You're Not a Serial Rapist Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once checked in, I called Kathy to let her know we had arrived. She had moved back home at the end of classes.

We pulled into her driveway around 3:00. She bounded out the front door with that 'Kathy' smile. She looked exquisite. A different, but similar, sundress. Man, she looked stunning and sexy. Her tan had faded a bit over the winter, but I could tell she had spent some nice tanning times recently... presumably nude. We were going to have to work on that in a few weeks.

Wrapping her arms around my neck and planting a big kiss in front of God and the rest of the world. Neither of us cared. She got hugs from each of my parents. My dad had an especially big smile as she hugged him. I just grinned.

I don't know if my parents were nervous or not in meeting my future in-laws. If they were, they didn't show it. I kind of doubt it... they were really 'people' 'people', having so many friends at their Club and all. Always meeting and introducing themselves to new guests.

The introductions went well. The six of us found ourselves sitting in their backyard with beers. All the women had a wine cooler, which my mom had become fond of after Kathy's first visit. Soon, the parents were talking between themselves like old friends, like we weren't even there. We just sat back and watched in total amazement.

Suddenly Judy looked at Kathy and said, "Oh crap. I forgot to get some pink lemonade for your grandmother. Kathy would you mind running to the store to get a carton? I won't have time in the morning."

We looked at each other. Kathy shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sure."

We figured we would grab any 'alone' time we could get, even if it was for only a few minutes. It didn't dawn on us at the time, her mom wanted some parent-to-parent time without us there.

Judy starts, "I've never been one to beat around the bush. What do you think about these two living together?"

My mom, never one to mince words, politely and manner-of-factly says, "Well, it wouldn't have been our first choice. But, seeing how they are, when they're together. The way they look at each other. It's totally obvious that they are completely in love. I saw it the first time Kathy came to visit us last summer. And then when she came up for Thanksgiving, I saw it again... only more so. I remember watching them go for a walk once, and said to Bill here, 'There goes our future daughter-in-law'."

My dad adds, "I think if we didn't get behind them, they would have done it anyway. That if we let them know we totally didn't approve, we would be putting up a wall, and we were afraid of the consequences. Kathy is a wonderful girl. You can't help not liking her. We love our son. We love Kathy. We couldn't live with ourselves if we were shut out of their lives. I'm sorry for you two... that she will so far from you. I can't imagine what both of you are going through. Now, and in a few weeks."

"You're right," Judy softly says, "From the first time I saw the two of them together, I knew. That Bill wrote to Kathy every day. That he sent her flowers. I know he'll treat her well. She's had been in a bit of a struggle with an ex-boyfriend. Bill coming along when he did was good for her. And, yes, it's going to be hard to see her go out the driveway," her voice cracking.

"Judy, you and Tom are more than welcome to come up and stay with us anytime you want," my mom says.

"Thank you, Betty."

...............................................

We had just finished with our fish at the 'Club'. It was a whole catfish. Deep fried in a thin beer batter. I had never had catfish. At home the fish fries consisted of deep fried Cod, Perch, and Shrimp. Down here, it was catfish. It was good. My parents were impressed.

The music was starting. A two person ensemble, the guy with a guitar and a female vocalist. I did see an accordion in the background... polka?

A polka came up. I looked at my dad and did a 'head nod' toward Kathy. He grinned. I watched as the two of them danced together. Her dress fluttering around back of her smooth tanned thighs.

They were the only ones on the dance floor. As the song ended, I heard a light applause. When they returned, they each had a grin from ear to ear. Her parents were in awe.

"Kath, where did you learn to polka? I've never seen you dance like that."

"This guy right here," as she wrapped her arms around my dad's waist, rested her head on his shoulder, and beamed. I was so proud... so was my dad.

We danced, slowly. My parents danced. I danced with Judy. My dad danced with Judy. Tom danced with my mom. In the end it was fun.

...........................................

The plan for the next day was for me to pick up Valerie on our way to the Arena. All of us would meet in front so the parents could all sit together. Valerie had already met Kathy's parents.

My mom and dad had briefly heard about Valerie. About how she and I met. Had hung out together. Had fun together. Now I wanted them to meet my one special friend that made it all possible.

