"Your Cock's Bigger," Mom Said Ch. 06

Story Info
My mother gives Jake what he deserves.
4.1k words
4.51
87.4k
48

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 12/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the sixth story in this series. You may want to read the other five first.

https://www.literotica.com/s/you-go-first-01-jake-said

https://www.literotica.com/s/you-go-first-02-john-said

https://www.literotica.com/s/you-go-first-samantha-said

https://literotica.com/s/ill-go-first-donnie-said

https://www.literotica.com/s/ill-go-first-mom-said-ch-5

Most authors love feedback. Please let me know how I did! Voting is nice, too, and helps everybody else, which is even more important.

+ + + + + + + + + + + +

I stayed in my room for almost half an hour after Mom left. Then I ducked into the hall bathroom to wash all the jizz off of my crotch and stomach. Mom had jerked me off to a massive orgasm, and there had been cum all over me. I'd scooped most of it up on my fingers and licked it off, but my skin was still pretty crusty.

When I wandered into the kitchen for lunch I found her sitting quietly, eating a sandwich. I stood near the counter, waiting for her to say something first. I had no idea what a boy says to his mother after she beats him off into her panties while telling him he has a pretty small penis.

"This is awkward, Mom" I finally said to her.

"Not so much, sweetheart. You're a normal young man with a normal penis that shoots normal cum when a normal woman has sex with you. I wanted to be that woman this morning. I don't expect to do that again." Mom paused and then concluded, "No, I'm certain I won't do that again. Sit down and we won't speak about it anymore. Unless you want to."

I didn't. We ate quietly and went our separate ways for the rest of the day. Not another word was said about what we'd done with each other.

When Dad got home from golf I went to my room before dinner. Unexpectedly, I had been a little rattled seeing Dad after his wife whacked me off and told me he got off masturbating into her panties. I was starting to reassess my image of my manly father. He didn't look like a sissy, but then again I hoped I didn't, either! Did my father like men? Did I have some sort of gay gene from him?

Sunday morning Dad asked me to come with him to do some last-minute shopping for gifts at the mall. That sounded kind of boring to me, but the alternative was to hide in my room avoiding my mother, so I pretended to be delighted.

As soon as we left, Mom called Jake. She told him a mix of truths and falsehoods that she'd come up with overnight:

*That she knew I'd been playing with her underwear (true).

*That this bothered her, and she sat me down for a long talk about sex (true).

*That our front-door security camera told her he had been with me most of the day (false, we didn't even own one).

*That if he didn't come over to talk to her, she'd have a conversation with his parents (we'll never know if this was true).

He came right away.

He was, understandably, terrified when he arrived. He didn't know how much info I'd given Mom about our activities in her bedroom the other day, so he was going to have to play that part of their conversation by ear. But obviously, she did know he'd been present, and we'd had some sexual activity. He had to assume that I must have told her something.

Mom's plan was quite simple. She would scare the piss out of him and send him away, never to lay a pervy hand on her sweet son ever again. She'd seen almost everything we had done on that nanny-cam and knew he hadn't taken advantage of me. It was clear that I'd enjoyed every minute of cross-dressing for him, sucking his cock, and taking him in my ass.

But she didn't tell Jake about the nanny-cam video and blamed him only for some vague "same-sex exploration and sex play" involving her underwear. Jake wasn't exactly sure what the hell she was talking about, but it sounded kind of normal, boys being boys stuff.

She told Jake she thought he had taken advantage of me, though she knew otherwise. She berated him for "leading a younger boy astray." My Mom made a demand that he not spend time with me in the future "doing dirty things". She told him, and maybe she believed it, that if I was free of Jake's bad influence I'd "stop the homo fooling around and have a normal relationship with a girl."

Jake saw pretty quickly that there was an easy way out of this rather deep pile of shit in which he found himself. He could admit whatever Mom alleged, beg forgiveness, maybe fake a few tears of remorse, and make himself scarce.

I so wish Jake had done this. But he didn't. He just tried to deny all of it.

"Look, Mrs. Thompson, I don't know what Jake told you, but while I *was* here, I didn't see anything involving any ladies underwear. Jake and I played video games for a couple of hours and I left. Maybe Jake made up a story to deflect blame for playing with your bra while he was here alone. Guys do silly stuff like that. I always got a boner exploring my sister's lingerie when I was younger." He then fell silent, waiting to see if his baloney had worked.

