Your Free Massage

Story Info
You receive your free 'professional' massage from me.
4k words
4.61
14.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers

Time for your massage...

Imagine that I convince you to have a massage from me. Of course, I'm not sure how I'm going to be professional. Or at least a little professional! When we have flirtily messaged each other it turned me on and I know that I am going to struggle to contain myself.

So now I'm setting up the room. Towels on the bed. Massage oils ready. Laptop set up with relaxing music to play.

You walk in looking scared. I hug you close. I know you're a little nervous and I want to reassure you and let you relax. I hand you a large towel and offer you the bathroom to undress in. Of course, I want you naked but I expect you to leave your underwear on. I have at little bet with myself that it'll be black.

You come out. Towel wrapped around you. You hear the music has started. I glance at your shoulders. Bra straps of course, but purple ooh, nice!

I ask you to lie face down on the towels on the bed. I take your towel off you and hold it up like a screen. You lie down. I don't even peek. But then I fold the towel and lie it across your bum and legs. Oh my god you're wearing such sexy purple knickers they look see thru. My cock twitches and stirs. Fuck! I've not even touched you yet and I'm getting hard. Oh, this is going to be fun.

I brush your hair to the side of your head, off your neck and shoulders. I get some sensual scented oil and warm it in my hands then I rub your shoulders. It smells good. You like it. My hands feel good too. You like that more.

My warm hands start massaging your shoulders properly. The oil is soaking in and my hands glide over your skin. Then I start pressing a little firmer. My thumbs apply presume and your feel the muscles start to loosen and release.

I slip the bra straps off your shoulders. You don't seem to mind and I smile to myself. I rub your shoulders gently, keeping them warm and loose. I'm stood near your head and my hands slide down your arms past your elbows and down to your hands. I let my hands linger in yours for a moment. I caress your palms and them slide my hands back up towards your shoulders. I repeat this a few times. Each time caressing your hands. You catch a whiff of my aftershave each time too. As well as feel my cool breath on your back as I lean forward.

More warm scented oil and my hands wander down your back. I have to work on your upper back first. The flat of my hands starting in the middle and them pressing out towards the sides and your shoulders. You feel the weight of my arms pressing you into the bed each time I do this. I slide my hands lower under your bra strap. Hmm, it's in the way, a quick flick and it comes undone. I move the straps to the side and start rubbing your back again. You lift yourself up onto your arms and through the bra away. We both smile. You because you're feeling brave and sexy. Me because of all that, plus getting a good eyeful of your boobs before you lie back down.

I go back to rubbing your back. A few long sweeping moves first. My full hands caressing your back. Up and down. My fingertips do gently brush the sides of your boobs but neither of us are complaining. Then I work on your spine. I use my thumbs to press down just to the side of each vertebrate. You feel it releasing the muscles. I go all the way down one small bone at a time. First my left thumb then my right. As I reach your lower back I'm leaning over you again, you feel my breath once more. And my hands have to slide under the towel slightly, And then under your underwear for the last one.

I bring my hands back up and work more deeply on your back muscles. My hands press harder and it feels good. I'm standing by your side now so that I can work your muscles properly. At one point I rest my forearms against your back. I spread my shoulders and part my arms, one forearm heading down to your lower back and one up to your shoulders. Once there I press down and you feel your entire back stretch. I hear you sigh. I roll the towel down a bit further and then tuck it into the top of your knickers.

Time to start on your lower back. I warm up, then stretch the muscles across your lower back. There's often tension here and it feels good. A small moan escapes your lips. I'm enjoying this. I spend plenty of time massaging you. Sometimes my hands have to wander a little lower and I'm also massaging to top of your bum. I'm getting even more turned on that I already was. You're wiggling your hips a little too. I know you are getting wet. I push the top of your knickers down a little further and rub your bum cheeks. This massage is starting to turn into groping. This isn't part of the professional massage but I can't control myself and you're giving me every sign of encouragement to continue. I'm rubbing, kneading and parting your bum cheeks, I wonder if the movement is carrying down further and is manipulating your pussy. Another delicious sound from you makes me think it might be. I raise the towel up and remove your knickers completely down your legs. You raise and move your feet to help me. I cover your bum and back with the towel to keep your warm. It's time to work on your legs now. I notice that they are parted a little more than when you first got on the bed.

