You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling

Story Info
A Righteous Tale.
12.1k words
3.77
42.9k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GONE, GONE, GONE, WHOA-OH

You're trying hard not to show it,

But baby, baby I know it,

You lost that lovin' feelin'

Righteous Brothers, 1965, written by Barry Mann, Cynthia Weil, Phil Spector.

--------------------------------

Annie Larson was a pretty woman, married twenty years, mother of two teens, Isabell and Vicky -- fifteen and sixteen. She worked at a local health clinic as a nurse practitioner. She was forty, medium height and build, with dark brown hair and a scintillating smile. Her husband Perry had been captivated by that smile since they met in college.

Annie and Perry kept in good shape, patronizing a local gym. Perry was also forty, medium height, stocky build, strong still. He and Annie had been faithful partners all through the marriage. Until this day.

Annie had been listening to a recent friend of hers, Belle Carson. Belle was a doctor who worked at the clinic with Annie. She was thirty-two, single, and quite the slut. She openly admitted that. Annie liked her anyway, and they had been getting closer in the year that Belle had been at the clinic. Belle liked to tell stories of her sexual conquests, and Annie liked to listen. Annie had not been a virgin when she met Perry, but close. She'd been with two other men. These were brief pairings. One, however, was with a very handsome and well-endowed guy. It lasted only a few weeks. Annie thought him a jerk, and broke it off. The sex was great, though. She was sad for a while, until she met Perry. She could see right away that Perry was deeply in love with her. And she felt the same about him, although not necessarily right away. Perry was attractive, lively, smart, and looked good naked. Annie was at first attracted him in great measure by the simple fact that he so adored her. Later, when she knew him better, she appreciated him more for his own good qualities. She felt that his love for her made her safe. And, he was good in bed.

They married. She got her license and a good job. She helped Perry through law school. Then he helped her during the pregnancies and early child rearing.

They had a good sex life. Of course, it had its ups and downs. But Perry was always attentive to her, and strove to meet her needs. He almost always succeeded at that. He was inventive, and when he felt things might be flagging, he would liven them up, sometimes in kinky ways. She enjoyed that -- usually.

But on this day, Annie was headed to an assignation. Perry was out of town on a trip to Cleveland, to meet a prospective client. He left on Thursday, and would return Sunday evening. The kids were at her mom's house for the weekend.

Belle had introduced Annie to a man -- Terrence Bailey. Terrence was a player, and Belle thought that Annie was due some variety in her sex life. Belle had been talking up the idea that guys with large equipment were better in bed, if they were experienced. She spoke about Terrence with reverence. Annie was intrigued, but she wasn't inclined to cheat on Perry. She loved him, still.

Belle saw it as her duty to school Annie. The clinching argument was that what Perry didn't know, couldn't hurt him. Annie thought carefully about that, and had to agree. She believed that she could have one time with Terrence without Perry knowing or caring.

Belle arranged for Terrence to meet Annie for dinner the week before. It was supposed to be a girls' night out. But Annie met Terrence at a good club. They ate, and they danced. Annie was captivated, especially when Terrence held her close during slow dances. She was acutely aware that he had a big hard cock. He also had a hard body. And he was obviously interested in her. That gave her a good feeling about her own worth -- as a woman. Terrence dropped her off at her car, and she went home.

Perry was never worried about girls' night out. He trusted Annie. She went out with the women at work about once every month -- sometimes less. Lately, Annie had been amorous after those nights. Perry liked that. He assumed the women talked about sex and guys, and that Annie got revved up.

This night, however, Annie came in the door about eleven pm and attacked him. She shoved him onto the couch and began kissing him, with tongue. He extracted himself, and took her upstairs, to keep the girls from being....well, not shocked as much as embarrassed. When they got the bedroom door closed, Annie was naked in seconds, and she fell onto her knees, undid Perry's belt and zipper, and pulled out his now very erect cock. She sucked it all into her mouth, and did some throat squeezing. Then she took it out, licked it and said, "Fuck me now! Now!"

Perry dropped his pants, doffed his shirt and fucked her. Hard and fast. She came in seconds, and then she came again, as hard as she ever had. Perry felt that, and it caused him to come inside her, with an intensity that he hadn't felt in some time. They collapsed. Finally, he rolled off her, and lay next to her.

