Yours Lustfully - Reunions Ch. 03

Story Info
The women in this family submit their assholes forever!
4.2k words
4.88
20.1k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, my precious! Let's close out the 'Reunions' before we head to the final section of this series. For my new readers, do read the preceding chapters to acquaint yourself with all these characters. And yes, would love your feedback and ratings :)

Lust-up!

.....................................................

"Robin please! Rasha will be back any minute," Rita admonished him as he circled his arms around her waist, giving her a sloppy kiss on the nape of her neck.

"And wear your clothes! You can't be walking around in a towel!"

"Relax," he said, ignoring her usual protests, "Rasha has gone for a run, and as far as I know," he said, gently massaging her lower mound over the gown, "she wants her aunty to be fit again."

Rita dropped the greased utensils with a thud in the basin, and shimmied out of his embrace, startling her lover with surprising nimbleness.

"I said, put your clothes on and leave, or you'll never see me again. I promise that!"

There was a sureness in her tone that she had lost months ago. Although with his erect penis snaking through the folds of the towel, she had to readjust her eyes to his scowling face.

"Ok, ok, God!" he said, as he pivoted on his heels and stormed out of the kitchen.

For some odd reason, his behavior took her back to the time when she was married. Men, at least the ones she had dealt with, took sex and wanting for granted. Although barring her husband, all the others had good reason to believe that she was perpetually wanting a good ramming. But the odd times she wasn't, the message was almost always received in a rather disappointing manner.

With Robin out of her kitchen, Rita went back to wiping the soap off her utensils. Her thighs were still sticking together, and she would have normally washed herself before the utensils, but today, time was off the essence. The utensils were squeaky clean now, and were reflecting image of her face, which bore the expressions of woman both satisfied and in command.

(Message beeps)

"Aunty, I hate the sight of Robin! Let me know once your workout is over and he's left our house. I'll come over in an hour. Love, Rasha."

Rita set the phone down on the kitchen table and immediately hated the silence surrounding her. On the one hand, she had taken charge of the situation and put her wishes over anyone else's. But, on the other hand, there was a young man in her bedroom right now, naked, who had made her very happy.

Oh, the dilemma!

"I'm leaving, Rita! Stop checking on me," he said, growling at her image in the mirror, as he brushed his wavy hair.

"Good, please shut the door on your way out. I'm going in for a shower," she said from the other end of the room.

"You can shut it yourself," he retorted, dropping her comb onto the wooden slab under the vanity mirror. "I'm leaving now!"

"Oh Robin, before you leave, can you do me one last favor?" she heard him say, as he sat down on her bed to tie his laces.

"Yeah, what is it?" he growled.

"The zipper on the back, it's stuck. I can't seem to free it."

Robin looked over his shoulder to see her sexy back, with the rest covered by her sheer gown. He wasn't sure if he was truly understanding what she wanted at this very minute, but he was ready to punt. In a flash, he was standing behind her, pushing her long hair over her shoulder to examine this evil zipper.

"Yes, there seems to be a situation here," he said, rubbing his groin against her backside, as he tugged on the zipper. It slid down at his first attempt, and he took it all the way down to the top of her waist.

"What seemed to be the issue?" he heard her ask, as he slipped the gown off her shoulders.

"Well, it was tangling with your bra hooks," he replied, unhooking the garment, and dropping it on top of her gown.

"Best not to wear one, which I thought was your agreement with Dave anyway," Robin said, crushing her breasts in hands.

"But if I don't wear a gown and a bra," he heard her whimper, "I might get jumped by boys in the colony. It's unsafe out there, you know, for a woman like me," she said, pushing the only garment covered area of her body into his groin.

This was her signal, and Robin needed no further invitation.

"They are only boys, Mrs. S," Robin said, dropping his pants to his ankles. "And your treasure is still hidden from them," he continued, pulling down her soiled panty. She stepped out of the heap of her own clothes, and Robin kicked the to a side.

"Come, let me show you how nice our neighborhood is," he said, and Rita suddenly wasn't sure if she wanted to play this game anymore.

Walking behind her, he led her to the window facing the street. The curtains were blocking the light, but the wind cutting through the slit was occasionally giving her a peek of the activity in the world outside.

"Place your palms on the sill," Robin said behind her, and while she wanted to reject this nonsensical command, she knew that the odd chance anyone saw her, they'd only be able to see her face.

Robin glazed his palms with his saliva, polished his erection as best as he could, and placed his throbbing member at the entrance of her tightest crevice and pushed it all the way in. It had been a while this hole had been serviced, and he could tell that she felt some pain, as Rita bit into the curtain fabric.

"Robin," she said with a broken breath, "let's move onto the bed. Someone might see me!"

"Relax, Rita," he said, stroking in and out of her at a luxurious pace, "I'm sure you've never seen the neighborhood this way."

Rita kept her eyes peeled for any watchers, but in the dead of the afternoon, there were few out on the road. However, her dreamy eyes quickly caught the silhouette of one familiar person, and she almost pushed herself away from the window, at the same moment as Robin was going deep into her. Had he not been clutching onto her breasts for support, this fall would have been inevitable and painful.

"Hey, what is it?" he said, altering his pace in an upright position.

"Let go of me! Rasha has just turned the street corner and will be here in no time!" She was literally jumping on his cock at this stage of fright and eroticism.

"Oh, good, then let's finish what we've just started," he replied, swinging her on heels and pushing her torso down on the bed. His strokes were savage, and with one foot on the mattress, he was drilling her with no mercy.

Down below, Ritas' mind was exploding into a million bits per second, and the connection behind her mind and body had snapped completely.

Robin came in droves, clearly excited by the prospect of being caught. And on any other day, Rita would have savored the feeling. But right now, she was onto her feet even before he could shoot his last stream inside her.

His semi hard penis popped out of her unceremoniously, as the naked vixen ran into the bathroom, a sight he would savor for the rest of his life.

"Tell her, I'm in the shower, and that you were only waiting in case she came back before I was out. Please make it look innocent," she heard her voice behind the closed bathroom door.

"With pleasure, Mrs. S. With pleasure," Robin replied, wiping his penis clean with her gown, as he hung it outside the bathroom door.

............................

Rory gingerly kneeled under the bed to find his undergarment. Each muscle in his body ached miserably, as if he had been run over by a steamroller. He stretched his arm out to the far end of the underside of the bed and retrieved his garment, wondering how it had got this far in the first place.

In the heat of the afternoon, he had discarded his clothing with absolute disdain, and it's as if karma was taking its toll now. It would also have been a good idea, in retrospect, to have turned on the bedroom lights, which was pitch dark right now, other than the flashing red streaming through the window from the dingy bar sign across the road.

It took an equal effort to put it on, as he carefully navigated his worn-out tool and tucked it in. The shirt and pants were next, each in a different part of the room floor.

As he buttoned his shirt, the room was suddenly drenched in the dim yellow light from the bathroom, as Steffi walked out.

"Oh, you're up? Didn't want to wake you up too soon," she said, as she walked over to the cupboard.

The only garment covering her modest was a towel that she had bought for her stay at his place a few months back. The cherry pink fabric barely covered half of her backside and she had had to tighten her grip to hold it in a bunch in front of her breasts.

Rory watched the delicious blend of the yellow light and the pink of the towel on her milky white skin. This body was pure aphrodisiac!

"I am glad you got the shower installed during my absence. Please change the toilet seat too and buy a trash can for the bathroom. Go get my purse," she said, not in directive tone, but Rory followed suit, watching her as she dried her long, wet hair.

His knee hit against the bedpost, and he winced in pain.

"Oh God, haven't you had enough of me in a day? Watch where you are going!" Steffi said unsympathetically, as she opened the cupboard with one hand, still holding the towel knot with the other.

Rory hobbled to her purse and brought it over to her. "It's OK, Rory, you can open it. It's not like you haven't taken money out of it before. I know," she said, and Rory felt a pang of shame.

"That's our deal. I give you some money and you give me an outlet. Not bad, yeah?" she said. As he dipped his fingers into her purse, she dropped the towel to the floor.

"Here, hook these behind me first," she said.

It wasn't as if he wasn't familiar with her brazenness, but tonight, there was a tone of command and control, which he was unfamiliar with hitherto. He quickly took out a wad of cash and put it in his pocket. After securing the purse strings on the cupboard handle, he got onto the job at hand.

"Ouch, easy!" he heard her say, as he tried to hook her bra.

