Yours Lustfully - Post COVID Ch. 02

Story Info
Rita swaps Robin for Dave; Steffi gets double penetrated!
7.4k words
4.55
8.9k
3
0

Part 6 of the 24 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 10/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers!

In the previous chapter, Dave had convinced Aunt Rita about substituting him with his best friend, albeit temporarily. And her niece, Steffi, had willingly become a personal slut to her corporate drivers' lender, Moin. But where is Javed, his brother?

Wet your fingers and read this next part to find out!

........................

"We'll be back in two hours. Order some food for us," Moin said, pulling up his underwear and stuffing his manhood inside the cloth.

He looked over at Steffi, who was lying on their favorite pillow under her stomach, still breathing heavily from her recent anal assault. He could see his juice trickle down her crack and seep into her rosy lower lips, covered by a growing bush. He had to look away, otherwise his brother would be left stranded at the station tonight.

"Wait," she replied weekly, rolling over her meaty body to one side in ultra-slow motion. "I'll come too."

Moin slipped on his long shirt and buckled his belt. "Where? To the station?" he asked, collecting his wallet and phone. He turned around to look at Steffi, who was now sitting naked on the edge of the bed, staring at the floor.

Every feature of her body was admirable, as her erect nipples touched her upper thighs, and he had to take his eyes off her again. "You don't have to. We'll be coming here straight."

"But I want to come with you. I haven't stepped out all day and I want some fresh air," she replied, picking up her panty from the floor and then tossing the soiled garment across the room. "Give me a minute."

Moin watched as she hobbled over to the closet and pursed through her clothes. She finally pulled out a long, floral skirt and a black blouse. With the doors of the cabinet still open, she put on her two pieces of clothes and shut the cupboard.

She ran her hand through her long hair and tossed it on both sides to give them a nice flow. He stood transfixed as she walked over to bathroom.

He heard the tap squeak open and water splashing against her face. As she emerged from the dark confines, he could see the familiar after-glow on her baby face, with tiny droplets still glistening on her skin. "Let's go," she said, picking up her purse and phone.

"Aren't you going to wear any undergarments?" Moin asked, failing to collect her breasts over her shirt in his huge hands.

Instead of being surprised, she smiled back at him and said, "what's the point?"

Moin reluctantly turned away from her and started walking towards the entrance. The routine had become familiar to both, where Steffi would give him a ten-minute window, before she stepped out of the apartment, which had been a love pad for months now.

Once he was out of sight, Steffi gathered the keys to the apartment and checked her make up in the half-broken mirror by the entrance door. With her essential eye liner and light, red lipstick, she didn't need any further embellishments. She carefully cracked open the door and stuck her head out to see if the coast was clear.

Very quietly, she shut the door behind her, and tip toed her way to the staircase. In a matter of seconds, she was sitting behind Moin in his car, to give the world the impression that she was taking an Uber ride.

The evening was warm, and the roads were brimming with cars. The journey to the station was uneventful, as she sent out a few texts and mails to people who she owed her living.

So far, she had successfully managed her dual lives, and it was fairly evident that she was no longer the person she used to be.

A loud honk brought her back to the alternate life, wherein Moin was pulling up into the service lane just outside the station. With passengers milling around the car, it was only when Javed reached the front door, that she noticed his presence.

"You may want to sit at the back. I have a gift for you," Moin smirked, as Javed looked over the front seat, just as he was about to settle down.

Steffi greeted him with a smile, but in return, she got a good cold stare from the man who wasn't known for his niceties. He placed his bags on the front seat and slammed the door shut, and quickly got in through the back door to place himself besides her.

"My brother tells me you've been keeping him warm and busy," he spoke for the first time, forcefully pulling her towards him by her fleshy waist.

"Javed, not here, please," she pleaded, as he pushed his butch hand down her waistband.

"Not here?" he grunted, "you've come to the station butt naked and you want me to believe you," he commented, fondling her naked ass cheek.

"Not just butt naked," Moin chuckled, as he pulled the car out of the busy station.

"You know your husband-to-be, Rory, has had a baby daughter," Javed continued, placing his palm on her crack, as she shuffled to sit on top of his paw.

