You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched, and groaned, as the spongy pink head disappeared through her soft lips. Our eyes never leaving each other's as her tongue bathed the underside of the sensitive head. I watched her pull back... strands of her clear saliva bridging the short distance between her slightly opened mouth and the glistening pink head. She held the position for a moment before seductively licking her lips... breaking the strings. She grinned. I groaned.

"My gosh Kathy... you are so sexy. I love it when you do that."

She grinned and blew me a kiss, which I returned with a grin of my own.

Kathy reverently kissed the opening before running her pink tongue along the underside of the fluted crown before she once again engulfed the pink head. Her head bob was slow and tender. Taking the swollen plum deep into her mouth, before pulling back. Her lips causing the edges of the glans to flutter as her lips glided over the edges. Each time, her tongue probing the little opening.

She brought me to the edge time after time after time. My breathing labored. My hips rising to each upward head bob, trying to maintain contact with that beautiful mouth and soft lips for as long a possible. My balls were bursting... crying for a release... aching for a release, as she continued to gently massage, and milk each tender walnut.

Looking more intent than I've ever seen her, "Are you ready to cum...? To give me everything you have...? To watch me drink your essence? To make you mine."

My voice raspy. It was one of need, as I panted, "Yes. Make me cum. Make me fill that hot sweet mouth of yours with my seed. Made for you... and only you."

Thirty seconds later, my balls exploded. I'm sure the first eruption shot half way down her throat. Followed by a second and then a third.

I watched Kathy pull back and sit up straight. She swished my thick love juice around in her mouth like it was a mouthwash, all the while giving me a sultry stare. Then leaned her head back baring her smooth neck. I watched her throat muscles contract as she swallowed and swallowed. Then looked at me and grinned.

"My gosh, you taste good. And so much," she grinned.

"Come here and kiss me," I panted.

My tongue probed her mouth... tasting. Kathy had often tasted herself on my lips. Now it was my turn to taste myself on hers, as we once again shared something intensely intimate as I pulled her into me. My hands lovingly stroking her smooth back and gently caressing each of her cute butt cheeks. My slightly softened dick resting comfortably in her soft fur.

"I love you, Kathy, my love."

"I love you, Bill, my love. I love doing that for you. To feel your balls contract the moment you fill my mouth."

"You didn't have a glass of water this time."

"No. I wanted to taste you. To savor your taste. So that I could remember it after...,"

The tears came as reality hit. I held her and held her as we both softly wept.

A few minutes later, we each dried our eyes, and each other's.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin everything... to ruin the mood. You went out of your way to make tonight special. To make it special for me... for us."

"Kath, you didn't ruin anything. This is what tonight is all about. It's about us. About our love. About how, once again, we have a Plan. About how we will make it. About how in a few short months, we will be together... forever." I tenderly kissed her exposed neck and held her tight.

"I like the 'forever' part," as our lips met softly as we embraced each other. Holding each other as tight as we could.

I rolled us to my right and lay directly on top of her. Cradling her face. Looking again into those soft blue gray eyes. She knew what was coming, and gave me smile.

Sitting along her side, her legs together, I once again gazed upon the erotic vision that lay before me. Each breast forming a soft delicate pillow. Each topped with a soft rust oval the pink nipple pointing skyward. The soft honey blonde strands partially hiding the delicate underlying crease. Kathy smiled confidently as she watched me commit the vision of her body to my memory.

I watched as she slowly parted her legs. Her delicate flower, once again, blooming before my eyes. Her fragrance filling my senses.

Settling between her widely open legs, I continued my gaze. She helped enhance the vision as her hands roamed over her breasts, down her stomach, combing through the soft strands, to gently spread those soft pink lips exposing herself to her deep pink and glistening core. I groaned as I leaned in to kiss and probe that splayed opening. Sitting back, I licked my lips and I blew her a kiss, which she returned with a grin.

"Kath, you are so sexy. I love it when you show herself to me... all of you," as I leaned in and gently kissed her open flower, and inhaled her sweet aroma.

"mmmm. You taste so good. And your sweet fragrance. I could just sit here and take in everything about you, my love," another kiss to those soft petals.