I get more oil onto my hands. I take a deep breath, playing with your bum has got me all hot and bothered. And I've already stripped off my shirt. I move down to your feet. I don't know how ticklish you are so I take it very gently. I put a little oil onto the soles of your feet and then work on your ankles. I then quickly put some warm oil on your left leg. Your calves, knee and some of your thigh. It's just to oil the skin and warm up your muscles. I'm gentle and using my full hands again. My hands move quickly. You wonder just how high up your thigh they're going to go, but then my hands are back down on your calves. Long quick stokes just to warm you up. After the intensity of your bum massage a few minutes ago though, this is almost more teasing for you.

A bit more oil and I start to work on your left calf properly. I use my forearm to press and stretch your muscles and then use my thumbs to part and release each individual muscle in your calf. Some of this work is almost painful, but it's a good pain and you feel the release afterwards. I'm very gentle around your knees and just caress the back of them. Then I start on your left thigh. My left hand on the outside and my right hand on the inside, my hands slide slowly up. My fingers are slowly creeping higher and higher. My left hand is going slightly faster and is soon massaging the outside of your bare hips. My right hand is heading towards where it's much warmer, I can feel the heat radiating from you. My fingertips brush the very top of the inside of your leg. I caress there with my fingertips. You're not wiggling now, you're absolutely still. Waiting. Wondering where my fingers will brush next. Meanwhile my left hand is rubbing your bum again. It feels good but where are my right fingers going, they can't just keep rubbing the inside of your leg, it's getting too much.

My fingertips move. So does my left hand. Onto your right foot.

I start on your right foot and leg, the same as I did on your left. Oil first on your foot, ankle, calf and thigh. Then the deeper massage on your calf, causing a little discomfort again. Then more oil and back on your right thigh. Your breathing and heart rate are now going faster in anticipation. You know what's coming and yet you don't. My hands are on either side of your right thigh now. Heading up ever so slowly. You notice that you can feel my hard cock pressing against the sole of your foot through my soft boxers. You wonder when I took off my trousers. You also realise that my cock had been pressing against your other foot earlier too but you'd been too preoccupied to notice. You smile to yourself glad that I'm as horny as you are. It's almost killing me going this slow and being this thorough. Right now, I'd love nothing more than to flip you over, climb on top of you and fuck you like crazy. I take another deep breath; hope I'm turning you on as much as I'm being turned on and know that the final release will be that much sweeter for all this teasing. My hands have reached their destination. Now it's my right hand massaging your bum and my left fingertips teasing the very top joining of your leg. I can smell your sweet aroused scent. I take a look at your wet glistening pussy. I blow on it. You shudder.

I move my hand from your bum and now have both hands caressing the insides of your thigh. I'm not touching you where you want me to. However, your heightened scenes can feel my soft breathing cooling your wetness. My fingertips, my teasing fucking fingertips, are now both caressing the very top of your legs. I'm still not touching you properly. I am moving both hands in unison though and each time it's manipulating your lips. They're being pulled apart and pressed together. You're so wet now. I can see your clit each time I part your lips. Finally, I stroke them. My touch is so soft that you're not sure if you imagined it. There, again, my fingers caressing your lips. You sigh and moan again. At one point I briefly dip and fingertip in and wet it. I lick my finger and cheekily taste you as I keep rubbing your wet lips. You're wriggling again now. You want my fingertips elsewhere, that particular pleasure spot. Finally, I flit my finger over your eager clit. Quickly touches of pleasure. Your legs have gone very still and you moan. I rub a little more and a little quicker. Your moaning increases.

Then I stop. You swear under your breath.

"Time to turn over and let me do your front" I say.

My voice surprises you. You realise that we've not said a word for the last hour, half hour. You've no idea how long it's been.

I raise the towel and hold it like a screen again, even though I've had a good eyeful now. You roll onto your back. I cover your front completely with the towel. I smile at you.

I lean down and kiss you. The passion is immediate. My hands go to your face and hair, you reach up and wrap your arms around my neck. We kiss deeply. We're hungry for each other and our tongues dance together. After a few minutes, we stop and I pull away.

Breathlessly, I say "Oops, I'm sorry that wasn't very professional of me"

You laugh.

"And neither is this" I say as I remove the towel completely from you.

You're feeling a little self conscious and insecure, but a glance at my raging hard on, trying to burst free of my boxers reassures you plenty.

