You're Mine Now

Story Info
Beth finds herself at the mercy of an imposter in her home.
5.5k words
4.39
34.2k
36

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth was exhausted. Working long shifts at the coffee shop was hard enough without adding leery customers to the mix, but she had spent most of her day dodging being smacked or groped on the ass by any Tom, Dick or Harry that felt like it. Sighing heavily she pulled the hair tie from her wavy brunette hair, running a hand through it to loosen the knots that had built up over the long day. She was ready to take a long hot shower and enjoy a very rare three day break from work.

Her apartment was, as always, in darkness when she entered it and dropped her keys in the bowl by the door before shrugging off her jacket and hanging it on the hook. It was a familiar routine by now, Beth had lived here for almost five years. Five years of a temporary job for income whilst she worked on her music. Five years of a pokey studio apartment that she hated. Five years of getting frustratingly nowhere with her music no matter how hard she worked.

Beth was fed up with her life, and the little bit of happiness she did have; a perky redhead with impossibly blue eyes named Cleo; had ghosted her after four months of dating. She didn't understand why Cleo had just stopped messaging her, stopped returning her calls a week ago. Beth would normally have fought harder to keep someone as special as Cleo in her life but lately she was too tired to bother with someone that would treat her like that.

She walked past her bathroom (the only other room in her apartment) and dumped her bag on her bed. Beth hated that she missed Cleo this much. She had just upped and ghosted her like the last four months meant nothing, but here Beth was wondering what she was doing and if she was thinking of her too. Of course she wasn't, that's why she ghosted her. And right after Beth had told her she loved her. All she had to do was say she didn't feel like that about her, let her down easy, not just completely ignore her.

Beth was pulled from her thoughts a hand roughly pulling her head back, scalp burning as fear flared in her chest. She went to cry out but as her mouth opened a damp clump of fabric was shoved into it, causing her to gag on its sour taste and yet oddly familiar taste. What the fuck was happening?

Beth was shoved hard and fell onto her bed face down, feeling the weight of the imposter on top of her as they straddled her hips and pulled her arms sharply behind her back, cold metal tightening around her wrists painfully as Beth struggled furiously. She went to try and spit out the fabric that had been forced into her mouth, but a ball gag was quickly forced into place, pushing the fabric further in and against her tongue, Beth gagging again as she was unable to escape the taste that filled her mouth and made her heave.

She wriggled and writhed under the person on top of her, hands pinned behind her back, screams for help almost entirely smothered by the items roughly forced into her mouth. She was desperate to get away from whatever it was that was happening to her, from the imposter in her home. There was a cruel chuckle from above her as their hand found its way back into her hair and pulling it back sharply, hot breathe tickling the terrified woman's ear.

"Are you enjoying the taste of my panties bitch?" A female voice hissed in her ear, Beth still struggling as her heart bounded in her chest, disgust creasing her features as she realised what the taste in her mouth was, "I came in them, waiting for you, thinking of all the things I'm going to do to you that you're not going to be able to stop."

The string of expletives that Beth screamed at the woman on top of her was lost in all but tone behind the foul but affective silencing measures. The weight on top of her lifted as she was flipped onto her back, finally seeing the face of the woman that had been waiting for her. She glowered at the tall blonde, green eyes burning into her as the smirk on her face betrayed some of the cruelty in her mind. Beth tried to bring her legs up to kick her way out of this situation, but the woman quickly caught her flailing legs and quickly fastening a zip tie around her ankles. Beth grunted as the tight plastic cut into her skin, determined not to let this woman get away with what she was doing to her. She didn't know who she was or what exactly what she was going to do to her, but Beth was not about to lie down and take it. She had picked the wrong woman to ambush in her apartment if she was expecting a timid and frightened woman that wouldn't fight back.

"She told me you were feisty... she wasn't wrong." The blonde raised an eyebrow, cruel chuckle sending icy dread down Beth's spine.

The blonde watched Beth writhe furiously underneath her, amused as Beth glared and tried yet again to scream for help in the vain hope that the thin walls of her apartment would finally work in her favour. Shaking her head, the blonde grabbed hold the white button up shirt that Beth was wearing and ripping it open, buttons flying everywhere as she reached into the back pocket of her tight pants and pulling out a pair of sharp scissors. Beth's eyes widened in fear as she struggled harder and more desperately as the sharp blades came towards her. Why was this happening to her? Who on earth had sent this twisted woman to her?

