You're Always 17 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate, asked questions so the self-centered little bitch could continue talking about herself, and hooked them in from time to time to get a reading on their attitudes and the purpose of this setup. Best I could tell, they were hoping I'd fuck the narcissism out of her, but I doubted my cock was big enough or my staying power great enough. Still, she was a delectable piece of ass, and I would like to see all that whiteness on my scarlet sheets, so I persevered.

Coffee instead of cognac for me after the meal, but Shay Lynn finished a large cognac glass of the dark amber liquid and then enjoyed another with her family. She had more personality after the first glass, and I got to hear her giggle and tease during consumption of the second. By the end of that glass, one thing was sure: pussy was there for the taking, although the looks Doris and Diane were giving me were hotter than Shay's. Maybe Glenda or her friends oversold my abilities?

When Shay Lynn started hanging on my arm, giggling, and giving me signs, the brothers decided it was time for the old folks to go to bed. I'm not sure the sisters agreed, but Shay did. She led me to 'the parlor,' chose a playlist, and inserted her phone in a holder of some kind. Decent enough slow dance music came on, she walked into my arms, placed her hands behind my neck, and insinuated that tight body against mine.

It just so happened that my hands rested most comfortably on her apple ass, and she didn't complain when I squeezed - she just wriggled closer.

This was so easy I got worried, but then she raised her head, pulled my mouth down and gave me an open mouth kiss with a lot of tongue. I sprang a titanium hardon; her response was to stand on her tiptoes and rub her pussy all over it while making little whimpering sounds into my mouth. I quit wondering why and just went along when she pulled me down a hallway and into a very girly bedroom.

Like I said, she was a looker, but she never looked as good as she did on her knees pulling my pants down, licking the crown of my cock, and then taking it into her mouth with those sparkling green eyes fixed on my own. She might only be twenty-one years old, but she was an accomplished and enthusiastic cocksucker! Not Glenda good, mind you, but damn good! Practice makes perfect? Don't know how else you can get that good.

I like a good blow job as much as the next guy, but to me it's a form of foreplay. She looked so cute with my cock in her mouth I hated to stop her, but I did, and she looked disappointed. I lifted her up, kissed her again, and began undressing her. Understand, my pants were still down around my boots, so I lacked agility, but she twisted away from me as soon as she felt the zipper open her dress.

She frowned; I frowned back. "I didn't agree to let you undress me," she stated harshly.

"I didn't agree to let you pull my pants down and suck my cock," I replied just as harshly.

She looked surprised. "But men love blow jobs!"

"And women who give unsolicited blow jobs to strangers want to be undressed and fucked," I replied.

"I'm not some slut - I don't fuck on the first date!" she protested.

"This isn't even a date, but you sucked my cock. Pretty close to slutty by any definition."

She puffed up, ready to lambast me, but I turned my back to her, pulled my pants up, and headed for the door. "Where are you going?" she asked, as if I needed her permission to leave.

"I'm not sure, but I have a number of options better than a sloppy blow job. I'll settle on one before I have to make the turn to Texas. Nice meeting you."

She sputtered; you know, like in the comics or something, and then managed, "You can't just leave like that!"

I turned, gave her a sweeping bow, and asked, "May I take leave, your Highness?" in my best British accent.

"No!" she replied. "We're not through! You need to..."

I interrupted, switching to my best West Texas drawl: "Well, in that case, shuck that dress and your drawers and let's get to the main event, Princess! I'm gonna get some pussy tonight one way or t'other."

Her exasperation was a joy to see; she obviously manipulated everyone in her family, and seemingly her boyfriends too, if they had to settle for blowjobs. Therefore, my impertinence was unexpected and extremely irritating to the pretty little narcissist, whose face was a mask of confusion and frustration.

"No? Okay, I'm off. See ya when I see ya!"

I was in my pickup with the house in my rear-view mirror within a minute. She appeared in the door just before the dust got too thick to see the house; I couldn't see her face, but I was confident it wasn't her happy face. I laughed and gunned the engine; Kermit was only 45 minutes away if I went through Jal!

