Your Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine gave a small but proud smile and nodded.

"I love you Cat, and I want you to understand that I'm in this for the long haul."

Catherine looked into Ben's eyes and knew he meant what he'd said.

"I love you too Ben." With that she leaned in and kissed him softly.

Catherine had spent so long with the wrong person that she knew exactly what it felt like to be with the right person. It was Ben. It was always Ben.

He pulled back from their kiss.

"Why don't you stay at my place tonight? I think Stephen is hoping for some time alone."

The couple peered over their shoulders through the glass window and into the living room where Stephen and Christine sat and talked.

Christina was talking about something and Stephen was looking at her as if whatever she was saying was the epic secret to life. He hung on every word and watched every move she made. He was clearly enamored with her.

Catherine smiled, she knew Stephen finally knew what it felt like to be with the right person too. He deserved it.

Especially after what he'd been through. Hell, especially after what he was about to go through.

They were all about to go through their own personal hells, Christina only hoped they'd make it back in one piece.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Baker Basin sat back in his buffalo skin chair in his polished office. He sucked on his gurkha black dragon as he looked around at his room decked out with business awards, hunting trophies, certificates and such.

He was a lucky man.

"Would that be ok?" The voice came through the receiver interrupting his inner gloating.

"Of course dear boy," Baker replied, "it won't be an issue at all. Stephen and Catherine's wedding is next month. Between this wedding planning and their first year of marriage he has been and will continue to be entirely too busy to notice a measly $100,000 a month coming out of the account. We can continue the withdrawals as long as we deem necessary."

"Perfect," Jackson exclaimed on the other end, "I just wanted to make sure everything was good. I will talk to you later."

Baker hung up the phone without saying goodbye.

He actually hated that he was doing the work with...dare he say it?

Faggots.They made his skin crawl.

Two men doing unspeakable and perverse things to each other. It was just downright ungodly.

But he had to suck it up, the couple were his only way into his future son-in-law's bank information.

Their plan had been fool proof. They'd make monthly cash transfers in small amounts then when they felt financially stable in their own rights they'd cut the transfers off and got their separate ways.

Baker figured that once Stephen and his daughter were married at some point he'd bring up the idea of a merger for their companies and Stephen would never be the wiser.

It was no issue to him to extend the bank transfers another year or two, hell they'd been pulling it for three years as it was.

Baker supposed he should have felt bad; not only had he stolen a substantial amount of money from his future son-in-law but he was basically forcing his only child into a marriage that would ensure the continuation of his comfortable lifestyle.

Yes, he should have felt bad. But he didn't. The way he saw it was he was owed this money, hell it practically already had his name on it!

After paying for this over the top wedding and financially backing Catherine well beyond her deserving years he deserved a little compensation. Once the two were wed what belonged to Stephen belonged to Cat and Baker simply was choosing to collect a little early.

Baker smiled and leaned back in his chair; yes, he deserved everything he was getting.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

"Alright you guys, Ben and I will be heading out." Catherine said as she let out a huge yawn.

The four of them had been sitting on the couch talking about the current situation and how exactly they'd bring everything to light.

"Well thank you so much for dinner Catherine," Christina said, as she and Stephen stood up to follow the couple to the door, "it was delicious and I'll definitely have to try to make something to match it one night."

"Pssh! Girl please, those steaks were a breeze, I'll give you the recipe for the rub tomorrow. Don't forget! 10 AM bright and early we go get the rest of your stuff!"

"I'll be ready." Christina beamed.

Stephen and Ben shook their goodbyes and Stephen gave Catherine a hug and a kiss to the cheek before assuring her this would all be over soon.

Ben turned to Christina and reached his hand to shake hers, "It was great meeting you Christina."

She extended her hand and gave him a firm shake, "You as well."

Once they had left Stephen couldn't help but smile as he finally closed the door. Despite the bad news that had been revealed at dinner, tonight had felt very...comfortable.