He said, "What was that?"

"Tell me you didn't like it."

"Oh, I liked it. But, what caused it. It wasn't me."

"I danced with a guy. We went to a club, us girls. And a guy got me hot. Sorry."

"I thought you all just went to a bar. A club? What club?"

"Perry, I won't do it again. I didn't think. They all wanted to go."

"Relax. I'm not angry. I trust you, Babe."

"And, well....you got a big reward, eh?"

"Sure." Perry's response was lukewarm.

Now, Annie was headed to meet Terrence at a motel outside of town. No dancing, no seduction. Sex. Annie wanted it as raw as she could get it.

She got to the motel, and Terrence's car was in front of room 123, as arranged. She hesitated. She thought, 'What am I doing?' Then she thought, 'Perry will never know. Just this once.' She hopped out of the car and knocked on the door.

Terrence let her in. He had only his boxers on. He had a great body, lean, muscular, smooth. His boxers were tented. She wasted no time dropping to her knees. She pulled his boxers down, freeing his dick. It was beautiful. She just looked at it for a few seconds. It was bigger than Perry's, longer and thicker. Prettier, she thought, as she licked the underside of it. She spent several minutes running her tongue up and down his beautiful member. Then she sucked it down her throat in one go. She could get Perry all the way in. But not Terrence. She worked harder, and got her nose to his groin. Then she pushed him away, and stood up. She was ready to be fucked. She'd dressed for sex. She dropped her shift dress to the ground. No bra. No panties. She left her shoes by the bed as she lay down on her back and spread her legs for this man. Her first new cock in over twenty years, and a big beautiful one.

Terrence did not disappoint. He entered her slowly, looking into her eyes all the time. He always had a thrill at taking a married woman for the first time -- seeing her pleasure and, sometimes, amazement. Annie was totally overcome with intense pleasure at being fucked by Terrence. It simply wasn't the same thing as she had with Perry. No love. Pure lust. But overpowering lust, of a sort that she had never felt quite so intensely before. She had a massive orgasm as soon as Terrence bottomed out, and began stroking into her. Her contractions around this bigger cock were different than with Perry. Not that she was thinking about her husband then. Then, she only experienced this animal sex. It lasted for what seemed like hours, but was only fifteen minutes -- before Terrence sped up and groaned, depositing a massive load of his cum directly into her womb. Annie felt every spasm of this, until she lost consciousness. When she came back to the bed, she was so happy. This was worth all the worry and fear.

She whispered, "Thank you. Thank you, Terrence. That was the best."

He smiled down at her, still inside her. The compliment got him hard again. He rolled over so that Annie was on top.

He said, "Now you fuck me for a while." Annie was not going to argue. She moved up and down on his cock, slowly at first but then with more intensity. This coupling was not as intense as the first one, but lasted longer, and gave her several more orgasms. In the end, Terrence came inside her again. She rolled off him, as sexually satisfied as she would ever be.

"I'm so happy that I came. I mean came to meet you. I'll never forget this night."

He spoke softly. "It's not over yet, Annie. Lick my cock clean, and I'll give you more."

She was a little shocked at his suggestion. But she scooted down the bed and took him into her hand, then her mouth. She sucked his salty dick all the way down her throat. Then she licked the rest of the juices off him, slowly. Licked his balls. Licked and licked until his dick hardened again.

"I want your ass." Terrence said it with some determination. Annie had never allowed anyone to have her anally. But she was in such a state of arousal that she was willing to try. Not just willing -- eager. She got onto her knees, put her head on the pillow, and seductively waved herself at Terrence.

"It's all yours. All yours." She whispered it to him.

Annie felt him lubricate her with some warm lubrication. He put his fingers into her using that. First one, then two, then three. She was feeling it now, feeling good. She reached and rubbed her clit. Terrence put the head of his big cock at her anus. He slowly shoved it into her, then stopped, as she gasped. He let her get used to it. Then he slowly shoved his way into her, allowing her to accept his size.

Annie was in some pain at first, but that passed as Terrence got further inside. He was all the way into her. It started to feel good as he slowly pumped in and out. She rubbed her clit some more. She relished her total surrender to this man. The idea that she belonged to him, all of her, made her excited beyond the physical sensations. She came again, intensely. He started pounding her. In a short while he deposited another load into her. Then he pulled out. He got up and went into the bathroom. Annie heard the shower.

Terrence was happy with his evening. He knew that he had thrilled Annie beyond anything she'd ever had before, or likely would ever have again. He regarded it as a good night's accomplishment.

Annie watched Terrence as he came out of the bathroom, toweling himself. She looked at him in wonder.

"You've made me so happy, Terrence. I know you can have any woman. Thanks for picking me."

"It's been my pleasure, Annie. We hit it off so well."

He tossed her the towel, and she went into the bathroom and took a shower. She was still in a sexual daze -- almost a trance. But the water brought her around a bit. When she came back out, Terrence was asleep on the bed. She had the night. She got in and snuggled up to him. Some calm returned to her, and she fell asleep.

When she woke up, Terrence was brushing his teeth in the bathroom. He came out and tossed her the toothbrush. She brushed her teeth, using his toothpaste. She hadn't planned on staying the night, but had no problems, since the girls were not home, nor Perry. Check out time was eleven am. Terrence was naked and so was she. She decided to suck him off. As he lay on the bed, Annie gave him the best blow job she knew how to do. She thought she owed it to him. She was thrilled when he came down her throat. He was still pumping as he slowly withdrew from her mouth, leaving it full of cum. She opened her mouth to show him what was on her tongue. The she swallowed it as she stared into his eyes. She crawled up and snuggled with him again. They lay there for some time, not speaking. Annie stared stroking him. Terrence got hard. He was actually amazed at his ability to perform with this woman. He had really outdone himself, and he was going to fuck her one more time.

Terrence pushed Annie's legs apart, moved between them and teased her with his big cock. He'd put in a little way in, take it out. Annie became frantic.

"Please, please, just fuck me. Oh. Oh. Please...."

"I like it when you beg for it. Am I the best you ever had."

"Oh yes. No doubt. Oh, please. Better than anything."

He plunged into her waiting hole, leaving her breathless with lust. He pounded her to three orgasms, all highly intense. The last one came as he again filled her up with his cum. He rolled off. Annie reached down and scooped some of his cum from herself. She stared at Terrence as she licked it off her fingers.

"I'll never forget this, Terrence. Never. Thanks."

"It's been my pleasure." He was dressing as he said that. She stood up, and he gave her a kiss, turned and walked out the door.

Annie thought about what to do. She decided against another shower, right then. She put on her shift, and her shoes. She left the room and drove toward home. She stopped at Starbucks on the way. She was going to do the drive-thru, but decided to go inside to order. She was thrilled at the idea of being in public with Terrence's cum slowly dripping down her thigh. She got a latte, sat and drank it at a table. Two men -- young men -- sat at the next table. One looked at her, and she looked back. Both of them got up and came to her table. Annie realized that she could have both of these young men, if she wanted them. She got aroused at that thought. She talked with them a little, but then told them she'd have to see them another time. She left - her ass swaying, and her tits as well.

Annie got home, her home she'd shared with her family all these years. With Perry. She felt sad. Looking around at the family photos, she started to cry. It just came on her, with no warning. She bawled for ten minutes, until she was cried out. Then she got up off the couch and ran upstairs. She tore off the shift dress. She went into the shower and turned on the water, which was cold for a minute. She washed her hair, her body, and especially her genitals and ass. The water got very hot. She modified it, and got a douche from the under sink cabinet. She cleaned herself as thoroughly as she could, then did it again. Finally, she slid down the wall of the shower and started crying again.

The hot water ran out, and Annie got out of the shower and dried herself.

She kept chanting to herself, "What have I done? What have I done?" Seeing the photos of her family downstairs had triggered in her the dreaded possibility that she had blown up her family by fucking a stud all night. She was at once horrified by her behavior, and, underneath, excited.

She thought, "What if Perry finds out?" She tried to calm down. How could Perry ever find out? Only Terrence and Belle had any inkling of what she had done.

The plan all along had been to get royally fucked, and hide it from everyone. There was no reason why the plan couldn't work.

Annie opened a bottle of Chardonnay. She went upstairs and got the shift dress. She did a load of laundry. Poured some detergent onto the dress. She examined herself in the mirror for any marks. She had a small hickey under her left arm. That was all. And her ass was sore. Now that she was not in despair or lust, her ass hurt.