Mom sat, quietly steaming. This was not going as planned. Jake was supposed to be scared, be sorry, and forevermore be scarce. She'd lain awake most of the night plotting a path forward. Accuse Jake of a little bit of misbehavior, and run his ass off of the farm. That video showed her clearly that we had enjoyed the hell out of ourselves yesterday gaying it up all over her bed. But there was no need to tell Jake what she knew. Why hadn't Jake played his expected part this morning?

So Mom activated Plan B.

"Listen, you stupid little shit, I have pictures of you and Jake having gay sex in my bedroom. Look!" She passed Jake an iPad and scrolled through three screen grabs. One of me modeling undies for him, one of her darling son sucking Jake's dick, and finally, her little boy getting fucked by his buddy.

"So here's where we are, Jake. You're getting the fuck out of this house, you're never coming back, you'll stay away from my son, and I won't show any of my photos to your parents. Do we have a deal?"

After a long silence, Jake found his voice. "No, *here's* where we are. You made an illegal recording of young people having sex. Even though we're 18 years old people will call you a child pornographer. Also, you're engaging in revenge porn, which is a crime, and extortion, which is another crime, and our whole conversation has been recorded on my phone in my pocket. Finally, these photos will tell the world that Don - who likes to be called Donna, by the way - is a cock-sucking fag who loves dick up his poop chute. Doubt you want *that* on NextDoor, lady."

My mom sat, stunned, visibly shaken, even scared that everything went so terribly wrong.

"Stand up."

Mom sat, wheels in her head spinning and failing to see a way out.

"I said 'stand up', Mrs. T."

Mom slowly got to her feet.

"Let's go look at the scene of the crime. Take me to your bedroom and show me where that fucking camera is."

Mom slowly led Jake to her room, and nervously pointed to the nanny-cam. He picked it up, ripped the power cord off, dropped it to the floor, and stomped it into pieces with the heel of his shoe.

"Any more cams, you sneaky bitch?"

Mom shook her head, beginning to cry quietly, biting her lip. She wasn't used to being spoken to this vulgarly. Jake, on the other hand, was getting sort of power-drunk. He'd never in his life ordered a grown-up around, never spoken so aggressively. He called my mother a bitch and she just took it!

"Get me the famous bra and nightgown. You know which ones. The ones your gay boy modeled for me before blowing me. Get them out."

After Mom took them from her drawer and put them on the bed Jake told at her to put them on. She looked baffled for a moment, and held the bra up in front of the polo she was wearing.

"You stupid twat. Take your clothes the fuck off and put on these undies." His cock was starting to get hard. Talking dirty to my mother was some strange kind of forbidden sex act in itself.

When she still stood frozen he said "OK, I'll leave. I'll take the iPad and I'll leave."

She slowly removed her shirt and dropped it to the floor. "The pants, too, idiot."

She complied, slithering out of the yoga pants and letting them fall next to her shirt. Mom stood there in her bra and panties, trembling. Jake's cock was as hard as it had ever been.

"Lose the bra, bitch. You can keep the panties on for now. Don't be shy. I'm a gay predator, remember? Maybe I don't even like your saggy-ass tits."

When Mom tossed the bra onto the bed she stood there silently with her arms crossed modestly. When Jake snapped a picture with his phone, she flinched at the sound the camera made. "OK, nice going. Now put on Donna's bra, and his nightie."

Mom tried to put the bra on without exposing her breasts to Jake's leering stare, with only slight success. Jake kept snapping pictures. Each click of the shutter caused less and less reaction from my mother.

Jake came slowly around to her side of the bed, stood in front of her, and ordered her to her knees. I think it was only at this moment that she realized that Jake was going to take this all the way, beyond humiliating her, all the way to forcing her to have sex with him. She noticed that her panties were sopping wet. How could this be exciting?

Jake took another photo, then pulled his own shirt off and tossed it onto the floor. My mother took a moment to notice his toned body. She thought briefly that the two men in her family had no visible musculature, and Jake was rocking nice abs. He then said, "Lower my zipper and take my cock out."

Mom looked up at Jake's face, tears on her cheeks, and said two words that sealed her fate: "Yes, Jake."

As she said them, she was telling him he could do any sick, demeaning perverted thing he wanted to her.

And as Jake heard those two words, he knew that my mother would now belong to him. Jake was only 18, and he'd never controlled a person before. His cock absolutely throbbed with excitement at the prospect of making this gorgeous middle-aged MILF his personal cumdump. Don's mom, Mrs. Thompson, sucking his cock.