Mingo walked over to Stephen and he extended his hand for the dog to sniff. He felt bad that he hadn't given Christina's dog the proper greeting, but Mingo had seemed to forgive his transgression, especially after he slipped the dog a bite of steak beneath the table at dinner, Their little secret.

Christina had plopped down on the couch and was resting her head against a pillow with her eyes closed.

Even though she could see him she knew Stephen was watching her. She felt him move from the door over to where she was sitting and seated himself next to her.

"I want to apologize for earlier." Stephen spoke up.

Christina opened her eyes and looked at him with slight confusion.

"When I found out about Jackson. I was pissed because I was thinking about the situation I was in, I hadn't considered that you just found out your fiancé, sorry, EX-fiancé had done what he did. So, for that I'm sorry. I know I kind of blew my lid."

Christina looked at Stephen thoughtfully before speaking, "I get it, and thank you for that. I think the past few days have been a lot of pressure on all of us, we've all been lied to by people we thought we could trust. Honestly I think out of all of us poor Catherine has it the worst. Her own father."

Stephen sighed and nodded.

The two sat in silence thinking about the night and what all would happen in the next few days before Stephen made an observation.

"You know it kind of funny, even if we hadn't met at the bar that night, we'd still be connected. We probably wouldn't have met but still, it's kinda weird ya know?"

Christina thought about it.

"Yeah, that's really weird actually. My ex is dating your assistant and the two of them are in cahoots with your ex's father. Honestly I thought Raleigh was bigger than that." Christina began laughing at the idea and Stephen couldn't help it, he saw the humor in it as well and had to laugh too.

Mingo looked up from the corner she had claimed to see what the sudden noise was. The couple were sitting on the couch practically in tears.

Stephen tried to speak in between catching his breath, "Oh my god, this is so stupid! The entire thing is just so ridiculous!"

Catherine sat up from the couch, "True, but let's be honest this thing couldn't have been as easy as us just ending our engagements and finally taking up with each other. God had to make it complicated somehow."

"Well I hope he's happy because I am thoroughly exhausted with it."

Christina smiled as she looked at the side of Stephen's face and he turned to meet her eyes.

They were so close to getting it right, he was sure of it.

Remembering her decision to wait he began to stand up but Christina reached her hand out to his and pulled him back down.

After what seemed like forever for her to make a move she leaned in to kiss him. It was the first time she'd really taken charge of a kiss and he wasn't about to interrupt her.

She pressed her lips firmly against his and inhaled his scent. It was a scent she'd never forget; it had imprinted itself on her brain.

Stephen couldn't get over it, each time they kissed he felt his body grow more familiar to her but it still always felt like a new explosive feeling to him. Like the fireworks he'd see every fourth of July, he knew he'd seen them thousands of times before but they always still seemed more beautiful than the last time. That what her kisses were to him, gorgeous, loud, luminous fireworks. And he was in awe of them.

She moaned as she slid from the couch while keeping their kiss intact and slipped her body onto his lap and he felt her slip her arms around his neck. As she sat down Christina parted his lips with her tongue and deepened their kiss causing Stephen to moan.

Stephen could practically hear the snap, crackles, and booms as their make out session became hotter and faster.

Yes.Stephen thought.Absolute perfection.

He had made sure to keep his hands to himself, even if she was breaking her own rules, he still wanted this to be on her terms. At least that what he planned to do before she grabbed him by the wrists and placed his palms on her ass.

From their all bets were off. He couldn't help himself, he squeezed her perfect round ass as he thrust his tongue deep in to her mouth.

This girl was amazing! They had just had a steak dinner and somehow she still tasted like strawberries. Sweet.

Christina hadn't wanted to admit it out loud but she was regretting the decision she had made only a few days ago. Waiting didn't seem like too much of an option anymore. She wanted Stephen like she wanted her next breath and to be honest she had since the night they'd met, and now that the moment had finally arose there was no way she was going to say no.

Stephen stood from the couch and Christina wrapped her legs around his waste, never breaking their connection. The feel of their lips tangling back and forth had completely wiped coherent thought form his mind and Stephen had actually forgotten what he meant to do once he stood up. He stood in the middle of his living room with Christina in his arms hoisted against his chest and all the two of them could do was attack each other with all the passion in their bodies. Stephen kept one hand cradled beneath her and one hand twisted itself in her soft brown hair.

He never wanted to stop, but the growing in his pants was telling him they'd have to up the ante if he wanted them both satisfied tonight.

Christina felt Stephen move them from the living room into another room. At first she'd thought it was the star room but then she felt him lay her against a bed. Once he'd placed her back gently down on to his bed he lifted himself up on over her with his hands on either side of her head and looked into her eyes.

"Tell me you want this." He whispered more harshly than he had meant to.

Christina nodded desperately and tried to reach for him but he pulled away.

"No Christina, you have to say it, tell me so I know we're both in this."

Christina was still trying to catch her breath but she managed to respond to his liking, "Yes, I want this, I want you."

With that Stephen gave a dark smirk that made her heart jump with excitement and a little bit of nervousness. She figured he'd had his share of...experiences, but how experienced was he?

Would she be able to satisfy him? Hell, would she be able to handle him?!

Stephen sat up and pulled off his shirt in one swift movement, never breaking eye contact. He leaned down to grab the edge of her top and slid it up over her head.

She lay before him only a lacy red bra and jeans and he stood between her legs in only jeans himself. He leaned back down and she closed her eyes thinking he was going to continue kissing her but she felt him nestle his lips against her neck. He brushed his lips lightly against her throat and traced the patterns he made with the tip of his nose. The heat from his breathing was combined with the feather light touches was on the verge of making her melt. He played this game on the left side of her neck for a few seconds more before repeating it on the right. By the time he was done Christina was a puddle. She'd thought she'd have to scream uncle when he finally let his tongue taste the dip in her throat and he dragged it all the way down to the valley between her satin covered breasts. The contrast of her warm brown skin against the fire engine red made cock jump.Damn it this woman was sexy!

Christina looked down and saw his shaggy blonde hair brushing against her breasts as his head dipped into her chest, she moved her eyes down and became more turned on than she already was. All the could see were the pure muscle of his back moving beneath his skin and he put his entire body into what he was doing to her. She'd never thought a man's back could be sexy but Stephen's was shattering that thought. This was also the first time she was getting a full view of his tattoos.

The cobra on the back of his arms danced as massaged the sides of her stomach. The stars on the back of his neck played as he moved his head against her. He had a detailed map of the world drawn on the upper part of his back and various countries were filled with color. She had assumed they were places he visited.

Never did she'd think a such a thought would cross her mind but there it was;I want to trace a map of the world with my tongue.She felt so kinky and smiled at he oncoming boldness. She lifted her arms and reached to massage China and Canada but Stephen was clearly paying more attention that she thought, he caught her arms and firmly pinned them to the bed. Christina gasped at the feeling of his hands around her wrists coupled with the attention he was giving her breasts. Stephen had pulled the fabric of her bra down with his teeth and was now milking each chocolate nipple like it was his life source. Christina moaned as she felt his tongue play against her and she arched her back to give him more access to her. Stephen smiled knowing he was owning her body, making it move as he pleased. He moved to the other breast and lavished it with the same attention.This man is trying to kill me with his tongue. Christina thought.

"Stephen." Christina moaned. "Please."

"Please what?"

Christina caught her breath when he placed another hot kiss on her breast that was cool from the wetness he'd left there.

"Please what Christina? Tell me what you need baby."

Christina couldn't quite voice what she needed but she reached down and flicked her finger tips against the the button of his blue jeans. She looked up at him with pleading eyes and he smiled his naughty smiled.

"Something you want honey?"

Christina bit her bottom lip hoping she wouldn't have to beg. But Stephen liked the game they were playing, he liked that he was in charge. He could tell that making them wait was an idea she could no longer support and frankly he wanted her to know why she'd never go back to that plan.

"Ask for it." He said softly.

"May I have it?" Christina said timidly, clearly unsure how to word what she wanted.

Stephen smiled, he could tell she was good girl. He knew she had been outside of the bedroom and that was perfectly fine, but behind closed doors he wanted her to experiment out of her comfort zone. But he would focus on that later. Tonight was their first time and he didn't want to scare her.

Stephen grabbed her hand and brought it further to his jeans while lifting her off the bed. She wasted no time undoing the button and zipper. Once they were undone, she slipped the jeans over his toned hips and brought down his navy briefs with them. Christina gasped. She hadn't seen a lot of men's nude bodies in her life but she knew well enough to know Stephen was impressive in the endowment department.

Stephen slid his jeans the rest of the way down and kicked them off before leaning down to return the favor. He undid her bottoms, slid them off, and tossed them aside. He did the same to her red lacy boy shorts before turning back to her.

Shaved.He liked that.

He kneeled down on the bed as she she lay back down beneath him. They were eye to eye and Stephen dragged his finger tips down her stomach, past her belly button, and to the top of her pussy. His finger tips drew special shapes right above her clit and Christina could feel herself begin to unravel. This man clearly wanted to see her die from the teasing he was putting on her. His fingers played around her lips and even made their way to her ass but he wouldn't give her what she wanted just yet. He needed her completely ready.

Christina laced an arm around his neck and brought him down to kiss her as her other arm slid beneath his to push his back down, making him collapse fully onto he body.

Stephen hissed and moaned when he felt his cock bump and slide against her warm wetness.

Christina moaned as well at the small relief form the minor contact.

"No more teasing," Christina said in an almost threatening tone, "Give us what we both want."

Stephen knew she was at her breaking point. He only had to ask first.

"Are you on the pill?"

"Yes!" Christina squealed clearly annoyed with his timing.

With that he slid into her causing them both to groan and stiffen. They still and held their positions. Christina thought he looked big, but even now she could tell she had underestimated what he would feel like. She felt thoroughly...filled to the brim. There wasn't a centimeter of her he didn't reach.

Finally.Was all either of them could think.

"More." She moaned, sounding as if she were completely under the influence of him. Stephen withdrew himself almost fully before returning himself back home. He began to pump slowly before find their perfect rhythm and Christina met him stroke for stroke. Their breathing became harsh and labored.

The room filled with the sounds of their lovemaking. The outside world didn't exist. There was only them. Their eyes met as Stephen continued to mercilessly complete their union.

Stephen rolled onto his back lifting Christina with him and placing her on top. He pulled her hips into him. Christina knew exactly what he wanted. Lifting herself, she used her legs to pump her body up and down his length. His eyes closed and his head rolled back at the feel of her grinding against him. She spread her legs wider giving him deeper access to her.

"Mmmmm!" Christina let out as she bounced on his cock. Stephen had opened his eyes and was fully enjoying the show as he watched Christina lose complete control on his body.

"That's it baby!" Stephen encouraged, "Take what you need. It's all yours sweetheart!"

Christina needed no more permission, she rode Stephen to oblivion and back. His thick cock was rubbing right against he g-spot and it was taking her right to a glorious orgasm. Stephen saw he body beginning to lose control and he knew she was close. He grabbed her waste and took her in as deep as possible. Christina legs lifted and he sat up to kiss her neck all the way down to her breasts and she felt her orgasm rip through her body.

Never. Ever. Had it been like that. Not with Jackson, not with any man.

Stephen looked up her and was in awe of the beauty of watching her come down from her high. But he wasn't done. He had to see it again.

Pulling her body down on his he rolled them back over so he was on top. He used his leg to spread her open again and positioned himself back over her. Slowly he entered back into her body and reveled at the absolute perfect feel of her. He moved slowly this time and looked into her grey eyes.

There it is.He knew it was happening right at that moment. There was she looked up at him and all he could do was smile as heart grew at the knowledge of what was taking place. He was falling in love with her. Years from now when he knew she'd ask when it had happened, he would remember this moment.This is when I fell in love with you Christina.