"I didn't know that. We haven't spoken since you guys left. Ouch!" she winced, as Javed pushed his middle finger up her rear hole.

"You still feel the pain? I thought Moin would have stuffed more than a few fingers over here," he smiled, rotating his fat finger.

"I don't think it's that, brother," Moin replied from the front seat. "Before we left to pick you up, I had already pumped her ass. Twice already today. That's why she is hurting. Isn't that right, Stella?" he asked, negotiating the traffic. Steffi bit her lower lip to subdue the pain.

"How long will it take to reach the apartment?" Javed asked, withdrawing his hand unceremoniously, giving her a few moments of relief.

"In this traffic, at least thirty minutes," Moin replied.

Javed raised himself slightly and pulled down his pants, bringing out the largest manhood Steffi had ever seen. He looked at her and was positive that there was no need for any instructions.

"Let's discuss business till then. Once we reach the apartment, we all will be very busy," he spoke professionally, as Steffi bent down to take as much of his shaft in her mouth, mindful of her seductive nose ring.

It tasted of stale piss, but she had long dropped the idea of complaining. In the busy city traffic, the two men discussed matters of finance, as their muse relaxed her co-passenger on the backseat of his brothers' car.

............................

(Back at Rory the drivers' apartment)

"Are you sure he'll pay?" Moin asked Javed, as his younger brother unclipped his watch and placed it on the bedside desk. "You seem to be giving him a rather long rope."

Javed placed his heavy, worn-out wallet by the side of his watch. "Well, why don't you go to the village and squeeze it out of him? I'm not the one who has skipped collections in the city and been whoring around!" Javed shot back, unfastening the buckle of his pants.

"Don't take that tone with me," Moin replied, raising his tone from the other side of the bed. "You're the one who wanted to have a greater say in the business. I think I deserved this vacation," he said, pulling off his shirt from over his head. Both brothers were down to their underpants now; the tall, muscular bodies reflecting their fertile genetics.

"Then enjoy your fucking vacation and stop asking questions," Javed replied, laying down on his side of the wide bed. "If that bastard doesn't pay the next time, I'll have his head buried in the fields. Where is she?" Javed yelled.

"Relax, Javed," Moin requested, as the two heard gargling noises come from the bathroom. "If you hadn't filled her throat with a weeks' worth of spunk in the car, she'd be down here on her knees right now," Moin whispered, rubbing his manhood from over his soiled underpants.

"She's quite something," he continued, reminiscing over the days gone by, "fucks like a whore on a death wish and hasn't charged a penny for it so far."

Javed had calmed down by now, although the twitch in his underpants was making him a tad impatient. "Rory was really concerned for her. The bastard even requested me to allow her to call him once I reached here," Javed said with a rare smile. "He's concerned you might have killed her," Javed roared.

"I tried my best to kill her," Moin returned the fiendish smile. "Javed," he said, "remember that whore during our college days? The one that we fucked with our class guys in the field behind the school?"

"Of course, I do! Thirteen guys and her! And she still walked home in the morning without a crick in her limbs!"

"Well, I won't be surprised if Stella can do more than that," Moin replied, furiously tugging his penis. "Which is why, Javed," he said, looking at his brother, "be gentle with her. If we can keep her intact for the next few years, the only reason we'll ever put our hands in our pants is to take out our dicks, not our wallets," he laughed.

(Bathroom door opens)

Steffi walked out of the bathroom, with the beads of her newly gifted anklet jingling with each step. She was still dressed in the shirt and the long skirt, but there were heavy wet patches of water on her clothing, which were areas that she had tried to scrub while in the bathroom. Moin wasn't joking about Javeds' weekly reservoir, and even Steffi had struggled to swallow it all, with the fluid seeping onto her clothes.

A few neighbors were already aware of her presence in Rorys' apartment complex, as she was visible often, and had the presence of royalty compared to the lesser mortal who occupied the matchbox residences.

Two masons, who used to regularly smoke weed sitting under the stairwell, were quite sure for the longest time that this young girl was a figment of their hallucination, although how she quite appeared today before they lit their smoke was beyond them.

Ignoring the two naked men on the bed, she walked up to the bedroom mirror on the wall and tugged on her shirt multiple times to dry it off. The brothers lay on the bed, both fixated on her skirt flowing over her derriere, stopping just over her calves. Almost telepathic, Moin and Javed exchanged looks, with the elder brother silently calling shotgun over a potential rear invasion.

"But you've already had it twice today," Javed muttered, as Steffi turned around to face her second life acquaintances. The two could clearly see, despite their misty eyes, that she was less than impressed. Javed was about to get up from the bed when Steffi motioned him to stay. She walked up to the base of the bed but did not get on it.

"What I am going to say next needs to be agreed by the two of you. Today will be our last night together for the next few days," she said, keeping her tone confident. "I have to travel for the fortnight and will not be in the city." She studied their expressions and could see Javed tense up.

"If this is OK with you, I promise to participate wholeheartedly tonight. If not, you'll simply end up having sex with my body." She didn't realize she was so close to the base of the bed and grazed her knee unceremoniously against the woodwork. As expected, Javed was the first to react.

"The fuck with that," he replied, getting up from the bed decisively, walking over to his prey. "Javed," Moin yelled, as his brother halted in his tracks, "Stella is right. We need to respect her decisions. And remember what we had discussed?"

Javed was unsure of his next move, as lust and anger were his usual emotions, but confusion was never one of them. But Steffi knew what she had to do. Turning towards Javed, she slowly got down on her knees, bringing his underpants down with her. His erect manhood hit her hard against her chin, kissing her cheek as it hung next to her face.

Moin looked at his brother, who was standing naked like a rabbit in headlights, and gave him an experienced wink. Javed understood the message and was soon feeling the comfort of her warm mouth around his monstrosity. Steffi gave him so nice, strong tugs, before unclasping her lips around his penis.

Getting back onto her feet, she looked up at Javed and said, "Go and lie down." Like a reluctant child who wanted to get an extra hour of television, Javed stormed back to his side again, and jumped onto the bed.

Very seductively, Steffi ran her thumb over her lush lips, wiping his pre-cum clean. "Moin," she said, "play some music on your phone." This was a usual request, but the elder sibling trusted her fertile mind, and put on the first song on his playlist, which was some folk song from his village. The crassness of the words surprisingly matched the mood of the room.

Although she had never heard this song before, her hips started to sway on its beats. Her fingers found their way to the buttons of her shirt, and this time she started unbuttoning from the bottom up, stopping right under her bountiful cleavage.

She was not only cruel to the solitary button holding together the folds of her shirt, but she was also equally cruel to the two vultures waiting to devour their meat.

The beats picked up, as did her swaying, as she dug her thumbs into the elastic of her skirt, but she didn't slide it off. Instead, she put one foot on the bed and slowly raised the skirt enough to give the two horizontal men a peak at the prize. "She's shaved it," Moin gulped, as her painted toe nails danced against the mattress.

"I have, completely," she confirmed under her breath, biting her lower lip. "Would you like to see it?" The two men nodded with a surprise stiffness in their necks.

Steffi smiled at the men and with the momentary pause in her gyration, dropped her skirt to the ground. She stood naked from the torso down, not breaking the beat, and placed her hands on her bare waist. Her slit glistened with her fresh juices, and the skin around it looked as smooth as the rest of her.

"Moin, take off your underpants," she requested, and the two brothers were lying naked in front of her instantly.

The next song on the playlist was even grosser, something Moin thanked the lord for. Steffi got onto the mattress and stood between the men who were busy massaging their erections. Javed was the first to grasp her calf, and Moin followed suit, massaging the smooth flesh as softly as possible.

They had never seen her from this angle, and what they were seeing was making the tip of their rock-hard manhood go red. The crevice between her thighs was glistening wet, opening from time to time as she swayed her hips.

Her massive yet pert breasts wobbled with each move, with their underside displaying an area of her body that the men had only dug their nails into thus far. Steffi moved her hands into her hair, holding the devious thoughts in her head, as she humped the air over the two men.

With eyes half open, she looked down at the men that she was torturing, who were being surprisingly well behaved under the circumstances. Showing some benevolence, she finally popped open the last button, and swirled her shirt in the air like a rodeo.

