You're Mine Now Pt. 02

Story Info
Cleo is taken and Beth struggles with her betrayal.
5.8k words
4.34
14.7k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*One Week Earlier*

"I missed you tonight." Cleo smiled softly as she held her phone to her ear with her shoulder, letting herself into her apartment. She had just finished her shift at the bar she worked at, a long night of pouring drinks and tight smiles at her leery and drunk customers.

On the other end of her phone was her girlfriend of four months, Beth. They had met when Beth played an open mic at the bar, Cleo easily falling for both her beauty and her voice. She had bought the stunning brunette a drink after her set, and they had talked almost all night in-between Cleo serving customers. From then on, Beth came to the bar as often as she could even when she wasn't performing and the two had quickly fallen hot and heavy into each other. The nights that Beth wasn't sat at her usual spot at the end of the bar were Cleo's longest shifts.

'I missed you too.'

Cleo could practically hear Beth's smirk from the other side of the phone. She knew exactly what her girlfriend would be doing right now; lay back on her bed in her boy shorts and a tank top, long wavy brunette hair thrown into a messy ponytail, tv playing quietly as she paid it no attention, engrossed in conversation with her.

"I hate that you have to work so much lately... I feel like I haven't seen you in so long." Cleo pouted a little as she perched on the end of her bed, pulling off her shoes with a soft sigh. It had been a very long night and her feet were throbbing.

'Me too baby. But I really need the extra money... my guitar needs two new strings, my rent is going up next month, not to mention I want to book time in a studio to record some new demos and it's like a hundred dollars an hour."

Cleo could hear the frustration in Beth's voice and at that moment wished she was there with her even more so she could pull her into her arms and kiss the frown lines from her forehead.

"I told you, I've got some money saved up, I can cover a session in the studio or your guitar strings. You don't have to do this alone."

'No. I'm a big girl, I can pay my own way in the world.'

"I know." Cleo giggled, "But that doesn't mean I can't treat my girl to something she wants. Especially if it means that other people get to hear how talented you are. Call it a public service."

'You're such a dork.' Beth chuckled, 'I can't wait to see you tomorrow.'

"Me neither." A grin broke out across Cleo's face at the thought of her favourite brunette sat in her usual spot, "You should go to bed. You have work in the morning and it's 2am."

'I'd much rather talk to you.' Cleo knew Beth was the one pouting now.

"I know baby. But unfortunately as you pointed out you need the money. We'll talk loads tomorrow night, you know we will."

'I think the highlight of my night is catching stink eye from your boss because I'm taking up all your valuable time.'

"It's the highlight of my night too." Cleo laughed, "That and getting to see your gorgeous face all night."

'You're so weird.' Beth chuckled, 'I love you.'

Cleo's breath caught in her throat. They'd never said that before. Beth said it so off the cuff, so relaxed and spontaneous... what if she hadn't meant it, if it was just a reflex? Cleo hated not being able to see her face right now, hated not being able to gauge her reaction.

"Um... yeah. I'll see you tomorrow. Night!"

Cleo quickly hung up the phone, sighing heavily as she tossed it behind her on the bed and got to her feet to pace anxiously. Okay, there were far better ways to have handled that then she just had. God why had she panicked like that? It wasn't as if she wasn't feeling the same way about Beth... She had to call her back. Explain that she had panicked like a dumbass, but that she loved her too. Yeah. That was what she'd do.

Cleo turned back to her bed to reach for her phone, but just as her fingers brushed the device a weight collided with her from behind. She was knocked onto the bed, pinned under whoever it was that that had suddenly appeared in her apartment. Cleo's head was wrenched back and before she could scream for help a damp, sour bundle of fabric was forced into her mouth, quickly followed by a hard plastic ball that fastened behind her head. What was happening to her?

Her wrists were pinned above her head, metal handcuffs clicking tightly around them. One hand remained on her bound hands, the other pulling her head to the lips of the intruder's face.

"Now then Cleo. You're going to behave yourself or I will have to punish you, which is not how I want this to start." Hot breath tickled Cleo's ear as tears began to streak down her cheeks, scalp burning from where her hair was being pulled tightly and aggressively, "You already have my taste on your tongue, you're mine now. So, are you going to be a good girl and do what I say?"

