordered it not to, Hailey felt her whole body bear down on her brother's cock. Tom almost howled in pleasure.

"Don't move. Don't move," Hailey was chanting it now. They were both shaking. Rumbling against each other. Hailey felt the pressure inside her, like a dam about to burst. Her face burned. Sweat dripped off her like she'd been caught in the rain.

Together they fluttered. Shivered. Pleasure rolling up and down their bodies.

"Huurrrrr... hurrrrrrr... hurrrrrrr..." Tom's breath in her ear. Getting faster now. Hands clutching at her breasts. He was trying to hold out, poor boy, he was doing so good. Trying to keep his big sister safe. Just like always.

And Hailey thought about it. All those times she'd picked on him growing up. Especially now that they were older. She'd teased him. Called him names. Things she'd never imagined she could say to someone she loved.

And in return, all Tom had ever done was love her. He'd been strong for her when she was weak. Brave when she was afraid. Protected her. Stood by her side no matter what. Always.

So Hailey lowered her head. Bit her lip. Shut her eyes.

"T... Tom? Tommy? It's OK."

"Wh... what?"

Hailey felt her brother's hands still pumping greedily at her tits. His breath on her ear. His cock - her little brother's amazing enormous cock - already making her fuller than she'd ever been and straining to fill her further.

"It's OK to cum."

"But Hailey you're not... I mean, I might..."

"You will baby brother," Hailey said, knowing in her heart that it was true and laughing at her unintentional choice of words, "You're gonna put your baby in my body. I know it in my heart I know it."

"But..."

"Cum" Hailey said.

Tom's grip tightened on his sister's breasts, like holding on for dear life. He buried his head in her hair. And then, again, his whole body began to shake. Not a trembling like before, but great violent fits.

Hailey started shaking with him. Tried to hold her body in control. The more he built, she built. The more she tried to hold still, the more her body began to overwhelm her.

Then they both froze. The world seemed to go silent. Two siblings about to share the most forbidden moment.

"Hailey?" Tom's voice weak and shaky, "Your brother has to cum."

"Hrrrrrrrrrr...ahhhHHHHH!" Her brother roared and the crowd erupted in cheers in the same moment.

Tom spasmed and Hailey felt like a cannon had been fired deep inside of her. Her brother's cock exploded. His warmth painted her walls. Drove past her cervix. Like an army of sperm were breaking down the door to her womb

At first it was nothing. Like her insides had been dipped in warm water. A strange sensation and not altogether unpleasant.

Then suddenly, Hailey felt it.

Not a little cum like before or even just an upper but an upperest of uppers that didn't just rise up her body but engulfed her whole in one swift crash and then another. And another. Pleasure that was more than a wave. A typhoon as her womb didn't just ask for her brother's essence but demanded it. Greedily sucking his sperm into her eager, fertile gullet.

Hailey tried so hard to hold it. So hard. Eyes sealed shut. Her body thrashed back and forth. Whole head vibrating. She bit her lip so hard she tasted blood. A long low sigh still somehow escaped her lips, like steam from a teapot.

A long low, "aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Her brother's cock kept blasting her. And somehow just barely still holding still Hailey came harder than she'd ever experienced or even known she could. Each explosion greater, not less, forced her body up and forward like supplicant to the ceiling. Tensing upward, held in place. Radiating pleasure.

As if their shared orgasm was only made more intense by how they'd held it back.

Then, as if finally cracking under the pressure, Hailey felt like something inside her snap. She fell to the floor quivering. Her brother somehow still filling her with his ecstatic ejaculation. Emptying himself into his sister. More than gallons - an ocean of cum being poured into her drinking glass-sized snatch.

Overflowing. Drowning. And with each burst, orgasms washed over Hailey like a corpse in the sea. Mumbling softly for her brother.

"Tommy... Oh my little Tommy..."

Tom finally collapsed onto her back. Tension draining onto the floor. She felt the weight of him and wanted nothing more. They just lay there - brother's hands on his sister's breasts, cock buried in her pussy - until the timer finally went off.

*

After they were unzipped, Hailey stood up carefully, letting her dress fall back down over her butt. Her brother was still lying on the ground, like he was shell shocked. She thought she saw a little drool drip out of his mouth. Hailey's little brother had just lost his virginity to his sister in front of hundreds of people. He looked more than comfortable with the outcome.

With the big show now concluded, everyone started to wander off. Hailey found herself standing in the middle of the living room more or less alone. Forgotten. She started to walk back up the stairs to use the bathroom. Maybe her panties would be dry by now. If no one had taken them as a souvenir.

"See, that wasn't so bad," Madison said.

Hailey hadn't even seen the girl standing on the stairs behind her.

"Tyler said it was really cool, what you did. I think he sees you in a totally new light. If you asked him out right now? I guaran-fucking-tee he'd say yes. Anyway, hope you enjoyed the party. It's pretty much over - people need to get the fuck out of my house. But you can stay as long as you want. It's different with friends, y'know?"

Madison gave Hailey a little hug, then pushed past her up the stairs and disappeared down a corridor. Hailey stood there, almost in shock.

She felt a long stream of her brother's warm cum drip down the inside of her leg. She wondered if anyone noticed. Her brother. Oh God. There was so much of it. She'd never seen so much cum. And he'd pumped it all right into her waiting, fertile womb.

In that moment, there were only two things Hailey knew for sure: She was carrying her brother's baby.

And she was going to fuck him again.