Sliding my hands under her thighs and lifting the prize closer to my face. I hovered over her sex with my mouth, my warm breath floating across her soft petals, slick with her lust, which seemed to have gotten darker as the blood coursed through them. I once again, deeply inhaled her intoxicating fragrance, committing it to my memory for those coming nights when I could only have her in my dreams. My mouth covered her sex like an oversized 'O'. Flattening out my tongue and licking her slowly from her puckered star all the way up to her clit, pausing briefly to give it special attention. I did this over and over again dipping my tongue inside her, licking her thick honey. Her body shook, then convulsed as her hips jerked repeatedly into my face.

"Oh, Bill. That feels so good. So, so good," her hands combing through my hair.

I was far from being through. I again dipped back into her folds and slid my tongue through the soft labia splitting the tender delicate insides as my tongue again sought the opening to her sexual being, tasting her ambrosia. Locating that tight little entrance, I shoved as much of my tongue into her as possible as she squealed, rolling her hips into my face while her fingers continued to run softly through my hair.

"Oh my. Oh god Bill. That feels so good."

I dipped my head a little and took another long slow lick right up the center of her womanhood. The moan started up in volume and turned into a yell as my tongue kissed and then gently flicked her swollen clit.

Sometimes her clit will stay soft even though it's being licked and stimulated, not this time. It was erect with anticipation. I swear, it pulsed with each beat of her heart. I wasted no time. My tongue gently bathed that hard pearl. Tracing circles around the base. Tightening my lips around it. Engulfing it as my nose rested between the damp soft honey blonde strands of her forest. From my angle I watched as her breasts rose and fell with her heavy breathing. I looked up along her body to watch her hands lightly and slowly caress her own breasts. Pinching and pulling on her erect nipples. Her eyes were closed. Kathy's face was a picture of total and complete bliss.

"In me," her voice soft and raspy, her fingers returning to roughly comb through my hair, at times taking two handfuls and pulling me into her seeping sex.

I slipped two fingers into her warm molten core of female magma, caressing that sensitive patch of nerves as I swirled around her aroused core. I looked up to see her neck back. The veins bulging. Her mouth open. The sound of 'sex' filled the room as she let out a primal groan from deep in her throat. I drank the white nectar that was so freely flowing from deep within her core.

Her hips rose as I my tongue, moved to her hot sweet center of all her pleasure. Kathy opened her legs to me to the maximum, almost to the point of discomfort. Surrendering herself to all the pleasure I could deliver... to all that she could take.

I rolled my tongue sharply against her pulsating nub.

Kathy exploded like a bomb, as I bathed that sensitive little pearl. She yelled as her hips rolled up and back. I was treated to another flood of her sweet honey, which I lapped up like a kitten at a saucer of milk. I kept after her clit as her orgasm rolled on and on, until she was actually pulling my hair, trying to get my mouth off her clit. Her body convulsed two... three times before collapsing in utter bliss and contentment.

Slowly, I let her pull my head away and then I sat up. A picture of total bliss was on her face. Her hands were half cupping her breasts, a thumb against each nipple. She was the perfect picture of a young woman who had just been taken to the depth of sexual ecstasy.

"Come up here," she softly panted, "Let me taste those lips... Taste your tongue."

My body covered hers she wrapped her arms around my neck and refused to let go as she feasted on her own taste. Her tongue licking my lips and chin clean. Probing in to the depths of my mouth. Our lips locked and we kissed as if we might never get another chance.

"I love tasting myself on you. I could do this forever; but, right now, I need you inside of me. Deep inside of me."

She swung around and straddled my hips. Her hand went to my cock and guided it to her awaiting folds. Gently she lowered herself and started to take me inside of her. Quick gasps and moans told me she was savoring the initial penetration and our joining. It only made me love her more for her wanting to please me as much as I wanted to please her. I was deep inside of her... feeling her wrap me tight. She put her hands to my chest and rocked her hips back and forth. Grinding her clit against my pubic bone.