Mom fumbled with his pants until he lost patience and unzipped himself with his right hand. She unbuckled his belt, and his trousers dropped to his ankles.

"Now the boxers, bitch. Just like Donna did." He got almost as big a thrill from calling my 45-year-old Mom a bitch, slut, cunt, or whore as he got from thinking about the fact that, for the first time in his life, a full-grown woman was going to give him a blowjob.

My mother drew his boxer shorts down over his hips and that cock I'd come to know so well popped out in Mom's face. Her cheeks were bright red from either humiliation, or excitement, or both. Jake's boner throbbed and pointed not forward, but to the ceiling, bouncing up and down with the beat of his heart.

"Stroke my dick, stupid. Don't just stare at it."

Mom used both hands for a minute, then without being told used one hand to cradle Jake's sizable scrotum, manipulating his balls gently. Her other hand stroked his cockshaft and kept leaving his erect dick to caress his abs. My father had not married a virgin - Mom had seen a handful of naked men in college, before settling down with my father. She had never in her life had her hands - and soon lips - on a man as gorgeous as Jake.

Even though his brain was struggling to keep up with what was happening, and what he wanted to do, Jake realized that fondling his ballsack and stomach was something Mom was doing without having been ordered. He began to relax, knowing on some level that my mother was beginning to enjoy being degraded by a man her son's age.

"God, you're hot. I'll bet you suck cock better than Don. Your boy loves to lick my nutsack. Are you going to lick my ballbag, too? You want to, am I right? Suck my balls for me. Be a slut."

Mom moaned and pushed her face into Jake's groin. She licked his furry balls and breathed deeply through her nose. Mom had given my Dad lots of oral attention over the years, but he had always come to her fresh from the shower, squeaky clean. Jake's balls stank of male crotch, and it excited Mom to action.

After licking him thoroughly, she swallowed half of his sizable erection on the first dive and had most of his fuck-shaft in the back of her throat on the second. Spoiler alert: she'd be sucking him more this afternoon, and would never quite get all of Jake's magnificent manhood down her throat.

Jake barked his pleasure. "Yes, what a cock sucker you are. You blow better than Donna. Your husband is a lucky guy."

My mom looked up at Jake's face again, looking up and past the considerable length of his dick, over his sweaty torso, into his intense eyes, thought very briefly about Dad, and mumbled: "You're bigger than my husband." There is not a man on planet earth who doesn't dream of hearing a hot naked woman say those five words to him.

Jake smirked and said, "I guess that's why Donnie has such a small dick, huh Momma? Got his baby-dick from his wimp Dad? How does a babe like you manage in a house without a real dick? You ready now to upgrade to a man-size cock? I could come back once in a while to tune you up."

My mom shivered with the lustful image of a teen friend of her son stopping by regularly to blow his jizz into her mouth on the down-low.

"Enough of this. Up on the bed, and give me your panties."

Mom did as she was told, the time for resistance and confrontation long past. She was now secretly looking forward to getting quickly fucked by a big dick for a change. Maybe things were going to work out OK after all.

Jake roughly pulled Mom's legs apart and said "Jesus, that's the wettest cunt I've ever seen. You actually want me to fuck you, right, Mrs. T? These panties are drenched. Let's make Donna wear them when he gets home. Nice bush. I didn't think you were a real blond."

Another, larger wave of shame and humiliation washed over my mother. Never in her life had she been so degraded. This teenager with a big cock was turning her entire life inside out. He insulted her, and she deserved it, and he insulted her son, and he deserved it.

Jake slipped his dick into Mom's beautiful, sopping wet vagina. He wasn't so experienced a lover that he could have been slow and tender, and he wasn't inclined to be anyway. He slammed his cock into the first adult pussy he'd ever been offered. His cousin Samantha had been his first, but Mrs. T was the best. She was somebody's *mom*. A MILF. For her part, Mom started to enjoy the first adult-sized penis she'd ever been offered, too.

During the next 15 minutes, he moved her around on the end of his dick like a puppet, from position to position, taking photos at will. Hands and knees, missionary, laying sideways, like spoons. His cock reached places in her cunt just a little bit deeper than her husband had ever managed.

Finally, he said he was getting close to ejaculating and Mom said "Pull out before you cum. You're not wearing a rubber. Cum on my tits!" Mom knew she had no birth control. While she had entered menopause, she could still become pregnant.

