You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like?" as she did a slow three-sixty. I'm pretty sure she knew my mom was watching otherwise, knowing her, she would have done a spin. The bottom hem would be flying to just below the bottom of the panties... maybe. As it was, I was in awe.

She was in my arms, "How come you keep getting sexier and sexier each time I see you?" we both beamed at each other.

"I like getting sexy for you. Knowing that I can drive you crazy. Knowing that you really... really appreciate me," her serious and soft voice saying, "Knowing that you love me."

"That I do my love... That I do," this time our lips did meet. I didn't care if we had an audience. We didn't.

"I need to go take a shower, and get cleaned up. Oh, and thanks for helping my mom. I know she really appreciated it. It's always so much work for her whenever she puts on one of these family picnics. But she really enjoys it."

"It was fun. I really like her."

"So, what are you going to do while I get cleaned up? My dad should be home soon."

"Umm, I think I'll just sit here and enjoy the peace and quiet. It's so quiet out here."

"One of the advantages of not having a neighbors for miles around," I kissed the top of her head. She smiled.

....................................

I had finished my shower and dressed in shorts and a "Mickey Mouse" tee shirt I had bought at school. I was standing in the kitchen looking out the window as Kathy basked in the sun. Her blonde hair almost the color of gold. She was sitting sideways. Her crossed legs displaying a respectable amount of smooth tan thigh.

"That's quite a girl," my mom had quietly come in the room and was standing behind me viewing what I was gazing at.

"Yes she is," my face beaming.

"Watching the two of you yesterday and last night. Her volunteering to help a little while ago. Chatting so freely. She's quite taken with you."

"And I with her. I've never met anyone like her. It's amazing to both of us. That circumstances brought us together. How we were introduced through our common friend. The randomness of our meeting at the lake. We talk about it a lot."

"Well, I'm just happy for the both of you. Just hope the clan doesn't scare her off," we both laughed.

...................................

"Let's go for a walk," I said.

It was about half an hour before everybody was supposed to arrive. My mom had shooed us out of the kitchen and told us to go relax. Kathy smiled at the suggestion. We each wanted some quiet time... together. My dad was doing some last minute things. They both watched as I put my hand on the small of Kathy's back and walked down the road with her head resting on my shoulder.

"They're in love," my mom matter-of-factly stated.

"Yeah. I saw that too. She's a wonderful girl. I hope they're careful."

"I'm sure they'll be fine. They're both smart. Level headed and practical."

.............................

It was a dead-end gravel road, so no need to be worried about cars. We walked slowly. Her head on my shoulder the whole time. Her arm around my waist. I was now caressing her bare shoulder.

"My mom really likes you."

"She's really nice. It was fun helping her. She knows we're both really into each other. We never really talked about it... I just know that she knows."

We stepped under a huge hickory nut tree at the far end of the road, probably 200 yards from the house. We were hidden from the farm, but still exposed to the rest of the world. Our lips met. I wanted to ravish her... Right then and there. I think she would have gone along with it. But we both didn't want to return with 'freshly fucked' looks. Besides, no condom. Kathy knew she was on the Pill. I didn't. She wanted the first time without a condom to be special. To be made love too... slowly. Instead, she untied the strap that held up her dress and lowered it... exposing those exquisite little mounds to the world and to my eyes. Her eyes had a look of 'need'. I knew what that 'need' was.

My tongue first flicked the right engorged nipple and the left. She gave out a moan, as she pulled me into her warm bosom. This was a first for us... outside. Little did I realize, it wouldn't be the last.

I lathered each nipple. Swirling the tip of my tongue around and around. The tip flicking each engorged nub, which had become swollen and had turned a dark pink. Kathy held me close. Both hands on my neck. The dress had fallen to the ground. She didn't care as she stood in her pink bikini panties. Whatever nipple I wasn't sucking on my fingers were firmly rolling it. My free hand had slipped into her panties and cupped her sex. Slipping two fingers into her, she let out a gasp, followed by a needy moan. The palm of my hand pressing against her sensitive love button through the protective hood. Her knees almost buckling.

Her body shook as she let out little cries of pleasure as the quick jolts shot through her core.

Our lips met.

