You've Been Fooled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three hours of this treatment the door opened to let in the last person she ever expected to see here. The Managing Director himself came in flanked by the four men who had brought her here. There was a compassionate look on his face which turned to one of disgust as the odour of her urine hit him. He turned on the four and harshly reprimanded them for her inhumane treatment and threatened to deal with them most severely once this matter was resolved. He sat on the executive chair and informed Kathy that the matter had been grave hence the need for his involvement. He did not appreciate what had transpired and it had forced him to cancel a number of critical appointments just to resolve this matter as it effected the safety of all the depositors. Saying this, he had asked Kathy as to why she would do such a thing knowing that all electronic transfers were traceable and showing Kathy a bunch of printouts showing her user having accessed the pertinent account and transferred the funds. Everything on those papers pointed at her as the MD reminded her that her actions would have serious consequences not only to her but the reputation and standing of her husband and parents.

As Kathy continued to sob and plead her innocence, the MD took on a harsh tone and told her to stop weeping and give a logical explanation which could make this whole thing end. With nothing in her defence, Kathy requested that she be let go even without a reference if need be but the matter should not go further. The MD told her that was not his call as this was a grave matter and he would have to discuss it further with the board. In the meantime, he offered to let her free if she would sign the non-disclosure that he held in his hand and agree to do what he told her to do so that he could try and exonerate her. Kathy quickly agreed, a drowning person clutching at straws and without a doubt in mind on the integrity of the MD, she signed the papers proffered not once thinking to browse through the same. Why would a man of such high standing waste his time if he really didn't have her goodwill and a small amount of trust in her honesty at heart. She had done no wrong and surely this God sent would help her extricate her name from this mess.

One of the men was instructed to give Kathy a mop and bucket so that she could clean the mess she had made as a form of light punishment. Kathy had forgotten she had been sitting before the most powerful man in the building in the buff and hid her face in shame as he made his way out. Just as he neared the door, he told Kathy she was to return to her desk on not discuss the matter with anyone until he got to the bottom of the matter. Her card would be returned to her in due course as would all her belongings that were in the purse minus the flash disc that was being treated as evidence. Kathy cleaned up everything the best she could and was guided to a small washroom adjacent to the room where she cleaned herself and was given her clothes to wear. Panic overtook her once more as she noticed she had not been given her thong and being embarrassed enough as it were, she felt it best to not ask her tormentors what had happened to her inner garment.

Kathy returned to her station just past one pm only to realise all her colleagues had gone for lunch. On logging onto her workstation she noted that all her passwords and user access were working and there was a pile of paperwork awaiting her attention. Her purse sat in the small niche near her workstation where she always placed it and on further investigation nothing seemed amiss. Even the money she had drawn and her card were exactly where she would have placed them. Confused and disoriented, Kathy tried to put it all behind her and get into her work. Time seemed to fly past as Kathy stayed engrossed in her work, her morning from hell kept trying to drag her to tears before her inner strength would marshal her back to focus on the mundane routine of checking accounts and making the necessary entries and logs for transactions that were constantly being done.

At the strike of four a small popup notified her of an incoming urgent mail. Kathy out of habit opened the mail which seemed to have originated from the MD with the title "You've been fooled!" In the subject was a smiley and instructions to avail herself at the MD's cabin at ten to five. With anger welling up inside her, Kathy realised that the whole morning's nightmare had been someone's idea of an April fool's joke the brunt of which was her. To think that someone in such an authoritative position would misuse the same just to pull such a prank made Kathy's blood boil. The humiliation, the mistreatment, the abuse all made her feel extremely dirty and soiled. She felt her dignity had been ripped away just for someone to get their rocks off on such a lame joke.

With what little self-respect and dignity she could muster, Kathy made her way to her supervisor's office and requested for an audience. When asked to go in, she was surprised to find one of her tormentors sitting in the visitors chair chatting with Jane her HOD. Jane had a forced smile on her face as she asked Kathy the reason for her request. Realising she was on shaky grounds with one of her tormentors sitting there, Kathy made a lame excuse of not feeling too well and requested to be excused early. Jane gave her an understanding nod as her tormentor's focus was on her and Kathy quickly made her excuses and moved out of the cabin. She went to her workstation, gathered her belongings, carefully logged out and switched off her machine before making her way to the bank of elevators at the end of the corridor. Having steadied her resolve, Kathy took the lift to the fourth floor where the management offices were located. Quickly making her way to the HR department, Kathy made a beeline for the head of HR whom she'd only met once at her orientation. On arriving at her office, Kathy did not wait to explain herself to the head HR's assistant but instead in a bold move walked right into Sarah's office. A surprised Sarah lifted her eyes to see Kathy a face filled with emotions standing before her. She quickly stood and made sure the door was securely closed after sending her assistant back and turned to offer Kathy a chair. Sitting on the visitors side of her own desk Sarah took Kathy's hands in hers and asked her what troubled her and had brought her here. Kathy looked up with surprise at this question as until then, she still believed that the HR head would have been in on the matter considering there was alleged theft of company funds.

