All Comments on 'Your Mother Should Know'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 196 Comments (Page 2)
lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 10 years ago
Obvious ending

But still, very well done.

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
Too Much Trouble

He went way to far to teach a shithead a lesson. Especially when he was done with her anyway. All I was thinking was after 24 years, and she pulls this? Fuck, she really didn't give a shit about me, her family or what SHE had invested in her marriage! Yes, she gamble what SHE had invested and lost! Of course her husband lost too, but she was the one who blew it away. It is as if she bankrupted them, and lost all the money they had saved for 24 years. For what? Sex? and ego boost? Really? Who is that stupid after 24 years? No, she wanted out, and she got what she asked for. So, why waste time on trying to teach stupid people lessons? Your only mission is to strip out what you can from the dying hulk that used to be your marriage and call it quits!

ifeanyiifeanyiover 10 years ago
Superb

I love this story !

A Galsxy of stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too Much smegma

That closet cuck proves the adage "closet cuckies got no senses of humor."

Poor blighters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
5 stars

Very good!! And, with a chuckle or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I like your stories but,

What about the aftermath ? ? ? I think it would make a even bigger a better write. O well, still a good story.....bill

still a 5

FD45FD45over 9 years ago
Shelly Long????

Reallly??? Even fat Kristie Allen was better.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
I thought it was kind of funny.

And I kinda like Shelly Long. Nice legs and great ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Per usual t he reader is left to his or her imagination what happens next. Yeah we think we know, but do we....

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Nice Twist!

Liked the twist on all the cheating wives lies/excuses!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fucking A!

The TV is staying! YEAH!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
@FD45

Exactly what I was thinking about Shelly Long, too much like a stick figure.

Kirstie Alley was much better in those days.

I like this HDK story, at least he doesn't sell out for a few blowjobs.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
You Know

What a filthy cheating worthless bitch. I'd keep the TV instead of her also. Plus Kirstie Alley to visit once in a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
At last

At last a guy with some balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Funny stuff

And Norm did have his moments! But Shelley Long? I guess she's a type. Just not my type. Good story. At least he has lots of witnesses when he files for divorce and cites adultery as the reason for the divorce. Nothing better than having your Father call you a cheap slut! Too funny.

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7over 8 years ago
Very clever parallels

Congrats. This is a very clever, tight story. Five out of five. If you read it quickly you might miss how clever this story is.

Stan didn't play golf and miss her promotion, and then buy a big screen TV just because he was angry at her cheating. His comments after each exactly parallels what a cheater says.

Have a quick look. Here is what he said about the golf.

"I didn't want to hurt you, so I lied a little. I hoped you wouldn't find out,"

"Looking back, I realize now that you had to find out."

"At the time it was exciting and different. It just happened. I never wanted to hurt you. It was just golf, nothing personal."

Now imagine him saying that as an excuse for cheating.

And here's what he said about the TV:

"I knew if I asked about the TV (ie. taking a lover), you would say it was a bad idea. To save the heartache and argument, I just ordered it (went to bed with my lover). It is so much simpler and no one is hurt,"

"I can't do things just because they make me happy and not consider how they will affect you, can I?"

This is brilliant.

Those are my comments in the brackets, BTW.

Also HDK keeps this story short; just one page. But it says everything it needs to say. As a writer I know that is very difficult. So kudos.

Steve L.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cool

Just a fling... well she really flung her marriage and future away didn't she?

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 8 years ago
Well Done

Excellently done story with great parallels for the wife. Very nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHY ARE THE SLUTS ALWAYS SO REMORSEFUL ~ AFTER ~ THEY'VE BEEN CAUGHT BUT SO SNEAKILY EXCITED AND JOYOUS WHILE CHEATING?

THE ANSWER IS: The one and ONLY thing that they're remorseful for is that they were CAUGHT and know that NOW there's a PRICE to be paid.