Cleo nodded furiously, too terrified to do anything but what this woman wanted. Maybe if she went along with it she'd let her go, let her live. The hand released her hair and rolled her onto her back, Cleo's fearful and wide eyes meeting Alex's sharp and cruel green ones. Alex pulled a zip tie from her pocket and looped it through the chain link connecting Cleo's handcuffs before fastening it around the metal framework of Cleo's bed. It ensured that the flame haired young woman's hands remained bound above her head, unable to stop anything Alex wanted to do to her.

Cleo fixed her eyes on the ceiling, silently praying for this to be over quickly and for this woman to be gone from her apartment. Alex smirked at the compliance of the weeping young woman in front of her, pulling the scissors from her back pocket and cutting through the front of the polo t-shirt that Cleo wore to work and pulling it aside before snipping through the join between the cups of Cleo's bra. She carelessly pushed the fabric out of the way, tossing the scissors onto the bed next to Cleo before roughly pawing at her chest. Cleo let out a sob as Alex started to aggressively handle her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples before using her mouth to lick and suck at the perky B cups. A strangled cry came from her mouth as Alex bit down on her left breast, leaving angry teeth marks in her wake.

"Beautiful. Simply beautiful." Alex mused as she lifted her head, Cleo trembling beneath her as unwanted arousal started to course through her. Cleo had neverminded being manhandled a little in the bedroom, had always enjoyed being topped by the women she had allowed into her bed, but this was so far removed from that. She didn't want this, she didn't know this woman, she just wanted this to be over.

"You know, your father said you were gorgeous, but I sincerely hope that he didn't know just how stunning you are under your clothes." Alex raised her eyebrow as Cleo's eyes widened, looking at her captor again. Her dad? What did he have to do with this?

Alex turned Cleo over again, scissors snipping through the last of the fabric covering her top half as the woman now lay on her stomach. Cleo's mind was racing as she tried to figure things out, tried to understand who this woman was, and how she knew both her and her father. It wasn't like Cleo had any contact with him, she hadn't seen him in years. So how did he fit into this terrifying scenario?

Alex began to cut through the short skirt that Cleo had worn to work, Cleo frozen not only by the way her wrists were bound above her head but by the fear coursing through her. She hated this, she knew she should fight back, but she couldn't. She was too afraid to do anything that might anger this woman and make everything far worse for herself. Alex's fingers wrapped around the waistband of the panties that Cleo wore, tugging them sharply down her legs and exposing her bare ass to her. Cleo buried her face in her sheets, shoulders shaking with her sobs as she found herself completely exposed to the woman who had burst into her life so violently.

"Surprisingly round and tight." Alex chuckled as she slapped one of Cleo's ass cheeks, Cleo bucking against the pain, "I was expecting you to be flatter, what a delightful bonus this is. The pleasure I'll get watching you crawl away from me on your hands and knees like the pathetic little slut you are..."

Cleo shivered as Alex's nails scarped across her ass cheeks, wishing she could do something, anything, other than lie here uselessly. Alex rolled Cleo over again, spreading her legs wide as she did. This was the first time that Cleo tried to fight against the imposter, mind in overdrive as she realised what Alex was going to do to her next. No, no she didn't want this. She couldn't let her do this. A hard slap across her face ceased her struggles as shock took hold of her body, Cleo's cheek burning as Alex used her chin to roughly turn her back to face her.

"What happened to being a good girl for me hm?" Alex hissed, "Your father owed me a lot of money in gambling debts. He sold you to me to cover his expenses which makes you mine now. I will do whatever I want to you, you have no say anymore in anything."

Tears poured down Cleo's cheeks as she squeezed her eyes shut. Her father and his stupid gambling problem. It had cost her childhood home, her mother, and now apparently her freedom. She didn't even know if this was legal, but she highly doubted this woman cared if it was. How could he do this to her? He was still her dad at the end of the day, what kind of man could do this to their own daughter?

"Stella, Emma, come in here and hold her legs apart. I want to make sure she behaves herself. And bring my bag." Alex called over her shoulder as Cleo's blood ran cold. There were other people here? Why would they help her do this?