"I always inspect my new property before I take it back with me." The blonde's smirk and calm tone was far more terrifying than any kind of fury that she may have had in this scenario. It was chilling to think that anyone could treat this scenario in such a calm way.

"FUUU OUU!" Although Beth's mouth was full of her assaulter's soaked panties and a ball gag to keep them in place the two words that she yelled at the woman weren't that hard to figure out. Beth wasn't anyone's 'property', who the fuck did this woman think she was?

"I'll be doing plenty of that, don't you worry." She grinned malevolently, "Now hold still or I'm going to end up nicking this pretty porcelain skin of yours. Unless you're into that?"

Beth's breathe hitched in her throat as she felt the cold metal of the scissor blades slide slowly and torturously along her stomach, her struggling ceasing momentarily as she tried to make sure she wasn't impaled on the sharp tool. She hated that she was complying with what this woman had asked her to do, but Beth had no desire to end up dead right now. She'd survive simply to spite this bitch.

The scissors snipped through the fabric connecting the cuffs of Beth's bra, the implement discarded before the imposter pulled the lace away from Beth's perky C cups, grinning as she roughly grouped at them, Beth's struggling commencing once more as she tried to get away from the careless and violating touch of the woman straddling her. She had to get out of this, Beth had to get away from her.

"Oh these will do nicely." The blonde mused, pinching Beth's nipples and tugging at them a little as Beth's back arched against the pain, "I have lots of plans for these tits."

Panic was making Beth's eyes wild as her assaulter dipped her head and used her tongue to tease her now tender left nipple. She wanted her to get off her, she wanted to scream the place down until someone came to help her, she wanted to give her a fighting chance to get out of this. But instead all she could do was writhe helplessly with her hands pinned behind her and her ankles chaffing painfully.

Beth cried out as the woman's teeth sank into the tender skin of her breast, the cry lost to her tormentor (not that she would have cared anyway). She lifted her head and admired the teeth marks that she had left.

"Look at you wearing a mark of mine already." She practically purred, "I can't wait to give you a more permanent reminder of who you belong to."

Beth's struggles were frantic as she tried to free herself. No way was she going to let this woman 'claim' her. She didn't belong to her, she didn't belong to anyone. Beth couldn't let her do this. A sharp smack across her face brought tears to the corner of her eyes that she desperately tried to push back. She wasn't going to let this woman see her cry, wasn't going to let her make her cry.

"Your struggling is not only pointless, it's being to really irritate me." The blonde growled, gripping Beth's chin tightly in her hand and turning her head back to face her, "So cut it out before you make this infinitely worse for yourself."

Beth glared at her, wincing a little as the woman's fingers dug harder into her chin but continuing to try and free herself from underneath her tormenter. The woman tutted and released her chin, starting to tease Beth's nipples with her thumbs. Beth gasped and fought back against the unwelcome feeling of arousal that seemed to flare at her touch. No. No way. She wasn't about to be turned on by this. Thankfully the arousal was quickly drowned out by a sharp pain as the woman produced a pair of nipple clamps from her pocket and tightened them as much as she could around Beth's now erect nipples.

"Whether you like it or not, whether you want to or not, you now belong to me Beth. So stay still whilst I finish inspecting the merchandise I have secured." The blonde flicked one of Beth's now painful nipples, Beth screaming in pain as a betraying tear slipped down her cheek.

Dammit.

She wanted her to leave, she wanted her to realise that she wasn't worth the bother, but every move of her body sent waves of pain rolling through her from the aggressive clamps on her nipples. It forced her struggling to a feeble level and Beth hated that. It felt like giving up, it felt like she was letting this woman win. What was she supposed to do now?

"Now. Let's see the rear."

Beth screeched as the act of being carelessly flipped onto her stomach and of her being pressed into her hard mattress caused her nipples to throb painfully. There was a cold trail along her ass as the sharp scissors cut through the tight skirt that she had to wear for work. Beth hated wearing a skirt, far more comfortable in pants, but right now the choice of wearing a skirt or being forcibly exposed to the woman pinning her down, Beth would have worn a tutu.

