Your Wife's Panties Ch. 01

Story Info
I blow a married guy while I wear his wife's underwear.
4k words
4.68
12k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 10/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note.

This is a true story. Only the names and cities have been changed to protect anonymity.

#

My name is Dan. I am a mid-fifties white professional male, and I have a major fetish for wearing lingerie. It started my senior year in high school. I turned 18 early in the school year, and around that time, my parents got divorced. My mother took a job and so I would be home alone after school most days.

While she was at work, I would go through her underwear drawer and try her things on: Bras, panties, girdles, body briefers and nylons. Mostly they were plain white affairs, but there were a couple of very frilly lace panties, a matching set of black lace bra and panties, and a matching set of pink lace bra and panties.

When my Dad moved out, my mom found his stash of Penthouse magazine and tossed them in the trash. I fished them out and hid them in my room. They were filled with sexy women in even more exotic and beautiful lingerie, often touching themselves or spreading their pussies wide open. They looked so beautiful and so I started experimenting with touching myself the way they did. I would finger my asshole as if I was a woman rubbing her clit. If felt good and I would often get erections while doing it. I would explore with some vaseline and slide a finger in while I rubbed my cock and thumbed through the pictorials.

I had my first orgasm gazing at an early 80s Penthouse, while wearing my mother's pink lace bra and panty set. I had stuffed the bra cups with other panties and balled up pantyhose. It was a scene I repeated most days after school.

The final semester of my Senior year, I didn't have Phys Ed on my schedule. With no locker-room to out me, I started wearing her lacy panties underneath my underwear. I would carefully pull down both my briefs and her panties at the same time when I used the school bathroom, so that someone in the next stall didn't see pink lace around my ankles. It was a glorious feeling and felt like I was getting away with something.

In college I had roommates, so I had to take a break from lingerie. But I had a private dresser in my dorm, so now I had a place to keep magazines of my own. I started buying Penthouse from the corner store near the college, and when my roommate was at class, I would pull out the latest issue and jack off while I imagined I could wear the sexy outfits I saw in the magazine.

When I graduated and got a real job, suddenly I had disposable income and some real privacy. At that point, I was too shy to buy lingerie straight from the store, but I remembered the JC Penney catalogs of my youth. I got the latest catalog and started thumbing through it. My dick got hard as I started picking out my first lingerie order. With excitement I filled out the order form and wrote in Dannielle for the name. I totaled up the order and went to the local convenience store to get a money order, then dropped it in the mail.

A few days later, my first bras and panties arrived. My very own bras and panties. I quickly put on a matching bra and panties and put my work clothes on over them. To my dismay, the bra was obvious under my shirt, so I knew I would only be able to wear the bras at home. But the panties didn't show at all, so I started wearing the panties to work. Like in high school, I wore them underneath my own underwear so nobody would walk into the mens room and see pink lace panties around my ankles.

Not too long after, I got a Fredericks of Hollywood catalog and it was seventh heaven. I bought my first teddy with garters and stockings. When it arrived in the mail, discreetly packaged, I ran inside and immediately put the outfit on and admired it in the mirror, followed by an immediate jack off session.

When fall came, I got brave enough to wear the teddy and stockings under my clothes and go to the mall. With a sweater and jeans, no one could see them under my clothes.

Not too long after, I got brave enough and started buying lingerie from department stores, in person. That was another thrill, being bold enough to walk up to the sales lady and ask for a particular bra. I always went first thing in the morning when most people were working, and most of the time there weren't any other customers. I'd often quickly walk by the lingerie section as if going to another part of the store, then when I could see I was alone, I would quickly zip in and buy something. When I started traveling for work, I was even bolder because I knew I could pay cash at the local mall and never see the sales lady again.

So my early 20s went, until the advent of the internet changed things. Now suddenly all sorts of lingerie was available online and you could order beautiful lacy panties from Victoria's Secret without having to blush your way into the store. I started ordering way too much lingerie.

The internet changed things in another way too. I started seeing porn with beautiful women dressed in lingerie on their knees, giving guys blowjobs. I started wondering what it would feel like to be one of them. I could just imagine a hard cock in my mouth and that sudden moment where the guy cums. I would often lay back in my bed wearing a beautiful, sexy set of lingerie, imagining I was a women on my knees.

Here the internet helped too. I could not imagine going to one of the gay clubs in town, and I hadn't heard of gloryholes or adult theaters back then. But the internet had chat rooms. First on yahoo, then there were personals on craigslist. And over the years, I met a few guys and satisfied my curiosity.

I would show up, lingerie underneath my clothes, strip down and give them a blowjob. And over the years, I began to develop a preference for who I wanted to meet. I didn't like meeting other bi guys. I developed an overwhelming preference for meeting married guys. Partly out of safety but also because of the shared interest in discretion. Also it just felt right having a masculine guy with a thick cock feeding it into my face since I was wearing panties and a bra.

But then there was a big crackdown on prostitution on craigslist and they got rid of their personals sections. So the action moved to reddit, and I discovered randomactsofblowjob, and that's where this story really begins.

#

I had been trying for many years to meet guys via reddit and had very little luck. I had tons of flakes and 99% of respondents were not who I was looking for. But undeterred, I kept trying. I decided that maybe the problem was my message; that I needed to be very specific about who and what I wanted. And what I wanted was very specific, because my fetish had evolved.

I had developed an intense desire not only to give a blow job to married guy while wearing lingerie, but to do it while wearing his wife's panties. So many married guys complained that their wife didn't give them head, and again it just felt right to be wearing her lingerie if I was going to be taking her place on my knees.

I was determined to find a willing guy, document my experience with a photo of me wearing his wife's panties and a photo of his cumshot, and share the experience as a success post on RandomActsOfBlowjob.

It seemed like a real longshot, but I went ahead and posted an ad:

[M4M] #(location redacted) -- Blowjob in your wife's panties

The door opens and you tell me to come in. You walk over to a comfy chair and sit down. Next to the chair there's an ottoman. Sitting on the ottoman is a pair of your wife's panties and one of her lacy bras. I recognize them from the photo you sent me a few minutes ago, along with the message "Get over here, put these on and suck my cock".

I peel off my clothes and slip her things on then do a little twirl for you. I stand there for a moment wearing nothing but her lacy things, as you rub the bulge in your crotch. You smile and gesture come hither with your finger.

I walk over and start to kneel in front of you. As I kneel, you pull down your shorts to the floor and suddenly your cock is right in front of my face. Your hand guides my head forward and your cock brushes my lips. I look up, and as our eyes meet, my lips part and you slide the head past my lips and onto my tongue. Your hands slide onto my head and begin to move my mouth up and down on you. For some long minutes the only sounds are your moans as I lick and suck your thick member.

After some time you speak your first words "I'm going come" as your first spurt empties into my mouth. You groan as your load continues pumping into my mouth. I continue sucking until I feel you grow soft in my mouth. Then I swallow and you relax back into your chair.

I toss your wife's things on the floor and put on my clothes. As I reach the door, I turn and look back. "Same time next week?"

I am mid 50s, white professional, tall, bit of a dad bod, DDF. I am looking for a straight partner who can host for NSA head sessions like this.

-

That was my message. I quickly get some replies. The first few posts got the usual flakes and people who couldn't read, and the usual pushy, rude guys who clearly would never respect my limits in a face to penis meeting. But eventually perseverance paid off and I got the response I was looking for.

We started chatting, and immediately I could tell this was going to be different. His handle was a throwaway one, but the account was not brand new. That was a good sign. For simplicity, we'll say his handle was MarriedGuy. Our conversation went like this.

MarriedGuy: I read your post. Let's just say I'm HIGHLY interested. I'm a straight guy here, never done anything with a guy, but am curious about getting my dick sucked by a man.

YourWifesPanties: Great. So where in town are you?

MarriedGuy: Close to the airport.

YourWifesPanties: Cool, that's not too far from me. Are you married or single? How old?

MarriedGuy: I'm married 48. Are you feminine at all or just like the lacy underwear?

YourWifesPanties: I'm not passable but yeah, I like wearing lacy stuff. Does your wife suck your cock?

MarriedGuy: Yeah she does. She's pretty good about it, but my appetite is huge. I don't care that you're not passable.

YourWifesPanties: Cool. Well, if you're looking for someone to worship your cock I'm the right person

MarriedGuy:That's exactly what I'm looking for

YourWifesPanties: Cool. How hung are you?

MarriedGuy: Not huge, but certainly not small. Here's a pic.

He sends me a pic of his cock. It's average sized, but nice looking.

YourWifesPanties: Nice. Here's me.

I send him a pic of my torso in a black lace bra and panty set.