I turned her around. She knew what I wanted. Her arms reaching up and back. Locking her hands behind my head. Her little mounds disappearing as they flattened against her tanned chest. Her dark nipples proudly pointing outward as she presented her bare chest to the world. The palms of my hands lightly gliding over the erect sensitive buds. She lay her head back on my shoulder, closed her eyes, and purred.

"I love you Bill."

"I love you Kathy, my love."

"mmmm... I could stand here and let you do this to me for hours. I keep saying it, 'you really love my little bumps'."

"Yes. I do," as I kissed her exposed neck.

Turning back to me, "Pull these down. Let me take care of you with my hand. OK? Your second hand-job," she grinned.

I grinned, as Kathy stepped out of the fallen dress. My eyes feasted on her lithe and tanned body. The teasing sight of the shadow of her fur just barely visible through the thin pink bikini panties that were becoming transparent with her arousal.

Kathy stood behind me. Her firm bare mounds pressing into my back as she reached around. I watched her tiny fingers encircle my rigid hardness. The veins in my cock pulsating to the beat of my heart. She began to stroke me. I closed my eyes. I wasn't going to last long and she knew it.

A minute later, "I'm going to cum."

She reached between my partly opened legs to cup my now tightening sack as it prepared for its release.

I let out a low growl as I erupted. Kathy watched as the first white rope of semen landed about three feet out. The second about a two feet. The third just drippled. My knees almost buckling.

"I love watching that. Feeling your balls throb as you shoot... I'm going to have to change my panties when we get back. I know they're soaked," a naughty thought entered her mind... 'Maybe I'll add these to his collection'.

Our lips met again.

...............................................

Family was gathering. Introductions were made. Everybody was enamored with Kathy. After a few minutes, Kathy quietly excused herself. I knew why, and inwardly grinned.

Everybody want to know 'our' story. How we met. How long have we been going together? If I had met her parents. Well, you get the picture.

Kathy returned, looking 'refreshed'. We exchanged knowing, and mischievous, grins. Fortunately, both my parents were busy and didn't pick up on any lingering evidence of our gratifying 'play'.

The picnic was fun. Lots of games for the kids. Everybody got into a game of volleyball. There were Frisbees flying. The guys played horseshoes. Plenty of food and beer. My dad knew what Kathy liked to drink from the night before and had stopped to pick up some red wine and 7UP.

My mom had plenty of food: brats, burgers, baked beans, potato salad, and lettuce salad. She was in the process of bringing everything out and setting up. None of my aunts moved to help. I watched as Kathy went over and started to help. I got a smile and a wink from my mom.

We stuffed our faces. Kathy, and only Kathy, again helped with the cleanup.

Everyone left around 5:00. The three of us sat in the quite of the yard as a gently breeze rustled the leaves.

"Betty, and Bill, that was really quite a family picnic. My family's crazy too. I think you guys would like them."

"It was fun. We're glad you enjoyed yourself. You seemed to fit in really well. And, again, thank you so much for all of your help," my mom said with a smile.

"That was nice," my dad added, "I was a little put out that nobody else jumped in to help. I almost said something, but then you jumped in. So, I thought to just keep it to myself. Again, thanks."

Kathy smiled, and kind of blushed. I was pleased.

"What do you two have planned for tonight?" my mom asked.

"Hadn't thought too much about it. Maybe give Kathy the two minute tour of the town. My high school. Maybe bowling."

"Bowling. I haven't been bowling in years. The ones at school are always so busy on the weekends. Sounds like fun."

"I hate to bring the subject up, but what time are you planning on leaving tomorrow? You can stay as long as you want. You can even stay another night, if you want."

"Thank you for the invitation. But I've got to get back. I've got a class at 9:00 Monday morning. But thanks. I was thinking around noonish," Kathy looked over with a questioning look. I nodded.

"Well, the reason I asked, Bill senior and I go to 8:00 church and if you two wanted to meet us for a late breakfast we'd love it. Maybe around quarter after nine?"

We looked at each other, reading each other's thoughts. My mom grinning at the silent exchange.

"We could do that."

The tour of the town took all of ten minutes. The main drag. The high school. The bars. I thought about hitting a bar, just for the heck of it, but passed. It wasn't like Kathy had never been in a red-neck bar before. That was it. The tour was over.

