Your New Oldest Profession Pt. 01

Story Info
A housewife has her first experience at being a whore.
4k words
4.26
2.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm in an anonymous hotel in Kansas, standing at the window of my room looking over the parking lot, watching you pull in. I know we're at least an hour away from your home, Where no one will recognize you. Where no one will see you become my whore. I watch you get out of your car, see your gorgeous body wrapped in that slutty dress - they say dress for the job you want - and then putting on the long coat both against the Kansas morning chill and to try to anonymize yourself in the walk through the hotel. It's your first time. You don't realize how little the staff in places like this care about what happens in the rooms.

I've already texted you instructions to come through the side door, near the elevator, for unobtrusive access, to my... our... room. I watch you walk across the parking lot, getting harder every minute at the way you look, the long blonde hair and the zaftig figure. The photos on-line didn't lie. and then you're out of my sight.

The elevator ride must be interesting. Alone in the reflective space, straightening the line of your garter, touching up your crimson lipstick, adjusting your hair. You've been told first impressions count. Your stomach is full of butterflies, so nervous that I'm going to take one look at you and turn this down. You're a fool for that, like any man would turn down what you have to offer, but I'm just as nervous on my end. This is new for me as well, but I saw your photo that one time and knew I needed to arrange oh so many things to have my lips on yours.

I wait, and after an eternity there is a timid knock on the door. To me it sounds timid, to you the banging is echoing through the halls and impossibly reverberating through your body to your clit. You're well past excited now, but mixed equal parts scared. I open the door and you see me for the first time aside from the verification photo. I wonder what you think, but you smile, and step in, and here we are, face to face, and the energy of you engulfs me. I step back to let you into the room; the desk, the TV, the dresser, the little safe thing inside the closet, your eyes keep skittering off the bed until you force your eyes to look at it, seeing the sheets neatly turned down for you, us, to slip into later, and things become ever more real.

I offer to take your coat, and not knowing that I already know what you have under it you hesitate just a second. And then open it for the corseted dress, falling above the knee, with the slit on the side showing the garter belt. Your body hourglassed by the cut and shape, your bosom enormous and so enticing with your hair falling over it. Even knowing what is coming how beautiful you are in a shock, and i know my face shows it. I want you to see it, and the light in your eyes means you have. My uncut need. What I have been feeling since I first saw your photo. We lean in, and kiss lightly, and then I offer you a moment to freshen up, ask if you want me to pour some coffee.

I watch you walk into the bathroom, seeing your ass for the first time. Fuck. Oh my god, never in my dreams.... And the door closes, and you look at yourself in the mirror, and the look down and see the envelope. The one waiting for you thick with bills. If you pick this up, it's official. If you put this in your purse you're my whore.

Your hand didn't shake at all.

I am sitting on the hotel room's loveseat when you come out. A glance confirmed for you that the room has been locked, that we won't be disturbed. It's just me, and you, and your heart races about what now has to happen. It's inevitable, like gravity, that you're going to make me cum; and I would have to be a total fool to not make you climax as well. Your body is throbbing. It would just take a breath in the right place.

You walk over to join me. The vision of you in that dress, swaying across the room towards me in those heels, makes me breathe faster. Deer in headlights. Something has changed inside you. You've committed to this, to my pleasure, to your value, to your status as not just a slut but a whore. There's a new power in you for that. You swing your legs with each strut, showing off your body that is already dominating me.

You sit next to me, and there's a moment of small talk, are you comfortable, sips of coffee, pointless chit chat while I am watching your face and your cleavage and you are watching my eyes and the bulge in my crotch. It looks huge, and I see you bite your lip a little as you glance at it. I put my coffee down, and lean in to kiss you, and you lean in to join me. Our lips touch and I feel the crimson of your lips move to mine. It's soft at first and then my tongue moves out just to touch your lips. My very first taste of you. We pull back to look into each other's eyes.