I stand near your head again. This time I'm looking down on your bare front and I can't help but recall the sexy brave picture that you sent me. You've even closed and bent your legs up the same. I smile warmly down at you.

"Spectacular!"

I get more oil and start on the front of your body. Your neck and your shoulders first. There's plenty of pressure points and muscle splits in your shoulders but I don't want to press too hard. I just loosen them up. I'm also distracted. My eyes are drawn to your magnificent breasts. I had previously guessed that they were maybe C or D but they look bigger. Plus, your nipples are hard and I know it's not cold in here. I finish your shoulders and do the fronts of your arms. Again, I caress your hands and you're squeezing mine in return now. We're also sharing more glances and smiles between us.

With more oil in my hands, I go back to your body. I'm working my hands down your sides now. From your armpit down to your hips. Of course, this mean brushing the sides of your boobs and pushing them towards each other but that's not my focus. I'm almost being professional again and that is in many ways more sensual. I ignore your boobs and start massaging your stomach. There's not much to do here, unless you had an actual abdominal injury. I'm basically just rubbing in oil and moisturising you.

At this point, I can't ignore them any longer, I put my hands on your boobs. I don't touch your nipples to start with I just glide my hands over you and caress your boobs. I glance at your face. Your eyes are closed and you're smiling. I spend plenty of time playing with your fabulous tits. I'm cupping them, squeezing them, lifting them, pushing them together. Sometimes both together and sometimes focusing on one at a time. All in the name of a good massage. The only thing I haven't done is touch your nipples. They are still stand proud without a drop of oil on them. I can only imagine how they feel, if they're tingling or throbbing. Soon the feeling changes though as I put my mouth around one and suck. You half gasp, half moan. My cock twitches and strains again. I suck more gently and then lick all around your nipple. I nibble it gently and from your reaction I can tell whether to bite a bit firmer or just go back to licking. I work on both your boobs, licking, teasing, sucking and playing with your nipples. Your breathing hard and you're moaning a lot. Your hand is on the back of my head now. You're proper hot and bothered again. Time to stop and move on.

I feel slightly smug and pleased with myself for how much I'm turning you on and I'm definitely enjoying teasing you. It's teasing me too though. I swear, if you hand 'accidentally' brushes against my cock once more I might cum! I walk back towards your feet with my swollen throbbing cock leading the way. You flop your head back down onto the towel and let out a long sigh. Your nipples are standing prouder than ever. I wonder again how they must be feeling. I move to your feet. By now I know that your feet aren't too ticklish so I start massaging them properly. Plenty of scented oil and slowly I work my fingers over every inch of each foot. I've never trained in reflexology but I have my feet massaged a few times so I know what feels good. It's extremely relaxing. Even though moments earlier you were all hot and bothered you're now almost feeling sleepy. I continue with your other foot. Again, paying attention to very slowly relax you via your feet. Your breathing is very deep and calm. I smile. I get more oil for my hands and gently grasp your leg. Time to ramp it up again.

This time I start on your right leg first. But rather than simply rubbing oil in and massaging it, I lift your leg. I bend your knee and put your foot flat on the bed. So you now have your left leg lie flat and straight out and your right leg bent up at the knee. I then rub oil into your calf and shin. With your leg bent this way, your calf muscle is quite loose and I simply loosen it up more. After a minute, I lie your leg back down, but with your knee bent outwards a little. Mmmm, your pussy looks nice up there. I start on your right thigh. More oil of course as my hands glide over your thigh. Again, I'm not doing much deep massage, just caressing you. I work on your outer thigh first and the top of your thigh. Now with your leg bent like this, doing your inner thigh is fun. I can see your wet pussy clearly and see the curve of your bum cheek below. There's also a damp patch on the bed. You're so fucking wet! Very very slowly I walk my knuckles along your inner thigh from near your knee upwards. I get all the way to your pussy lips and then I go back and do it again. I even lightly pull your lip with my fingertips as I get close. Then with one finger I trace a line right up your dripping pussy. From your bottom to your clit. You moan. Then I plunge my finger deep inside you. You gasp and moan again, you weren't expecting that. I leave my finger there for a few seconds. I swear I can feel your racing pulse. I very slowly extract my finger. A thin line of clear pussy juice comes away with my finger. I look at you and smile. Then I lick my finger clean.

Now your left leg. I repeat the process again. Leg lifted, knee bent, calf massaged, leg down with knee out. Thigh massaged and teased.