As the miles sped by, I considered that I might have lost one of our best business partners, but I doubted it; this set up had too many peculiarities. They had to know I wouldn't put up with her shit in the first place, and helping her get drunk when I was drinking coffee made no sense. I've never been known to seduce a drunk woman - or girl, in her case - and I damned sure wouldn't start with the daughter of one of our best customers. Oh well - just another of life's mysteries. Twenty miles to Glenda!

****

Two days passed before River or I heard from either of the Bean brothers. I got the call, from Jerry, who answered my 'hello' with a hearty laugh. "Boy, you sure stirred Queen Bee up the other night! What did you do to that sweet child?"

"Absolutely nothing, Uncle Jerry, unless you count a kiss or two."

"None of us are real sure what she was fussin and cussin about, but best we could come up with, it had something to do with you being an inconsiderate, no class asshole."

"What can I say? She saw right through me. I can't disagree with anything she said, but I've been called worse. Quite a few times."

"Well, she's back at school now, so why don't you drop by first chance you get. Tuesday night around 7 for a steak sound good? We can talk a little bidness if you show up earlier."

I agreed, but wondered what this next tête-à-tête was about. Her family setting their little princess up with me, an uncultured redneck oil field worker, made no sense, but neither did any of his other possible answers.

I shrugged and made the turn to Tilly's doublewide. Her three teenagers were at an away site for tonight's basketball games, and she wasn't wasting time with formalities. She greeted me at the door without a stitch of clothing, pulled me inside, hit her knees, unbuckled my belt, and pulled my pants and shorts down. Her enthusiasm made up for her lack of technique, and I was soon ready to give her a protein shake. She recognized the signs, pulled off, pulled my boots and pants off, and drug me to her bedroom by my pecker. She unbuttoned my shirt and threw it at the chair, and then threw me down on the bed.

She was so horny she got off after bouncing up and down a few dozen times, but kept right on, moaning and groaning as she worked for seconds. I played my role, nipping and nursing her bountiful tits, squeezing the round globes of her ass, and rimming her butthole, and she screamed through her second climax. That one shook her like a leaf, and she collapsed on top of me.

"I'm sorry; I was just so needy!" she explained when she calmed down a bit. "I'll take care of you in a few minutes."

"Don't worry, I enjoyed it too. Don't remember being rode that hard before, though. What got you so worked up?"

"Mostly anticipation of being with you again, but there's this guy I met that rings my bells too. I haven't given him any yet, because he seems to think I'm marriage material and I don't want him to think I'm easy. But between prick teasing him and thinking about you coming by, I had a hair trigger."

"So, a new boyfriend, huh? Tell me about him."

"His name is Troy Edwards, and he's an attorney in Midland. Glenda's was so crowded I had to wait for a seat; he invited me to join him, I did, and we were compatible. He's 40, so a little younger than me, and he has three girls. His wife did a flyer two years ago, leaving him with the three cutest girls I've ever seen. They are 16, 14, and 12 now, and they are just the sweetest things!

"When I went to meet them, they immediately asked me to go shopping with them, and the oldest asked me to help her look as pretty as me!"

"Well, that sounds good on his end. How do you feel about him? Not his girls; him."

"Oh, he's wonderful! My boys were suspicious at first, but after he took us fishing at his ranch and they met his girls, they seem to really like him!"

"Then stop using me as his surrogate. Have a sitdown with him, lay it out, and then fuck his brains out! If he likes you with clothes on, he'll go nuts when he sees you naked! Especially naked and bouncing up and down on his cock!"

I didn't stay much longer. Her mind was on someone else, and her boys were coming home before too long, so I gave her a last kiss and headed back to the camp.

I was a little ramped-up, not having gotten my rocks off and all, so I did another three lessons in my online courses. The Spanish course was going well, although it didn't match up much with the Spanish I spoke daily. The English course was harder, since it seemed to be East Coast English rather than my native tongue, but both were required for graduation, so I did what they told me to do and was pulling an A in both. Fortunately, the Petroskills course was a short course in removing acid gas, and I had the background to ace it with minimal effort.

I lacked eighteen hours to graduate if I took the easy way, and maybe that would be best. Get a degree in something, and then keep taking courses to expand my world. Or was that selling out?

Katrina would fuss at me If I didn't get a degree, even if it meant shit in the real world, so I'd probably sell out and get the piece of paper.