On seeing Kathy's surprised look, Sarah understood well what had transpired. Her face showed the grief, sympathy, concern and worry for this young lady who looked ready to break down into tears. Before Kathy could say anything Sarah asked her just one question, "Did you sign any papers?" when Kathy nodded affirmatively, Sarah asked her if she had read the papers? On getting a negative shake of the head, Sarah's face took a very concerned look. She then told Kathy that she was not the first and most likely would not be the last of the victims of this prank. However, there was little she could do to help Kathy since her own hands were tied. There would be nothing to prove Kathy's innocence and the papers she probably signed had in her own hand possibly admitted to fraud and theft which would hold more value than anything they could have managed to get hold off. Kathy couldn't believe that Sarah seemed to know so much yet had been surprised to have seen her. Something wasn't adding up unless, Sarah herself had undergone what she had faced at the hands of these monsters.

Sarah's sympathetic look told her more than anything that could have come out of her mouth. What had turned into a nightmare only to be shown as a fool's prank was taking on a far heinous face. Sarah offered Kathy a glass of water and as she sipped it slowly, Sarah softly advised her to either run away as far as possible or go ahead and meet the MD at the appointed time. Any other recourse would backfire on her as the MD was well connected, well respected and had all the cards in his hands. Sarah could not believe what she was hearing even that from the one person in the company who should have been looking after the welfare of the staff. Sarah explained to Kathy that as much as she would like to help her, this scam had been well planned and had been going on for years and many had fallen victim in the name of the fool's game. Her picture as this year's fool would be circulated the next day with her face showing guilt and surprise outside the ATM and that is what would be made obvious to all the staff. She would be the brunt of honest ribbing for a while and the matter would be forgotten. However, what happened between her and the MD as well as his goons would be something the staff would possibly never learn of nor would anyone take her word for it as she would be hard pressed to prove anything against them.

Furthermore, she would learn that the document and possibly other things would point against her if she were to make an issue out of the matter. With Sarah's words ringing in her ears, Kathy realised time had flown past and she was just five minutes to the designated time to be at the MD's cabin. It was time for fight or flight and the inner lioness would not run from this matter. Perhaps, had she just taken a pose at this point, but true to nature, a caged animal instinctively wants to fight back. So with back straight and shoulders high, Kathy made her way once more to the lifts and pressed the button for the tenth floor, where the man whom she respected the most yesterday and detested the most at this moment had his office.

As Kathy strode down the corridor that led to the MD's cabin she noted the silent ambiance of the place. On reaching his PA's desk she noted there was absolutely no one around and it seemed all had gone for the day. Realising it was exactly ten to five, Kathy strode to the MD's door and with a polite knock stepped into the inner sanctum of one of the most influential people in British trade and industry. The sight that greeted her was one that caused her to reel back in shock and revulsion. A young lady knelt before the leather couch devoid of any clothing with her hands tied to her back and her ankles secured to the same bindings. Her posture had caused her pert breasts to be raised and her knees had been spread apart. There sitting before her was the MD with a small leather switch which he kept gently flicking at the poor girl's unprotected nipples and occasionally at her unguarded pussy. Her long hair was tied in a severe ponytail and a gag of sorts kept her mouth open in an obscene O shape. The MD eyed Kathy before speeding up the use of the switch on the poor girl's breasts and pussy. He then beckoned Kathy closer and as she let go of the door she had unconsciously been holding open she heard it gently close behind her and a click informed her that the door had locked. As she took the dozen or so steps towards him spellbound by what she was witnessing she noted that he had opened the fly in his pants and was pulling his engorged member from below his belt.

Shock, shame, revulsion, intrigue and a number of emotions flitted through her mind as she drew closer to the couch and came to a stop within touching distance of either of the two participants. With a deft move that defied the physique of the managing director, he pulled the young girl by her pony tail and stuffed his short, fat prick into her open mouth. With a firm grip on her hair the MD turned his face towards Kathy, an evil grin plastered on his face as the girl choked and salivated on the intrusion to her oral cavity. "Strip!" he commanded Kathy. She looked on with shock and unsure if this surreal moment could get any more crazy. "Strip immediately or she will keep gagging until the last garment is shed" he repeated again. Kathy stood frozen on the spot not knowing what to do. The MD's switch flicked licking her inner arm closest to him and the defiance arose within Kathy. She lunged for the MD and forced his hand of the poor girl's head as the girl tried to nod her disapproval towards Kathy and her actions. That stopped Kathy for a moment. Here she was trying to help the poor girl and she was busy nodding against her assistance, had the girl no shame, no self-respect?

The MD's raucous laughter filled the room even as he conceded the head of the girl to Kathy and instead turned his full attention towards her. "Do you think you have saved her? Do you think you will be able to stop me? I do love them bold and full of rebellion and it gives me the greatest pleasure in stripping off that defiance piece by piece until you are nothing but a lowly slave to do my bidding!" he then turned to switch on the large monitor mounted on the wall and to Kathy's horror she saw a short clip of her molestation come onto the large screen. But it was all wrong! She had hated every moment of it then. Here, it looked as though she was taking immense pleasure in how she was being treated by the two pigs this obese balding man had sent after her. To add insult to injury, her moans begging, begging for what? It couldn't be discerned if she was asking them for more or to stop what they were doing. Her body shinning with her sweat, nipples hard and proud being pulled as fingers slid slickly into her gaping cunt. It would have been highly erotic if not for her being conscious of what the circumstances were.