I had called her from the hotel and told her we were on our way over. She was waiting at the front of her apartment when I pulled up. Valerie looked wonderful. Today she wore a pair of mid-thigh light blue shorts and a white lightweight V-neck pullover top that was molded to her pert B cups. She saw me grin as I took her all in. She grinned back at the attention.

She ran over beaming and literally jumped into my arms and planted a big wet kiss on my lips. I held her tight and swung her around in a couple of circles. The bottom of her top rising a few inches up, exposing some nice smooth skin on the small of her back. My parents watching the whole greeting in total amazement.

"Mom. Dad. This is Valerie," my arm circling her waist and hers around mine, "Kathy and my best friend. The one who made everything possible."

"We've heard so much about you. When Bill told us you would be joining us, we couldn't wait to meet you," my mom said.

"I wouldn't have missed it for the world," we were still standing outside the car as we continued our embrace. "It's going to be lonely down here next year without my two favorite, and best, friends," she said softly.

The ceremony was long and boring. Everybody sat with their own school. It was good to see some of my classmates. I told them I had a job and to go through an agency. I was proud to see Kathy walk across the stage to get her diploma and announce her full name... Kathleen Marie Lee.

Later, it was pictures outside. It was a sea of bodies. Families getting pictures of the newly graduated sons and daughters. It was luck that Boomer's family was close by getting their pictures. The three of us posed and then one with Valerie. Little did we realize the significance of that group shot.

Then it was, Kathy and me individually. Together. Together with Valerie in the middle. Each of us with Valerie. Each of with our own family. Each with the other's family. Then one big group shot thanks to Valerie.

..........................................

The backyard, at Kathy's parents, was a sea of relatives and friends. Balloons and streamers everywhere. I looked at my dad and pointed to the half barrel sitting off to the side in the shade. My dad grinned.

Kathy was wearing her signature 'sundress'. A new one; but, just as sexy.

She had told me not to get her anything, as a graduation present. The fact that we were going to be together in a few weeks was the biggest gift she could ever imagine. I, of course, didn't listen. She was brought to tears again, as I presented her with my signature gift of a dozen yellow roses. My mom, almost in tears herself, as was Valerie, as Kathy's eyes welled up and gave me a toe-curling kiss.

Kathy milled around. Her relatives all knew me. Kathy would introduce my mom and dad to each of her relatives. They all knew where Kathy was going to go in a couple of weeks. I never saw any hint of judgement.

Valerie spent all of her time by my side. Most of the time her hand rested comfortably on my thigh. We watched as Kathy gave her attention to her friends and relatives. We laughed and joked. She was excited about 'The House'. I told her I couldn't wait to show it to her... all of it. Then whispering in her ear... especially the pond. She grinned as she buried her face into my shoulder, to hide her blushing face. My mom watching the whole exchange... wondering, as my arm went around her waist.

I then realized that I didn't have any pictures of Valerie.

My mom had been taking pictures all afternoon. I asked her how much film she had left. She grinned and said she still had half a roll in the camera, plus another roll of 24. I asked if she would mind taking some pictures of us... all three of us.

We found a spot off to the side of the house, away from the crowd.

The first shot was with me and Kathy, in a tight embrace, taken from a distance. Then I had my mom move in for a 'portrait' type... cheek-to-cheek. Then I turned and faced Kathy. Our faces inches apart, as we each stared into each other's eyes with longing looks. The next shot I gently cupped Kathy's face in my hands as our lips met tenderly.

Kathy nodded toward Valerie. I got the picture. She wanted a set of the two of us in the same exact poses. Valerie saw the nod, and gave soft loving smile.

The first two were nice, especially the portrait one... cheek-to-cheek. The one with each of us gazing into each other's eyes, was something else. We held that pose for probably twice as long as Kathy and I had, as we each once again shared our inner selves with the other. My mom and dad, again, watching in amazement. The kiss was the highlight, as we held that for a while before stepping back and then embracing. I felt her tears on my cheek, as I held her tighter. I could see Kathy standing off to the side, with a big satisfying smile.