No price is high enough to be paid or penalty harsh enough to be suffered by cheaters who betray the oath of fidelity that they swore and were trusted to honor. In this, the Muslims have it partially right... except that the price and penalty should be applied in equal measure to men and women alike.

Anyone who dishonors them-self by breaking a contract deserves the harshest possible penalty as an example to deter others from breaking their contracts.

Part of each marriage contract includes the treatment of the spouse. End the marriage and then fuck your father, uncle, aunt, brother, mother or daughter if you want to but NOT while you're married, unless mutually agreed to.

(fifteen years ago, I took my wife's three sisters as sister-wives but it was agreed to by my first wife. [-[She'd kept saying that I was oversexed. Her sisters took care of that.]-] They ALL have tight, juicy pussies and have each given me three beautiful babies. I'm a loved and very happily fucked man.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great LW story I gave you a 5 for

effort and content and because the asshole of LIT hated it.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17about 8 years ago
Excellent!

I felt like a fish following your bait. Giving a 5-star rating never came so easy.

dissmissdissmissabout 8 years ago
rolled along nicely

Nice plot. Nothing more infuriating to a woman than a man appearing to be trying hard to please her when she knows he's really trying to wind her up.

She must have known something was wrong.... but then again, do they. I suppose if you get involved with someone else you starting missing details.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice for a short one.

4 stars for a fairly well put together short story.

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
A PROMOTION, A NEW TV AND A FLING

but underneath all of that is LOVE??????!!!!! tk u mlj lv nv

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
#2 AND DONT FORGET THE REMOTE

so I can change channel and mates, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"The sex with another man is something I can get past"?!?

You obviously have never been cheated on, either that or you're a cuckold that has been through the things many of your stories' themes portray.....ZERO stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hilarious Way of Making the Point!

What a hilarious way for the husband to make his point about how he feels about his wife's cheating behind his back! The cracks about the characters on Cheers had be laughing and smiling until the end of the story! Hope her butt bounced ten feet of the curb he kick her to at the end...

boatbummboatbummover 7 years ago
I Laughed So Hard...

...that I almost snorted coffee out my nose!

Great send-up! One of your funniest!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"The sex with another man is something I can get past, Brandy,"

HardFAGsknight just can't help revealing his inner cuck self...

andyinozandyinozalmost 7 years ago
Great job - and a good laugh

***** for this tale. Really enjoyed it.

And to those anonymous commenters (or is it the same person commenting multiple times ?) ... "The sex with another man is something I can get past" doesn't make this guy an accepting cuckold because he follows it immediately with "I cannot get past the lies, the disrespect, and the inability to trust you."

The action of Brandy having the affair meant that she had automatically disrespected her husband AND lied (late nights working and lies by omission in not confessing to the husband), thereby destroying the trust.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 7 years ago
Kind of funny

Cute story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story line!

I see that there are a few low IQ redneck Americans who didn't understand this story. They are pissed off with the husband's attitude towards his wife at the beginning of this story. They obviously fail to understand that his actions were responses to the wife's cheating. Up to the point of discovering her cheating, the husband had been very attentive to his wife's needs!

These are the same idiots who voted Trump into the presidency. As we in the rest of the world watch the fury of hurricane Harvey, we feel sorrow for the Texans who have been adversely affected. But at the same time we look with disdain at the stupid republicans who fail to understand the scope of Globle Warming. Only two countries on the earth have decided not to join the fight against Globle Warming. The USA is one of them!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Politics here? Really?

Fucking liberals. BTW, hurricanes are not because of 'global warming'. They've been around for thousands of years... you know, before cars and lattes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Best line ever

The TV is staying, but you aren't!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon - excellent story line

Gobble Gobble

GLOBLE GLOBLE

You are correct about one thing!

Only a few of us American rednecks have a low IQ.

Redneck as one can be IQ of 145 on day when I fighting the flu.

