You're My Bitch Now Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What happens in the playroom stays in the playroom. That's rule one. Is that clear?"

The man on the floor groaned loudly and Rick's eyes slid away to look at him. The Asian girl had cum over his face and she was rubbing her pussy hard against him.

"Don't look at them, look at me." Rick squealed as Rhona grabbed his cock through his trousers.

"Yes, mistress."

"Second rule is that you do exactly what I tell you. Clear?"

Rick nodded, then realised his mistake, "Yes, mistress Rhona."

She squeezed his cock again. "No real names in the playroom. That's rule three. You will be princess and I am mistress."

"Yes, mistress."

"Good. if you behave yourself we will both enjoy ourselves. But, if you don't behave, then I might have to punish you. Come to think of it, I might punish you anyway, but for now, strip. I want to see that pretty lingerie."

Rick looked wildly around him, trying to make sense of what was happening. He felt overloaded by the emotions swirling around him; he was scared, but also acutely aware his cock was rock hard. He made out things in the room he hadn't seen because his had been looking at the girl and the man. Arranged around the walls just out of the glare of the spotlights he saw what looked like whips, handcuffs and other objects he didn't recognise. There seemed to be a cross on one wall with restraints attached to it.

Rhona saw his eyes widen. "Don't worry about those, princess. They're not for you. Well, not this time, anyway. Now get those jeans and your shirt off."

Rick's hands trembled and his fingers felt huge as he tried to undo his belt.

"I'm waiting, princess. Do it now."

Rick pushed off his trainers and fumbled his jeans open. He shoved them down his legs before pulling his shirt over his head. He stood blinking in the light of the spotlights, his hands covering his groin, shame burning his face as he stood there clad only in the bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings.

"Mmm, she's so cute," the girl almost purred as she looked Rick up and down. "She's perfect" Rick tried to squirm away.

"Oh no you don't," growled Rhona. "Stand still and put hands behind your back."

He did as he was told, and he felt so vulnerable wearing the lingerie in front of the two of them he dropped his eyes to the floor.

"Kneel, princess."

Sliding to his knees he kept his eyes firmly fixed on the floor. He didn't want to look at Rhona or the girl.

"That's very good, now look up."

Rick dragged his eyes from the floor to see the girl had moved to sit on a chair with the man kneeling to one side with his hands behind his back and his eyes looking down at the floor.

Rhona walked behind him and she stroked his hair. "Don't move, princess."

He heard a click followed by a tug on the collar. Rick's heart lurched as he realised Rhona had fastened a lead to the collar.

"Now crawl over here, on your hands and knees." Rhona tugged on the lead, pulling Rick onto all fours and she began to pull him across the floor. Rick leant forward and crawled the few yards across to where the girl sat with her legs crossed. He sat back on his heels and kept his eyes firmly on the floor once more. He felt hot and dizzy at the thought of the naked girl sitting in front of him.

Rhona's voice cut through his thoughts again. "There's one more rule, princess. At times, I will want you to do things for my friends. Do you understand?"

Rick nodded, eyes still on the floor.

Rhona's voice was like a whip crack. "Princess, I didn't hear you say anything."

"Yes, mistress." Rick mumbled the words, not sure what she meant about doing things for her friends.

"That's good, because my slut friend here wants you to do something for her."

Startled, his eyes flicked up to see the girl grinning at him. She bent forward, "I love to have my toes sucked, will you do that for me, princess?"

Rick glanced up at Rhona in surprise. Was she serious?

"Answer her, princess."

Rick tried to say something but his tongue wouldn't work properly. He nodded instead, and the girl moved her foot towards his face.

"Kiss them first, little girl." Her voice was soft and smooth and Rick tried to resist but he could see Rhona out of the corner of his eye and he knew he would have to do this to please her. He closed his eyes, bent forward and kissed the girl's big toe with the tip of his tongue. She giggled and Rhona said, "Good girl, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

To be continued

12