She felt her skirt fall away before the imposter roughly grabbed her now exposed ass. She buried her face in her sheets as defeat washed over her, not wanting this woman to see the fear and pain in her expression. Beth could at least rob her of that satisfaction.

"Tight and petite. Just the way I like it." The blonde hummed approvingly, taking hold of the waist band of Beth's underwear and yanking them sharply upwards as far as they would go, paying no mind to Beth's smothered cry of pain as the fabric started to cut into her folds. She dragged her fingernails across the pale skin of Beth's now entirely exposed ass, smirking at the red marks she left in her wake.

Beth cursed as another couple of tears began to fall. How was she going to get out of this? How could she possibly begin to get away from a woman this sadistic and well prepared for anything she could try? Because there was no way it was the woman's first time doing this. How many other women had she done this to?

"Now... the moment we've all been waiting for." The woman chuckled cruelly as she rolled Beth onto her back again, reveling in the way that fear had made her eyes go wild, "Let's see what it is you're hiding underneath this unflattering underwear."

Beth shook her head furiously, struggling again despite the pain it caused her. There was a line that this hasn't crossed yet, a line that Beth knew that once crossed anything was possible. She couldn't let her do this. Beth felt the ties around her ankles give as the woman leant back and cut through them to allow her to force Beth's legs open for her. Beth bucked, eyes narrowed against the pain of the action, and tried to throw the woman off her. The woman was caught off guard, too busy hungrily eyeing the already exposed lips between Beth's legs that had been released by her rough actions with her underwear, tumbling off Beth with an undignified grunt. Hope and adrenaline flooded Beth's system as she somehow managed to maneuver herself quickly onto her feet and bolt for the door. Her heart pounded hard against her ribs as she ran past the bathroom, but the elation didn't last.

A foot stuck itself out from the bathroom doorway, tripping Beth who went skidding along the hardwood floor of her apartment. Beth tried to get back on her feet, but a hand tangled in her hair and dragged her upright and over to the sofa, pushing her over the arm of it and holding her down with her ass in the air by the back of her neck.

"C'mon Alex, how many times have you done this?" The new intruder, also female, chuckled, "Never get distracted by the pussy, it'll be your downfall."

"Yeah yeah." Alex mumbled, stalking over to where Beth was still trying to fight her way out of the tight grip on the back of her neck, "It's going to be so much fun breaking this one in."

Beth was paying them no attention as her mind raced. How many of them were there? How had they gotten into her locked apartment and locked the door behind them again? And how the hell did they know her name?

"Stella be a lamb and hold her legs open for me, Emma can hold her top half down."

Beth heard a third pair of footsteps pad across her apartment, a set of hands gripping her shoulders and pushing her further down into the couch. Stella's hand then released her neck, both hands trailing tauntingly along Beth's almost entirely exposed flesh before they spread her legs as far apart as she could, Beth helpless to do anything at 5"2' and with a slim build against these surprisingly strong women.

Alex went and fetched the scissors from the bed, cutting Beth's shirt from her as she returned and the last of her now ruined bra. Beth forced back a sob at how helpless she now was, struggles growing feebler as the reality of her situation began to set in. She was completely at the mercy of these women and whatever they wanted to do to her. God what were they going to do to her?

With her now naked down to the waist, Alex reached forward and released the clamps on Beth's nipples, blood and pain rushing to them as a muffled screech came from her mouth.

"It didn't have to happen this way Beth. If only you'd behaved yourself, this whole thing would've been so much easier for you." Alex hissed in Beth's ear as she teased her sensitive and aching nipples, rolling them between her finger and thumb as the young woman writhed and whimpered trying to get away from her, "But it is more fun for me this way."

Releasing Beth's nipples, Alex tugged her underwear from her, removing the last shred of clothing and her dignity at the same time. Tears started to pour down Beth's cheeks at the way she had been rendered so vulnerable and humiliated, feeling the eyes of all three women on her as she cursed silently. How had she gotten into this position? Did she forget to lock her door? Did she leave her spare key somewhere obvious? Had she pissed someone off?