MarriedGuy: Oh fuck, I like that. What's your deal, gay, married?

YourWifesPanties: I'm married also, but don't get much sex from my wife. Are you able to host?

MarriedGuy: Potentially yes, but not often. That sucks about the sex situation. I'll probably have the house to myself next week for a couple days.

YourWifesPanties: Great! So are you down with me wearing something of your wife's?

MarriedGuy: I'd love for you to wear something of hers, that's so hot. What size do you wear?

YourWifesPanties: Panties could be M or bigger. Do you know her sizes?

MarriedGuy: Hold on. Let me check.

A moment later he sends a pic of a really sexy pink and white lace bra with a matching thong.

MarriedGuy: Large panties. She's a DD cup.

YourWifesPanties: Band size is more important than cup for me.

MarriedGuy: Let me look. 36 DD. How are you going to fill those cups, lol

YourWifesPanties: Whoa, nice. I can stuff the cups with her pantyhose or some of her panties. The band is too tight for me, but I'll get a band extender.

MarriedGuy: Love your lacy stuff from the pic. Gave me a semi.

YourWifesPanties: Good. :) Are you a heavy cummer?

MarriedGuy: Depends how long it's been and how long you tease me...I jerk off a couple times a day and get laid or blown 3 or 4 times a week. So what do you get out of this?

YourWifesPanties:Well, I get aroused when I'm wearing ladies underwear. And I get even more aroused if I get on my knees and suck a cock. And it's just really hot when a guy cums in my mouth and I swallow it.

MarriedGuy: That's so hot thinking about. I just want to be on the other side of that scenario.

YourWifesPanties: I've also really get into it being a married guy, and the idea of wearing his wifes underwear really turns me on.

MarriedGuy: That turns me on too. How often do you get to do this?

YourWifesPanties: Suck cock? Maybe every couple of years. But doing it while wearing her panties, never.

MarriedGuy: I'm really hard now. Are you hard thinking about it?

YourWifesPanties: Yes. I just put on some panties and a bra.

MarriedGuy: Let me see.

I snap a selfie and send him a pic of my torso. I am wearing a purple lace bra and panty set from Wacoal.

He responds with a pic of his hard cock, which now leaking some precum.

MarriedGuy: I could use your hot wet mouth right now.

YourWifesPanties: If I could be, I'd be there right now on my knees.

MarriedGuy: Licking my balls?

YourWifesPanties: Yes.

He sends me a pic of his shaved balls.

MarriedGuy: How do you like to be treated while you do it?

YourWifesPanties: I like a guy who is in charge but not rough or degrading.

MarriedGuy: I can do that. I am definitely a take charge guy, but not an asshole. Where do you want me to come?

YourWifesPanties: Perfect. Cum in my mouth.

MarriedGuy: Yes. Are you going to swallow my big load?

YourWifesPanties: Yes, I love it.

MarriedGuy: Are you going to look me in the eye while you head bobs up and down on my cock?

YourWifesPanties: Yes, I'll do whatever you want me to do.

MarriedGuy: Tell me how much you want my load.

YourWifesPanties: I can't wait to feel your hot cum squirt onto my tongue.

A moment later he sends me a pic of his cock covered in cum.

MarriedGuy: You've officially made me cum for the first time. I've got to go, let's chat tomorrow.

#

The next day I get a new chat request from him.

MarriedGuy: Hi there. Is it just ladies underwear or do you like their clothes too?

YourWifesPanties: Yeah, I like sexy clothes too. What did you have in mind?

MarriedGuy: I've got a flight attendant uniform for you.

YourWifesPanties: OMG, that's hot. Is that what she does?

MarriedGuy: Yes. Here take a look.

He sends me a pic of a flight attendant's dress. I don't recognize it at first, but I do some googling and figure out that its for a regional airline. I realize, with my business traveling, I've flown that airline. I may have even had his wife as a flight attendant!

YourWifesPanties: That's really hot. I've love to wear that while I blow you. And whatever she wears underneath it.

MarriedGuy: I've also go some pantyhose that smell like her pussy.

YourWifesPanties: Sounds perfect. Does she have a stewardess scarf too?

MarriedGuy: Yes, I can get that too. Are you free next Wednesday at 5:00?

YourWifesPanties: That works for me.

MarriedGuy: Good. Wednesday you're going to suck my cock.

YourWifesPanties: Yes sir. Where do I meet you? If you give me the address of a nearby business, I can be parked there waiting and you can give me your address then.

MarriedGuy: Yes, good idea. Here's the address of a 7-11 near my house. (address redacted) text me at 5:00 on Wednesday when you're there.

YourWifesPanties: Yes sir, I'll be waiting.

The next days drag by, but I check in with him daily. He sends me more pics of her underwear and I send him porno pics that I found online of flight attendants giving blow jobs. I also do a little research. I figure if I'm going to dress the part of a stewardess, I want to do it right. I find a youtube video and learn the right way to tie a flight attendant scarf from a perky, hot flight attendant.

Wednesday finally arrives. I get a message from him in the morning while I am at work. It's a picture of an airline scarf and a lacy strapless white bra with matching tanga panties. His next message confirms that this is a the outfit he wants me to wear later.

MarriedGuy: I'm getting off early. Text me at 4:30 when you're parked by the 7-11. Are you ready to wear that outfit for me tonight and swallow my cock?

YourWifesPanties: Yes sir, I can't wait.

#

The minutes tick by like molasses and business meetings drag on all day. I spend most of my free time quietly watching cumslut porn from my playlist on pornhub. Finally at 4:00 I duck out of work early and drive to the 7-11. I get there about 20 minutes early.

I park, take a few deep breaths and open up my reddit app.

YourWifesPanties: I'm parked by 7-11.

He texts me a picture of a flight attendant dress and some black pantyhose.

MarriedGuy: Might as well try this on while your here. Used pantyhose that smell like pussy.

YourWifesPanties: That's hot.

MarriedGuy: (Address redacted) Front door is unlocked. Come in, lock it behind you. The bedroom is on the right with the light on. You can change in there. I'll be waiting in the living room in my chair, sipping a drink. When you look presentable, come out, get on your knees and suck my cock.

I put the address in my gps and see it's a mile or away in a residential neighborhood. I drive over and as I approach his house, I see there's street parking up ahead. I drive past his house about a block, do a 3 point turn and park on the street.

I walk up to the address he gave me, give a quick knock and turn the doorknob. It turns, so I open the door and say "Hello". I hear a voice reply "Come in".

I enter and close the door behind me. I quickly turn the deadbolt closed. After a couple of false starts, I find the master bedroom. The stewardess dress, nylons, bra, panties and scarf are all laid out as in his pictures. I quickly shed my clothes, pausing to grab the bra extenders I had in my pocket.

I pick up the panties and look at them. They're XL sized and the label says Bravissimo. I give the crotch a little sniff. They smell a little musty from his wife's pussy. I pull the panties on, and they feel wonderful. Soft, silky and just a little snug.

I pick up the bra and inspect it. It's from Bravissimo too, 36DD. I pick a bra extender and hook it onto the bra. It's strapless and a little stretchy, so it goes on easy. There's nothing to stuff the cups with, so I move on to the next item.

The black hose are heavy than I expect and surprisingly stretchy. I carefully slip them on, being careful not to let my toenails make a run in them. To my surprise, I can comfortably pull them all the way up.

The stewardess dress is another matter. It's a smaller size and it's lined. I try a few times to slip it on, but I keep getting hung up in the lining. I'm worried about keeping him waiting, so I set it aside and move on to the scarf, which I put around my neck and tie like a pro thanks to "Kat" from youtube.

There's a full length mirror in the master bedroom and a take a quick look at myself. Not bad, I decide. Then in pantyhose clad feet, I walk out to the living room where I find him sitting in his easy chair across the room, sipping a cocktail.

"No dress?"

"Sorry, I was having trouble."

"No problem. You can wear it next time. Now come over here so I can see you."

I quietly walk over and stand in front of him.

He looks me up and down and nods approval.

"Very good. Now it's time for you to suck my cock. Get down on your knees."

I nod OK and kneel down in front of him. He stands up, unbuttons his jeans and then pulls them off, along with his boxes. He sits back down in his chair, sliding his ass to the edge so I have access to his cock.

I lean forward and take his cock with my hand, lifting it up off of his nutsack. I feel his cock start to slowly stiffen in my hand as I begin licking the underside of his shaved nutsack. After a few moments of licking, I progress to gently sucking each of his balls. I follow this up with licking my way up his cock shaft, which is semi-erect now. I spend a little time giving his cockhead some attention with my tongue before placing his cockhead between my lips and sliding his head all the way into my mouth.

12