Your Friend is a Total Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha ohh yeah. You like that, huh?" Chad asked, rotating his hips in a circle as he ground into her sweet spot.

"Ohh yes! Yes Chad I love it! Keep fucking me!" Lacy moaned out in a drunken slur.

Chad sat up a bit and grabbed her tits, playing with them and shaking them as he kept thrusting. She would whimper everytime he tickled her nipples, causing more laughter from him and the other guys.

"Ohh yeah, that's it! Take it bitch, I don't care if it hurts."

Chad was really pumping his dick into her now, one hand mauling her tits, the other rubbing and tickling her stomach. Lacy's whole body felt like it was on fire! She was moaning and writhing like a slut in heat, and making noises she had never heard herself make before.

"Ahh yes, yes don't stop! Wreck my little pussy please Chad.. please!" She moaned out, grabbing at his shirt as he kept drilling.

Chad could feel himself starting to get close as he pounded away. This bitch was hot and wet for him, that was for sure! He was staring down at her coldly, his tongue out of his mouth, a look of determination on him.

"I'm gonna cum in the bitch!" Chad called out.

"Haha oh yes! Finish her the right way! Mark your fucking territory!" His friend called out.

Panic filled Lacy's body. She wasn't on the pill! She wanted to say something but she couldn't. Her body was full of so much pleasure she could barely speak. All she could do was pant and writhe, as Chad's breathing got heavier and louder above her. He grabbed onto her tits and started to hammer. She was pinned tightly as his ass bounced up and down between her legs.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck here it comes! Uhh..ughhh.. fuck yes, take this load, slut! Haha ohhh fuck yeaaah!"

Chad groaned out loudly and threw his head back, slamming in deep and violently as he started to cum. His big hands fiddling with her nipples as he filled her up, the other guys in the room cheering and hollering. Lacy felt dizzy as she looked up at Chad, who was staring down at her with a cruel smirk. He pulled out of her coldly, and looked down at her with a grin, shaking his head.

"See guys? I knew inviting her was a good idea." Chad said, putting his dick back in his boxers.

Lacy was about to say something, when she looked up and realized Chad's friends were now standing over her too, smirks on their faces, and their pants starting to come down.

...

After a couple hours, Emma sighed on the porch swing outside and stood up, stretching her arms. Maybe coming to this party was a mistake after all, a lesson to be learned from. She checked her phone and realized it was starting to get late. Emma walked into the house and noticed a good chunk of the guys were missing from the party and the girls were sitting around looking pissed.

"Make sure you don't invite her to any of your parties!"

"Definitely not! Hot fucking mess. This party blows now, she ruined it!"

Emma watched and listened as the two girls talking got up, grabbed their purses and started heading out the door. What's going on? Emma stood for a moment and then decided to freshen up in the bathroom, and see when Lacy was ready to go home. She approached the stairs just as two guys were coming down, red faced and grinning.

"Hey, is the bathroom up there?" Emma asked them.

"Yeah it is, and the real party too!" One replied.

Emma stood confused as she watched the guys high five, then realized they both had very prominent erections still showing in their pants. She pushed by them and quickly raced up the stairs, nearly tripping on her way up. She heard a lot of commotion coming from one of the rooms, and two girls quickly walking down the hallway looking very unsettled.

"Let's get the hell out of here, things are getting too crazy."

"You said it. That girl's nasty. Hey, let's go back to my place and order a pizza!"

The girls brushed right past Emma. She felt a knot in her stomach. Surely Lacy wasn't doing anything crazy, was she? Emma quietly went down the hall towards the room where laughter, moans, and groans were coming from. She found the room that was the source of the noise, and nearly gasped. There in the room had to be easily twenty guys, all in various states of dress. Pants up, pants down, shirts off, some even just in their boxers. Right on the bed was a girl getting pounded and a whole group of other guys all grabbing and rubbing at her. All you could see of the girl were her legs sticking straight up.

"No..no I don't think I can do any more..." came a female whimper.

"Sure you can slut, you're a real pro... uhhggg.. haha just like that see? You're doing good!" The male on top responded.

Emma shut her eyes and covered her mouth. She instantly knew it was Lacy, and on top of her was her friend, Josh. His black jeans pushed down his ass a bit as he pounded into her friend. Emma peaked in again and spotted Chad, his shirt off, and pants still undone, a massive erection tenting his boxers as he watched. Emma quickly raced back down the hallway, right back to the patio swing where she cried her eyes out some more.

...

After what felt like forever, the party was finally coming to a close. The guys were all leaving, laughing and giving each other high fives and boasting about what had just happened. Emma called her dad in tears and told her the embarrassing story. He didn't seem too shocked that such a thing could happen, and she wondered what his parties were like back in the day. She was relieved when his car pulled up, and he walked up to her.

"I'm never going to another party with her again. This is so embarrassing!" Emma cried as her dad hugged her.

Her dad just laughed and patted her back. Giving her the comfort she needed.

"Well if she's that drunk, let's go in and I'll get her. Don't worry I'll be real cool in front of your friends!" Her dad joked.

Emma rolled her eyes and giggled, taking her dad inside. About a dozen or so remained, all playing video games and chatting like nothing had even happened.

"Dad you go and get her, I need to find my jacket."

Her father climbed the stairs, and Emma glared at all the guys as she went into the kitchen closet where she put her and Lacy's coats.

"Hey Emma, did you have a good time tonight?"

Emma turned and saw her friend Josh standing there, sipping a drink and looking tired. All she wanted to do was slap him!

"Uh huh. It was great." She said, slipping on her coat.

Josh stepped toward her, and smiled at her slightly.

"Emma you're a really nice girl, everyone knows you are. That's why you didn't get the type of... attention, your friend Lacy got tonight."

"Oh is that so?" She said, arching her eyebrow in annoyance.

"Yeah, you're a proper girl. One to be respected, you know? No offense or anything, but your friend Lacy, is a total slut!"

Emma's eyes narrowed as Josh laughed at his own joke, thrusting the air to emphasize his point, before leaving her and returning to the living room.

After about ten minutes Emma wondered if her dad was having trouble with Lacy, so she decided to go take a look. She climbed the stairs, kicking the red party cups out of her way as she went. The hallway was empty, and she approached the door which was closed. She twisted the handle, only to find it locked! What the hell? Suddenly she felt like her own heart stopped.

"No.. no Mr Smith.. we can't I'm too sore..."

"Don't give me that crap. It's just one more. Stop squirming... ugh..ohh yeah.. thats it!"

Emma wanted to faint hearing the voices in the room. Her dad was having sex with Lacy! She couldn't help but listen to the grunting and groaning coming from her dad, and the whimpers and moans of pleasure coming from Lacy. The bed started creaking in a rhythm as her dad got into it, and for the third time that night, Emma was on the patio, mad as all fuck.

...

It wasn't long before her dad came out, Lacy barely able to walk on her own, giggling and waving bye to all the guys inside. Emma's eyes narrowed as her dad came over, still red faced. He stood over her, looking embarrassed but still smug, and the front of his light grey slacks were still sporting a prominent erection.

"Sorry Emma... but she really is a slut!"

The End.

12