Your New Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What....Have you lost...your mind?!" Jack breathed.

"That long, huh? It's not good for you going such a long time without cumming Daddy, no wonder your balls feel so heavy. Wouldn't you like to just.... let go of all that stress and frustration, hmm? To forget about everything, just for a moment" said Taylor as he slowly stroked up and down Jack's shaft. "To just forget about the office, about all those clients, all that paper work... to just forget about mom."

"But...I'm not a...fucking..uuh...queer" gulped Jack, mustering what little willpower he had left, his reactions contradicting his words.

"Oh Daddy, don't say that it's not nice" demurely said Taylor. "Besides, does that really matter nowadays? We are just having a little fun....you're always working so hard, bringing lots of money for us, we live in this beautiful mansion, always taking care of us. Mom might not appreciate any of that, but I do, like right now for example, she's not even here. I just want to make you feel better, I want to help you where mom doesn't."

Everything was happenning so fast. Jack knew things had gotten out of hand, he was the adult here and had to put a stop to it, but he just couldn't bring himself to do it. "Taylor... we can't do this." Jack was running out of breath.

Taylor had him right where he wanted him. "But if you really want me to stop Daddy, just say so and I will."

Jack glanced down, staring almost transfixed as his son's dainty hands going up and down his slick shaft.

He looked back at Taylor, who was just staring at him, a small smile appearing on his face. "Mmm? Do you Dad? Do you want me to stop."

"Fuck it!" moaned Jack "Don't stop!"

"Too easy." thought Taylor.

"You have such a big fucking cock Dad! How big is it?" asked Taylor with a wicked grin "I can't believe mom doesn't fuck you every day." His hands pumping faster, he loved the feeling of Jack's slick veiny shaft between his hands.

The quick change in Taylor's demeanor catching Jack off guard he moaned "Um..I don't know.....Like 8 inches maybe 9.", his breathing becoming more and more labored.

"Oh my, that's a very big cock Daddy... Mom is a very lucky lady... or I should say she was. I knew you'd had a big one." Taylor said staring back at him with a smirk.

Taylor cupped his balls and gently massaged them as well. "You have such big balls too. Do you have a lot of daddy cream in there for me?" asked Taylor as he pumped faster.

"Shit" groaned Jack, his body tensed, his legs straightened out, his toes curled. His back arched and his balls drew up, Taylor knew he was about to cum, but he wanted a little fun of his own too.

"What the fuck?! Why did you stop?!" yelled his dad.

"Shhh, calm down Daddy, don't need to yell." Taylor said smiling at his dad's desperation.. "Just breathe." Jack laid like that for a few moments, breathing, recovering.

Taylor poured oil all over his cock, stroking it, making it all slippery again. He quickly straddled his dad. A shiver run down his spine as he felt his father's thick mushroom head rubbed up against his tight opening. "Oh Daddy" cooed Taylor. As he found himself rubbing his virgin opening back and forth across the tip of Jack's dick. Positioning his dad's large cock so it was pointed straight towards his asshole. Taylor could feel the pressure of his large head pressed up against his hot pink little star.

"I don't think I can wait any longer, Daddy. Fuck me." breathed Taylor, pushing down on his dad's steel rod.

Jack took sharp intake of breath. "Taylor wait! Wait!" said Jack gripping Taylor's waist. "What if your mom comes home?! She'll catch us...we..."

"Then I'll show that witch what she's missing out on".

"But...."

"Shut the fuck up Dad. You need this and honestly I fucking need it too." Taylor interrupted sick of his bitching,

Jack could only stare at Taylor as he took charge, his eyes smoldering with desire. Taylor's body was covered with sweat now, his breathing labored. The oil and perspiration coating his lithe, toned, hairless body, it made him shine with youth, heat and pure, unadulterated sex.

Jack's gold wedding ring shined under the sun, as he gripped his son's narrow waist as Taylor lowered himself on his cock, moaning as the head of his cock tore through his cherry.

Taylor let out a gasp of surprise. One of shocked pleasure. There was some discomfort, of course. But it was easily overcome by the spike of pleasure that ran through him as his hole was spread for the first time, stretched out around the head of his dad's cock. "Holy shit Dad! You're so fucking thick!" said Taylor through gritted teeth as he impaled himself more and more on Jack's thick, hard as steel cock. "There's so much cooock! Shit!" he moaned loudly. His asshole was a literal ring of fire around his dad's big cock, pulsating with a burning mix of slight pain and pleasure. His ass felt so full, even though he wasn't close to balls deep.