The low IQ might belong to hillary who insists billy is faithful and the ''bimbo eruptions'' which his campaign team had a unit for handling ere a vast right wing conspiracy. Always wondered what White Water facts Vince took with him to grave

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
To the anon yammering about IQ

145 is considered genius level. About 1 in every 500 hundred people have an IQ that high. No one is buying what you're selling, dip shit.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Funny. Very LOL. Unusual, and effective, ways to point out infidelities. Nice BTB at end.

Liked the story plot. Just didn’t seemed as “finished” as HDK’s best writing. Therefore I can give it only 4-stars, in comparison to his other works. Probably would have got 5 from a lesser known, or novice, writer (for encouragement).

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Thanks . . .

. . . always appreciate your "stuff." Keep on keeping on.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinalmost 6 years ago
There are a couple of things very wrong with this story

First, Norm was damn funny. Second, Kirstie Alley was the one to have the crush on. Other than these egregious errors, I really enjoyed the story.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Hit the road, Brand!

For a flash story, this worked well

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Trade

Tell me some of you would not like to trade your wife for a tv

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Who the hell is Brian?

First thing is that this was a total blast to read and I still have so many of your stories ahead of me. But I do have one question. Who the hell is Brian? And I copy from the story: "Brandy and I had been married 24 years. Both our kids were in college and we were adjusting to an empty nest. I crawled into Brian's bed and quickly fell asleep, replaying my better golf shots in my dreams." I hate to be nit-picky but, I mean, really?

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 5 years ago
4 star PLUS

I am thinking a trade for one of the new curved screen OLED tv's would be quite nice.

Best thing is...YOU can turn the TV off & it doesn't keep talking!!

When the TV takes a shit, dump it & get another one that's even better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now I Know

I know why the wife fucked around the husband got to boring and content in dull old people ligmfestyle. People who think a person wants a boring and predictable life are going to get a lesson in change. I would go looking for strange to spice up the stiffle marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
How

How come he didn't get some revenge on Charles eg suing their work place and Charles for alienation of affection.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Who the hell is Brian?

You don't suppose he could be one of the two children, who are at college, do you?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
That worked

That worked well.on every level. A good, fun BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: PiperHamlin

Have you seen Kirstie Alley anytime in the last decade? Plus, she's a bitch which is why she was only in one Star Trek movie. Good story HDN. Signed: BTW

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 4 years ago
Yep!

Gee. I wonder how big that tv is? Sounds like some fine sporting events in the future.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Big TV hope nothing important In closet

Worked for me

Read the story and enjoyed

johsunjohsunabout 4 years ago

Good one. If only real life was that simple.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Revisited still good

Like most of your stories I have read

Most

Few wimps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Quite the ending...

Quite the nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Trade-In

Who would trade there wife for a tv in this instance I think many would

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

I would trade a lying slut for a TV any Day .. At least One is worth Watching

fritz51fritz51almost 4 years ago

Saw it coming... Still really liked it, *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
About time

Most of your stories have poor endings with no resolution. At least this one delivers

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I generally don't like many of HDKs stories because they build towards a climax and end with no falling action or resolution. I also feel that sometimes the attempt at humor doesn't always work. It's ironic actually that this particular story is probably my favorite even though it is exactly the type of HDK story I just criticized. Seriously, this is truly the best because it so perfectly demonstrates the hypocrisy of cheating excuses

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Good story. Should pacify most btb'ers.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, a severe burn with a lot of humor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

One hell of a surprise party, certainly a different way to bust her. Thank you for a great story. 5 stars

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

I like this story - 5 for you

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyabout 3 years ago

Just the way I like it: a straight story without unnecessary ornaments, embellishments and histrionics. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I Love BTB Stories like tis one . Sadly in real life in California I got played like a Violin . Her Boss had to give Me the One thing He loved Most a 1969 Boss 302 . It was either that or I would sue Him and the company they both worked for and tell his wife . I Did pay him 1 dollar for the car . That way He can tell everyone I bought it from him . I love the way that 4 speed works

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Nearly every author on this site at one time or another uses the stupidest statement ever invented by said authors ‘The sex with another man is something I can get past’ or words of similar meaning, what a load of bollocks, it’s another phrase to go down in the annals of bullshit.