Yours are smoking, full of the energy of having your first kiss in your new role, and perhaps your first kiss of a man not your husband. I'm grateful your look doesn't say that I bungled it. My hand reaches out, fingers touching your cheek, and then slipping back into that luxurious hair, holding you there while I come in for another kiss. Our bodies touch more, my chest to your corseted body, your thigh against my leg and my trouser bound cock. The kiss continues and my heart hammers. You're beyond beautiful, so soft, delicate but powerful, and the subtle taste of the coffee on your mouth is overwhelmed by the sense of you with me, in me as your tongue extends to dance with mine. Your heart is also pounding in your chest, and like the knock on the door is echoing through all of you.

This is a slice of heaven I have never experienced, and I want more. So much more. But I can't stop kissing you, can't pull away, and I take your head in both my hands, feeling that hair cascading over my fingers, wanting so much to feel you brush it across the length of my body. Knowing that I have you for hours (with the option to extend, according to your ad you professional whore), and want to take all of that time.

Your hands are fumbling, barely under your control, looking for something to grab to keep your mind at all focused as the kiss continues, and you start pulling off my shirt. running your hands up my back, tugging the fabric free and off of me. I stand for a moment to get it off, before you, naked to the waist, and your mouth descends on my nipple, biting it and leaving a brand of ownership there. And I drop to my knees, my body before you, to help you pull just your panties free from under your skirt. You feel them come free, your unconstrained labia spreading immediately. I'm gratified to see that your panties are soaked, your engagement is real.

It's too soon, it's much too soon, but I can't stop myself. My hands push up your skirt, my head lowers between your legs, and my breath hits your clitoris. Your body shudders in its first climax.

You're looking down across your body, on the hotel loveseat, your dress hiked up to reveal your pussy, your garter belt, your hose, your legs splayed open and your client, your john, your lover, lowering his mouth down to your sex. My breath is touching you and the first soft orgasm shudders through your body. Your breath is coming fast, heart hammering, blood boiling, looking down at my shoulders, my back, bare from your clawing my clothes off of me. You feel your lips moving, making words no one will ever see or hear.

"I'm a whore. I'm a whore" and your soul singing in release in your elevation from slut to literal oldest profession. The power hammering in you, almost crying, and then my tongue snakes out to touch the folds of your skin. Nothing ever prepared you for this. The porn quietly watched after midnight on the couch, the role playing with your husband... nothing was like feeling the tongue of a strange man splitting your labia open because he had paid for the right to do so. Your pussy clenches again at the thought, electricity rolling up your spine.

You hear me moan between your legs, see my shoulders shuddering. "Is he trying to stop himself from...?" you think before my will clearly gives way and my mouth descends desperately on your pussy. Flicking your skin, your pink wet folds, and sucking your labia into my mouth, pulling them up to make you wider and put tension on your nerves. You hear yourself moan an oath as my tongue runs along the stretched edge of your labia, tasting and exploring and gifting. Following downward to where your juices are collecting, you feel my mouth take from you with need, my body shuddering between your legs. Sill holding back from completely devouring you.

Your hands reach down to grab my head, but I pull away before you can do so, pulling myself back, shaking off something that had nearly consumed me. My eyes are full of a dangerous level of need. But there's no fear in you. Not any more. Anything that could happen between us, between whore and john, you want with a white hot intensity.

I pull you to your feet and start kissing your arms, your shoulders, working around to where I can remove your corseted top, and match your skin with mine.

Once your top falls away you feel my hands run down your sides from behind, caressing the edges of your breasts, down your waist, to your hips to help the dress fall away from your curves. My hands continue down, feeling your skin, your hips, your ass, the flimsy layer of silk that is all that is left before you are completely naked before me. I press my body to yours, my bare skin against your back, my jeans containing me against your ass, and my arms wrap around you after moving your hair off of your neck, over your left shoulder.

You close your eyes and open your mind as your submit your breasts and neck and shoulder to be mine. Hands roam across your curves, feeling your nipples, your areola, the sensitive spaces of their undersides. My chest hair is pressing against your back as my mouth works on the spot at the nape of your neck that gets you wetter and wetter. Gentle, slow, worshipful strokes across the whole of your torso, down across your waist to your hips and back. You can feel my entire body struggling with repressed energy, the need to take you, ravish you, fuck you, claim what I've paid for - that thought hits just as my teeth brush in a nibble across your shoulder blade and the moan that escapes you is surprisingly loud - and you know that at some point my control will snap and things will change rapidly...

