Yousef

Story Info
The wait was worth it.
2.9k words
4.57
5.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

I was hungry and wanted something different so I stopped in Anna's. I've seen it so many times but never stopped. Until today - I wanted something different. Plus I like supporting gay owned and ran businesses in my city.

I was seated by a nice girl in a mostly empty restaurant. But it wasn't even 1130:AM yet so I enjoyed the quiet, waiting for the lunch rush to start. I was so thirsty. Where is my server?!? I looked through the menu and had enough time to figure out what I wanted before I even had my water. This server's tip was getting smaller and smaller with each passing minute.

"Sorry for the wait, what can I get you?" I heard someone ask. He didn't even tell me his name, I thought. I looked up and was stopped in my tracks. There stood an incredibly attractive guy: tall middle eastern guy, around my age, dark brown hair, olive skin, deep brown eyes and a scruffy dimpled smile. His name tag read 'Yousef'.

I ordered a lunch and when Yousef brought it back he apologized.

"Sorry for taking so long earlier" he said setting down my plate. "I got called in last minute and I'm a little flustered."

"No worries" I replied. "But it's not too busy right now."

"Oh no. It's not that" he admitted. "They always sit the hottest guys at my table because they enjoy seeing me get all flustered."

I looked at him strangely.

"I'm sorry?" I asked.

"They put hot guys at my tables knowing I'll get all shy and flummoxed" he said pouring me more water. "They get a kick out of seeing me all nervous."

"I'm...your only table..." I said.

"You are" he said with a wink.

"I'm not sure if you're serious or trying for a bigger tip" I replied.

"Can't it be both?" he asked turning and walked away with a smile.

He came back a couple minutes later. "Everything good?" he asked with a 'thumbs up'.

I decided to test him. He was cute after all so why not?

"Well, not everything" I said looking concerned.

"Oh? You missing something?" he asked, looking concerned.

"I am" I said looking around seemingly lost. "I can't seem to find your phone number anywhere!"

He cocked his head to the side looking at me, smiled and pulled out a pen. He scribbled something down on a napkin and handed it to me.

"You're not the first guy to ask for my number but, if you call it, you'll be the first to use it" he said with a smile. "I get off around six!"

Six o'clock rolled around so I texted him - a further test as it were.

"Hey Yousef this is Tom from lunch sending you a message since you said no one has so far" SEND

I jumped in the shower and when I got out, I had a message. From Yousef.

"Hi Tom. Its Yousef. Thanks for the message. Want to hang out later?"

I was taken aback somewhat but curious. And he was a cute guy so I replied with a YES. The texting lasted back and forth for several minutes until we ironed out the details: we were to meet at the restaurant tomorrow night.

The next day I did my errands like normal, jumped in the shower, did some trimming where necessary, showered but decided not to shave as I like the scruffy-but-clean look. I arrived ten to fifteen minutes early and Yousef was already there at a table. He looked down right sexy! He received a hair cut, was clean shaven and dressed quite nicely.

"Hi" I said as I arrived at the table. He stood up and knocked over the salt shaker. He was kind of awkward which added to his charm.

"Hi...Tom. Sorry, I'm a little nervous" he said as he fixed the salt shaker.

"Don't worry. Relax. It's just a date not an interview" I said. He sighed and smile a smile that made my cock twitch.

We made small talk and he relaxed more as the night went on. His mom is Turkish and his dad was English, which explained his exotic look. I made note of his hairy arms and hair sticking up from his collar of his shirt. There was flirting between us, which I enjoyed. Eventually, the conversation turned to the rest of the evening.

"I live not too far away. We can go back and watch some TV...if you want" he offered. I was so down for that so I agreed and followed him to his place. He put in the code and I parked next to him. Walking in, I noticed he was well over six feet tall, relatively narrow waist and a nice ass.

We sat down and watched some television. I noticed a picture on the end table of him and a guy that looked a lot like me.

"Who's that?" I asked.

"That's my ex."

I asked about him, which is not good etiquette for date-at-his-place, but I was curious.

"That's Amir. We dated for a few months but he got in to pot and that's not for me" he answered.

"Me either" I said. "I've never even smoked a cigarette!"

"Same here" he answered. "Plus..." he trailed off.

"What?"

"He said he was versatile, but he never could take it" he sat down close to me. "I would tell him to just relax but still he would just scream and make us stop." I looked at him more intrigued but also dumbfounded.

"Want something to drink?" he asked standing up.

"Sure."

He returned with some water.

"You relaxed yet?" I asked laughing.

"Why do you ask?"