We hit the bowling alley. It was pretty empty. There were about five, or six, middle-aged guys sitting at the bar. They all did a double-take when we, I mean, Kathy entered. The sundress was doing its magic, again. I inwardly smiled as my hand rested on the small of her bare back.

We did three games. Kathy was pretty good. She won two. It was fun to watch as she made her approach to the line. The back of her dress, brushing across her tan thighs. The hem rising further as she leaned forward to release the ball. Her smooth bare back arching. The small vertebrae along her spine. Her beaming smile when she did score a strike. She was one sexy lady... my lady... All mine.

It was 8:30 when we left. Just starting to get dark.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Yeah, a little. I mean after all that food from the picnic, I thought I would never be able to eat again."

"Pizza?"

"OK."

"I know a place that has a unique sauce. I think you'll like it."

The little tavern was about a mile and a half on the other side of town. I hadn't been there in a couple of years. Cindy and I had gone there often, before heading out to park and 'play', plus, I had been there a number of times with my parents. The parking lot had about six cars. The restaurant side was empty. The guys at the bar did a double take as Kathy entered. I don't know if she noticed; but, I did.

The waitress recognized me, as she gave me a knowing smile.

The first bite of the pepperoni pizza, her eyes went wide, "This is really good. I've never had a pizza with this sweet and tangy sauce."

"Yeah, it's unique. I've never found anyplace that comes close. The best pizzas that I have found in your town are at the Rendezvous and Old Rome."

"You've been to Old Rome?" her voice had a serious tone.

"Yeah. Some guys from the dorm found it last year. Don't know how. I mean it's way out of the way, but they have good pizza, and cheap beer."

"You guys need to be careful there. They're not too friendly with college students, especially after what happened last year. Even before, there have been things that have happened there. The local police, and sheriff, have been called there quite a few times. So, please don't go there."

"OK. Last year we had kind of heard of some of the same stuff, but did realize the extent. Besides, all of those guys have moved off campus. I don't expect to see much of them anymore. Want to dance?"

"I love dancing with you," the smile stretching from ear to ear.

We both saw the song from the Carpenters, but decided to pass on it... this time. There was a lot of country songs. We both liked Patsy Cline, but the themes of her songs didn't fit how we were feeling.

Instead, Percy Sledge:

When a man loves a woman,

Can't keep his mind on nothin' else,

He'd change the world for the good thing he's found.

If she is bad, he can't see it,

She can do no wrong,

Turn his back on his best friend if he put her down...

I held her close... Tight as we swayed and took in the lyrics. Knowing how true they were for each of us.

...Yes, When a man loves a woman

I know exactly how he feels,

'Cause baby, baby, you're my world

When a man loves a woman...

As the song ended, we were still in our tight embrace. I could feel the tears, she buried her face into my shoulder as I stroked her bare back.

Pulling back I looked into those teary eyes, "I love you...Kathy... my love."

"I love you... Bill... my love," her voice cracking, "You always make me cry when we dance. It's not a bad thing. I love feeling you close."

Our lips met. Even in there.

"Let's go. I've got a spot we can go to."

I went to pay the bill. Kathy went to use the ladies room.

"I remember you. Haven't seen you in a few years," the waitress said, she was part owner.

"Hi Bonny. Yeah. It's been a while. Been at school most of the year. Then summer jobs."

Looking at me with a gentle smile, "You know, I've seen a lot of couples come through here over the years, all ages. Some, they look at each other with lust. The teenagers with looks of anticipation... hormones. The older ones, with looks of familiarity and respect... I have to tell you. I've never seen a young couple soo much in love as you two. That song. I didn't mean to intrude on your moment; but, I couldn't help it. I love that song too. You two were made for each other. I can just see it in the way you guys look at each other."

I saw Kathy was on her way back.

"The pizza's on the house. Go to your girlfriend."

I still left her a generous tip, which at first she refused. Then I stuffed it into her apron pocket, and left.

'That makes the fourth time "You two were made for each other" has been used to describe us'. I smiled at that thought.

.............................

Pulling into the familiar spot, I parked and pushed the seat back. The only light came from the radio and the half moon. Kathy's shoulders glowed in the soft light.

"You've been here before?"

