You're All That I Want

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way!" She said excitedly. "I love Lou's. We both like ours deep dish with mushrooms, onion, and green peppers."

"Wow! No meat? Okay. I'll see you at six for dinner."

"Don't forget the cheddar cubes with both ranch and marinara sauces."

Laughing again, I said, "Okay, Bree. Anything else?"

"Sprite. It's his favorite pop."

"Oh yeah? What's yours?" I asked, knowing what she was doing.

"I guess I could share the Sprite."

I laughed again. That girl made my cheeks hurt sometimes.

"Okay. See you soon."

Bree was growing on me. She was so like me at her age, that it was shocking. I hoped that things went well with Brett, for her sake, let alone mine.

**********

I rang their doorbell at a few minutes to six. Bree answered having told Brett that she was having a friend over, and invited me in.

"He's in his room sulking again. He wanted to call you so badly today, it's been fun to watch," she said enjoying her brother's misery a bit too much. I couldn't help but think that she did resent him on some level for giving up his life for her. It's like she didn't feel worthy of his sacrifice. Of course, it could just be teenage mischief and I was over-analyzing it.

"Brett!" She yelled. "The pizza's here."

"Coming!" He shouted back.

When he walked into the kitchen and saw me sitting at the table, he smiled and shook his head. Then he handed me his phone and said, "Please put your number into my phone. I'd rather my well-meaning, but too playful, sister not have to set up our future dates."

I laughed and called my cell from his phone while he kissed my cheek. After creating a contact for myself, I handed him the phone back.

"Brett, if it's any consolation, I kept checking my phone all morning and afternoon until Bree called and told me how much of an idiot I was for not giving you my number."

"Yeah, I kinda dropped the ball there too. Thanks for coming over, I wanted to see you again so badly. I should've invited you to church with us, but figured that you wouldn't want to go back there."

I nodded and said, "You're right, I would've declined, but your social activities planner is making me go next week with you two."

"Really? That's great! Father Mario will be thrilled.

*********

After dinner, I washed the dishes with Bree and asked her to give me and Brett some alone time. She giggled and gave me a knowing smirk.

I walked into the living room where Brett was watching the start of Sunday Night Football.

"Who's playing?" I asked.

"Tampa Bay and New Orleans."

"Which quarterback has the better butt?" I asked.

"Huh? I don't know," he said, almost annoyed.

"Well I have to know who to root for," I answered back with a playful tone.

"We don't have to root for anyone," he said. "We can just watch the game for excitement."

I laughed and said, "No you can't." I saw the look on his face and said, "Oh, I get it. You play fancy football."

He laughed at my obviously joking mispronunciation. "Yeah, my FANTASY football running back is on the Saints."

"Okay, sweetie. I can watch a foosball game with you." I looked at him with doe eyes and continued, "Unless you want to watch the cute quarterback butts by yourself?"

He laughed and said, "I know you're messing with me. I'm not the most experienced guy in the dating scene, but even my sister doesn't call it foosball."

I kissed him and he pulled away when they kicked off on TV.

"Oh no! You're one of those guys huh? Nothing gets in the way of sports," I said with a semi-genuine pout.

"No, not really. I do the fantasy football league with some guys from church. We kick 10% of the pot into a donation to the church's Christmas fund. Father Mario gives us some grief for it, but he understands."

"You're pretty involved with the church then?" I asked.

"Well, I guess in some ways. We go to Mass every week and try to live Christian lives, but we aren't Bible-thumpers or anything like that."

I nodded as he continued, "The church was important to my parents, and with Bree still being young, I think they would expect me to continue to raise her the same way they would've. She can make up her mind as an adult, but until then I'm going to keep her on the path my parents started."

It was commercial, so I kissed him again and I rubbed my hand along his inner thigh. I was testing him to see how far Mr. Christian-living would let me go. I had a feeling he wasn't as goody-two-shoes as he'd have me believe.

I continued slowly stroking his leg, creeping farther up slowly as he rubbed my back. I stopped abruptly when I felt his stiff member extending down his thigh. It was at that moment that his tongue broke through my lips and he moaned.

I slid my fingers up the length of the monster I was feeling and squeezed gently. He pulled back, lifted my hand off of his throbbing erection, and kissed the back of my hand.

"It's been a very long time for me. I'm afraid if you keep doing what you're doing, I'll have a puddle in my pants."

I felt like there was an implication that he wasn't necessarily against playing and I felt good about where we were headed. I was so desperate for him, I was sure he could smell my arousal.

I swung my leg over and straddled his lap, grinding into him. "What if I want to do exactly that?" I asked.

Sliding back and forth on him, giving my best lap dance, I watched as he breathlessly closed his eyes and slipped into the moment.

I leaned forward and nibbled his ear lobe. His breath on my neck sent my libido into overdrive and I sped up my grinding. All of a sudden he grabbed my ass and squeezed my cheeks. That sent a shock through my body and triggered an intense orgasm.

I locked my lips onto his and our tongues danced their lover's dance. I wasn't even naked and I had the best orgasm I'd had in years.

He moaned into my mouth and lifted his hips to meet my gyration. Throwing his head back in pleasure, I dove into his neck, licking and kissing. At that moment I'd never wanted a penis in my mouth as much as I wanted his. I wanted to taste him, desperately. I wanted his salty, slimy load in my throat, not his pants.

But it wasn't to be. I knew with Bree in the house that was the best I could hope for.

He opened his eyes and lifted my chin to kiss him. It was gentle, loving, and I loved every second of it. He tapped my hip and I rolled off of him. I laughed when I saw the size of the wet spot on his leg.

"I've never done anything like that before," he said quietly. I looked at him confused as he put an Afghan over his lap.

"Oh, I'm not a virgin. I didn't mean that," he said slightly embarrassed. It was a cute look on him.

He continued, "I've never had a lap dance, or dry hump, or whatever that was. It was amazing."

I smiled and kissed him. "It felt great for me too. I wanted to pull it out of your pants so badly, but I knew you'd never allow it with Bree in the house."

"No, you're right. She's twelve going on thirty, but I don't think she'd handle walking in on that very well."

We cuddled up watching the game and again I fell asleep in his arms. I could get used to that.

I was awoken by Bree going into the kitchen. She walked into the room and asked, "Who's got the cuter butts?"

I laughed as Brett said, "Ugh! Not you too."

Still laughing I said, "The white pants."

We laughed together at Brett's discomfort. I got up and gave Bree a hug saying goodnight. After she bounced off to her room, Brett stood and walked me to my car. His wet spot not yet completely dry.

"You've got my number now, so please use it," I said hopefully.

He kissed my cheek and opened my door saying, "I plan to. You've done a pretty good job this weekend convincing me that I have room in my life for someone; I'm hoping that someone will be you."

We kissed once more and I regretfully got in my car and left him again.

*********

The next morning I was walking into the coffee shop and Jill was already in line.

"Hey there," she said. "How was your weekend?"

I smiled and said, "Oh, the usual. Pretty uneventful."

When we got to the counter, Brett lit up into his panty-melting smile and said, "Good Morning, Chelsea. Would you like some sugar with your coffee today?"

I smiled at Jill, leaned forward, and kissed Brett passionately.

He broke the kiss, poured our coffees, and said, "Sorry, Jill. No sugar for you."

I paid and walked away leaving Jill standing there speechless.

"Oh no you don't," she shouted from behind me. She rushed to catch up to me by the elevator and said, "What was that all about?"

"I'm kinda dating Brett."

"What?" She shrieked. "When did that happen?"

"Over the weekend. I saw him Saturday and Sunday."

"Get out! That's great! Did you knock his socks off or what?"

We laughed and I said, "No, I didn't sleep with him yet, but girl I'm close."

"Wow! Good for you. I want all of the details."

We were walking into the office by that point, so I said, "Let's have lunch later. I'll fill you in."

"You'd better. Damn! I'm jealous."

***********

"Spill it all!" Jill said as we sat down in Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch.

"There's not much to tell. His sister made me ask him out, and I did. I went to their house for dinner on Saturday and Sunday."

"Wait! Back up," Jill demanded. "His sister?"

"She saw me ogling him Saturday morning at the coffee shop. She told me that he liked me and I needed to ask him out."

I filled her in on the rest of the details and she still couldn't believe that I had asked him out.

Jill asked, "So? Did you get to take him for a ride?"

"Easy, girl. Not technically."

"Well? C'mon. I want to hear it all," she sighed.

"His sister was home, so I sort of dry humped him with a lap dance."

"You little slut! I'm proud of you," she said laughing.

"I know, I'm very happy. Thank you for helping me get my head on straight." I took her hand and continued, "You're a great friend."

*********

When we got back from lunch, Brett was sitting in the reception area of my office. He looked up when we opened the door and his sadness turned into a bright smile almost instantly, as he stood to greet us.

"Hey, baby," I said kissing him. "What's up."

His sadness returned and he asked, "Can we talk somewhere, privately?"

"Excuse me, I'll catch you later," Jill said. As she walked past Brett, she looked back at his cute butt and mouthed, 'Oh my God.'

I held back my laugh and took Brett into my office.

I closed the door and asked, "What's up?"

He sat and looked out my window, pensively.

"We started out pretty hot and heavy," he began.

"Honey, we were almost nuclear," I said cutting him off.

He looked at me and smiled before continuing, "I know. I've never been that aggressive before. It just felt so natural to kiss you. I couldn't hold it back."

I sat down in a chair next to him and took his hand.

"Brett, this past weekend was the best time I've had in years."

His smile turned quickly to a frown and he said, "I think we have to slow down."

I was shocked. I couldn't believe what I heard. After the weekend we had, he wanted to slow down? I couldn't understand. Hell, if Bree hadn't been there I would've taken him to bed. I never have sex with someone that quickly.

"Why, Brett? Have I done something wrong?"

He looked out the window again and said, "Honestly, I'm afraid."

"Of what? Brett, I like you. We aren't moving too fast..."

He cut me off saying, "I have to worry about Bree in this. If we move too fast she could be hurt if we don't make it."

"Damn it, Brett! What's the problem? I loved hanging out with..."

"The problem is that I'm in love with you!" He shouted, cutting me off again.

"I've been loving you from behind the counter at the shop for years, and then all of a sudden, you're making me dinner. You're kissing me. You're..."

Standing up I lifted him to stand with me. He looked into my eyes and I said, "I love you too, stupid. Just like you, it's been from across a counter, but now I have you and I'm not letting you go."

I kissed him with all of the love that I could. I couldn't lose him. I had to show him how I felt.

"What time do you have to be home," I asked breaking the kiss.

"Four, at the latest, why?"

"Come on," I said as I dragged him out of my office.

"Shandra, I'm leaving for the day," I told my receptionist without breaking stride. I could feel her smirk behind me.

"Where are you taking me?" Brett asked.

"Home."

*********

I lived only fifteen minutes from my office in the house where I was raised, which wasn't too far from his house. That meant I had a little time to ravish him, and I wasn't going to waste any of it.

"Wow! You have a very nice house," he said as we parked in my garage.

"Thanks, but it's big and empty. When my parents died, I sold my condo and moved back here."

"I guess owning your own company makes you pretty rich," he said as we walked through my kitchen looking around in awe.

My mom loved to cook and she spent a lot of time in her kitchen. She had the top of the line appliances put in and the countertops were Quartz. She was very proud of it, having designed the room herself. In fact, she designed every room in the house and it looked like a show house. We couldn't bear to sell it. It was the catalyst for her and my father starting their business, after all. Jo and I own it, but she moved in with Jeff when he got transferred downstate a couple months after the funeral. They were married a few months later.

Before he could look around anymore, I pulled him into a deep kiss. I loved how he didn't rush to jam his tongue into my mouth as others have. When he finally did touch my tongue with his, it was like a climax to the kiss.

Finally, he took the lead, and with a lustful look that made me shiver, he said, "Why don't we take this to your bedroom?"

"Mm, yes," I purred and walked out towards my room.

He stood behind me and took my coat off while kissing and nibbling my neck. My goosebumps had goosebumps from the magic he was performing on my body.

I felt his hands slowly drift up my sides and when his hands found my breasts I moaned in appreciation. I loved having my breasts handled roughly. Needing a cheeseburger, I had smallish breasts, but what I had was very sensitive. I could almost have an orgasm from squeezing my nipples alone.

He was driving me crazy with anticipation as he pulled my shirt out of my slacks and lifted it over my head. I only briefly panicked when I realized that I wasn't wearing sexy underwear for him, but I knew he wouldn't care that my bra and panties didn't match. My bra was off before I knew it and his hands were massaging while he was pinching my nipples. The electricity from his touch soaked my panties more than they already were. I was so close to having an orgasm, I almost screamed for him to touch my hungry kitty.

His tongue was making love to my earlobe when he slid my pants down. I stepped out of my heels and pants and stood before him in basic cotton panties and white knee-high stockings.

He kissed down my back and slowly slid the panties down. He kissed the cheeks of my soft butt as he rolled down my stockings one by one. Ever tantalizing, I decided to let him drive, but still, I was desperate to cum.

My God! He was as much an artist undressing me as he was with paint. His seduction was so mature. He was no inexperienced kid rushing to get me naked to get his rocks off, he was savoring every moment. Then I felt his tongue lick the flesh of my cheek and he spun me around.

"Mm, I love your body, Chels," he said as he stood and helped me down onto the bed.

I laid, with my feet on the bed and knees up, open for him, spread for him to take me, but he didn't. He began to undress; and he did it slowly, continuing to torture me.

"Please," I begged, finally finding my voice.

He smiled and dropped to his knees. Pulling me to the edge of the bed he asked, "May I taste you?"

"God yes!" I panted.

His first touch of my dripping pussy wasn't a lick, it was a tender kiss. Then he devoured me.

I screamed out as he licked and sucked on my clit. I grabbed my breasts, squeezing and pinching, inching me ever so closer to exploding all over his tongue.

Once he began to finger me, my body quivered and then released all of the built-up energy leading up to that moment. I shook and grabbed his head, pulling him into me, screaming for more.

After what felt like hours, but was mere seconds, my legs fell limp. I let his head go and felt faint. I didn't know what was going on around me until he kissed me.

It took all of my strength to return the kiss and I never wanted it to end as I tasted myself on his lips and tongue.

He broke the kiss and as I gasped for air, I said, "I've never cum that hard before. You're a maestro. You're a god."

He laughed and said, "You might not believe it, but I haven't been with very many women."

I popped up onto my elbow and said, "Well someone had to teach you all of that. You're amazing."

"Well," he said, "I'll save the story for another day, but I certainly had someone that taught me some things."

"I'll have to send her a thank you card, now slide up and let me return the favor."

"No, I want to make love with you now. There will be another time for you to return the favor."

I wanted to cry as that simple statement meant that he reconsidered slowing down. Thank God I wasn't losing him.

He moved between my legs and slid his perfect phallus up my slit, testing my wetness. Of course, I was still dripping from his expert oral effort and was more than ready for him.

He slid into me slowly. I felt stretched to my limit, taking him inch by inch. He was so thick, yet I felt him hitting spots deep within me that had never been touched before.

I shuddered as he bottomed out and felt his heavy balls rest against my rosebud.

"Oh, Brett! So good, so deep," I moaned as he began to piston and grind into me.

He slowly made love to me and when I threw my head back in orgasmic bliss, he started driving into me harder.

The headboard was slamming into the wall as I screamed out again and again. My entire body shook as he lifted my legs onto his shoulders, driving into me with everything he had.

I was near blacking out as he said, "Oh damn, Chels. I'm close."

"Yes, baby. Cum for me."

I had just finished a smaller orgasm when he tensed up and pushed as deeply into me as he could. I would swear he was buried to the hilt but knew there were inches not yet inside when I felt the heat of his hot seed splashing my inner walls.

"Oh, Chels, I love you," he moaned as his shoulders shook.

He collapsed to my side and I rolled into him. I needed to be close, as close as I could be to him.

While he caught his breath, I said, "So can we stop the slowing down nonsense now?"

Laughing, he said, "You have to understand, I've never felt this way about anyone before. It freaked me out."

I kissed him and said, "I understand, believe me. We'll work through our fears together. I haven't been with anyone in a few years, myself. I'm not sure I remember how to date anymore."

He hugged me closer and said, "I'm looking forward to it. At least you remembered to wait until the third date to bring me to bed."

We laughed together as we hugged. Letting him go, I said, "Let's take a shower. I can't send you home to Bree smelling like me."

**********

I pulled into the parking garage of our office building to take him back to his car and sighed as I parked next to him.

"I'm sorry if I kept you from working this afternoon," I said after realizing that I probably cost him some money.

"It's alright. I'll work some until dinner. I should be okay."

He kissed me and continued, "Would you like to have dinner with us again? I think it's my turn to cook for you."