"Well, you just emptied to me about some very personal stuff so I assumed you're more comfortable." I answered. He smiled.

"Yeah a bit" he answered. "Plus, you're pretty cute!"

"You too. I love the chest hair" I said pointing at his shirt collar "the way it sticks out like that. That's super cute!"

"Glad you like it. I noticed you're hairy, too" he replied with a smile. "Want to see more?" he asked taking off his shirt. I looked him up and down. His wide shoulders book ended his hairy chest. Hair swirled in a cyclone pattern on each pec. His large erect nipples pointed out from his middle eastern hairy chest. A thick, but narrow trail ran down his four pack abs and exploded, delta-like, on his flat stomach. His jeans were obviously quite full.

"So far so good" I answered. "Is that all you care to share?"

"Tit for tat" he said pointing to my shirt, which I gleefully removed. I shifted on the sofa and placed my shirt on my lap, trying to hide my leaking erection.

He removed his jeans revealing his bright red boxers, which stood out against his hairy, dark skinned legs. I felt my dick grow like a loaf of bread. I leaned out to the edge of the sofa and pulled down his boxers slowly, revealing his hairy bush, then the base of what appeared to be a massive cock. The further I pulled them down the thicker it got. The more of his cock I saw the more mine grew.

After what seemed like thirty minutes, I was finally able to see his entire cock. And it was a hyper-large cut cock. I'd guess it was close, if not over, ten inches long. I'm a tad over eight and it was another inch and a half longer than mine easily. And thick? My god he could have used it to enter a three legged race!

"Damn man...no wonder your ex couldn't take it" I said in awe.

"You just have to relax and breath, that's all" he said with a smile.

I reached under his hard, hanging dick and grabbed his balls. They were hairy low hangers and, honestly, a two handed job. I felt his hairy taint and worked a finger back in search of his hole. It was hidden in a mat of hairy, which I loved. I'm considered hairy by most, but of Irish ancestry, so this level of hair is well received for me.

I heard him sigh as I slide one finger in to his hole.

"Hairy and tight. Just like I like it!" I said looking up at him as I felt the hair on his inner thigh tickle my cheek. I pushed my finger in deeper and he gasped, reached down and smacked my face with his massive dick. The noise it made as it hit my cheek turned me on. I felt something warm and wet on my neck and realized his was dripping pre-cum as well.

"I haven't topped in a while, you game?" he asked as his pre-cum stringed from my cheek to the tip of his cock.

"You got lube, I assume?" I hoped.

"Sure. Come with me" he said turning around pulling his ass from my finger. I followed him in to his room amazed at his hairy forearms and ass, but smooth shoulders and back. The front of my jeans were darkened by my own pre-cum, about the size of a baseball. He pulled out some lube from his drawer and tossed it on the bed. Looking down at my jeans, he laughed.

"You pre-cum, too I see" he said.

"Yeah. I do this a lot" I answered.

"You cum a lot?" he asked as I removed my jeans.

"Average, except when I bottom" I answered. He stroked his large, downward curved dick.

I got naked, my cock pointing at him.

"It's been a while since I've had the smallest cock in the room" I joked.

"Well, it'll do just fine" he said reaching down and grabbing the base of my cock hard. A massive drop of pre-cum rolled out of my cock and dripped on my foot.

He bent down and took my cock in his mouth without hesitation. He didn't start at 0 and work to 100, he started at 100! He bobbed on my pointy cock so hard and fast I didn't have to do anything but stand there and enjoy it. I moaned with delight and he shoved my cock down his throat and squeezed it with his...well somehow (I'm still not sure how he did it). He shoved his face so far in to trimmed bush and held there for so long I didn't know how he was able to breathe.

He pulled back and stood up, pushing me down on the bed, my cock wet and saluting. He crawled up on me and straddled me, sitting his hairy ass on me right above my cock; I could see his large, hairy balls resting off to the side of his monstrous, leaking cock. I reached up and last my hands in his vast chest hair. It looked coarse and hard, but was soft, softer than I ever expected.

I found his nipples and lightly tweaked them. He rolled his head and moaned as he slowly stroked his cock, smearing his pre-cum over his whole shaft. He reached back and stroked my pre-cum over my cock, then rolled himself back towards my cock and slid it in to him. I felt his tight hole fit down my cock. He smiled widely as I stretched his hope.

"Fuck, you're thicker than I thought" he said as he breathed out deeply and buried my dick in to him fully. Once down, he twisted his ass around and grinded myself in to him. He leveraged himself on to my chest, using me to support his body weight. He slide himself up on my shaft, then back down slowly.