There was no reason she couldn't enjoy herself, and with the hiatus ahead of them, this was the night to go wild. After a loud "wooh", she dropped her shirt right onto Javeds' face, and he squat it mid-flight, lest it come in the way of his view.

"So, what were you guys thinking?" Steffi asked over the music, "who'll have a go at this first?" she finished, pushing a thumb up her asshole, and slowly moved it back and forth. Javeds' throat went dry.

"But what about right here?" she asked, pushing the index and middle finger on that hand into her vagina. "Moin, I thought you liked it in here better," she said, tugging her holes furiously.

"Stella, anything, please, anything," the elder brother begged, putting his arms around her right calf, as sprays of her sticky juices bounced off her hand and onto their bodies.

"Ok then," she said, with a smile on her face. Turning over to face the base of the bed, she placed both her feet on either side of Javed. The younger brother shifted himself to the middle of the bed, very clear on what the next steps were.

Lowering her abdomen, Steffi positioned her tiny asshole on the tip of his bulbous manhood, but instead of driving straight in, only let a part of it enter her. "Javed, help me," she said, looking over at the man who was about to explode.

She felt his spear go through her in a flash, as she screamed over the music. Javed had waited more patiently than he had intended, and the touch of her unprotected flesh pulled his foreskin back to the hilt. She landed right onto his groin, too riveted to bounce back off of him. He put his large claws on her breasts and pulled her back onto himself, grunting under the pleasure of her grip down under.

Moin was also done waiting, as he brought himself on top of the beautiful, young woman. Grabbing her by the shoulders, he slammed his manhood into her gaping vagina, dispelling all emotions of care and comfort for her. It was only when he knew he couldn't go any deeper that he paused for a breath.

The view beneath him was surreal, with her big eyes wet with painful tears, and voluminous breasts getting mauled by his savage brother. Although his lust was at its crescendo, her wailing was not falling on deaf ears. Instead of withdrawing his tool, he locked her lips with his, kissing her with a passion that was hitherto unknown to him.

Soon, her wails were replaced with moans, as the two men started grinding her relentlessly. Steffi put her arms around his back, as two pairs of testicles hit the thin lining between her front and back.

Moin knew that she was a willing participant, as her tongue twirled in his mouth, and her lips held him down each time he tried to raise his neck. Javed was finding it difficult to move his torso, especially because he was pinned down by a man his size, and a woman who surprisingly returning his thrusts with equal power.

Breaking the kiss, Moin finally disengaged from the wet lip-lock, and looked down on the mess that he had created. His saliva was all over her baby face, and her eye liner had long left its boundaries. In a moment of frenzy, he completely withdrew from her frontal crevice, and managed to do something that she would remember for the rest of her life.

Pushing his arms under her thighs, he swiftly placed her calves on his shoulders, and placed the tip of his penis at the miniscule gap created by Javeds' angle.

Steffi knew what was about to happen, but before she could react, Moin shoved his manhood right into her ass, even taking Javed by surprise. He got a very intense reaction from her, as her calves kicked against his shoulders, but the smile on his brothers' face down below spurred the animal in him.

The two brothers had done a lot together, but to double penetrate a woman in the ass was something even paid prostitutes had refused, despite hefty chunks of money on their table.

But this was a special woman, who was making every effort to eject them, but was thrusting her hips with the same rigor as before. The strokes were slow and uncoordinated at first, as everyone tried to adjust to this position.

But as moments turned into minutes, the savages were back at it again. Both brothers were mentally fighting the sickness of their cocks graze against each other, but the sadistic pleasure of the act was beyond them.

They had conquered the final frontier, and there was no level of embarrassment commensurate of the pleasure they were deriving right now.

If there were any doubts about the mindset of the lady sandwiched between them, it was dispelled convincingly when multiple warm jets shot out of her gaping vagina and hit Moin on his taut abdomen.

The brothers roared over her shameless moans, as her fluids trickled over their active peckers. And in the final act, Moin withdrew his penis from her rear crack, and thrust it back into where it had all started.

This was surprisingly far less painful for all, and in a matter of minutes, she was filled up to her belly by the two brutes with their immensely potent fluids.

Moin was the first to dry up, and he collapsed in a heap over her sweaty body. Javed went on for a few more thrusts, but even he couldn't carry on any further after a while.