Yours Lustfully - Cum dump Ch. 02

Story Info
Maya has a dirty secret that hurts her heart and ass.
4.5k words
3.83
8.1k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 09/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There is nothing to be angry, Maya' Rory said, as he studied her stern expressions in his rear-view mirror.

"It was a moment of impulse. I'm sorry. Come sit in-front," he said, patting the leather co-passenger seat.

"No, thank you. I don't know when your impulse will take over again in public," she replied sarcastically. "You do understand the meaning of the word no, right?"

Rory slowed down the car and pulled it to a complete stop on the road shoulder. He considered stepping out and getting back in, but he had learnt with Maya that her tolerance was on short supply, and he had almost blown it minutes back. He just turned around to look at Maya, who was still looking out of the window.

"I said I am sorry. It was just too hard for me to keep away. I didn't think it through," he said, sounding genuinely apologetic.

However, his eyes were still tracing the front of her open shirt, held together by a few buttons in the middle. He wanted to reach out and grab it, and Maya read his thoughts perfectly.

"I can see how sorry you are," she said with a steely expression. To make her point, she crossed her legs and pulled her skirt down to her upper shins, almost signaling a barrier to him.

"I'm glad there is no wind blowing through this car, otherwise you may see it as an invitation too!" She didn't bother to button up, though.

He turned on the ignition without a further word and watchfully pulled into the traffic. The digits on his right hand were still sticky, and the leather covering around the steering wheel wasn't helping.

Once the car was amid the morning rush, he took his hand off the wheel and started savoring the semi-dry fluids on his fingers, by licking their lengths. The tangy taste gave him a familiar stir in his loins, and a smile crossed his lips, as he exchanged glances with her reprimanding reflection in the rear-view mirror.

"How is Steffi?" he asked, pushing his luck with Maya. "She was supposed to come back today, right? Haven't seen her in a while."

He didn't bother looking at Maya this time, who was loading her mouth with some choice words of reply. "Seems like the brothers' have what I don't."

"You mean respect for her?" Maya snarled from the back. Rory cracked up and Maya wasn't enjoying his attitude in the least.

"Respect? Has she not told you about their first time together? You have met Javed, right?" he asked, rhetorically, knowing well that she had met the brothers' at his place.

Maya sank into her seat, choosing to shut out Rory from her mind. But his words had already penetrated what used to be a fortress, where no man had ever owned an inch of land.

She recalled the afternoon Rory and she had sped back from her office to his home, burning with lust for a good romp. The run upstairs had been a challenge, as the two stopped at almost every step to get another snog or feel of the others' burning bodies.

He had struggled to locate the keys of his house, shuffling frustratingly at the door, before a well-build, semi-clad man had opened it from the inside, catching the two by surprise.

Moin, he had introduced himself as, and it was the first moment in her life when Maya had felt a fight/flight reaction. It was only when Moin had said, "You must be Maya. Come in, Stella is in the bathroom," that she had realized that there was another woman inside the shack, one that was very related to her, using an alias that was both amusing and understandable at the same time.

Walking into the apartment that she was still not well acquainted with, she knew that the feminine garments strewn on the floor were certainly not Moins', and she certainly recognized the bra that was hanging on the switchboard.

Steffi and she had gone shopping a few days back, and she knew the owner of this lingerie very well. Lost in her thoughts, she heard the door shut behind her, and she recalled that Rory seemed more petrified than her.

"I thought you had left by now for the village," Rory asked Moin meekly, keeping an odd distance from Maya.

"We'll be leaving soon," Moin said from the kitchen. "Javed got hungry again," she heard him laugh out loud.

Rory tapped Maya on the shoulder and urged her to walk with him to the couch. As the two walked past the bedroom, both peeked in and froze in their tracks.

The room looked like it had been hit by a tornado -- empty beer cans all over the floor; clothes discarded with absolute disdain; mattress bereft of the bedsheet, which was hanging loosely over its edge; and a heaving, sweaty, muscular man sitting against the headrest, only in his underpants.

"Hi Rory," she heard him say, to which his response was, "hi Javed." It was such a feeble response that had Maya not heard this name from Steffi previously, she would have probably checked again.

Javed hadn't bothered to cover himself up, and the tent over his groin was shamelessly apparent, with a part of his hairy sack hanging out of the garment. "Who is this new bird with you?" he asked with a grin.

