Yui's Awakening: Mrs A, etc.

Story Info
Yui's online lesbian clients.
1.3k words
4.11
6.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs A, Mrs B, Ms C, Ms D, Ms E and Mrs F.

Mrs. A was 41 years old when she knew her husband was having an affair with a woman from his office. She didn't care a great deal. She had not felt any desire to be with him sexually for quite a while before that. She was, however, becoming more and more interested in the seemingly endless parade of beautiful young women she encountered out and about, particularly in the public bath that she frequented. In fact, her interest in them had only recently become more than admiration.

She would often catch herself admiring the slim, naked bodies of the young women, some of them mothers, in the public bath, especially those with very small breasts and nipples like hers - always erect, with large dark areoles, and later she would bring herself to orgasms that her husband had never been able to give her. The images of those slender, wet, naked bodies would play in her mind often as she went about her daily routines.

At some point she settled on her ideal type. She had become quite enamoured with a young mother in her apartment block, having exchanged pleasantries on a few occasions. This young woman, in her early 20s with a one year old, had a slim body, long, beautifully shaped legs, often in tight low cut jeans, lovely tanned skin, and a beautiful face. She was often at the centre of Mrs. A's regular sessions of self love.

After about a year of keeping her growing desire for slim young women in her head and her fantasies, she decided to search online for some way to meet a girl without her being known to any of her circle. That was when she discovered Sana's service, and she immediately contacted her. Sana, slim, young, sexy and quite attractive, as well as being a complete stranger, was her perfect match. She was compliant with Mrs. A's requests, and in the first 10 sessions had taught her a lot about how to pleasure a woman, albeit online.

When Sana gave her Yui's contact details she was a little hesitant, but after she saw her first glimpse of the beautiful young woman, she was completely hooked. Especially as Yui was very indulgent in the older woman's fantasies of self love.

Mrs. B was married to a company director, who was married to his work. Both in their late 30s, they had decided on no children, and on the rare occasions that they had sex, it was not at all satisfying for her. He knew that she had had several liaisons with girls when she was at college, and he also knew that he could never bring her to the kind of sexual ecstasy that she had described with her girlfriends. So, he let her enjoy her online liaisons, as long as she kept them online.

She was a highly sexual woman, who, even though she was married, identified more as lesbian than bi. However, her deepest sexual desires involved fingers, tongues, and recently a slim vibrator slowly working their way into her Amy's as she masturbated.

She first discovered this at college, when a girl that she was regularly sleeping with slipped a fingertip into her anus as she was spending a good deal of time worshipping her bottom. Mrs. B, who was masturbating at the time almost instantly reached an orgasm, and intrigued with the fantastic feeling, explored further with Jeff girlfriend, the wonders of lesbian anal sex.

They would spend their nights with her sitting above her friend's face, her naked bottom hovering above, tantalising her friend, until she lowered herself onto her girl's stiff tongue, rocking back and forth covering her whole face with her sexy little anus, enjoying the feeling of her friend's nose, tongue and chin from her soaking wet pussy to her tight little anus.

Her husband was not that interested in this part of her, but she sure was, and do her recent purchase of the slim vibrator was a godsend. While on her own at home, she would often bring herself to massive orgasms, by using her own juices as lube to slowly push her new friend into her tight little hole, while alternately thrusting two fingers into her aching pussy, and furiously rubbing her swollen clitoris. With the vibe halfway up her tight anus, switching on the vibrator sent her cascading over waterfalls of lust-filled orgasms.

Since discovering that she can share this with other girls online, she has been a regular in numerous sites, sometimes finding new girls to watch and watch her, and more recently, having made a connection with Yui, she has become a regular client of hers, enjoying the fact that Yui, a gorgeous young girl who loves to watch, also loves to be watched in her most intimate, passionate sessions of self love.

Ms D and E were a lesbian couple, and they had been living together in Shinjuku for about a year before Ms. D, the masculine of the two, put it to her lovely partner about inviting another girl into their bedroom. To her delight, Ms. E was very keen, and so began their adventures with numerous girls in their circle of gay friends.

Ms. E, very feminine, petite and cute, preferred to share her girlfriend with other girls who were cute, petite and feminine. Of course, Ms. D was very happy to be the fox in the henhouse, dividing her attention between two, and sometimes three, gorgeous cute little girls.

In her role as the 'butch' (although in Japan, a butch girl was more like a tomboyish girl with a short haircut) meant that she enjoyed fucking girls with a strap on in as many positions as she could. She especially enjoyed laying on her back as her cute girlfriend lowered herself onto her eternally hard shaft, and another cute girl sat on her face, grinding her little pussy and ass onto her face.

Sadly, since the lockdown in their area, a lot of bars had closed and the opportunities for meeting other girls became less, and more risky, so they turned their attention to online meet-ups.

For them, it certainly was not the same as having another little warm body between them, but their sessions with Yui were becoming increasingly comfortable for all parties, and all were secretly thinking that it would be a great thing to meet in person after everything had gone back to whatever normal was.Mrs. F, divorced for 20 years and with a daughter in university miles away, was enjoying herself immensely. In her late fifties, she had had a huge crush on a high school friend, which climaxed with a kiss at graduation that both girls, blushing and embarrassed, would never forget. Now, as she ran a small business most days of the week, she found herself scouring the internet late into the night, at first browsing photos of fresh young idols, and movies of the same fresh young idols, admiring their cute faces, their gorgeous bodies, and making collections of her favorites. Later, this logically resulted in her spending long sessions masturbating to lesbian porn, which in Japan was as far as she was concerned, perfectly suited to her fantasies.

Indeed, she now spend a lot of her time daydreaming about the gorgeous young girls that she sometimes encountered in real life, and sometimes including them in her fantasies of seduction and light domination. In all her fantasies, she had at least one lovely young girl at her command. She would tell her to become naked. She would tell them to touch themselves and each other. She would get them to lie on her bed where she would spend ages touching, caressing, kissing, smelling, licking their fresh young bodies.

Actually, recently was the first time that she had acted on her fantasies in any way. She had met Sana online, and had then met Yui, who fitted her fantasies perfectly. She would occasionally extend her sessions with Yui by another hour, to prolong her deepest desires, while Yui was only too happy to comply with this older woman's most intimate fantasies. It turned Yui on immensely that Mrs. F was a lesbian 'virgin' and she gave 110% with her every time.