It was a simple question, "Yes... but not with someone I truly loved and someone that truly loved me. Are you ok with this? I mean, we can go somewhere else, if you're uncomfortable here. There's a spot not far from where we were this afternoon that has never been used by me."

She thought about it for a few seconds, "It's fine. You're with me... now. Not someone who tried to trick you into getting her pregnant," as she leans over and kisses my cheek. "Besides, I'll keep you sooo occupied that you won't have the time, or inclination, for anything else," I could hear the impish grin in the dark, "And, I wouldn't want your dad coming up there to investigate the car that drove past," she giggled.

Our lips met. Our tongues danced that familiar dance. We felt like teenagers. Parked on some deserted country road, just like teenagers from small towns have done forever.

She leaned back, exposing her neck. I left a trail of kisses down her long smooth neck to her bare shoulders as I nibbled her soft flesh. She purred.

"Wait a minute," I watched as she scooted over, opened the door, and stepped outside.

The dome light came on. Facing me, I watched her reach up and untied the bow behind her neck. I watched as she stood there and shuddered her shoulders. Gravity took over and the dress floated to her feet, my mouth open in shear amazement. I then watched as she hooked her thumbs inside the elastic of her panties and pulled them to her feet. Standing. Her hands clasped behind her head, grinning, "You were saying?"

I was speechless and in awe. My girlfriend. Stripping down. Standing naked. Posing for me in the way she knew I liked. My eyes roaming all over her bare body. I couldn't decide on what to focus on: breasts, nipples, fur, the smile. Even in the dim light, all I could muster at that time was, "Oh my god!" I could feel my dick throb in my tight shorts. A completely naked make-out session in a parked car. It was another first for me... for us.

She scooted back across the seat and grinned at me. The dome light still on, "Your turn."

I stepped outside the car. Pulled my tee shirt over my head and placed it on the roof. She watched as I undid my shorts and let gravity take over. She watched as I pulled down my white briefs, and stepped out of both pairs of shorts. Her eyes focused on my solid erection and the shadow of my hanging sac.

"Get in here," she hissed.

As I got in, the dome light went off, "Light. I want light. I want you to see all of me. I want to see all of you. I never get tired of looking at all of this," the palm of her hand cupping my sac as her fingers encircled the base of my hard shaft. I groaned. She grinned.

I got her turned over so she was laying across my lap. Her skin glowed in the dim light. The triangle of fur darker against the whiteness of her skin. My very hard dick against her bare back. I'm sure there were trails of pre-cum being made. My tongue, lips, and teeth did their magic to each of her erect nipples. Her body shook and jolted.

My hand made its way down her body. Kathy now had her legs spread wide. One foot on the floor. The leg over the back of the seat, and out the window. The view of her openness made me throb once again. She grinned at the sensation at her back.

My fingers toyed with her soft curls before slipping between her opened folds. She gasped as two fingers entered her wetness and warmth. I gently probed. The palm of my hand resting against her pleasure center, gently pressing and circling. Her eyes closed and the corners of her mouth turned up in a satisfying smile. Sweet cooing and humming sounds filled the air. Her chest rising and falling as her breathing labors. Her hips begin to gyrate. I watch as Kathy reaches up and rolls each of her hardened nipples between her fingers. Then, gently, but firmly, pulling them away from her lovely body. My lips touch her forehead. The smile deepens. She's in the throes of pleasure. All her senses alive. The touch of my fingers in her wetness stirring her soft and warm inner flesh. My palm stimulating her core. Her own fingers against her nipples. Her exotic scent... Oh yes. That scent. It fills the still night air. She's close.

Her back arches. Her mouth forming a perfect "O" as her world of pleasure descends upon her with a fury. Her eyes rolling back as a primal cry fills the night as her body racks itself as wave after wave of pleasure travels through her tender body.

She collapses into my lap. My hand remaining on her mound. My fingers buried in her sodden folds. I watch as the rising and falling of her chest returns to normal. The smile. Oh, that smile. I kiss her softly.

"I love you Kathy... my love."

"I love you Bill... my love. I want you so badly right now."

"Me too. Didn't plan this very well. But we will have time in the morning. We just have to make sure we're not late, and that you don't have too much of a 'freshly fucked' look," she giggled.