River was by at eight, telling me to saddle up because we had 'a new opportunity to explore.' I was glad I did, because that went so well we got a contract on the spot, and it was big enough that I would be hustling to hire more hands. Help was scarce, but we paid better and offered better housing and working conditions than most, so much of my recruiting would be poaching proven hands from other companies that didn't treat their hands as well.

I cleaned up at five and was at 'Uncle Jerry's' at 6:03. Doris met me with the kind of hug I didn't need in the state I was in after Tilly, and I might have let my hands roam her lower back and further down when she let it linger too long. Yeah, I'm a prick, but she's a prick-teasing MILF, and she seemed to enjoy it.

She wrapped her arm around my waist, ran her hand over my ribs and then down my stomach, hesitating at my beltline, complimented my fitness, and escorted me to the back door. Jerry was at the grill, and he waved me out. Doris gave me a butt squeeze before we parted, and winked at me when I looked back at her.

"A MILF like you ought to know better than to tease a randy boy like me," I told her quietly. "Who's teasing?" she replied with another wink and grin, and then wiggled back toward the kitchen. She did have a fine body and the 'anytime you want I'm ready' attitude made her look even better!

Jerry and I did bidness while he cooked, and we drank beer. There were five steaks on the grill, so either he had a big appetite or was expecting guests. Tom and Diane's appearance through the back gate answered that, and after shaking Tom's hand I got another too tight and too long hug from Diane.

Tom was walking away from us toward the grill, so I gave her choice ass the caressing and manipulating she seemed to want, then repeated my warning about prick teasing a horny boy. She was more forward: "I'm not teasing, and neither is Doris. Anytime, Big Boy, anytime and anywhere."

I damn near followed her inside and said, "Here and now, both of you!" but that would have been rude, so I winked and nodded. She sashayed off wriggling and wiggling like her sister.

When I turned back to the men, they were watching me and grinning. I walked over, got a fresh beer, and joined them. "You guys sure got some fine ladies," I observed, and they chuckled.

"That we do, although they are inveterate flirts," Tom observed in return. I started to tell him I doubted they were flirting but held my tongue, and we concluded our business before the steaks were done. We were getting the contract for cleaning another ten sections of oil field on their Artesia ranch.

That was great news, but meant I'd need to find, hire, and train even more men, and good workers who were willing to learn how to meet the demanding requirements for cleaning up spills were scarce. We had a reputation for paying well and taking good care of good employees, but also for requiring employees to abide by all rules - those of the landowner, the state and federal government, and our company - and for high expectations regarding work ethic and willingness to learn and adapt.

There were a lot of lazy, dumb SOBs in the oil field, but also a surprising number of ambitious hard workers. Those are the ones we need, but so does everyone else. Nonetheless, I was an expert poacher, and such men came up to me in C-stores and cafes from time to time, offering their services 'if you have a job that will fit me.'

The problem with that is, we don't need people that can do a job: we need people who can do, or learn to do, any job. The oil field is a dynamic, ever-changing workplace, so people who want to drive a truck, run a backhoe, or weld are all needed, but our little company needs people who can do all three, and whatever else needs doing. I was going to need a better spotlight for all the hunting and poaching I'd be doing!

Although I was taking a chance by disclosing that we didn't have the manpower to do the job I'd just agreed to do, I asked Jerry and Tom if they knew of any good men looking for work. They looked at each other, chuckled, and Tom said, "As a matter of fact, old man Flannery is going to retire, and he has a number of good hands. He did the roads, fences, and pads, cleared fences, built a steel barn, and did a lot of other jobs for us at the Artesia ranch. He hates to give up his business, but he and his wife are both sickly, and he's pushing 80, so it's time.

"He was telling me about it yesterday, and said he wanted to find new jobs for his men, who all have families in Artesia to support. Want me to give him a call and introduce you?"

He did, and the call was fruitful; Flannery had 13 men he would highly recommend, three he would recommend with reservations, and two he didn't think much of. Still, sixteen men would go a long way toward cleanup of the Artesia ranch, assuming they could learn to meet the requirements and do the other chores involved.

The steaks were perfectly chosen and cooked, as was the southwestern salad, guacamole, and the steamed asparagus. The conversation was laid back, enjoyable, and enlightening. Tom and Jerry had degrees from New Mexico State in agriculture and business; Doris and Diane's degrees were from Texas Tech. Unsurprisingly, they were sorority girls too, and they met the Bean brothers at a football game their senior year.

The brothers were guests of a fellow Permian Basin oil heir who had a luxury box; the girls were guests of a very wealthy couple they called aunt and uncle, even though their kinship was their parents' friendship. The brothers spotted the sisters in the buffet line, decided they were hungry, and introduced themselves at the dessert stand. It took a few dates to figure out who belonged with who, but there was plenty of attraction to go around.

Once they figured it out, the serious courting began, followed by the serious fucking, declarations of love, and finally engagement. The combined weddings, in Albuquerque, a month after graduation, were spectacular, and the elder Beans bequeathed a portion of their holdings to the boys as wedding gifts. Tom and Diane got the family homestead, which no one had lived in full time in over a decade, and Jerry got to build what he and Doris wanted, on the parent's dime.

The girls' parents, the Edwards, gave them a month-long trip to Europe and the Mediterranean, luxury SUVs, and impressive trust funds for any grandchildren. They weren't oil and gas - they were solar and wind - but both families were rich by any standard.

Despite being born into money, all four children/parents were down to earth; Shay Lynn was the arrogant, manipulative snob of the family, I learned. There was scant mention of her cousin - Doris and Jerry's daughter Julie, who was attending an Ivy league college in New England and rarely came home. She was studying medicine, and the Bean's wanted her to come back and practice. She was non-committal, but they feared the lure of NYC and the opportunities there were going to win out over living single in the dust bowl that was south-eastern New Mexico.

I chuckled at that and got asked why. "Assuming she's a looker like mom and has the brains to be thriving in an Ivy League college, the recruiters are going to be on her like ants on a scrap of bread. I'm out here by choice, for the opportunity this land gives me, and I love it here. You guys grew up here and have a huge stake here, but I think we'd all agree a shopping spree in Midland is hardly the Shops at Columbus Circle or Brookfield Place, and we won't even mention the night life at Carlsbad compared to that in Manhattan."

"And you know this how? As far as we know, your preferred 'night life' is in Kermit, and you've never been east of Sterling City, much less to New York City!" Doris interjected. He caught the 'Kermit' insinuation but didn't bite.

"There are these super cool things called television and the internet where you can watch broadcast content or streamed content. I've visited NYC, London, Berlin, Rome, the Greek Isles, even gay Paris from the comfort of the recliner in my trailer outside Orla. 'Shopping NYC' is one of my favorite trips, and 'NYC at Night' is one of my favorite series. There are some nice-looking women out partying any given night in that town!"

"From what we hear from River, you could afford to be up there with them, instead of spending weekends in Kermit," Diane challenged.

"Not for long, I couldn't! Those people fly high! Besides, there are fine women out here, like you two, and at Glenda's place. No reason for me to go traipsing off and spending money in the city when I can enjoy the company of beautiful women within an hour drive. I'm a simple man with simple tastes."

"So, what are your plans, young man? We hear you have about 150 college credits, but don't have a degree, and Katrina is concerned that you're going to continue 'illuminating yourself' until you have the hours for a PhD without ever acquiring a Batchelor's degree," Doris inquired with a hint of the exasperation he heard in Katrina's voice when she asked the same questions.

"Just to please Ms. Katrina, I'm working on the last 18-hour I need to graduate. My degree will make me no more prepared for my chosen occupation than if I just kept taking courses to expand my understanding of the world, past, present and future, but it will get her off my back so I'm going to do it.

"I'll probably be through by summer, even though nine of the required hours are 'classroom,' meaning I have to physically sit through internet classes with a prof and other students. That slows me down a lot, but they aren't the first or only online classes I've taken with a seat-time requirement. Right now, I'm pulling an A in all of them, but I may make my first B because I've got a young prof who doesn't like to be challenged, and I feel I should be able to ask clarifying questions."

"So, what is the useless degree you've chosen, and what online temple of learning is granting it to you?" Doris asked in a condescending voice.

123456...8