Annie took the wine out to the patio. She sat out there. It was a nice day, a Saturday, and she could hear kids playing in the neighborhood. She drank more wine. She was half in the bag when she called Belle. There was no answer. She noticed that she had missed a call from Perry the night before, and one early this morning. She called him.

"Hello, Annie?"

"It's me. Sorry I missed those calls. Last night the cell was on vibrate, and I went to bed early. "And I was just in the shower."

"It's okay. I only wanted to hear your voice. I love you, and your voice."

"I love you, too, Perry. So much." Annie realized that she sounded over emotional for a phone call.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?"

"I miss you is all."

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, around three. Are you getting the kids?"

"Yep. I go for lunch, and we'll come back here." They said their goodbyes.

Annie finished the wine, ate a ham sandwich and crawled into bed at eight. She tried to read. No go. She wondered if Perry would see right off what she had done. Or her girls?" The rational part of her make-up was convinced that no one would ever know. But another part of her was sure that anyone looking at her would see her as a total slut. That was the guilty part. Eventually she fell asleep, and slept fitfully. She awoke in the middle of the night, from a dream. An erotic dream featuring Terrence and his big dick. She was very aroused, and masturbated -- just so she could sleep. But sleep was slow to come, as opposed to Annie herself. She got out of bed at five, made coffee and thought about what she needed to do to assure that her indiscretion would not be discovered.

She decided that she only had to be normal. She'd been normal all her life, except for that one night. So, she shouldn't find it too difficult to resume her normality. She made some eggs and toast. Eventually, she showered again -- to wash off the night -- and dressed as she would any time she went to see her mom. A nice top, shorts, white cotton panties and bra.

The trip to her mother's house took thirty minutes, and she was a distracted driver during all of those minutes. She made it to the driveway without a major problem. Perry called then, to say that his plane would be a little late.

Annie rang the bell, and her mom answered. The girls were listening to opera. Annie was stunned. Opera. They turned it off. It had been Nessum Dorma -- Annie's favorite of all time. Her mom's favorite as well.

"How have these girls been, mom?"

"Just fine, Annie. How was your free weekend?"

"Okay." Annie tried to deadpan.

Isabell asked, "See any good-looking guys?" She laughed.

Vicky added, "You had the chance."

Annie said, "Yep. Sure did." They all laughed. Annie thought she had skated. But her mom went on alert. Silent alert at that point.

They all had lunch -- a tuna roll and salad. May, Annie's mom, had a beer. After lunch was over the girls went outside to see if they could find the guy who lived next door -- a teen hunk.

May looked at Annie. "You used to pull that trick when you were their age, Annie. God, I hope you haven't screwed up."

Annie was shocked, and her face showed it. "Mooom. I never."

May was sure of one thing -- her only daughter was lying to her face. She thought about it, and decided to pass.

May said, "Okay. Your life now is a great life, girl."

Annie said, "I know."

They went outside, where the girls were laughing with the teen hunk from next door. Annie called them away. It was time to go home.

Perry's plane landed at four, and took a cab to the house. At five he unlocked the door and shouted. "I'm here."

The girls ran and hugged him. They were always nervous about him flying. May's husband Rob had been killed six years before in a small plane crash.

Annie came from the kitchen and gave Perry a big hug. A very long hug. Perry noticed this, but he was glad she was happy to see him.

Annie had made lasagna for dinner. She and Perry had red wine. The girls soon went up to their rooms. They probably were not listening to opera.

Perry and Annie sat on the couch and turned on a baseball game. They were both fans. They talked about Perry's trip, and Annie's boring, lonely weekend. But soon Perry put his arm around Annie, and they started making out. It was ten. They went upstairs.

This was the part that worried Annie. She knew that Perry would want sex. She only wondered if she could give him sex in a way that wouldn't alert him to something being amiss.

They were naked in bed, fondling each other. Annie was feeling reticent, and Perry noticed.

"Are you okay? You don't seem into it tonight."

"I'm fine." She was definite about that, and she slid down and went down on Perry. He was already hard. He liked having his cock sucked, but he wanted to fuck his wife. He pulled out of her mouth and pushed her onto her back.