"Sorry," he said, trying to keep his torso away from her naked bottom. It was unusual for him to back-off from an area that was his usual go-to zone.

"I told you they've grown. This was my regular bra. I need to lose weight," she said, as he finally got the last hook. "Go turn on the lights."

The driver silently walked to the switchboard and hit the button. The room was finally illuminated, and he had to squint to get used to the sudden brightness. Despite the squint, he watched how her ass cheeks stretched her panty.

"Rory, stop looking!" she barked. "Get me my clothes!"

"Fuck off!" Rory yelled back, shocked at his own sudden outrage. "I am not your servant!"

"There he is," she turned around with a smile. "I was wondering if the fire I saw in you this morning had died out during the afternoon. I need this fire to keep what we have enjoyable."

Steffi walked past the fuming driver, to the edge of the bed and bent over to pick up her skirt.

Out of nowhere, she felt to strong hands yank her panty down to her knees. "Rory, no! I've just taken a bath!" she screamed, trying to turn around.

"You wanted fire, right?" he said, holding her firmly by her waist, pushing her down on the bed. His tool did the rest.

"But I don't want it right now!" she cried as he thrust his angry penis deep into her shit-hole.

"Well, boss, I want it!" he yelled back, spreading her legs with his feet, and holding her hand behind her back.

Her thighs were confined by her stretched garment, as she cried into the mattress, hurling curses at him. Rory was livid with the events of the day, and he knew that all could be over for him shortly.

And if that was indeed to be the case, then this had to be the best damn fucking he had ever given her!

With his free hand, he snapped off the hooks of her bra. "You wanted to know if your breasts had grown? They have, and I love it that way! Don't you fucking lose any weight," he said, slapping his thighs her against her rear.

His body was overworked, and his foreskin was burning, but her lubricated rear was coating his surface warmly.

"I make you a slut; you fuck my friends' night and day; and you now give me orders? Take this you whore!" he yelled, giving her everything that he had.

He couldn't feel her hands struggle anymore, and he let go off them. Her arms feel helplessly by her side, and he didn't see any fight back.

He caught hold off her long, flowing hair and grabbed them in a bunch, arching her back up. She was howling in pain, but her cries fell on deaf ears as he placed one foot on the mattress to thrust deeper in her.

With a few more savage thrusts, he finally shot whatever was left in his sack into her dark confines. He let out a warlike cry as he spasm-ed uncontrollably. With nothing left in him, he let go off her, and both fell onto the bed, shoulder to shoulder, still joined at the back.

He breathed heavily into the mattress, as though his life depended on it, with his mind and body in a state of numbness. He could still hear her whimper, with her face buried in the pillow.

All of sudden, he realized the impact of his recent action. He quickly turned his face over to her, and found himself looking deep into her teary, red eyes.

Before he could say anything, Steffi blew a hot stream onto his face, flicking a strand of hair covering her trembling lips.

"That was good, Rory. Let's do this more often," she said, before the room lost itself to sound of heavy breathing and shallow whimpering.

............................

"Can you stop calling me incessantly?" Rita said in a perturbed tone.

"You didn't answer the last few times. I was worried," Robin replied with his usual calmness.

"I was with Rasha. She already seems suspicious about my mannerisms. And your calling non-stop didn't help. Also, please stop sending me pictures of your privates. My phone is not a gutter!"

"Oh, I just wanted to show you how chuffed I was all day today. You can always delete the pictures, if you don't like them. You have my real thing anyway at your absolute disposal," Robin replied, playing with his penis under his pajamas.

"Robin, today was a close call. Rasha would have caught us had the workout excuse didn't fly. We'll have to be more cautious the next time, which might be a long time away given today."

"We'll see about that. But the close call was sort of your fault."

"My fault? How so?"

"Well, if you remember, I was ready to leave, begrudgingly. It's you who stuck your ass in my groin. And you know very well that if there is one thing I can't avoid it's the road up your ass!"

Rita slid her aching backside down the mattress, covering herself with the quilt. "That is true, I guess. I don't know what got into me."

"Well Dave has a theory," Robin said, stroking his member gently.

"I'm sure he does! Let's hear it."