Up and down on my cock gently at first, then with more force as her natural wetness slathered my entire hard length. She'd stop every once in a while and would grind in little circles rubbing her clit against me, then go back to sliding up and down taking me deep again. My hands were on her little breasts squeezing and pinching her nipples. She took one of my hands and brought it to her mouth to suck my fingers. A warm sense of intimacy flowed into me, and I could sense that Kathy felt it, too.

I sat up and I held her tight, as we settled into "Our Love Making Position" the last of my length entering her... filling my love completely. Our lips meeting.

"When we are in our bed, I want to sit like this for hours. Feeling you deep inside of me. Tasting your lips. Feel you nibble on my nipples. Lick my nipples. Look at my little boobs," grinning and giving me a squeeze, as she pulled back and rested her hands on my shins, raising her chest to present her soft mounds and engorged nipples to my eyes and awaiting mouth.

I reverently cupped her soft breast between both of my hands, leaned in and kissed the hardened nipple. My tongue drew circles around edges of the engorged pink orb before taking as much of her soft flesh into my mouth as I could. Kathy let out a gasp. Followed by a hushed, "Oh my gosh."

"I'm going to again mark you. My love. Right here," as I kissed that flawless tender flesh on the inside of her right breast."

"I thought you said you would mark me where no one else could see it," she pulled back and grinned.

"I can do that too. And while I'm down there, I can have more fun," I grinned back.

The grin was replaced by a look of need. A look of want, as she again leaned back and presented her soft little mounds of flesh to me. She closed her eyes and held me tight to her chest as I strongly sucked a portion of that delicate morsel of flesh into my mouth.

"Oh, yes, Bill... mark me... mark the love of your life."

Kathy held me to her breast. I held the strong suction as long as I could then, pulled back. My lips gently kissed the red welt that was forming as she ran her fingers, lovingly, through my hair.

"Lay back," she whispered as she kissed my lips, "I want to ride you. I want you to watch me. I want you to commit the image of my little body... my little boobs into your memory," running her hands up and over each of her breasts. "Later, you can be on top so I can commit the image of your sexy body to my memory. So that in the weeks to come, we can each lay in our own bed, naked. These images, filling our minds as we each touch ourselves. Sending the other the vibrations of our being, as our souls join each other in that other dimension. Our dimension."

Settling back. My head propped up by a pillow. Her hands locked behind her head. My dick throbbed. She grinned and squeezed. I watched the love of my life start a gentle... slow... erotic ride with a soft seductive smile. Her eyes alive and sparkling.

I watched as she rose to just where the shinning pink glans would just part her wet pink lips; before slowing impaling herself on my entire length. A soft groan filling the room.

My senses were overloaded, once again. I drank in the sensations of her velvety inner walls against the sensitive bare glans... the change of expressions on each change in direction as she emptied herself and then refilled her empty love channel. How each downward stroke would end with a very slight flutter of each of her soft breasts. How, at times, I was met with her natural lubricated tightness and then other times she would tightened her inner walls around my hardness as she took me.

Kathy leaned forward on her knees. Her chest against mine as she continued to slowly roll her hips as her labia caressed my entire length with each change in direction. Her hard nipples brushing my chest through my sparse chest hair.

"I love having you inside of me like this. How good your dick feels." she rolled my hips and I groaned, my fingers digging into her skin. "I just want you to know how perfect you are and how much I love you."

"I love you. Soooo much."

"I can't wait to do this in our water bed. To feel us ride the waves of the bed as I ride you. I think we should do this alllll day long," the smile and twinkling eyes let me know we would be doing just that many times.

She leaned all the way forward. Our lips met. The tip of my bare pink glans parted her pink folds and kissed the entrance to her love passage. She did a gentle rock as just the glans would penetrate her opening, teasing me. Then would slowly rock all the way back as her warm tight passage would re-engulf my entire length. We each let out a low gasp as she refilled herself.

'I love you's' were shared many times between kisses.

"I'm going to switch for a bit; but, will finish like this. I want you to watch as I ride you, as my pussy rides your hard cock. Then I want to watch you when you cum inside of me."

She turned around and mounted me 'reverse cowgirl'. With her hands on my shins, she again slowly rode me. The vision before me was another that was permanently burned into my brain.

