You're Never Too Old Pt. 01

Story Info
Mature adults get to play.
1.5k words
4.52
33.4k
20

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short series is dedicated to every man & woman who are supposedly over the hill, according to this younger generation, but still enjoying a very active sex life.

*********

This short series is based on fact. I have not changed any names. They are not written in any chronological order. There is some creative writing but the series is predominantly true.

*********

My name is Tony. I am in my mid 70's and have been a widower for the last 10 years and I live in NY. I am retired but work two part time jobs just to stay active. I also volunteer at a couple of local not-for-profits (n-f-p) that deliver food and goods to seniors in the community.

At one n-f-p, three times a week I deliver foods, sometimes by myself or sometimes with an associate, a woman named Diane, who was a bit of a snob and I didn't care for her that much.

Now, Diane must be in her early 70's. She is about 5'6", about 125, blonde hair, blue eyes and a trim figure. She is very attractive though and must have been a real knockout in her day. And, as much of a snob, I always thought what it would be like fucking her.

Anyway, on occasion we would just say hello or exchange pleasantries.

I did find out that she was a widow for the last five years from one of my coworkers.

In early December, I was asked to make a special food delivery to a senior's group outside of town, about an hour away, for their special dinner, the next day. Because it was a big delivery, Diane was assigned to come with me.

As the volunteers loaded the van, snow started falling, not much at first but it looked like it was going to get worse.

I hurried the loading up and we got going. The weather started getting worse. Diane and I didn't talk much on the trip but we were both concerned about the weather. We finally reached our destination and unloaded the food and helped them get everything set up.

By the time we finished, the snow got deeper and too dangerous to drive in.

I called the office and told them it was too dangerous for us to get back. They said to hunker down until it was safe to drive.

Diane was not happy that we were stranded and not able to get back, but even she realized it was too dangerous to attempt the drive back.

I told the director of the senior's group that we were going to find a local motel and he gave us some food to take with us, just in case and told us where one was.

The motel about was about a mile from the senior's group. As we drove to the place, we both hoped they would have rooms available.

It took us awhile to get there, only to be told there was only one room available. We looked at each other and I told the clerk we would take it.

We brought in the food that the director gave us. As soon as we got into the room, our faces dropped. There was only a king size bed. I told Diane that she could use the bed and I would sleep on the small couch.

Diane said she couldn't let me sleep on the couch and said we could share the bed.

We got as comfortable as we could and shared the food we brought in and watched the news on tv. From what the meteorologist said, the snow should end by morning but is going to leave about 8 hard inches on the ground.

Then I heard Diane laugh. I asked her what was so funny. She kept laughing and said, "When the guy said 8 hard inches, I just thought about a cock and thought that it would be nice to have one on a night like this. I'm so sorry. Forgive me "

I looked at her and said, "Wow, I never expected you to say something like that...never."

She looked at me and smiled and apologized and said, "I don't know what came over me. I never should have said that."

I looked at her and replied, "Well, that kind of made you sound like a real person and not the snob I thought you were. You don't have to apologize for anything."

And, I continued, "If you were serious about having one that big on a night like this, then you are in luck." As I laughed.

Diane looked at me up and down and smiled. "My husband was small but he knew how to use it. But, I often wondered what would it be like having a bigger one."

I looked at her and said, "Well Diane, if you are serious, you could find out tonight. Just say the word."

She moved toward me and pulled me to her. As our bodies pressed together, my cock was already hard and I know she felt it up against her body. She moved her hand down to my cock and felt its hardness and said, "Maybe, just maybe," and laughed.

She looked at me and smiled. Then she said she was going to take a shower. As she went to the bathroom, she looked back at me and said, "Since I don't have a nightgown to wear to bed, I won't be wearing anything, if that is ok with you?"

I looked at her and smiled.

As she disappeared, I undressed and decided to join her in the shower. As I opened the shower door, she turned and asked me what took me so long. I smiled and then she looked down and saw my 8" hard cock ready for her. She just looked at it and said, "Oh, my. It is a big one." And grasped it gently.

For a few seconds I just admired her beauty and told her so. Her tits sagged a bit but not much and her nipples were already hard.

As she played with my cock, I started kissing her and played with her tits as the water cascaded over our bodies.

Somehow, we wound up lathering each other up and washed each other. As we were finishing, she knelt down and took my cock in her mouth and started sucking it.

I told her it felt so good and I told her I was going to cum. When she heard that, she sucked me harder and faster until I filled her mouth with my cum. I could not believe how much cum I shot in her mouth and she swallowed it all.

I helped her up and we kissed and I could taste my cum remnants in her mouth. She smiled and shut off the water and got out of the shower and dried each other off then headed to the bed.

As soon as we got on the bed, we began feeling each other up. I quickly moved my hand down to her neatly trimmed pussy and slipped my finger in. Diane spread her legs wide which gave me complete access to her treasure.

I started fucking her with one finger, then another, until almost my whole hand was in her cunt. She kept moving her hips as I thrust my fingers in and out of her wet cunt.

She then whispered, "Tony, stick your big cock in me and fuck me."

I mounted her and I slipped my cock right into her cunt. I managed to get every inch in her. She moaned that it felt good and that it filled her up.

I started fucking her slowly, then picked up the pace as we kissed, our tongues in each others mouth.

She was now meeting my thrusts and gyrating her hips as I fucked her. Then she told me to stop and for me to get on my back.

I pulled my cock out and got on my back. She then straddled me and sank her cunt down onto my cock until it completely disappeared into her.

She started slowly rising up and down on my cock, her juices glistening on my cock. She then picked up the pace, her tits moving up and down as she impaled herself on my cock.

It didn't take long and she started moaning that she was going to cum. She started riding me harder and faster and then she screamed out that she was cumming.

I had to hold her body still as she had one orgasm after another. Her body trembled and her juices flowed out of her along with my cum.

After almost ten minutes, she finally calmed down and fell to the side completely spent.

We hugged and kissed and she said, "Tony, that was the best fuck I ever had. Thank you."

I smiled and told her she was terrific. As she rested, I got up and checked the snow. It was still coming down hard. I went back to bed and told Diane.

She looked at me and smiled and said, "I am glad it is still snowing. Maybe we won't be able to leave tomorrow and have to spend another day here."

I looked at her and smiled.

That night, we fucked at least two more times in between her sucking my cock.

I have no idea what time we fell asleep but I do remember that her hand was wrapped around my big cock when I opened my eyes in the morning.