"Well, he says that all women like to get fucked up the ass. And despite the conventional wisdom about the elusive g-spot, having yourself taken up the ass while the guy is necking, pawing and fingering you is the best overall sensation not covered in any book. Thoughts?"

"Thoughts? If it's Professor Dave's' theory, it must be true," Rita said, visualizing herself in that moment.

"In your case, it works a 100%. I don't know who took your rear cherry, and Dave has warned me about not asking you, but we will forever we grateful to that man. Or animal. I can never tell with you," Robin laughed, resisting the urge to stroke himself.

"Animal? Not sure I understand," Rita asked innocently.

"Well, there is enough literature and online material on how some women like to get ridden by their pets. It's exciting and the dogs don't tell anyone. Where do you think the phrase doggy style came from in the world of human intercourse?"

"Robin, that's the sickest thing I have ever heard!" Rita replied with genuine disgust. "This is clearly a figment of your fertile imagination, much like the kitchen session et al."

"No, no, I am serious. I'll show you some clips the next time we meet. Although, I must confess, Dave and I can't quite compete with a German Shepherd." Robin was laughing uncontrollably now, and Rita could barely piece the imagine in her own mind.

"Speaking of next time," she said, changing the topic that was both uncomfortable and disgusting at once, "till the time Rasha is here, my place is not safe. I believe she is here for the next few weeks, so," she said, pausing to put together a mature response, "we'll have to meet somewhere else."

"Sure, you can come to mine, but I guess that might be a bit too familiar for you," Robin said jokingly. "But, on a more serious note, I'll think of something. The gym excuse might still be valid, but I'll find a safe place."

"Safe, yes. Not the car park or the shopping center change room, like a few weeks back," Rita said.

"Hey, that one was on you, too! You asked me how that dress looked on you, and I came in to take a closer look."

"I did or said no such thing. I wasn't even aware that you were at the shopping center. Hope you aren't stalking me?" Rita queried, hoping to keep the conversation lighthearted.

"Of course, I was stalking you," Robin replied coolly. "It had been a week since the car parking lot hump, and Rasha had arrived soon after. I couldn't hold it any longer. That explains today too, by the way."

"Robin, you are scaring me a little now," Rita confessed. "I know you know that I fall weak around you, but please don't push it over the point when it stops being exciting."

"Relax, Rita. I was kidding. But I certainly can't get your scent out of my nostrils anymore. It's as though I want you all day and night. And once Dave is back, I'll struggle to share you, even with my best friend, who got me here in the first place."

"Ok, you seemed to pack a lot in that statement. First, I'm glad you were kidding. Boys, your age, seem to get a bit weird, as I am reading in the papers these days. Second, I think I have finally arrived at the epiphany that I am perhaps needier than you are, sexually. And lastly, when is Dave arriving anyway?"

"Soon," Robin replied. "Now, about our 'gym session' tomorrow. Let me text you the address once I have figured it out. I was considering picking you up, but that might be too risky. Sounds good?"

"Yes, sounds good. After 10 am please," she said. For a split second, she felt like she was on-call like an escort. But any such feelings or reflections were pointless now.

"Yeah, I'll do that. My junior needs a full night rest after its own gym session today. How about your backside? It got a rather extensive workout too, right?"

"It sure did," Rita replied, trying not to think of how difficult it was to take her dump this evening. "It's still burning a bit. We should have applied some moisturizer."

"Where was the time?" Robin reminded her.

"I'll bring one with me tomorrow," Rita made a mental checklist.

"I love it! But I must confess, your coy and mature resistance, if I can call it that, gets me hard in no time."

Robins' harmless honesty took her back to her married life, where her husband was equally selfish.

"Ah, the classic male chauvinism. So, now that I am telling you how, what and where I want it, suddenly your stiffness has taken a hit?" Rita replied.

"Relax, Mrs. S' Robin interrupted her train of thought, that was charging towards some long-lost stations. "Just the thought of your tiny, black hole, tucked deep inside those fleshy ass cheeks of yours, is giving me a raging boner right now. So, please feel free to express yourself, and I'll do much the same. Ignore what I had said earlier."

Rita composed herself, jumping off the train that had only taken her to stations of guilt and unhappiness. "Great. Stroke one off for me tonight then. And text me the address once you've thought of all the things I will raise objections to. I'll go find that tube of Vaseline and secure it in my purse."

12