But for now, my body moves, my lips trace down your spine, you feel my hands sliding your panties off down your hips, my mouth playing on the curve of your ass before I turn you, your steps faltering, and start kissing your mound and your thighs. Somehow I have maneuvered you to the bed, and with a push you fall down onto it, legs spreading wide as you watch my head descend between your thighs again.

I'm out of your sight as you like back on the bed, your legs hanging over the side, the pillow far above you, the cool breeze of the air conditioner keeping your nipples stiff as your over sensitive skin tingles from the constant stimulation. It's not hardly enough to keep your mind from focusing on where my head is, between your legs, and what I might do next.

My lips descend on your upper inner thigh, where the flesh is so sensitive as you get aroused and now even that contact is enough to make you shudder. Lips, teeth, tongue, play along that hollow where your leg meets your hip, that normally surrounds your sex, and every nerve is explored, caressed, primed, and loved, before my lips latch on and start sucking, pulling your blood there, gently breaking vessels and leaving a mark on you that only you, and I, and your next client, may ever see. Because after this you know there will be more. You already need this again and it's barely begun.

My head shifts and moves to the other side, my tongue gliding across your soaking labia as I pass, and the exploration of the other side begins. Fearful symmetry, save that this time rather than a mark my lips move to your labia, sucking it up and into me, stretching you, tonguing the inside of your lips, tasting you, bringing you even wider. All the way down to your lowest reaches, where your juices have been collecting since you stepped out of the car in the Kansas morning, my tongue reaches into you entering you again, and you feel its supple firmness glide into you. Pushing deeper. And then completing the trip up the other side, sucking your labia up and tasting it. You are shuddering, an orgasm so close.

My hands reach up to take yours as my mouth explores your sex, and as my tongue works into you I bring your hands down, positioning them to hold yourself open for me. Every more complicit in your submission you comply, taking your skin in your fingers and pulling up and out. You're so open. So wide. You realize you would, you will, let me do anything just as my tongue touches your clit. A shout escapes you, and it's not clear whether it is an oath or a command to me, but whatever it was I ignore it as I slowly explore your clit and the space around it. You feel me circle, tap, cross, glide over, suck, lick... your clit falls into a pattern that just about takes you to climax before it changes, over and over, and over.

and over

and over

You're riding a wave of want and desperate frustration. You thought you had been exited enough - hot, desperate, needy, slutty, whorish - but now you are begging a strange man for the right to climax for him and he is withholding more and more until suddenly he is not, his mouth is back on your clit, sucking, licking, driving, and your whole body releases, a flood of pleasure running through you, and behind that a line of fire, demanding more, demanding that he be inside you. Whatever he needs, the part of you that is both wild and submissive at once, the whore inside you, demands cock. But his mouth continues, and inside the climax any resistance you may have had to being his... my... whore curls up and fades away.

Finally, finally, you feel my mouth detach from your sex, with one last lick at your clitoris. You're so spent you can barely move your head, but something deep inside you in aching, and you're making mewling noises about needing cock. You hear my pants unzip and fall to the floor, hear the sound of a condom wrapper tearing - part of you thanks me for my conscientiousness because you would have taken me bare without a moments hesitation - and your hips are already moving to make your pussy more open, more inviting. A fleeting thought hits of if I instead intend to take your ass, soaked, as it is from your climaxes and my mouth, but no, the rubbery sensation of the condom nestles between your vulva.

As I start to push in you realize that it isn't possible for this to be a cock: not its size, even though it has considerable girth, but the hardness of it. You realize I have slipped a sheath, a toy, over my cock and am taking you with it. Something that will make sure I'm there and hard and deep deep in you as long as I possibly want. My eyes meet yours as your shock is visible. Not at all what you were expecting but my commitment to completely taking you is absolute. Inch by inch, back and forth slowly, spreading your insides deeper and deeper.

I wonder, briefly, how deeply you have ever been penetrated, as the eight inches of the sheath find their home in you. It doesn't matter; I see your eyes fluttering up in your head as you are stretched and gently filled. Tested but not teased, the pressure and strokes are constant and reliable and the new orgasm is building inside you. Finally I'm all the way in, the harness straps against your so sensitive thighs, and the proper stroking begins. The climax hits you like a hammer and I don't slow down or speed up, just feeling your body thrash around me.