"This is Maya, Stella's cousin," Rory replied subserviently, and Maya hated the accuracy of his response. Suddenly Rory looked at Maya and said, "We didn't realize you guys were still here. We'll come back later."

"No, stay," Javed replied, stretching out his never-ending arms. "Stella is taking a shower and we'll be leaving soon. Go, get me some water," he ordered, and Rory disappeared in flash.

Maya was still standing, clueless, but she knew the brute, naked man was eyeing every inch of her body. Her thoughts were conflicted as to how her demure cousin could ever satisfy this beast of a man, and quickly self-corrected, realizing that there were two of them!

Rory whisked past her, as the two studied each other from an uncomfortable distance, and handed a glass of water to Javed. "Go and see if Stella is ready, and," Javed said, taking a long sip, "no fooling around. We're already very late."

Rory instinctively looked at Maya but couldn't contain his enthusiasm, and trotted over to the bathroom, entering it without a knock. She expected a shriek, but all that Maya heard was the water still splashing, albeit with longer pauses.

"You're her cousin, are you?" she heard Moin say from behind her, having fixed his lunch. Maya nodded.

"She's so fair and busty," Javed said from the room, "but, you have a more svelte figure." Maya realized that Steffi was right about him, and that this man was truly uncouth.

"Thanks for noticing. I am glad your eyes are more discerning than your tongue." Javed grinned as Maya looked away and walked over to the couch in the living room.

As she approached the furniture, she was disgusted by the sight of what looked like dried semen and sweat stains and thought against sitting down.

Javed walked out of the bedroom and put on his pants, which were lying at its entrance. He didn't bother to put on his shirt, as the two men walked around flashing their stocky torso's.

"I'll get dressed, Javed," Moin announced, walking into the bedroom, and Javed sat down next to Maya, on the other side of the couch.

"You can fuck the driver in a couple of minutes," Javed said, scratching his groin, "once he's out of the bathroom. He's taking a while and I am sure she'll make him eager to pump you."

Maya looked at Javed with contempt, but she realized any engagement would only encourage him further.

"Your sister is something," he continued his monologue, "my balls hurt, and I still have a hard-on. Care to finish it off?" he said, placing his hand on Maya's thighs. Maya slapped it hard, and he recoiled without any further attempts.

"You're a fighter, unlike her. No wonder you ass is so small and tight."

Before Maya could respond, she heard a moan from the room, and could quickly identify her cousins' voice emanating from the bedroom. The moan soon turned into a chorus, with two more voices join her, not in complete synchrony.

It was both embarrassing and erotic in the same moment, and Maya wasn't sure whether she should simply run out of the apartment and put it all behind her.

But a hand on her breast soon made her realize that this wasn't her decision to make anymore. She turned her head to face Javed, who was now sitting an inch away from her, grinning ear to ear.

"We can join her inside with Moin and Rory, or you can sit back while we get to know each other a bit better."

The moans were rising and falling in the background, but as far as Maya knew, she was now sitting with her front unbuttoned, feeding her sensitive breasts to a man she had only started hating recently.

His stubble face was grazing against her skin, as he licked his way up and down her chest. His hand freely roamed over her thigh, and deftly dug into her skirt, fingers massaging her engorged clit under her sheer panty.

While Javed could barely munch on Steffis' large areolas, he was pleased with the way each of Maya's breasts was fitting between his stretched lips. With each flick of his tongue, new waves of pleasure lashed through her body, which had completely submitted itself to the brute.

Through steamy eyes she noticed how he unbuckled his pants and pulled out what she recognized as the largest penis she had ever seen in her eventful life.

"No time for foreplay. They can be out any minute," she heard him say, as he collected her in his grip and rose her comatose body in the air. Her skirt covered his thighs, as he slid into her anal depths, stretching it beyond her rational comprehension.

"I wanted to fuck you up the ass the minute I saw this cute set of yours," he said between savage thrusts, "and it is much tighter than your sisters' first time with us. You should use it for more than shitting!"

Maya bounced on his lap, in her state of pain and delirium, as he tossed her up and down like a beach ball. When he came inside her, it felt like a hose pipe had been let open, flooding her interiors like never before.

He also felt her juiced hit against his torso and groin, splashing their warmth against his navel. He grunted and moaned, chewing her nipples like a candy, before tossing her aside with the same disrespect as he had shown her all afternoon.