A tall woman with bright red hair and a shorter woman with raven hair walked into view. The taller woman was smiling just as sadistically as the blonde stood between her legs, head tilting as she looked at the naked and helpless young woman on the bed. The other kept her head bowed, holding a black sports bag in her hands. But the thing that Cleo noticed first about her, the thing she couldn't tear her eyes away from, was the leather collar around her neck. Who were these people? Was that what awaited her?

The bag was placed on Cleo's left side before the newest intruders pinned a leg each to the bed. Cleo couldn't take her eyes off the young woman wearing the collar, realising just how little she was wearing (nothing more than a sports bra and a tiny pair of shorts that could barely pass as underwear). It was mid-December. Wasn't she cold? Or was she not allowed to wear anything more?

Alex saw Cleo looking at Emma and smirked, running a hand through the young woman's hair, "She's pretty isn't she? You'll get to know her very quickly, she'll help with your training."

Cleo balked at this. Training? What the hell did that mean? This wasn't a one night thing was it? Was this ever going to end? No... no, no they couldn't do this. This wasn't legal. This was kidnapping, it was a crime, they couldn't do this to her.

Her spiraling thoughts were interrupted by two fingers thrust inside her, causing her to whimper at the unwelcome intrusion. They were assaulting her now, there was no denying that this was rapidly getting out of control, that Cleo was well and truly trapped by the women in her apartment to whom she had apparently been 'sold' to in some way.

"So tight." Alex bit her lip a little as she continued to thrust her fingers in and out of Cleo, ignoring the tears on her cheeks and the whimpers that could barely be heard by the gagging measures in her mouth, "And so wet already, I slid right in. The bitch gets off on this, don't you?"

Cleo shook her head, back arching as Alex's thumb pressed hard against her clit and rubbed it furiously, forcing her body to start displaying the unwanted signs of arousals completely against her will. The red-haired woman pinning her left leg down chuckled nastily as she watched Cleo's breathing grow faster and her juices start to drip around the digits assaulting her.

"I beg to differ you little slut, look at the state of you..." Stella shook her head, "What do you think Emma, is she enjoying it?"

Emma lifted her head to look at Cleo, the ginger meeting her eyes with a pleading look even as desire began to swamp her features and her mind against everything her rational brain was feeling and thinking. This seemed her only way to go out of this, she had probably found herself in this position herself. Maybe Emma would help her convince these women that she didn't want this and they'd let her go.

"Yes mistress." Emma said simply, smiling softly as Cleo felt her heart break knowing that she wouldn't help her, "Who wouldn't enjoy being pleasured by Mistress Alex?"

Cleo felt a familiar knot starting to tighten in her gut as Alex's fingers continued to aggressively fuck her, but unlike every other time she had felt like this, Cleo didn't want that release, that feeling of ecstasy and floating. Because that would mean that that Alex had won, that she could do whatever she wanted to her, and she couldn't control her own bodies responses to it. She would lose herself to these women, lose her identity. Cleo had to fight it.

"What do you think Stella, should I show her just how little choice she has now, or should we wait until we get her home for that?" Alex smirked, pushing Cleo right to the very edge of climax and reveling at the smothered moan that her new pet couldn't hold back.

"Let's wait." Stella grinned, "Don't break her too quickly, it's not nearly as much fun if you do."

"I'm glad you agree." Alex pulled her fingers from Cleo, Cleo whimpering as she wiped the traitorous juices of her betraying body onto her cheeks and under her nose, forcing her to smell the arousal that she had generated against her will.

"Let's get her ready for transport."

Transport? Oh no... please god no... they were really going to take her away from her home... from her life... from Beth.

Beth.

She should have told her that she loved her. Now it was too late.

Stella and Emma took an ankle each, fastening a leather cuff to it before bending Cleo's legs back until they were against her chest. Alex pulled a long thin chain from the bag, clipping one end to the left cuff and threading it through the framework of the bed before connecting the other end to her right ankle cuff. It left Cleo completely helpless, legs spread in the air and exposing every hole to the women whose gazes burned into her. Cleo sobbed at her helplessness and the humiliation of being so exposed to the strangers. Why were they doing this to her? Couldn't they just let her go?

