You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everybody took a break after I finished the first one. Kathy was on her third glass. I needed one, well at least a good drink. When they returned, still nude, they switched positions. That's when it dawned on me that these were gifts to themselves. I wasn't sure who would get which. I didn't care. If it was me, I don't know which one I would want to hang in my bedroom... to be on the giving end...? Or the receiving end?"

I saw the two of them exchange a look.

"Anyway, when I finished we sat around for a bit. They, at least put their robes back on. I had my first full glass of wine before Cynthia got somewhat dressed and drove us back here. I was sure that when she got back, that the two of them finished what they had started.

"Cynthia's final words to us as we got back here were, 'Thanks to each of you for not being judgmental. I know I can trust you both to be discrete. One last thing... if you've never had a women make love to you... you should try it... even just once. There's something about it that a man can't match.'

"Oh, and they did pay me, actually they paid me more than when I just did Cynthia. So Kathy and I hit the bars that night. I did let Cynthia know, that I didn't think I wanted to do another. She understood. I think she knew she had pushed me... us to our limits."

I had been sitting there the whole time, quiet. Just taking in the whole thing. I felt relieved from my initial feeling when she started.

"Val, that's quite a story. I'm glad you decided to not do any more. I know you're an artist, and a really good one. I'm sure word would have gotten around amongst their circle of friends and there would have been more opportunities."

"Yeah. I kind of thought the same thing. It's just, I was afraid that things could get weirder and weirder, and I didn't want to drag Kathy into it. I mean, what if the next time some couple wanted a sketch of the wife giving her husband a blow-job. Or him taking her from behind. What if they said that if we didn't join in they wouldn't take us home? I was just getting some bad vibes. I didn't need the experience or the cash that much."

That sent a chill up my back at the thought.

"Val and I talked about it and I agreed. This could really turn into something we didn't expect, or want. I have all I need right here... my two best friends, and my guy... my love... my lover. Come on lover... your girlfriend needs some much wanted loving."

We left around 8:30. I got 'friends' kiss, as we all knew we would see each other sometime on Saturday. I silently whispered in her ear, "Thanks for looking after her."

"My pleasure. Anything for the two of you."

I got a peck on the cheek, before looking at us both, grinning, and adding, "Have fun," Kathy blushed.

.................................................

I swooped up the love of my live and carried her across the threshold into our temporary 'Love Making Chamber'.

"Are you always going to carry me to bed when we make love," she cooed as she pressed her face into my neck and kissed me just below my ear.

"Anything for the love of my life."

We made love for the next four hours. Slowly and tenderly. No fucking. It was a continuation of our bonding from the previous night.

During one break, we lay intertwined... her head on my shoulder toying with my chest hair... my hand gently roaming over her smooth back.

"Do you think you'll be able to make it down here again before graduation?"

"I don't know. I mean, I've got to find us a place. Need to get some furniture, kitchen stuff... a waterbed," that got me a loving smile and a kiss.

"You going to cook for me?"

"Yep... how do you like your Hamburger Helper... over easy?" we both laughed.

"I just hope I can find a place that's nice and safe... and that we can afford."

"I understand. I mean it's only what... five weeks? We've made this far. I know I'll be living in the excitement of us living together... sleeping together... naked," our lips meeting.

"It will be fun to see our parents meet. After meeting yours, I think they will get along great."

We made love in the morning before I left. It wasn't as emotional as the two previous times, but there were still tears, as I dropped her off at her dorm. The drive home was long, but I had visions of the love of my life still fresh in my brain. I was to start my career as a mechanical engineer, the next day.