"OK. Guys. Two more of the three of us."

I had my girlfriends on each side. The first shot we were all smiles as we stood cheek-to-cheek. The next shot was with a pair of soft lips on each of my cheeks, and two pair of soft breasts against my sides.

The food was good, and lots of it: burgers, hot dogs, brats, salads up the wazoo.

The horse shoe pits were open. I asked Valerie if she had ever played. She hadn't. So, we teamed up, me and Valerie and my dad and Kathy.

I got a huge full body hug the first time Valerie got a ringer. The next round, Kathy got a ringer and my dad was the beneficiary of a full hug from Kathy. My mom taking pictures the whole time, also watching in total amazement at Valerie and my closeness and openness.

Kathy received a lot of graduation gifts... mostly cards with cash. My mom had slipped her a card and suggested that she open it when she was alone. Ten minutes later she came out of the house with tears in her eyes, ran over to my mom and dad, and gave them each a huge lingering hug. She later told me that my parents and given her two crisp new one hundred dollar bills... far larger than anything she had received. That she understood why my mom had asked for her to open it discretely, so as to not to draw attention to themselves, or embarrass anyone. The gift was for Kathy, and Kathy alone.

The party was winding down, as evening was settling in and families were leaving. The beer keg was about a quarter full. Some of the men were determined to finish it. We decided to leave after thanking Kathy's mom and dad for inviting us all. Kathy's mom told my mom that they may take her up on the offer to stay with them when come up north to visit.

Kathy had decided to drive herself, as she wanted to see Valerie off in the morning, and that I wouldn't have to drive her back home afterward.

Our 'farewells' were going to be later that night. We knew it would be emotional; but, not too bad, as Kathy and I would be reunited in a couple of weeks, or sooner, and we knew we would see Valerie a few weeks later.

After parking Kathy's car we all got in my parent's car. All the girls in the back seat, as we tried to decide the 'what and where'.

It was still relatively early. Only 8:00. The three of us hadn't planned on anything. We knew the downtown bars would be packed with graduates and parents. We thought about the hotel bar, but Valerie was underage, and thought that might be a problem. The town had the same fraternal club that my parents belonged to back home, so getting in wouldn't be a problem. My dad and I had visited it once, when he came down to visit. It wasn't large, but it was cozy.

It was Saturday night. We didn't know what to expect as far a crowd, or if there would be live music. As it turned out it wasn't crowed and there was no live music... only a juke box sitting off to the side. Maybe ten couples seated at the bar, most the same age as my parents. Once my dad showed his membership card we found a table. The girls again turned heads. I was pleased.

The Club bought the first round of drinks for everyone, as we were visitors from out-of-town. There were no issues with Valerie's age. One of the benefits of a private club. We all toasted, and my mom and dad got to know Valerie... our friend. Our very... very good friend.

Valerie went through the whole story about the first time we met. Me not knowing what she looked like. That if she thought I looked like a serial rapist she could just walk out the door, and I would never know. My mom and dad got a big kick out of that and said they're glad that didn't happen. Kathy and I looked at each other and smiled. She went on about my inadvertent introduction to Kathy in her room that one night. She kept it light and funny, as only Valerie's humor can. Never getting into the whole 'just friends' subject that I would later explain to both my mom and dad.

The three of us checked out the juke box, as it was too quiet in there. It had a wide variety of songs. Many 'Country' songs. A lot slow songs from the 60's, and some 'rocking' songs. We all saw the song at the same time... Dusty Springfield..."The look of Love."

The look of love

Is in your eyes

The look your smile can't disguise

The look of love

Is saying so much more

Than just words could ever say

And what my heart has heard

Well it takes my breath away...

It was a slow -- three-way dance off to the side of everyone, but still visible. I held each of each of them to my side. Their heads resting on each shoulder. Each had a soft hand cradling the back of my neck. Soft breasts softly nuzzling against each of my sides. Valerie's top had risen up a bit, as she reached to extend her arm. My arms resting on the soft skin of their exposed backs. Each had an arm around the back of each other. We were in our own world. Nothing existed outside of our space.