"I bet this isn't the first time you've had your legs behind your head is it?" Alex smirked, leaning forward and tracing her finger around Cleo's asshole. Cleo bucked as the finger slid inside her tight sphincter, starting to pump slowly and painfully into her previously unviolated hole, "Although this is the first time that someone has been in here isn't it? Don't worry, you've been a good girl. I'll take it nice and easy on you. This time."

Cleo squirmed in pain as a second finger pushed past the tight muscle, Alex's fingers still pumping into her as she cried and screamed despite the gag in her mouth, her pleas for Alex to stop completely lost to all. Stella pulled a butt plug from the bag, about an inch in diameter at its thickest point and began to smother it in lube, humming happily as she worked. Cleo sobbed as Alex's fingers continued to move inside her ass, spreading and pushing against the tight muscles as Cleo felt her hole widen for the woman violating her. It hurt so much, she just wanted her to stop. Her brief relief when Alex removed her fingers was quickly squashed as she felt the now lubed plug press against her now looser hole. That didn't mean she was ready to take this toy, a strangled cry emitting from behind the gag as Alex forced the plug into her, Cleo bucking and pulling against her restraints in an attempt to get away from the pain being inflicted on her.

It was a torturously long time before the plug slipped into her anus, muscles clenching around the base of the toy and holding it inside her. Why was her body doing this to her? It was so willingly compliant to everything they wanted to do to her, even though she didn't want it to be. Cleo had no time to reflect on this as she felt a vibrating egg toy be pushed forcefully into her dripping cunt and a leather strip pass between her legs, keeping the toys inside her as it attached tightly to a belt that had been fastened around her waist. The strap rubbed against her swollen clit, Cleo whimpering and trying to keep her body as still as possible to stop the low simmering and unwanted arousal from getting any worse.

"Get the cage." Alex turned to Stella, "I want to get her back as quickly as possible; I'm dying to play with my new toy."

Stella disappeared from Cleo's field of vision as she remained in the position that he had been fastened into. Her tears were pouring furiously down her cheeks as she could do nothing but wait for what these women planned to do to her next. Her head was lifted a little as a blindfold was tied tightly around her eyes, plunging her into darkness and leaving her unable to see what they would be doing to her next.

She heard the sound of rattling metal, felt hands on her as she was unfastened from her bedframe and rolled onto her back again. Her wrists were uncuffed from each other momentarily as her arms were pulled behind her back and an arm binder was forced on her. Cleo's arms were wrapped in tight leather, pulled closer and closer together as Alex took her time tightening the corset like fastening until Cleo's arms were totally immobilized, unable to bend them or move them apart from each other no matter how hard she may have tried to free herself. Cleo's shoulders ached already as her arms were kept in the painful position, feeling her ankles be pulled back together again and the cuffs around them clipped together before her legs were bent and attached to a D-ring at the base of the arm binder, leaving her hog tied and totally helpless on the bed.

Cleo wept as she waited for them, head resting on the bed as she hid her face from her assaulters. What was going to become of her now? What were they going to do to her? Cleo yelped and jolted as she felt the egg that had been forced into her whirr into life on it's lowest setting, shaking her head softly as it did. She should have fought back... she should have tried to get away from, maybe she would have gotten away, been able to get help from one of her neighbors. Instead, here she was. Bound and gagged, totally helpless and at the mercy of sadistic women that apparently owned her. A stiff leather collar was fastened around her neck, thicker than the one Emma had been wearing and rendering her incapable of turning her head.

"There now. Perfect." Alex purred in Cleo's ear, "Let's get you home pet, then your training can begin. I hope you enjoy your little treat on the way there, good girls get certain privileges as you'll soon learn. But they never get to come without my say so. Do you understand?"

Cleo nodded. It was a lie. She didn't understand any of this. She certainly didn't want this supposed 'reward' from Alex. Cleo wanted them to go, she wanted them to free her, she wanted to tell Beth that she loved her too...

Cleo was lifted from the bed and lowered onto a cold metal surface, feeling metal grating press into her from the sides and from above as the tightness of her predicament became clear. Trapped. She was trapped. They were going to take her away from her home, from her job, from Beth... someone had to notice she was missing, they had to know that she wouldn't just disappear. Someone would come looking for her, all she had to do was hang on, play along until they came to get her.

12