The clip stopped only to be replaced by an enlarged document at the base of which her signature prominently displayed. Seeing the look of confusion on her face, the MD took the liberty to spell it all out to her. Typed in the document was an explicit admission of having used company resources and different times to pilfer money out of clients' accounts. Furthermore, there was an agreement clause that she would give up all rights to her body to be used as deemed fit in order to avoid the legal ramifications of her actions for a period of not less than three months. She was to respond to the MD's call at any given time of the day or night irrespective of her personal commitments or disposition. She had in writing given consent to this punishment being appropriate to avoid being jailed and marked as a thief and unreliable person which would ruin all future prospects of meaningful employment. Kathy could not believe her eyes or her ears. What had started as a nightmare turned into a cruel April fool's prank had taken an entirely different life of its own challenging her sanity and mental well-being. Never in her life would she have believed that such a sick thing could happen to her yet, here she was witnessing it unfold before her eyes and she felt absolutely powerless to stop it from happening.

As the MD saw the realisation dawn upon her he moved the young girl's mouth back to his deflated dick and pressed her nose into his stomach. Kathy could see the girl trying to buy time before the short ugly dick would start suffocating her and remembering his instructions to her earlier started stripping her garments as fast as she could. When her skirt dropped to the ground and her shaven pussy was exposed the MD moved his other hand and threw a balled up garment towards Kathy. She couldn't help but notice it was her missing thong that she had thought one of the four henchmen must have taken off of her. She was disgusted and repulsed by this callous act of the man whom society held in high esteem but she knew he had her by the short hairs on her neck and there was nothing she could do to get out of his well laid trap. With tears smarting her eyes, Kathy stood before the man stripped of every cloth and stripped of her dignity as his eyes devoured her flesh as would a hungry lion on getting a fresh kill. His stubby dick seemed to have grown in the poor girl's mouth as he roughly thrust himself into her mouth repeatedly making her choke on her own spit.

Seemingly tired of moving her head, he pushed her away and in one swift move pulled Kathy to his lap making her straddle him, lining up that short ugly appendage with her dry slit and in one pull impaling himself inside her snug pussy. His tummy a source of hindrance but also comfort as it prevented more than a couple of inches to find their way inside her snatch. Kathy was painfully made aware of her morning's torture as his fingers probed her puckered hole that had violently been violated just hours before. He used his fingers and his grip on her tight ass to pull and push her on his dick faster and faster getting rougher in his handling of her delicate flesh and finally with a grunt he started spewing his watery offering into her cunt leaning forward to bite harshly at one of her nipples that was still sore from the morning's torture.

Kathy got off his lap in a daze as the young girl lent forward to clean up the MD's dripping dick. From there began Kathy's worst nightmare as the MD used his leverage on her to use her and abuse her as and when he saw fit. Lending her to friends and business associates even together with a bunch of other women for a four day weekend to some of the sheikhs who had come to check on their monies invested with the bank. During that weekend Kathy realised just how many of the women in senior positions were just as trapped as she was each having undergone a similar method of entrapment and blackmailed into subjugation. Some men had also been entrapped and were freely given to women and men whose tastes lent towards sodomising men. Her marriage suffered as time and again unexplainable absences, late night and overnight disappearances, unexplainable marks on her body led to a heated fight one month into her ordeal. She had sat her husband down and told him the whole sordid affair in detail thinking that perhaps their years of love and friendship would find some solution out of this mess. Instead, she had been most hurt when he had hurled everything back at her, blaming her for being in the mess she was in and suggesting that these were just excuses to going out and getting laid by different men whenever she fancied.

She couldn't believe how quickly her life could turn into a shit storm and her pillar of strength, her beacon of hope had turned against her. He had left that same night needing space to digest all she had told him. She had held on to some hope that he would return the next day or the day after taking time off from work to wait for his return. Instead she received a call to be available the next night for some entertainment at one of the fancy hotels downtown. A call that she was loathe to obey but as her world crumbled down around her she found she had no way out as thousands of videos of her had been recorded and stored somewhere to be used against her in just such an instance. Kathleen had curled up into a ball on her sofa and cried herself to sleep that evening, not knowing when or how she would be able to extract herself from this mess if ever. Thoughts of suicide and running away came to mind but she realised just as quickly the effect these would have on the two people who looked upon her as their support in their old age.

Her parents had given up everything, their dreams, their hopes, their desires just to meet her every need and give her the loving carefree environment where she could thrive and grow to achieve all her goals and perhaps live their dreams through her life someday. She had hoped this job would open doors for her which would give her the chance to send them on the exotic holidays they had dreamt off, the far off places they had wanted to visit, the days on the sand the nights under star filled skies but it seemed even that was going to be a struggle. With all these thoughts good and the bad, Kathy fell into a troubled sleep curled up on her sofa on that fateful night.