You shouldn’t want to get past any of it, the sex, lies, deceit or the humiliation.

But I suppose if that were the case the stories would be awfully short and where’s the fun in that.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Every man knows that a big screen and good show trumps sex anytime. A man has to have his priorities! The wife was being very unreasonable telling him to take the TV back. Tee Hee! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Heck Yes keep the TV get rid of the slut . Works for Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know what they say: "Big tube, small peenie."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well porn will look awesome on the big screen.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

The clever things (the hubby's answers when questioned by the wife) in this story don't come out in a first reading. I felt like no better a rating than a 4, but thought I would look back to see what I'd missed. The omission of the "suspicion and discovery" phase of the story just makes the husband look like a really dumb, self-centered prick. The reveal and conclusion is a surprise, and wasn't expected. Pretty fair BTB with a twist.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You can never read a great HDK story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This bullshit LW cliche needs to be retired by authors: "The sex with another man is something I can get past, Brandy," I answered calmly.

I know authors think it sounds "sophisticated", but it's actually conceptual drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good concept but feels like the ending is incomplete.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Now this is one of his better ones.

Anyone that didnt realize he knew his wife was cheating certainly must be surprised that they are reading a story in LW on Literotica where no wife keeps her legs closed and no wife loves her husband. Regardless of how hard the cucks pretend they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I an so Pissed as My Ex got the TV when we got Divorced . But Her Relatives enjoyed the pictures of her having Sex with her Boy Toy . At least I hope they enjoyed them . Jerry I know Did but he was Married to her Step Sister

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

In reality, she wasn't worth all the effort. However, in fantasy, that was great! The only question in my mind is whether he knew of the affair before the awards banquet that he skipped? It seemed that he must. Good story. Thanks for sharing.

OdessaLesOdessaLesalmost 2 years ago

Finally a husband that does it correctly, doesn’t back down and moves on.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

@Just_Words: He didn't attend the banquet because he already knew about the affair. What I don't know how long before he knew and even how long the affair lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect comparison throughout the story!!! Thanks. BJH

GoosebumpgiverGoosebumpgiverabout 1 year ago

TV is more loyal anyway😅😂

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Made me smile, short and I could see it coming, not a bad go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A little too short!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More fun!

Bill S.

the_Otter_guythe_Otter_guyabout 1 year ago

Very obvious plot line. *Yawn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The_otter _guy Obvious yes but it was short n sweet n gets the point across, is there a reason it should be less obvious, your comment was the ‘yawn’ I hope your stories are better if you feel the need to belittle other writer’s attempts, well I’ll try them next

dgfergiedgfergie12 months ago

A man really has to have priorities, I mean really it's not a difficult choice a gigantic big screen TV or the wife? Come on people it's got to be the TV, it's the only logical choice!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well written and paced. A small taste of her own medicine. Made me smile. 5 stars. DMW aka Sumnut

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Eh

skruff101skruff1017 months ago

A phrase near the end has to be the stupidest line that nearly every author in this category has the idiot husband proclaim… "The sex with another man is something I can get past, Brandy" (or whatever the slut is called).

Total bollocks of course but the frequency that this statement occurs makes me think these authors actually believe it, maybe a little less imbibing of the kool-aid while writing the dialogue might be the solution because it sure as hell isn’t helping.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Haha. Loved it. Alien space ships. Still chuckling. Excellent concept. 5*

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

;-) Cute!!! Loved the Babe Ruth comment!!! LOL!!!! Had me literally LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cuck Stan was an annoying asshole. Seems Cindy had the balls in this story. Cuck Stan could have had the divorce papers drawn up already.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 stars and a Hell Yes on keeping the TV . GW.. That was a classy move on his part

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

SIMILAR Stories