Her soft golden cheeks. The ridges of her vertebra drawing a soft line up her sleek smooth back. The way her smooth labia would follow my length with each of her strokes. Her milky whiteness coating my entire length... pooling under the glans... running down and coating my bare scrotum. Pulling her cheeks apart... her brown star stared back at me. I was tempted to brush my finger across it. I decided to wait for another time.

She peeked back at me as she watched me watch her... all of her. Our eyes met. She grinned as she leaned back and took all of me inside of her and gave me a long hard squeeze. I groaned.

"Come on. I want you to cum in me."

She had resumed her previous position. Her hands resting on my chest as she picked up the pace. I watched her little breasts bounce as she rode me... and rode me... and rode me. All the time her eyes closed savoring that hard flesh that was penetrating her body. Invading her warm inner depths.

"My god Kath... I'm going to cum," my breathing ragged and heavy.

"Yes... cum for me. Give it to me, Bill. I love to feel you cum inside me. Cum deep inside of me. Fill me with your love. Make me yours again."

The final stroke she sat up, our eyes meeting, took my entire length, and squeezed as my orgasm ripped through my body. Convulsing three times as I let out a low primal groan. I watched as she had closed her eyes, concentrating on the pulsating object deep inside of her body as each jet of my seed filled her.

A slight sheen of perspiration on both of us added to our closeness, as our breathing tried to return to normal. My hardness going soft inside her let loose the flow of our love making and I could feel our warm juices flow down between my cheeks onto the sheets.

Kathy settled down against me. Her warm and soft breasts against my chest. My hands roaming over her back and along her vertebra before closing around her and pulling her into me. I was overcome with emotion.

"I love you, Kathy," my voice breaking.

"I love you, Bill. I can feel your heart beat inside of me."

We stayed coupled for quite a while. Neither of us saying a word. As emotions flowed from each other into the other.

It was still early. We had another round of 'love making' in our minds and hearts.

"Let's go take a quick shower," Kathy whispered, "Let the tub fill up. Get our champagne. And relax in the candle light."

The shower was slow and languid, as we savored each other's bare body.

"Just think, we can do this whenever we want when we are in our own apartment."

We each smiled at that future thought.

Slipping into the warm swirling bubbly water, the soft scent of lavender filling our senses. Kathy sitting on my lap, facing me. Her little breasts, slick and shiny from the bath oil, glowed in the soft candle light. Her darker aroused nipples giving away her arousal. I handed her a filled champagne glass as I toasted to the love of my life.

"I never loved you any more than I do, right this second. And I'll never love you any less than I do, right this second," my voice cracking at those last two words, her eyes welling up.

"I love you, now, and forever," our lips meet.

We settled in. The gentle whirlpool caressing our bodies. My hand gliding over her soft slickened back. Her soft breasts against my side. Her right hand alternating between cupping my loose sack, massaging each of my filling testicles, and gliding over my hardness... paying special attention to the sensitive soft head.

"I can see it now," she whispers as she takes another sip, "It's February. It's like 20 below zero outside. The wind is howling. We are in our warm tub, just like this. Cuddling. My hand holding you like this for hours" a gentle squeeze. "No other world outside our shared space. Each of us savoring and relishing in our closeness, like now. I have never felt so close... so loved... so appreciated," this time her voice cracking, "That you did all of this... for me... for us... right now at this point... at this time... before...."

Her face now buried into the side of my neck. Even with the dampness around us, I could feel her tears. I held her tight, trying to contain my own emotions. I let her weep silently for a bit, as I held her tight against my body.

I heard her softly say, "I'm sorry. Again, I ruined our moment. This is just so hard. To go from having you here to you being so far away."

"Kathy, I know," kissing her forehead and brushing away a tear, "When I find our place, I can call you. Talk to you when you are in your bed, and I'm in mine. We can each be naked. Telling each other what we are doing to ourselves that we are imagining the other is doing to us. Rubbing your wet fingers over your nipples and telling me that it is my tongue. Stroking your clit and telling me it's my tongue."

"You rubbing your smooth sack and telling me how you are imagining me down there licking. You are going to keep this nice and smooth for me?" her fingers now lightly moving over the smooth pouch.