The two sighed and perspired uncontrollably, with opposite emotions running through their respective heads, of conquest and confusion.

Maya buttoned up her shirt in a flash, much like a street hooker moving onto her next customer, much like Javed stuffed his manhood back into his pants, done with the job at hand.

"Sorry to have kept you waiting," Moin said, as he stepped out of the bedroom, tucking his shirt into his pants, not making any eye contact with the two defaulters.

"Javed, dress up man!" he yelled from the kitchen, gulping down a whole bottle of water. "I'm quickly running to the loo, and I want you ready by the time I am back," he ordered.

"Maya!" she heard Steffi scream, as she wobbled out of the bedroom, stinking of alcohol. "It's so good to see you," she said, slurring, barely able to walk a straight line till Maya caught hold of her hand.

"These men are evil, like I told you. Hope Javed didn't bother you too much," she said, as Javed sheepishly got up and walked right past her. However, he did slap her backside, which made Steffi giggle.

Maya noticed the tight red top Steffi was wearing, with her sleeveless, milky white, fleshy arms showing all signs of grip marks. Her voluptuous breasts were almost spilling out of the neckline, which was sitting just above her curves, glistening with fluids that were difficult to identify or separate.

Her tube top stopped well over her midriff, and her panty band was clearly visible over her denim jeans. Maya got up to grab Steffi, who was about to crash right into the couch. She felt a piercing pain in her rear, but she had to manage her drunk sister for now.

"Are you alright?" she asked, overflowing with concern for her disheveled cousin. She felt compelled to find a bra for Steffi but realized it would be an exercise in vain.

"Oh, I am fine. Moin, Javed and I are going to the countryside again," she replied with the same childlike innocence, only with more than tolerable alcohol running through her veins.

"Come on, let's go," Javed said from a distance, grabbing hold of Steffis' hand and spinning her like a top. "Don't worry Maya, we'll take good care of her," he said, blowing Maya a kiss while placing his greasy hands on her cousins' ass and giving it a nice fondle.

"What is this? You didn't zip up?" he asked with mock concern, as Steffi looked at him like a sacrificial lamb. Her zipper ran all the way along the front of her top, and to be fair to her, it did go over her bulging breasts. But clearly Javed wanted to cop another feel.

"I was finding it tough to breathe and this top is very tight. I told you it doesn't fit me, but you forced me to wear it, nevertheless. It hurts here," she said innocently, pawing her breasts gingerly.

"That's because you are wearing it all wrong. Here, let me help you," Javed said, as he pulled the chain all the way down. Although her back was to Maya, she could clearly picture what Javed was looking at right now. She wanted to save her sister, but she knew it was very late for that now. And it didn't feel like Steffi really needed her help.

"Now, take a deep breath," Javed said, as he slowly pulled up the chain, enjoying each bit of her flesh squeezing into the tight top. When he reached the base of her naked breasts, he moved his thumbs to her well-chewed, erect nipples.

"These are the problem. They are standing up and pushing against the top. That's why the zip isn't reaching the top," he said, giving each bullet a long lick.

"Well, if you keep licking them, they won't settle in. You know how sensitive they are," Steffi replied softly, ignoring her cousin altogether. "May I please wear a bra?"

Javed was too busy sucking on her nipples in the middle of the hallway, but he could hear his brother getting ready. Reluctantly, he got back to the job at hand, and pulled the zip back to where it originally was.

"Let's make do with this for now. You'll sit at the back with me. We can figure this out in the car," he said, giving Maya a lascivious wink.

Maya stood motionless, as the trio disappeared through the corridor, leaving a numbing silence as they shut the door behind them. Soon, Rory emerged from the bedroom, shirtless, and panting like a geriatric. "I can explain," he said, walking right up to Maya.

"Rory, fuck me now," were her final words, before she was swept off her feet and carried into the confines of the bedroom.

"Maya, Maya!" Rory said, blaring the horn of the car in a desperate attempt to catch her attention.

"Huh? What is it?" she asked, snapping out of her memory bank.

"I was asking if you'd prefer the highway to the office or shall we take that new route? I thought you'd gone deaf!"

"Umh, Rory," Maya said, clearing her throat, "let's go to my place. Turn the car around."