Perhaps it was the depravity of the situation he found himself in, all worry left jack's mind. Nothing else mattered, not his career, his daughter, or his frigid wife. His wife, if anything, it was her fault this was happening. Everything was replaced by an overwhelming pleasure as his cock slid up his son's hot tight asshole, his anal canal gripping and wrapping tightly itself perfectly around his girth. "Fuck yes." groaned Jack.

He couldn't believe the hot and sexy sight before him, his so bulging, feminine butt cheeks lowering down onto his massive, thick erect cock. By the time Taylor had finished sliding down Jack's slick pole, both Jack and Taylor were breathing heavily.

The smell of sweat, oil and musk quickly overwhelmed their senses. Taylor tried to relax as much as he could, trying to adjust to his dad's size. All he could feel was the thick ridges of his fuck-rod pressing past his seminal gland, over his prostate and then wedged somewhere just below his belly button.

Taylor's knees were on the lounge chair, his hands now on Jack's hard, hairy pecs and asscheeks planted on his warm skin. Everything in front of Taylor became a blur, he had never been turned on so much in his life. He was about to fuck his dad bareback, they were both committing incest, he made his dad cross a line that they both could never come back from.

It had been years since Jack fucked a hole this tight, not even his wife felt this tight on their wedding night and he was going to relish every moment of its tight suction on his sizable dick.

"Oh..shit...shit!...You're so deep inside me Dad." Pleasure ate up his words as his ass came into contact with his dads hips.

"This is what you wanted isn't it? Feel all that inside you, baby?" Jack smirked, grinding against his backside, and making him groan as his rod shifted about in him.

"Uh huh" Taylor gulped.

They both knew instantly when his tip rubbed against his prostate. Jack felt the slight bump roll under his glans, as if the reaction from Taylor wasn't sign enough.

"Did I just pop your cherry, princess?" jeered Jack but he already knew that just by how tight Taylor's asshole grabbed his cock. Jack loved the entire idea of just having taken his son's anal virginity. The more he contemplated that sentence he became even more turned on. "Taylor, your ass is so fucking tight." panted Jack.

"Ugh, yes" Taylor groaned in delight. Pre-cum was now oozing freely from him. He could see that much, looking down at his rigid erection between his legs. It was practically like he was a faucet, all over his fathers stomach.

"Do you like that big hard dick up your faggot ass?" said Jack giving his ass a sharp slap.

"Yesss Daddy!" yelped Taylor. Loving the feeling his stud's hard body under him. Pushing back on his cock and feeling his trimmed pubic hairs against his soft teen ass, his hairy legs against his soft smooth ones.

Jack pulled his legs for leverage, making Taylor squeak in surprise at the sudden shift. "Don't worry sweetheart, I'll make an honest woman out you." Taylor locked eyes with his dad's brown eyes, they were glazed and darker a lot darker than usual, his senses were overtaken by a raging lust, revealing the breeding beast inside of him, finally being released after all this time.

Taylor braced himself against his dad's forearms. Jack pulled his dick out and eased it back in slowly at first. Taylor moaned in a high-pitched, girly manner. Finally, he felt the head of Jack's cock passing his pleasure spot, the crown's ridge making him gasp as it moved past. Right now he was nothing more than a small, dainty, girly little boy whose perky round ass only served his own father to breed as many times as he wanted.

Jack chuckled and began a series of mouth-watering grinds. They were slow and controlled, each calm thrust dominating Taylor completely. Jack started pumping slowly, but he quickly built up rhythm and began fucking Taylor hard and raw. Each thrust set off a shockwave, emanating from his g-spot all the way to the tip of his dick.

"Holy shit!" shrieked Taylor. The sounds of high pitched, desperate and hungry whimpers and moans, punctuated with lower, more masculine forceful grunts filled the place. The bitch squeals came easily now, signalling his unconfined joy at having his bottom slain, penetrated and defiled by his dad's big cock.

"Oh my god fuck me! Fuck me hard!" panted Taylor. He could feel every inch of that massive throbbing dick and the contours of its veins as it slid in and out of his tight little asshole.

"Moan like the bitch you are! Fucking ride it!" yelled Jack, slapping his ass.

"Ugh. Fuck. Yes, Daddy! I love it! Fuck me like I'm your wife!" moaned Taylor as the sharp ridges of Jack's cock-knob raked his throbbing prostate, his little dick was stiff, leaking onto his dad's stomach, as the assault on his prostate continued.

Taylor's ass spasmed. "Fuuuck, that feels so good. Keep squeezin' your hole for me, baby. Thats right, sweetie. Fuck yourself on my dick like a good girl." grunted Jack wandering how long he could hold back the massive orgasm he knew was approaching.

"Wait, Dad! Wait!" panted Taylor, shifting his position.

"What?!" said Jack.

Taylor lifted his legs into a squatting position. "Give me your hands" he said. intertwining their fingers. "Like this." moaned Taylor. As he bounced back to meet him with perfect rhythm. Panting and the slapping of wet skin echoed throughout pool and garden as Taylor matched his father's thrusts.

"Yes, Daddy! Is this how you'd like to give it to mom?"

Jack practically growled, "Yes, that's what I'd like to do to her."

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my ass nice and hard. Ugh! We both need this, teach your new little wife how a man treats a cock-hungry whore. You won't be fucking mom anymore; I'll make sure of it!"

Jack's blood boiled as he heard Taylor's filthy mouth urging him on.

"OH MY GOD YES!" Taylor wailed with sheer ecstasy as his dad's cock drove deeper, hitting his prostate. Taylor's dick leaking precum all over his dad's stomach as he felt the exquisite pleasure of his ass was being turned inside out.

"Don't cum yet! Oh my god, please don't cum yet Daddy! Let me cum first!"

"Goddamit" growled Jack as he let go of his son's hands, gripping his waist once more, fucking him harder.

"I'm gonna be fuckin' this girly ass whenever I want to from now on, okay Taylor? You're my little wife now."

Taylor couldn't respond, but the only sounds emitted were those of pure desire.

"You got that?" Jack asked with a sharp slap on Taylor's ass.

"Y..yes!"

"Yes what..." he asked again slapping Taylor's ass once more.

Between the insane prostate stimulation and slapping, Taylor was so close to exploding. "Unnnnnhhhh shit!! Y-yes! I'm your wife!!"

"Fuck yeah, you are" Jack panted between thrusts. "And don't you forget it bitch!"

"Now ride my dick like a good little virgin bride" giving Taylor another sharp slap across his ass.

Taylor squealed loudly once more. He rode, this time unable to stop himself gunning straight for that sweet spot that he knew Jack's thick head would hit. His back arched, and Jack chuckled as Taylor immediately began to lose his mind.

A weird sensation was forming deep within Taylor. It was pulsing out of that place his father was pumping into and slowly spreading from his lower belly to the tip of his cock, like a lightning bolt of pleasure. This was probably what his friends meant by anal orgasm. He couldn't stop, it was almost as if his hips were moving on their own. The waves of pleasure getting stronger and stronger with each thrust.

Jack seemed to sense Taylor was on the verge as well, because Taylor started rising and lowering himself on him in a frantic pace, so he just wrapped Taylor's waist with both arms keeping Taylor in place.

"Oh shit!" Taylor gasped. "I...fuck! I think I'm about to cum through my ass." moaned Taylor talking faster and more urgent as his own orgasm quickly approached. "Oh, Dad! Fuck me! Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me!!!"

"Cum for me baby, show me how much you love my dick up your boy cunt. Cum more for me like your mother did on our honeymoon!" snarled Jack, saliva collecting at the corners of his mouth. He could feel his load boiling in his big balls, ready to coat his son's insides.

--------------------------------------

Meanwhile in some boring Michelin star restaurant in Beverly Hills.

"So, are you and Jack going to Rebecca's dinner party on Saturday?" asked Claudia.

"Oh yeah we are, even if Jack doesn't want to, I'll drag him there." replied Veronica.

"What's up with you two anyway, you always seem to be a.... annoyed at him." Asked Jill

Veronica sighed "It's just......It's all about work, even when he's home, he stays in his damn office all day. It's like he's there but at the same he isn't.... if that makes sense. "

Priya put an arm around her shoulder "V. I know it must be tough but it's not as if he's partying and screwing around, being a lawyer must be very demanding."

"How about you try something different. Have you tried to...you know...spice things up in the bedroom?" asked Claudia, wiggling her eyebrows.

Veronica scoffed "Oh please, if anything I cut him out completely."

"What? Why?" asked Claudia.

"Because if he doesn't care, why should I? He's tried this past few month, believe me he has" she chuckled. "But I was having none of it. Maybe that'll teach him."

"You should be careful Veronica, sometimes one of the reasons men cheat it's because we drive them to that point. Jack is tall, wealthy, handsome... maybe you shouldn't cut him off as you said." said Jill as she took a sip of her drink.

"He'd never go through with it. Jack cares too much about his image to risk everything over something like a silly affair. Besides even if he did. I just divorce him, keep the house and half of his fortune" she laughed. "I'll just make him wait for it a little bit longer. Like a good little boy."