I'm feeling as horny as you now and this leg doesn't take long at all. I'm soon back to teasing your pussy lip with my fingertips. You wait expectantly for my finger to be inside you again. This time will be different though. I'm kneeling between your legs now. My fingertips teasing both your lips. I want to make you cum now. And you NEED to cum. I ponder for a second and then decide. I grin.

I plunge two fingers deep inside you without warning. You gasp. I start sawing them in and out quickly. The slow teasing is finally over. You're moaning with pleasure as I ram my fingers in and out of you. I curl my fingers up and start rubbing and tapping your g spot. Again, I'm being fast and vigorous. God knows you're wet enough for some hard action. You swear loudly with your moans now. I can tell you're going to cum. With my spare hand I grasp one of your boobs and squeeze. Partly to turn you on and partly to stop myself for wanking my throbbing hard cock. Fucking hell I'm turned on. My fingers continue their passionate assault on your pussy and g spot and you're soon cumming. You swear loudly and cry out my name as you start squirting. I keep going. Getting more and more out of you. My hand is wet, my arm is wet and my chest is getting splashed. I'm loving it. I keep going and then that slowing down as you finish. I leave my fingers there for a few second as your come down. I enjoy feeling your pussy throb around my fingers. Then I slide them out. A quick dry on the towel then I lean forward and start licking your clit.

I've not touched your clit much today and having my tongue lapping away at it is almost too much for you. Especially as you haven't really recovered from cumming and squirting. You're wriggling and moaning. I wrap my arms around your hips and sink my face into your pussy. I'm lapping up your sweet juices and licking your clit. I'm deliriously hungry for you. I've wanted to eat you all day, each tiny taste from my fingertip has just made me want you more. I'm licking your clit, circling it with my tongue and sometimes moving my tongue lower to plunge it into your pussy. I even try sucking your clit. In almost no time you're cumming again. I keep licking. I'm wondering if you can keep cumming or if you end up getting too sensitive. I tease your pussy with my fingertips as I keep licking. I'm not going to put my fingers inside you though. After caressing every inch of your body for the last hour or so I want to focus every bit of pleasure to your small clit. I keep licking. Flicking my tongue faster and faster.

You cum again.

As you recover, I climb off the bed and walk to your head. I lean down and kiss you. You can taste yourself on my lips. After a quick kiss I stand up again. My raging hard on is right in front of you and it's escaped from my shorts. You take no encouragement. You simply grasp it and start stroking it. Soon your mouth is around it. I groan in pleasure. I hope that you don't tease the end of my cock too much with your tongue. It's always very sensitive and I much prefer a simple sucking and bobbing motion. Although, I'm that turned on I feel like I'm going to cum no matter what you do. I reach down and fondle your boob as you suck me.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum" I warn you.

You speed up. (with either your hand or your mouth, I don't know)

You're enjoying having control over me, the tables are turned. You've no time to tease me though. I'm cumming.

OH FUCK!!

You swallow it all and then kiss me. Afterwards, you look down and realise that my cock is still rock hard. I move back onto the bed and get between your legs. I slide my cock deep inside you. Then I lean forward and kiss you. You wrap your arms around me and then I start thrusting.

Faster, deeper, harder, Faster, deeper, harder.

I raise your flexible legs to my shoulders and go deeper still.

Your pussy feels amazing, it's a tight warm glove. We're moving together in unison. Moaning into each other's ears. I raise myself up a little and look down at your bliss filled face. Our eyes meet and we're kissing again. The kiss is more tender than passionate. There's enough passion between our legs. We can both feel it building up again. I think you're going to cum again first. I've not really recovered from the blow job yet. I speed up, so do your moans. I find the right rhythm and angle that seems to be hitting just the spot for you. You're moaning with each thrust now and they're getting louder. Your arms pull me close as you feel your orgasm starting. I keep thrusting and you cum. Hard. It's like all the other orgasms were just mere foreplay. You pussy tightens and clenches as I keep thrusting. That's too much for me. Combined with your sexy moaning and that look of pure pleasure on your face. I stiffen, thrust deeper and explode. Another wave of orgasm crashes over you. A couple more thrusts and we're both done. We just lie there still and hold each other tight. Another loving kiss and I roll off you, you snuggle into my arm. We caress each other and kiss tenderly.

mrt2269
mrt2269
86 Followers
12