Jake ignored her and slammed his cock into the back wall of her vagina twice before dosing her with his fertile teen sperm. My mother orgasmed also as she imagined being knocked up by a kid barely old enough to drive a car. She shouted her orgasm and clawed at Jake's buttocks before falling limply on the mattress and closing her eyes. Mom had had a very long morning.

Jake left her moaning quietly to herself on the bed. He went into the master bath to fetch the Vaseline he knew was there. He had a good angle to view her when he returned and noted half of his wad was already leaking out of Mom's pussy and down her ass-crack. Jake took a minute and snapped two more souvenir photos.

Then, surprising himself with the impulse, he bent over to kiss my Mom on the lips. After all they'd done already, this was their first kiss. Jake held it and slowly gave my mother his tongue. It was the only gentle impulse he'd felt all day. Mom responded weakly but tenderly to Jake's kiss, not even opening her eyes. In a weird way, she thought, as she sucked his tongue, this was the biggest sin of the day. All sorts of people fuck each other, but only lovers kiss like this. She'd taken a lover today, or maybe her lover had taken her. She was too tired to think it all the way through, but she felt happy and warm.

He then kissed and briefly sucked each of her nipples, and she smiled with satisfaction.

If Mom thought her young lover was satisfied, however, she was rudely mistaken. She didn't resist as my friend moved her down the bed by pulling gently on her ankles. When the backs of her thighs reached the edge of the mattress, Jake rolled Mom over onto her front and slowly inserted a generously-lubed finger straight into her unsuspecting asshole.

Her body jerked from the shock of his invading finger. She protested "Not there!" but Jake held her down by pressing behind her shoulders, keeping her flat on the mattress. Mom's legs were dangling over the edge of the bed, waving in the air, and she had no leverage to fight him.

Jake soon smeared more Vaseline on his fingers and pushed two fingers into Mom this time. She cried out in pain, but he cruelly said "Shut up. I fucked your son's ass, and now you're going to give me yours. Let's see which one of you is best."

Seconds later Mom felt Jake's stiff penis slowly pushing its way through her tightly-clenched but well-lubricated anus. Her sphincter muscle, even though firmly squeezed shut, was no match for the combined power of Vaseline and Jake's lust, and the rest of his dick slithered into her rectum like a snake into a hole in the ground. Mom gasped and moaned her displeasure as she was poled up her butt for the first time ever.

Jake held her legs up like the handles of a wheelbarrow and slid slowly back and forth into Mom's asshole. Her fists pounded the mattress as she cried and protested. She struggled to push her upper body up like she was trying to do pushups. None of her physical resistance prevented Jake's dick from attacking her rectum.

But something made him pause. As Mom continued to moan that he should stop, he did. He just held his position, supporting her legs, pubic hair firmly against her ass cheeks. He didn't pull out or press forward. He just stood there with my mother hanging on the end of his cock. They were both silent for a few moments more, and then Mom lost the war of wills she hadn't realized they were having.

"Maybe we can try this," she whimpered, and she kind of rolled her hips slightly forward, and then back towards Jake's pelvis. "If we go slowly, it doesn't hurt," she added, rocking away from, and then back towards, Jake's cock. "We have to be gentle." Rock, come back. "It feels better this way." My mom was fucking her own ass on my friend's cock while Jake remained silent. "I've never done this before, but it isn't so bad," she continued, moving her hips again.

Jake wondered how much she would babble if he just stayed silent, flexing his cock in her ass while Mrs. Thompson fucked him.

He found out; Mom had like a running conversation with herself. Her mind was becoming unhinged.

"I thought you would hurt me. It feels kind of OK now. Oh, God, this is nice, too. My son enjoyed this, didn't he? Did you shoot your stuff in Don's bottom? Did Don cum when you fucked him? Your cock was in his ass. He was wearing my bra. Now your cock's in my ass. What a great cock. This is the best cock. Am I doing this right? I can't believe I'm going to cum like this. Cum for you, not my husband. Are you getting close yet?"

He was. Noticing that my mother seemed to have talked herself into becoming a butt slut, he resumed pushing in and out of her body harder. Finally, he spoke to her: "I bred his ass good while he wore your underwear. I fucked the cum right out of your little sissy. Does the thought of your boy being a cock-sucker turn you on? I'm going to sperm in your asshole, you slut. Are you ready? Like his. Are you a total whore now?"

12