Rory looked at her through the rear-view mirror and realized she wasn't joking. "Are you sure?"

"No, I am not," she replied, hiking up her skirt and displaying her wet patch. "Turn into that alley right there," she said. "I don't think I can wait that long."

............................

Dave whistled his way up the staircase. His erection grazed against his gym pants, and he was glad that the fabric was soft and harmless. He pulled out the spare keys from his pocket and unlocked the door.

"Rita," he yelled into the quiet house, as he shut the door behind him. Hearing no response, he made his way into the living room and turned into the kitchen, but his love interest was nowhere in sight. His walk down the corridor was more hurried, and he was glad to finally find her, albeit lying on the bed, asleep.

He walked over to the side of the bed, took off his clothes, and got under the sheets, with her back to him. "Hey baby," he said, as he snuggled behind her, kissing her on the neck.

"Morning Dave," she replied softly, not bothering to turn around. His hands were right on the money, and she could feel his fingers deftly open the front buttons of her night gown. He was pleased to find no more clothing underneath, as he gave her blossoming bosom a good squeeze.

She let him play with her body, as he usually did, but did not feel the desire to turn over and embrace him. He tried to roll her over by tugging on her shoulder but found her oddly rigid. Not one to read into emotions, he progressed with raising her gown up all the way to her waist.

"How is my queen this morning?" he asked, sliding two saliva laced fingers into the depths of her vagina. "Ooh, I notice someone is already excited!" he exclaimed, as her spunk-soaked hole greeted his dancing fingers. "Couldn't wait till I arrived?" he commented, placing his stiffness at her entrance, and guiding it all the way to its base.

"This feels so good," he said, just holding himself inside her, completely oblivious to the tears that were flowing down his face. For Dave, it was always about self-gratification and, Rita and her body never disappointed him. He hugged her tightly, mashing her breasts as his way of expressing his excitement.

"You're so warm and tight! I wonder how something as large as a baby will come out of this tiny opening!" he said, stretching the very hole he was mentioning by bucking his hips.

"Dave, we need to talk," Rita said, catching hold of his hands, as they made their way inside her loose shirt.

"Oh baby, sure, tell me what you want from your Dave," he whispered, kneading her naked flesh while humping her slowly. He was gently pinching her nipples, something he knew drove her wild.

Rita had made up her mind but was too engaged right now to break the moment. Moreover, she knew that this was the last time she would letting Dave, or perhaps anyone, touch her so deeply.

She pulled off the duvet cover and let it fall by the wayside, as Dave paused momentarily to comprehend the sudden exposure. Propping herself up, she sat up on the bed and took her top off, revealing her fulsome body to her excited lover. She held his erection in her hand pushed it down her throat, elicit a whistle from Dave.

"I love it when you take charge," he said, giving her ass cheeks a tight slap.

When she nibbled at his foreskin, he received the tacit message that she still didn't appreciate the ass-slaps, and he resigned his hands to behind his head, enjoying the sensations of her expert tongue along the length of his shaft.

"It's been a year since I helped you move that furniture of yours. I'm glad I did!" he said, placing his restless hands on her head.

Rita closed her eyes as she recalled the precise moment she had submitted herself to his every want; or maybe hers. In a year, she had gone from a pious widow to an insatiable nymph who serviced two young men at all times of the day.

She cupped his balls and took one in her mouth, and went onto lick the underside of his sack, running the tip of her tongue over his rear rim. This was a new dimension to her ever-growing spectrum of sexual offering, one that she despised and enjoyed at the same time. His testicles slipped on the slippery surface of her tongue, going into overdrive, preparing the potent mix that had given her a new life form inside of her.

Yes, it was Dave's child, and only she knew that for now. It was the result of an afternoon of wanton passion and unexpected jealousy, when she had watched her young niece make out with Robin, much like she had watched Rasha and Mayas' parents many years back.

It wouldn't have been the case had she not gone to the terrace to dry the laundry for the day and heard animalistic noises emanate from Maya's room. It wouldn't have happened had she resisted the urge to take a peek and had found Rasha ride Robin bare-back.

Rita recalled how she had whizzed down the staircase and stripped every clothing on her body before reaching a dead-beat Dave, who was still recovering from the intense session they had had an hour back. She even had the young man surprised, who was lying on his back, spread-eagled, too spent to even cover up his flaccid manhood.

12