The four of them laughed.

If only Veronica knew....

----------------------------------------------

Back at the house to WHAT REALLY WAS happening....

"Oh my god I'm going to cum! Don't stop fucking me Daddy! I'm going to cum now!" wailed Taylor from the orgasm now rippling up his spine.

Taylor could feel his entire body going tensing up. The sensation was drowning him wave after wave after wave. "Daddy!" he shrieked loudly as his back arched and eyes rolled back. Taylor saw white as his cock got pushed past the point of no return without even being touched. His dick began to shoot its hot, creamy mess all over his dad's stomach and chest, his cute baby balls releasing all of his remaining innocence in rope after rope of his creamy cum. He felt his cock throb like never before. Even though he wasn't looking at it, he knew there was a lot of cum. More than a lot, really. An enormous amount of cum was being shot out of him. Contractions and shudders inside of the Taylor's tight ass gripped Jack's hot shaft.

"That's it baby...Cum like a girl for me." Jack grunted.

Taylor's thoughts were a haze, he couldn't comprehend what was happening or what his dad was saying. The steady rhythm sped up and the slapping of his thighs against his butt became more frantic. Taylor's hands clutched Jack's shoulders and Jack wrapped his arms around his waist. He could feel his balls tightening, he was about to cum harder than ever before.

"Almost there whore! Gonna cum soon. Gonna breed your tight little faggot ass. Get ready bitch! OH FUCK!" growled Jack as he exploded, hilting himself deep into Taylor's ass. Taylor's cheeks tightened. Jack's cock swelled and flexed as hot cum surged through it. Thrusting it in deeper as it continued to shoot out all the way inside Taylor.

Taylor wrapped his arms around Jack's neck and held tight. His body shuddered, his mouth open and drooling, as the heat from the thick gush of cum coated his bowels white.

Jack's orgasm seemed to last forever and was made all the sweeter by his son's own climax, which caused his entire body to shudder and spasm. All the sensations in the world felt centered on his dick and the throbbing intensity of the boy's asshole that surrounded it, milking him of every last drop of his thick essence.

"Fucking bitch!" shuddered Jack loudly as Taylor clutched him tight, continuing to pump his cock inside as he rode out his powerful orgasm. Taylor's asshole felt incredible clamped to the hilt of his shaft. Jack flooded his ass with 3 month's worth of cum, to the point that his cum started dropping out Taylor's tight ass, down his balls and onto the lounge chair.

Taylor collapsed onto Jack's chest, they were both panting but satisfied. Taylor's legs were still shaking, his body limp and weak from the force of the fuck and his orgasm. Both of them basically glued to each other. The smell of cum, sweat and sex permeated the entire area and only became stronger under the L.A sun.

Taylor sat up, taking his mouth forcefully with his dad's into a sloppy, after sex wet, kiss. Shoving his tongue deep into his mouth, the taste of whisky on his father's breath only heightening Taylor's arousal.

"Fuck that was amazing" said Taylor breathlessly, breaking the kiss. They laid together for a moment, coming down from their orgasmic high, caressing each other, until Jack's softening dick, slowly slipped out of his butt.

"Did you like it Daddy?" giggled Taylor. Cum dripping out of his ass, down his father's cock. "Good thing I'm not really a girl cuz' I'd definitely be pregnant if I was." he grinned at Jack.

"Taylor...get off me. I can't believe we.... Just get off. I just cheated on your mother."

"Oh wow, is this what they call 'post nut clarity'?" Taylor sneered. "I thought I was your new wife daddy?" he grinned leaning in for another kiss.

"Taylor!" snapped Jack. "We've....just committed incest. I could go to jail!" Jack said trying to get Taylor off his lap.

"That made it so much hotter. I guess it's better to keep it in the family, as they say." laughed Taylor. "Besides nobody will now...right?"

Taylor got off Jack's lap and leaned back on the lounge chair, stretching. His pupils shining as a smile of satisfaction and fulfillment on his lips grew bigger.

Jack got up, his legs a bit wobbly. Quickly wrapping a towel around his waist. "Just...get cleaned up, your mom will be home any minute now. We...we'll talk later."

"Oh, we'll definitely talk later." He smirked "Thanks for an amazing fuck... husband." Taylor said softly, blowing him a kiss.

Jack just turned around, quickly making his way inside. He needed another drink, a stronger one.

Taylor watched as his dad disappeared inside the house. He picked up his phone from the ground. Quickly scrolling through his list of contacts.

"Hey Tay! What's up?" the voice on other end of the line happily exclaimed.