...I can hardly wait to hold you

Feel my arms around you

How long I have waited

Waited just to love you

Now that I have found you

Don't ever go

Don't ever go

I love you so

The song ended and you could hear a pin drop. All attention was on us. We all pulled back and gazed into each other's eyes. Both girls were smiling. I got a loving kiss from each of my girlfriends. Followed by a round of applause from the bar area. The girls blushed.

We played a few more. More lively. More couples were now in the dance floor, and were feeding the juke box. My dad danced with Kathy. I danced with Valerie. I danced with Kathy. My dad danced with Valerie. We had fun.

We checked out the juke box again. We wanted another slow one. The Association 'Never My Love' caught mine and Kathy's eye. She gave me a soft loving smile.

After entering the song, Valerie turned to walk back to where we had been seated.

"Val... Where're you going?" I asked.

"This song is for you two... and only you two," she gave me a sweet smile as I leaned in a kissed her cheek.

"But, I've got dibs on the next slow one."

I turned to Kathy. I could already see her eyes welling up. We embraced, as we took each other into our own little world.

You ask me if there'll come a time

When I grow tired of you

Never my love

Never my love

I looked over and saw Valerie wipe her eyes. As she gave me another sweet loving smile. I choked.

You wonder if this heart of mine

Will lose its desire for you

Never my love

Never my love...

My lips next to her ear. At each refrain I would whisper the words into her ear that I believed with all my heart. "Never my love."

...Never my love

(Never my love)

Never my love

The song ended. Again, the place was silent. I saw my mom wipe away tears. I saw Valerie wipe away tears. I saw a few women at the bar dapping their eyes. I kissed her tear streaked cheek, and whispered, "I love you, my love."

Her embrace became more intense before she turned and headed to the lady's room. Valerie followed. The bartender placed three drinks in front of me and said, "These are for you and your girlfriends. They're on the House."

I thanked him with a nod, as I was unable to speak clearly.

There was one polka tune on there. We watched, as did the rest of the bar, as Kathy and my dad danced. I will never get tired of watching her dance like that. The way her hips would sway...the way back of her dress would rise up a bit and flutter across her smooth lower thighs. The look on her face as they both watched each other. They got another round of applause.

The place was thinning out. I owed Valerie a slow dance. I took her hand as we walked over to the juke box, my arm around her waist. Her arm around mine. A firm breast against my side. My mom watching the closeness. I think she was curious why only Valerie was with me.

I pointed to one. Valerie looked at me, "Are you sure?"

"Positive."

She smiled, and kissed my cheek.

I took her in my arms as the sounds of Bobby Vinton, 'You Are My Special Angel' softly played.

You are my special angel

Sent from up above

The Lord smiled down on me

And sent an angel to love...

I looked over at Kathy, who was watching us with a tender smile. I saw my mom switching between watching me and Valerie and then turning to watch Kathy, who still had a tender smile as she watched her two best friends. Probably wondering Kathy's thoughts.

I pulled Valerie in tight, and she returned the embrace. Her head on my shoulder. Her face nuzzled against my neck. I felt her firm breasts against my chest.

...You are my special angel

Through eternity

I'll have my special angel

Here to watch over me

Here to watch over me

Cupping her cheeks in my hands, and looking into those soft brown and gold speckled eyes.

"You are my angel," Valerie gave me a wide smile.

I kissed her... firmly... like I meant it... which I did... from the bottom of my heart.

.....................................

I dropped my parents off at the hotel, before taking the girls to Valerie's apartment and saying our farewells. I let them know, I could meet them in the bar if they wanted a nightcap. My mom said they could do that, but not to feel rushed. I knew she had a lot of questions.

Each of the girls got hugs from my parents. My mom saying she was looking forward to seeing Kathy in a few weeks and to drive safely. They each said how good it was to finally meet Valerie, and to make sure that Kathy and would I bring her around when she came up to visit.

The short drive to Valerie's apartment was quiet, as they sat in the front seat. Kathy next to me.

On the doorstep, Valerie and I exchanged a deep toe curling passionate kiss. Pulling back, we stared into each other's eyes. Even in the dim light, I could see the tears.