She was dragged from her thoughts by the feeling of Alex's fingers thrusting inside her, a strangled yelp of surprise and horror lost to those around her.

"Surprisingly tight for such a little slut." Alex hummed, flexing her fingers inside Beth who tried to fight off the woman violating her as she attempted to kick her legs. Stella laughed as she pinned her legs against the sofa.

"You're right, she's putting up far more of a fight than that last one. Breaking her could take weeks, imagine the possibilities..." Stella was practically drooling at the thought of all the things she could inflict on the woman she was helping to restrain.

Beth's shoulders were shaking as she cried in frustration and fear. What were they going to do to her? Why were they doing this to her? Alex's fingers withdrew from inside her, finding her clit and beginning to tease the nub. Beth's body began to betray her as she tried to swallow a groan, a familiar knot in her stomach starting to form. Fuck, not now... she couldn't let them think she was enjoying this. And yet:

"Oh you dirty little slut." Alex laughed as she continued to tease and rub Beth's clit, "Look how wet you're getting. I can't believe you're getting off on this..."

Beth wanted to tell her she wasn't, wanted to tell her to get off her, wanted to kick and scream her way out of this, but she couldn't. They had her exactly where they wanted her, to do whatever they wanted with her, and that went against everything Beth knew about herself. She wasn't the kind of person that let things happen to her, she fought back with everything she had but this? This was three strong women holding her down and violating her with an insane amount of organization and precision.

Beth was left unsatisfied, letting an involuntary whimper slip around the gag and soaked panties in her mouth that caused a cruel chuckle from her captors as Alex withdrew her hand again. Beth bucked again as she felt her ass cheeks be parted, trying her most furious struggle yet as she felt Alex trace her finger around the edge of her hole.

"A virgin hole... I always like a virgin hole." Alex mused, amused at the way Beth was trying in vain to get away from them, "I'm very satisfied with this acquisition ladies, even if she is going to be a troublemaker for a little while."

"Should we prep her for transport then?" Stella asked, looking up from where she sat on the floor with Beth's legs still held tightly in place.

"I think that's an excellent idea. She's only petite, she'll easily fit into what you brought with you." Alex walked over to the bathroom and retrieved a bag from inside, unzipping it and starting to rummage through it.

Beth's heart leap into her throat. Transport? Where were they taking her? She knew that in situations like this, a secondary location was never a good thing. What was going to happen to her once they took her away from here?

"Once I've prepped her you can go and fetch it." Alex turned to Stella who nodded, bright red hair scraped out of her face as she grinned at the item Alex now held in her hand.

Beth yelped as she felt something press against her asshole, trying pull away but held tight in place by the kidnappers. Alex slapped her ass hard, a red hand mark left in her wake as Beth grunted in pain, still struggling.

"Now if you had behaved yourself, this would be thoroughly lubed and I'd warm you up first." Alex chastised her, "But now this is going straight in with no assistance so that you are nice and ready for me."

Beth shook her head furiously, tears free-falling as she tried to tug herself free of all the hands on her. It was no use as the grip on her tightened. Alex began to push the thick butt plug, about an inch and a half at its thickest point, into Beth's tight sphincter. Beth screamed and bucked again, the unlubed butt plug feeling like it was tearing into her ass as it was forced in deeper. She sobbed, choking slightly on the panties in her mouth as she tried to get them off her. Why were they doing this to her? She screeched as the ordeal continued, her hole opening wider and wider as Alex pushed it into her at a torturously slow pace. It was going to tear her clean in half, this Beth was sure of. And then, as the widest part of it was pushed inside her the pain decreased, her muscles tightening once more around the narrow part of the plug effectively holding it inside her.

Beth was shaking as she tried to adjust to the feeling of the plug inside her. She wanted this to be over, she wanted to wake up and find this had all just been a horrific nightmare. But as she felt a thick dildo, thicker than anything she had allowed inside her before, press against her involuntarily damp cunt she knew that this was reality and that she was well and truly in their grasp and at their mercy.

"I don't usually go this thick with a new acquisition." Alex's tone was calm and level as she ignored the muffled scream that came from Beth as she aggressively forced the eight cock into her, "But for a bitch that misbehaves so blatantly, I need to remind her exactly who is in charge here."

12