You're Jerking Off To Me Again.

Info
You're jerking off to me again. Aren't you. [F4M]
186 words
3.63
9.5k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You’re jerking off to me again. Aren’t you - EllyCuddles[F4M][Script Fill][There's my little stroke pet. ][ Uh huh. ][Oh, you stroke][ All the time. ][ Uh huh. ][Oh, I know. ][I know what I've done][ You can't help it. ][You can't control yourself][masturbating. ][ Over and over again. ][ Blowing that load. ][Each and every time][ You may have cum a lot. Ugh][Mmm, but you can't tell me. ][ That it's bad. ][It's good. ][As it is with me. ][ You know it. ][Stroke you. ][ And bring you right to that point. ][Mmm, I'm gonna make you back away. ][Oh, yeah.][ Back away. ][ Mmm, bring it right back to the edge again. ][Over and over. ][ And over again. ][ Mmm][That right there, that control I have][Over][ My cock. ][ Yeah, it's my cock. ][It'll always be my cock. ][ Ah, that control. Excites you. ][ Mmm. The addiction. The addiction you have to me. ][ It'll never go away. ][ You can already feel it again, can't you? ][You can feel the aching][ Ugh. ][ To finally be able to cum for me].

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Hey Bestie, Let Me Suck Your Cock wow you have a really nice cock . . .in Audio
Moan for Me... (first entry) Moan for me... [F4M]in Audio
Moans for You Moaning while I dream of being taken over and over.in Audio
Daddy's Away: Playtime Pt. 01 Hey Baby. Daddy's away and I'm so horny. Cum play with me.in Audio
I'm a Total Cum Slut Horny Dreams Me A Horny Girl.in Audio
More Stories