Once the climax subsides you find I'm still in the rhythm, in and out, letting you feel the reality of me between your thighs, my skin on yours as I stand between your hips. You see me starting down at you, wanting, needing, taking in your body with an avaricious gaze. My hands run up and down your thighs, your hips, your waist, I lean forward to cup your breasts and you feel the pressure of the cock inside you change, the weight on your lower wall and the cock moving deeper in to almost pain. I see you bite your lip and pull back, removing the pressure, and go back to slowly caressing the underside of your breasts. Your eyes close as you just feel me deliberately take you. Feel my hand move down your waist, so where our bodies our touching, to where i can swirl my thumb around your clit as the cock moves in and out

and in

and out

You can feel my body shuddering again, holding back, the desperate control making sure this is nothing but pleasure, nothing but sensation for you. "You're beautiful," I whisper. "Tell me you're beautiful"

"I am..." you say, "I am beautiful...."

"and what else are you?"

"Your whore. I'm your beautiful whore..." the climax is rising inside you, slow and steady won't delay it now. I can't pause or stop it now, even if I wanted to

"Say it...."

You hear your voice, almost disassociated "I'm your whore! I'm you're beautiful whore... I'm your beautiful fucking whore! I'M YOUR" and you can't talk any more, moaning, screaming,

In

and out

thumb circling.

In

and out. Until finally I pull out of you and hold you as you shudder.

Once your shuddering stops you feel my hands urging you to roll over. And once you do, once your ass is in the air, your head on the pillow, your legs mostly strait on the bed as I maneuver another pillow under you, you fee me spread your legs. And lie down on top of you, my extended cock entering your pussy again from this angle. Just in a couple of inches.

Feeling your body under me, my chest to your back. Your ass against my abdomen. The warmth of you. It's too much. It's all too much. My control starts to break. My knees raise up, I pull your hips up, behind you in a half spoon and half doggie. You see my face with your head at this angle as I start to push into you. Faster. Deeper

Harder.

Finally you see my control is gone. Your body has broken my will and I just need to fuck you. To fuck you so deep and so hard. My body pushed against your ass as you lift your hips higher. Taking the dildo in you all the way. Feeling my balls slap against your ass.

"You whore. You fucking beautiful whore. I want you so much. Cum for me you slut!" My hand is falling with slaps on your backside as I take you. You're watching me lose my mind and feeling your power over me. This is why you get paid. Because you can do this to men. To make them want on a level other women can't. To make them feed you climax after climax. To have them place your pleasure, the need to fuck you, above any other considerations.

Law. Morality. Marriage. All secondary to the feel of up it pussy clenching. The sound of your moans and screams as you call my name out. The look of your face and your back and your ass and my cock vanishing in you. The smell and taste of your pussy still all over my face. And you cum and cum and cum stretched and raw and desperate until I collapse across the bed next to you.

You're glowing in your power. Your whole body is on fire. You've cum so much all the energy in the room is yours, knowing the collapse will take you soon.

Seeing me panting next to you, your hands scramble to remove my harness, to get the sheath off of me, to see my actual cock. slightly under six inches, soaked with precum from how you've made me feel so far, look at me, smiling. Something takes you and you begin kissing and biting your way down my chest, eventually running your fingers through my pubic hair. You body knows that your pussy just can't handle anything else in it, or on it, or perhaps near it, right now, but your newly forged whore's soul needs more sex.

You lick my cock, hearing me moan, and the fire inside you brightens. I'm so close. So desperate. for you, and you know it. You. Jennifer. The slut. The Whore. Who has reduced a man to this state of almost mindless need. Both of us are in a space past reason and I'm letting you guide us deeper in. There's the salty-butter-sweetness of my precum being licked delicately off, and then lapped off, and finally sucked off my cock as your control breaks, and the need for that hardness to be inside you takes over. The feel of my cockhead's ridge under your tongue, the warm indescribable sensation of fullness in your mouth as you switch to breathing through your nose and push your mouth down deeper, lower, until you can feel my pubic hair on your lips.

12