Your Cheating Wife

Story Info
He does to your wife what you can't.
1.3k words
3.8
30.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers

Your wife seems like such a proper, straight-laced woman. But the reality is she's a total cock slut. She told me the other day how you tried to fix the dishwasher and she had to stay home to wait for the technician to arrive and fix what you did. As usual, they said they would arrive sometime between early morning and noon, so she decided to take the day off and stay at home.

Apart from being pissed at you, she was feeling horny, and she pulled out some lingerie she hadn't worn in a long time. After checking herself out in the mirror, she decided to play around with her makeup, applying it heavier than usual, especially around the eyes. Then, she stood up and looked into the full length mirror, admiring the beauty of the slut in the reflection.

Her pussy was getting wet by this time, so she went to the bed, sliding her hand down her panties as she reached for the vibrator in the nightstand. She stroked her swollen clitoris as she plunged the vibrator deep inside. Her hips rocked to the vibrations as she rubbed herself close to orgasm...

Just then, the doorbell rang. She was frustrated by the interruption, so close to getting off and now meeting with some fucking technician for something her husband broke. Quickly, she slid on her robe and answered the door. To her surprise, this wasn't the out of shape repairman she anticipated. He was tall, dark, and handsome, and her demeanor changed quickly as she showed him the dishwasher.

While he started working on the repairs, she excused herself to the bedroom to finish what she was doing. Her robe spilled to the floor and she climbed on the bed. As she laid back, she fantasized about the repairman's hands on her full breasts. She rubbed her pussy, sucking her juices off the vibrator, then slid it inside her. While she did this, she wondered what kind of cock he had, and fantasized the vibrator was his dick. This pushed her over the top and she came hard and passed out, intoxicated with sexual bliss.

A knock at her bedroom door startled her. The technician was standing there looking at her as she came to. She was startled to be discovered half naked on the bed, but the bulge in his pants indicated his approval. He explained that it was a simple repair that didn't take much time. As he talked, his eyes looked your wife up and down. She could have paid him right away and sent him to his next job, but she wanted him. She wanted to see the big cock in his trousers, and she wanted to fuck another man.

With a coy look, she told him his job wasn't done yet, and she slid down her panties, flashing her wet, hungry pussy at the stranger. Then, she crawled to the edge of the bed, beckoning him to her. She told him she had no intention of leaving him in such a distressed state, and she told him to unzip his pants. Your wife's seductive maneuvers worked like a charm and he did not hesitate to walk over to her, unzipping his pants and letting them fall to the floor. The look of delight on your wife's face as his big dick jumped out, nearly slapping her in the face. It was so much longer than yours and so much thicker. The prospect of this monster wrecking your wife's pussy aroused her as she purred with excitement. Oral sex has never been her thing, but seconds after he whipped out his huge dick, your wife's lips were wrapped around his mammoth pole. She sucked his dick as it hardened, getting bigger as she struggled to get it down her throat. Your dick fits easily in her mouth, she thought, but this one takes some real work. And work it your wife did. She slid his length as deep as she could, cutting off her breathing while trying to take him balls deep into her throat. Her pussy pulsed in tempo with her rising heartbeat, and her pussy dampened. In fact, she was so wet, her juices ran down her legs.

He reached around and plunged his fingers into her wet hole and she moaned on the stranger's cock. She never lets you finger her, but she needed to feel something inside her, and the pleasure she received from his fingers made her reciprocate by pushing his cock deeper down her throat. Then, he removed his fingers and pulled his dick out of your wife's mouth. She gasped for air and he stepped behind her, rubbing his dick against her dripping wet pussy. Your wife begged him to fuck her, as he coated his dick with your wife's pussy juices.

Then, he pressed the head against her hungry hole. While he hesitated, she pushed back, sliding his bulbous head into her wet pussy. She moaned, not feeling anything this big inside her since she fucked your best man at the wedding reception. Your wife briefly smiled, thinking how you thought she was wet for you in the honeymoon suite, when she was actually dripping with cum from another man. The thought disappeared as the stranger slowly slid his large dick in her married pussy. Normally, putting something so big inside her would be painful, but she was so wet for him, his cock found little resistance in your wife's waiting hole. His cock was much thicker than yours, and as his length easily pushed past the depths your cock struggled to reach, his plum sized cockhead touched places your wife did not know she had. By the time he had his pelvis met hers, she had her first orgasm with this stranger.

With his dick completely in your wife, he grabbed her hips and picked up the tempo, never pulling his dick more than halfway out of her. As he fucked her deeply, wave after wave of orgasm washed over her, and her pussy juices dripped from his large balls as they slapped into her. Slowly, he picked up the pace, and he fucked her from behind at a feverish pace. Your wife pushed back against him, savoring the deep penetration she could never feel from her husband.

Suddenly, he pulled out of your wife, and she nearly collapsed from the pleasure as her pussy ached for her void to be filled again. She spun around and looked up to him. Like a hungry puppy, she licked her juices off his erect cock, giving the stranger a pleading look as she slid his length into her mouth as she savored her pussy juice off his length. When his dick was completely clean, your wife laid back in the bed with her legs together. Looking at him in the eye, she spread her legs wide, and he quickly mounted her, sliding deep inside her hungry hole. Your wife wrapped her legs around him pushing her pelvis upward to him, giving her the perfect angle to stroke her pleasure spots. He kissed her deeply as she moaned with pleasure. When he told her he was not going to last much longer, she begged him to come inside her. When he erupted inside her, she wailed as her body shook uncontrollably before passing out with his dick pulsing his semen deep inside her.

When she came to, he was gone, leaving the invoice on the kitchen counter. Her pussy was full with his cum, and his seed drizzled down he thigh. Most women would be ashamed of what they had done, but the pleasure she felt washed away any semblance of guilt, and instead she reached down to scoop some of his seed from her inner thigh. She sucked and savored the cocktail of their combined juices as she mused about what appliance needed repair next.

Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers