Your Loving, Devoted Mommy

Story Info
A young man has an interesting encounter with his stepmom.
2.9k words
4.25
46.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniscales
toniscales
76 Followers

"Brian! Look I need help, okay?!" an annoying female voice rang through the air.

God, Brian thought to himself. She was really starting to piss him off.

Brian Johnson was 24 years old. He'd finally graduated college with a degree in computer science. It had taken him a little bit longer than he'd thought he'd need, but he'd eventually done it.

He had been so happy because his dad Mike had offered to let him stay the summer with him and his new wife Sandra in celebration.

Mike had told Brian, "Yeah, we'll have a lot of fun together, Bri. We'll do guy stuff. Let's go fishing and play golf, and we'll go to some games. And you can take a breather from all those years at school. It's time. I've missed you, son."

But finding himself at his dad's place a couple of weeks later, Brian had thought to himself the whole thing had turned out pretty lame. Mike was now always away on business. Brian had hoped he'd take time off from work to spend time with him, but Mike seemed to have thrown himself more into this work than ever before.

And what made it worse was that Sandra was a total bitch.

It was just that she always seemed to be bitching at Brian. And he never could do things fast enough for her. She was about 32, much younger than his dad, and Brian had to admit she was definitely hot. She had a to-die-for, perfect body. Slim waist, long tan legs, shapely nice hips, and perfect tits. They weren't too big but they weren't small, and they were really firm-looking and kind of jutted out just perfectly. She was a redhead too, with gorgeous, big green eyes and a sexy, pouty mouth.

But basically, Sandra sucked as a stepmom. She was always whining and complaining to Brian. And she seemed to use him as a slave. He felt like she didn't really give a fuck about him, that she just needed a robot to do her errands for her.

It was Saturday. Brian was sitting on the couch comfortably in his socks and shorts and worn, cozy t-shirt trying to watch the basketball game in peace. But Sandra kept interrupting and yelling at him loudly.

"Brian, I don't know what's wrong with the sink! Something must be stuck in it! Ugh, your dad will be home later tonight. I want this fixed before he gets home. Will you please stop lazing out in front of the TV and please come and help me?!"

Brian rolled his eyes in exasperation. Fucking bitch, he thought to himself. He almost wished he'd just stayed back at the dorm with the other guys for the rest of the summer until he'd figured out his next step and where he was going to move to. He hadn't even really given much thought to the companies he wanted to apply to work for. It's like school had taken so much out of him. He was mentally exhausted. It wasn't necessarily hard, it was in actuality the endless monotony of it year after year, the same old same old, meaningless bullshit classes year after year... But at least he'd somehow managed through and with a pretty good GPA.

He'd done well for himself.

Brian sighed to himself and got to his feet. Just go help the fucking cunt, he thought to himself. Get her to shut the fuck up finally.

He glided in his socks into the kitchen.

Sandra was bending over the sink. She was in a pair of tight black running shorts and a little baby-blue tight tank top. She was wearing these sexy little black flip flops that had little rhinestones all over them. She had pretty, perfect sexy feet and toes, and Brian always noticed she had hot soles. She always kept her toenails painted a pretty and sexy shade of hot pink.

"I just don't know what is in this thing," she was saying loudly. Even though she was fucking hot, her voice annoyed Brian. It always seemed so high-pitched and whining. He just wanted a fucking peaceful afternoon maybe once since he'd gotten there. He just wanted to veg out in front of the TV and watch the game and not really have to think about his future for a few minutes. He was sick of worrying about how he'd make all that studying pay off, and he felt like so much was expected of him from having graduated from a good college.

Brian exhaled in irritation and walked slowly towards Sandra. Just get it over with, he thought, then maybe I can go back to the fucking game.

God, Sandra's ass looked good, though. Brian suddenly felt the urge to just rip her shorts down and fuck her hard in the ass. Since he'd gotten to his dad's house, he hadn't realized how uncomfortable he would eventually end up feeling there. It seemed deathly quiet at night, and the guest room was right by their bedroom. He wanted to stroke his dick and shoot his load like normal but it just felt weird and awkward in his dad's house. He hadn't cum since he'd been there, and it felt like his balls were getting uncomfortably full.

Brian couldn't stop staring at his stepmom's shapely, firm, juicy ass. He had the urge to just take Sandra by the head and bend her over hard over the sink and spank her ass hard and plunge his cock deep within her asshole and fuck her until she screamed for mercy and he busted deep and hard within her.

But he pushed his thoughts away.

"Okay, fine, if you move over, I'll look down the sink and stick my hand in there, okay, Sandra?"

She suddenly turned to face him. The look on her face halted him. For the first time since he'd met her, she seemed... Nice. Her pretty, youthful face grew softer. Kinder. More understanding and gentle.

"Brian," she began to speak in a much softer tone than usual. "I, I wanted to apologize to you. You haven't gotten the best impression of me, have you?" Her eyes began to mist over with tears, surprising him. "You know, I really love your dad," she continued softly. "So much. I guess I was worried about you coming home. I'd wanted everything to be really nice and special for the both of you."

Brian didn't know what to say. He was floored. He felt a sudden urge to comfort her, but he didn't know what to do.

Sandra kept speaking, her voice choked and thick with emotion.

"You know, Mike's always away on business. Sometimes I worry if he has another woman on the side. He's barely here anymore. I'm always lonely. I mean, I have my job at the office, and I have my friends, but... I miss him. I'm just... Really lonely. Like, all the time, now."

Brian felt like he could understand. He'd had friends, but he had always seemed to be more of the loner in life. And school had meant everything to him. He'd foregone a lot of friendships and fun events in college for nights which involved nothing but hitting the books, too worried about making good grades and doing well to enjoy himself.

"It's okay, Sandra, I understand," he offered gently. "I know what you're talking about. I was lonely a lot of nights in college too. I just would hit the books while the other guys would go out and party."

Suddenly Sandra's face softened in a beautiful, radiant smile. God, she was fucking hot. "You know Brian, I was so happy to meet you. I think you're so very handsome. I can't believe how gorgeous you are. I told Mike I wasn't surprised that you're his son, you're both lady-killers." She laughed softly at her own stupid joke.

Brian couldn't help getting hard at her kindness and compliments. God, he wanted to fuck her. Just grab her by her hair and start pounding the shit out of her.

He swallowed thickly. "Well, I think you're really pretty, too, Sandra. I appreciate your kindness. I want to help you, okay. I'll help you, I promise. I've just been wound up since college ended. Just stressed out for so long. I guess... I've been pretty irritable lately. I think I just need a few days of relaxation and I'll chill out and feel much better."

Sandra's pretty face took on a sudden look of concern. "I really like you, Brian. I don't like the idea of you feeling bad or stressed out. I, I know I'm just your stepmom. But... I want to be like a real mom to you. I know your real mom left when you were pretty young. And I know I'll never be a substitute for her, but... I'd like to try to make you like me."

Brian couldn't stop looking at her face. He felt mesmerized by how beautiful she was. And her kindness towards him was definitely much preferable than her normally bitchy, demanding attitude.

Sandra started to say something, then seemed to stop herself. "Brian... Did you have a girlfriend in college?"

He laughed softly. "Oh God, no. I didn't have time for girls. I was really dead set on doing well in school. And making Dad proud of me. I know it was really important to him that I did well."

Brian noticed there was this strange look on Sandra's face that he couldn't read. She just kept looking up at him in an odd way. He was about to leave in discomfort when she said, "What about sex?"

Brian swallowed uncomfortably. He didn't want his stepmom to be aware that his dick just got hard and he was sexually aroused. "Um, there were, you know, a couple of one-nighters, nothing major. It's... It's honestly been a while, Sandra."

At that moment Sandra started walking towards him slowly. She never broke eye contact with him.

"It's been a while for me, too, Brian," she whispered.

The room grew strangely uncomfortable. Brian's heart started to beat rapidly inside his chest. His breathing grew shallow.

Sandra came right up against him. She reached up and put her hands gently on his shoulders.

"I know this is very, very wrong, Brian, but... I, I want you," she said softly, barely above a whisper.

Brian just didn't know how to react. It was like suddenly he felt he couldn't speak. He wasn't quite sure what she was offering him. All he knew was that his dick was painfully hard and his balls were full of a couple of weeks' load of cum and he desperately wanted to fuck the shit out of his stepmom.

And that's when it all seemed to happen.

Sandra reached her face to his and began kissing him, and Brian started to kiss her back.

Within seconds it grew really hot and heavy. Brian took his hands and pulled her baby-blue tank top below her perfect tits, and reached his mouth down to one, and began to suck harshly on her nipple. Sandra moaned and reached down with her hand and began to massage and cup and fondle his dick and balls outside his shorts. It was sweet torture, to say the least.

He reached his hand inside her shorts and began to finger her tight, wet pussy as he kept sucking at her nipple, then her other nipple. Sandra was moaning like crazy and she'd managed to take his hard, straining dick out of his shorts and was slowly stroking it for him.

Suddenly she dropped to her knees in front of him on the kitchen floor. She stared up at him and took his dick firmly in her hand and began sucking him like a pro and licking her tongue around his head and gagging on as much of his length as she could.

Brian couldn't believe how amazing it felt. He took his hand and smoothed the hair that had fallen in her face away from her and started face-fucking her gently with his hand braced on the back of her neck.

It went on for a few moments like this, and then Sandra let his cock go softly and gently from her mouth. She stood up and stripped out of her clothes, which were already greatly askew.

She lifted herself onto the kitchen counter and spread her legs wide, straddling the right angled-corner of the kitchen counter, each leg propped onto the opposite surface.

It was the most erotic sight Brian had ever witnessed in his life.

"Come on, my sweet little boy. Come fuck your mommy," she breathed.

"What... What about Dad?" he heard himself ask from seemingly far away.

"I promise not to tell if you don't."

Brian felt like he was about to die, he wanted to fuck her so bad. But he still felt nervous and scared. He was having sex with his stepmother. What would happen if his father found out?

Still, he couldn't help himself as he started to slide out of his shorts. He didn't bother taking his t-shirt off but just walked up towards Sandra where she was spread-eagle for him and ready to be destroyed on his Dad's kitchen counter.

Brian's voice faltered a little. "Are... Are you sure about this, mommy?"

"Yes," Sandra said, and she took his cock in her hand and began to spread it over and around her exposed pussy folds, driving him wild. She had a perfect pink pussy, and her lips were so pretty they looked like a little pink rose for him. She kept swirling his tip around and inside her folds, and moaning softly.

Brian was crazed to fuck her. "But mommy... What if I cum inside you?"

"It's okay, baby," Sandra spoke to him softly and gently and soothingly, like a real mom would. "You can cum in me, baby. I won't get pregnant. I want to feel your cum in me. Fuck me now, baby. Fuck your mommy's cock-starved pussy."

She glided Brian's dick inside her wet, hot-feeling, tight cunt. Brian couldn't help it as he started to fuck her slowly. Her pussy felt amazing around his dick. His balls suddenly felt like he hadn't shot in years. He felt like they were packed thick with several weeks' worth of stored-up jizz.

Sandra was moaning like crazy as he started to fuck her deeper and faster. "Oh yes, that's a good little boy. Yes, good little boys fuck their mommy's pussies hard. What a good little boy I'm lucky to have who pounds me with his hard throbbing cock..."

Brian was already close; it had been too long. But he wanted to savor the moment. He grabbed Sandra gently by her neck as he kept driving his lead-hard dick inside her cunt. He loved the way it looked as his stepmom had her legs spread as wide as possible and her perfect perky tits were slightly bouncing but not losing their perfect jutted-out form as he just kept pumping deep inside her, his balls swaying as he fucked her and hitting her ass. Her nipples were so hard, and her clit seemed huge and engorged as he just kept sliding his dick in and out of those perfectly made, soft, pretty rose petals of a tight glistening wet pussy...

"Mommy," he said on a shaky breath, "I haven't cum in so long. So much has happened... I'm afraid to cum in you still, Mommy. But I need to cum deep inside you. I need to drain my balls inside my mommy's tight warm wet cunt..."

"Yes, baby, it's okay, you can cum. Fill up your mommy's pussy, baby, it's okay. Cum hard and deep in me. Fill me up, baby."

Brian just let himself go at her agreement to be used by him. A few more strokes inside her heated wet snatch, and he could feel the jizz seem to swirl from within his balls. As he almost screamed aloud in pleasure he could feel his balls empty so wonderfully into her tight passage as he kept pumping deep inside her pussy shot after shot of hot thick nut from his now relieved-feeling balls...

Sandra was moaning in pleasure and cumming herself as Brian slowly extracted his twitching, post-nutted dick from her twitching convulsing pussy. He spread his stepmom's pussy open to watch joyfully as his jizz started dripping to the floor, and he took his thumb and spread the cum that was being pushed from her trembling pussy lips all over and within her open cunt. It looked like ice cream dripping from her.

"I love you mommy," Brian told Sandra as he kept watching his jizz leak like a faucet from her spread eagle, well-used pussy. "I'll help you tonight. We'll surprise Dad when he comes home with a really nice dinner. Then I want to sneak into your bedroom tonight and fuck you hard while he's asleep, right next to him. Okay, Mommy?" Brian scooped up as much of his jizz leaking from her squeezing cunt and brought it to her mouth.

He was pleased to see his stepmom begin licking and eating and slurping away at his spent cum. In between licks and gulps she spoke to him.

"Anything for my sweet baby boy," Sandra said. "I'll do anything for you, and you can do anything to your loving, devoted Mommy."

toniscales
toniscales
76 Followers