"Yes baby" he hissed as he lowered himself back down on me, his pre-cum stringing from his cock to my belly, my belly hair slicked with his pre-juices. As he lowered down on my cock, I watched his balls flatten on my stomach, and as he rose up, they rose enough for me to catch a glimpse of my wet cock locked in to his ass. He sped up his motions and was dropping on my so hard it was hard to breath. The sounds of his wet ass slapping on my skin was amazing.

"I want you to fuck me!" I heard myself saying, much to my surprised.

"What?" he said slamming down on to me.

"You heard me, big boy!" I teased.

He pulled off of me, my wet cock slapping up on my stomach. He slowly backed off of me, his hanging balls scrapping against the head of my cock. I reached down and grabbed his cock, trying to get a feel for what my ass was in for. I was scared and excited at the same time.

He grabbed my ankles, pushing my legs up to my chest and grabbed his cock.

"Last chance" he said offering me a reprieve.

"Split me open" I told him.

I felt his massive dick head press in to and then enter my ass.

"Fuck me! You're a tight ass white boy" he said pushing in further. Pain shot through my body as the meatiest part of his cock met, and concurred, my resistance. He stopped seeming to take pleasure in my pain.

"God you feel so good" I said as my ass swallowed his middle eastern monster.

He placed one leg on the mattress and leaned in, shoving his cock inside me. I thought I was going to pass out until I felt his balls resting on my ass. I knew the worst of it was over.

He pulled back. And back. And back. Fuck was this cock still inside me? Then I felt the rim of his head trying to break out of my hole, before he plunged back in to me, balls deep.

I screamed and tried to push him out but he held my hands down to my side.

"Just relax. And breathe" he said grinding his cock in to me. Even though my ass was hairy, I could still feel his bush scouring my ass. Then he started fucking me, his balls slapping my ass harder and harder with each thrust. I had to take it, I had no other choice. He was bigger than me in more than one way. I was his bitch and I loved it!

"You're gonna' make me bust a nut!" he said as he raised back and started jacking my cock. I pushed his hands away.

"I want you to fuck the cum out of me" I told him.

The he leaned down, putting his hands on the mattress on either side of me and turned in to a machine. A machine with an enormous cock. His chest hair was soaked with sweat. I reached up and grabbed a hand full of hair held on for dear life as I unleashed myself on to me.

Shot after shot of hot, white liquid blasted on to my face and chest. I yelled as my ass pinched his cock with each thrust.

"Hell yeah man - show me that juice!" he yelled as he pumped cum out of me. I was no longer shooting but my cock was still emptying myself of all my sex fluid. My cock was still hard and oozing cock when he pulled out of me. He climbed up om my cum soaked body, bragged his cock with both hands, pointed that curved monster at my face and unleashed himself.

"Fuuuuck" he said as he held his cock towards my face. His first two shots were forceful, then they lessened rather quickly but the sight of that dark, cut giant of a cock dumping itself on me was so hot.

Once he was finished, he pulled off of me, his cock shrinking but still large. His bush was matted with lube and his hairy stomach and chest heaving with each breath he took.

He reached down and smacked my cum covered chest, splattering cooling cum everywhere.

"You're a champ" he said.

I thought I'd never walk again, but I didn't tell him that.

"We should go again" he said.

"I'm game" I said as he sat back down on my cock. I wanted to punish him for torturing me so I fucked up in to his ass with all I had. His softening cock that was once oozing cum on my chest was hard in an instant. He reached down and started jacking his cock and he came again. I felt his ass gripping my cock each time his balls tried to produce more sperm. Little came out but it was great to see him convulsing as busted another, smaller load in his ass.

He sat down on me and dropped his big dick on my wet stomach.

"I didn't think you could go twice in a row but that was fucking hot!" he said as he pulled off of me, my softening cock falling off to the side and my cum dripping off of his hairy ass.

"I'll get some towels" he said. He turned and walked away. I looked over my hairy, cum soaked body and watched his perfect, hairy, wet ass leave the room.

Once we were cleaned up, he offered me a drink.

"You need to replenish your fluids" he said. "You're weren't kidding. You are a cum monster! Like a fire hose!"

"Yeah that happens. Hope it was okay" I said.

"It was more than okay. We need to do this again" he said.

"Absolutely but I'm gonna need some time" I said with a chuckle.

"How about tomorrow?" he asked with a grin.

"You want fucked tomorrow?" I asked.

"Your place this time?" he asked.

"Absolutely. I'm looking forward to it!" I said with a smile.

Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers