Yuki Wantanabe Pt. 02

Story Info
Yuki Wantanabe settles in at the Detention Center.
7k words
4.5
5.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a work of fiction. I made it all up. All characters are over 18*

Loosahatchie River Detention Center - Yuki serves time

Yuki arrived at her Detention Center along with 3 other bound women and was immediately given her prison identification tattoo as soon as she was off the transport bus. She became Prisoner 123-23-32 from that moment forward as far as anyone official was concerned. She was the 123rd 23 year-old prisoner incarcerated in 2032 at this Detention Center.

They etched her new identity into her chest above her tits in large numbers. A second, smaller copy was marked on her left shoulder blade so she could be identified from behind. The guards wanted to implant a tracker into one of her tits but they decided her breasts were too small for a tracker. So they injected it into her right ass cheek instead. The year 2032 was etched vertically onto her left thigh.

They left her gagged with her hands cuffed behind her back during her first night, wearing the same clothes from her court appearance. She was grateful for it in a way, spending time alone in the bare holding cell, even if she spent the night on the cold floor. She was able to scream and cry all she needed to and no one could really tell how much she was suffering.

Yuki had not noticed the signs posted outside during her arrival since it was already dark, but she quickly realized there were no men at the Detention Center. It was a standard method to prevent pregnancies. Only women were allowed entry or employment. The signs posted for the public noted a 'population control' penalty for all violators.

Her first morning was full of controlled chaos. There was the klaxon alerting all inmates to the cafeteria for breakfast. The noise of the entire prison moving at once sounded like a thunderstorm. Yuki was still stuck in her holding cell while the prison fed its residents. An hour after that, two large women in guard uniforms casually walked past her cell. One of them noted that they had new inmates to process today. Yuki heard them discuss the need to whip all of them as punishment for missing breakfast and then to delouse them before the Warden arrived to inspect her new inmates.

Six more guards arrived shortly afterwards and they paired up, two for each new girl. Yuki was lifted to her feet and dragged out of her cell so she could be strung up like the rest of the new prisoners. The other three had been cuffed in front so they were having their wrists attached above their heads. Yuki was not so fortunate. Her cuffs were lifted high behind her back, causing fire to erupt again in her shoulders and forcing her to remain bent over. Then a guard produced a seatbelt cutter and stripped the remaining clothing off the women. Yuki was left with just her pink panties down at her cuffed ankles. Technically, she was not wearing them. Policy was to treat all such items as Trash. Trash was to be disposed of at the discretion of the Warden.

She heard the whip strike just before it landed and jumped in fear before realizing it was not her that got hit. A scream sounded out from one of the two white women. Then chaos ruled. Four guards began throwing their assigned whips at the prisoners, each strike landing in random locations. One whip tail curled around Yuki and landed on her right nipple. It was the most pain she could remember having in her life. Until three strikes later when the guard managed to land one on her clit. She would have fallen to the floor if she had not been suspended by her arms already.

Once they were done whipping them, the guards moved the four women to a shower area and turned on a fire hose. The cold water and the high pressure knocked them around and into each other over and over. After only a few minutes of screeching and being beaten around by the water, two guards tossed cups of white powder at them until they were completely covered.

The substance burned everywhere a whip lash had touched. It burned their eyes and noses. Yuki was spared the torture of getting it into her mouth but she was forced to inhale it over and over through her nose, which began pouring snot down her face almost instantly. Her fresh tears cleared narrow lines into the powder on her face. She hated the fact that she was aroused from all the mistreatment as well.

Once they were all dry from the powder being applied, the other three women were handed uniforms. That's what Yuki thought they were at first. What looked like white strips of fabric unfolded into a type of bra without cups. And all the straps were very wide. Two of them were black and white striped for the white women, the other was gray and white. They weren't allowed to wear them yet, per the Warden's instructions.

The one they had for Yuki they simply draped over the back of her neck. She heard the words 'special treatment' and 'training program' spoken between the guards a few times as they waited for the Warden to arrive. They also pointed at her panties several times. She instantly knew she was going to be treated differently than other prisoners and not in a good way. It was also probably why she was still gagged. She was glad for it right now though. It kept her quiet while the other three women sobbed openly.

As she stood there, she began to feel the urge to pee. She had not done so since she had been in the court holding cell the day before. The heavy drinking Friday night, all the crying and sweat had dehydrated her. But biology is still going to keep working. Her body had recovered some and was ready to evacuate.

In the distance, heavy rhythmic thumps could be heard. They got louder and closer. Yuki was scared to turn her head but was surprised when a petite woman strode into view. Curly back hair framed a stark white face with deep eyeshadow. The woman looked like textbook Goth in all black.. She wore a leather form fitting jacket covered in zippers and buckles and black gloves. Her leather pleated skirt must have cost a fortune and hung down past her knees. The combat boots with chrome spikes all over and long stocking socks went past Yuki quickly. There was not a speck of skin showing other than her beautiful face.

When the guards stood straighter in her presence, Yuki guessed that the Warden had arrived. She had been pulling along a cart behind her, a large case as its cargo. She opened the case and pulled out Yuki's ahegao mask. Someone had painted it to match her skin perfectly. Her eyes were rolled back in ecstasy, her mouth open. They had even painted a tear running down her cheek. But her mouth was not really open. It was blocked by a gag, a small tube extending a very short distance out of the center of it.

Yuki knew what the gag looked like already, even before the Warden turned it to face her. She had one currently in her throat. No words needed to be spoken. Two of the guards stepped forward and while one unbuckled the harness on her head, the other pulled the gag out of her. After allowing her to cough for a minute, her face was lifted up and she had the mask being forced on. They stopped when it had been pushed in about halfway.

Yuki then felt someone at her feet, doing something to her panties. The world went pink as they were pulled over her face, blocking her vision and leaving the center of the underwear right on her nose. As she inhaled, they pushed the cock all the way down her throat. The straps of the mask were pulled tightly and buckled. No one could see the panties blocking her vision. She felt more than saw the padlocks they added, ensuring she would not get out of it without permission.

Her vision was limited and it was not just the panties. There were tiny holes in the mask where her eyes were. It was like looking through a screen up close. They uncuffed her hands and she realized why she had been cuffed like that. She saw the harness they had removed. She could have taken it off at any time. It had not been secured by anything other than the buckles. Then she thought it was better she had not freed herself from it. She felt a flash of heat from her groin. Her bladder throbbed again, an urge to release hitting her hard.

The Warden explained that the clothing they had been given was their underwear now. They had to wear it at all times. There were penalties for taking it off without permission. They would be given the rest of their uniforms when it was needed for any outside work. As the Warden began explaining the basic rules of the Detention Center, Yuki started to feel pain along the length of her gag. Within seconds, the only thing she could concentrate on was the intense burning sensation in her throat. She didn't even feel her urine running down her legs in twin rivulets of yellow. It hurt so much that when the Warden stood in front of her and commanded that she kneel, Yuki just stood there.

The Warden continued to explain procedures as Yuki endured the burn going on in her throat. She finally became aware of what was being said many minutes later as the Warden finished by saying that executions were always a possibility at this facility. Her throat was numb now and that scared her worse than the burn had. And she became aware she had pissed herself. And that the Warden was standing just inches away.

Yuki was ordered to clean up all the piss that had landed on the Warden's boots. She looked down to see a few dots had splashed onto the toes and the spikes. There were not many so Yuki felt confident she could endure this humiliation easily. Once down on the floor, however, she realized the problem. She had to inhale the fluid drops through the tiny hole in her gag. And then swallow or risk breathing in her own piss.

The Warden smiled down at the submissive girl as she struggled to vacuum up the little bit of urine that had gotten on the boots. While she watched the poor girl, she instructed a guard to evaluate the arousal level of this inmate. Her file said she was easily aroused by humiliation and exposure and the Warden was curious how accurate that assessment was. Yuki was burning in shame behind her mask. She had been imagining someone taking her from behind as she worked on the boots. The task was easier to perform since she was being forced. She was dripping wet. The guard laughed and moistened her own boot toe on the drippings. Unlike the Warden, she kept her boot marked and stood with the other guards again.

Once the combat boots were dried up, the Warden instructed two guards to take 123-23-32 to the Infirmary to have her catheter installed, since she was clearly incontinent. Then she issued instructions for the stumble bar that was to be attached to the Arab woman while they put on their underwear. Fully rigid with attached cock Prison Grade #7, capsaicin lube. Then fetters, one foot step long, would be installed on all of them before sending them to the cafeteria. The white women were instructed to watch the Arab closely. She was to highstep in her fetters, ensuring to drive her dildo deep inside as she was marched away.

Yuki was so overwhelmed that she barely registered the journey from the intake area to the medical area. It was the smell of antiseptic cleaners and the white vinyl walls that finally triggered her brain to tell her she had arrived at her next torture. The two guards easily tossed her onto a gyno bench. Within seconds they had strapped her down to the device and removed all the cuffs. Leather belts secured her to the bench quickly in well practiced moves. They tossed her new prison issued underwear onto her face, effectively blinding her, and left the room. They were already calling her Yucky. She focused on breathing in her own scent and learning how to breathe through the tube in her gag.

It felt like an hour but it had really only been a few minutes when another woman swiftly entered the room. Her cheerful attitude rubbed Yuki the wrong way immediately. She felt no one should be feeling this happy in the same place as all this misery. The woman, wearing only a white lab coat barely fastened together in front, darted around the bound woman, checking all the straps and buckles. She was delighted at how well strapped down she was. Yuki could only move her fingers, feet and face.

The woman was ecstatic to discover how wet and slimy Yuki's pussy was. She loved it so much, she ratcheted out the stirrups and forced open her legs even more. She would have done the same thing to any inmate, but Yuki had an exceptionally pretty pussy and she wanted to admire it. Her outer labia matched up when her legs were close together and her inner labia were very short and even. Yuki had a visually perfect slit. At the top, just a tiny speck of a red clitoris poking out of her clitoral hood. The woman spent many minutes rubbing it and smearing all of the girl cum around.

She commented on the cane stripes that decorated Yuki's ass and thighs, giggling at the youthful bounce of her ass cheeks. Yuki did not appreciate how the woman mentioned that they had gone easy on her, with every stripe parallel and no crossovers. She even said the whipping had been relatively gentle as she rubbed the raw red mark cutting across the bound girl's clit.

The attention and the humiliation of having a stranger play with her so casually brought Yuki to the edge of orgasm over and over as the woman swirled, smacked and pinched at her genitals. But never to completion. She had no idea how the woman could tell she was about to explode, but every time she was close, the woman paused. She made many notes on a pad. She did some reading of a paper file. She checked something on a computer several times.

Yuki wanted so badly to cum. Just a little more attention on her clit, just a little bit longer swirling around on her vulva. She was imagining being able to hump and gyrate her hips, trying anything to make better contact, when she heard a humming thrum start up. She knew the sound well. A magic wand vibrator. She had one stashed under her bed at home.

A fresh wave of shame suddenly hit her. A relative would probably be contacted to clear the place out at some point. They would discover all her kinky secrets hidden at her apartment. She tried to remember who it was she put on her contact list. She remembered they asked for two names. Her mind would not clear as she mentally focused on the vibrating head of the wand just centimeters from her clit. She imagined it getting closer and closer. She groaned when it was shut off and set aside without making contact.

Yuki began to sob behind the mask. She knew she was being toyed with at this point. She would have done almost anything to reach an orgasm. As her vulva throbbed and spasmed, she remembered who she signed up as her emergency contacts. Her 19 year old sister followed by her 46 year old mother. She prayed and prayed they would call her mother. The old woman would not recognize many of the items and spare her some shame.

The medical attendant cooed and spoke to her in kind tones for a few minutes while Yuki calmed down from the ruined orgasm. She said how sorry she was for preventing the poor girl from cumming. She had not seen the restriction in her file until almost at the end of her session. She could tell how aroused the girl was and that she enjoyed sex tremendously. The woman explained to Yuki she was very lucky to be part of the whore training program. Pretty pussies like hers usually get torn up in Detention Centers. It makes the other inmates extremely jealous when they see one as perfect as hers.

She also apologized for the nerve agent that she applied to the gag before it had been strapped on. She explained that she had been under orders from the Warden. It was a part of her whore training, to prepare her throat for use. The woman moved between her legs again and picked up a slim item. After spraying it with a liquid, Yuki felt tremendous pressure on her urethra for a few seconds. Then she felt an irritation along the length, as if she had a bad urinary tract infection. It subsided quickly and she knew she had been given the catheter the Warden wanted her to have. The woman taped the short amount of clamped tubing to her upper thigh.

Yuki was prepared to forgive the woman for the abuses she had participated in. She could not possibly know that Yuki did not deserve any of this treatment, despite her body so obviously responding positively to it. When the woman inserted a syringe full of something into her vagina, the bound woman hardly noticed. The one that was forced into her anus got her full attention. The attendant apologized again, calling her the prettiest slant-eye she had seen in years, before leaving the room.

The guards who entered moments later were different than the ones who brought her in. They quickly unstrapped her upper body from the exam table and helped put her new underwear on, the red and white striped fabric tight on her torso. Yuki was grateful to be able to see again, even if it was by looking past her own pink panties and the screen built into the mask. She had trouble concentrating on what they were saying to each other because she was feeling a very warm tingle in her genitals again. What little she heard did not make much sense to her. Something about having to hurry and special seating and might be late.

By the time the guards had carried her to the cafeteria, Yuki was a mess of pain and sweat. Whatever had been injected into her holes had started off as a warm, pleasant feeling of arousal. By the time they had brought her to the cafeteria, she felt like her pussy and asshole were being set on fire. Her screams were so muffled through her gag that she was just making a high pitched buzzing through her feeding/breathing tube.

The guards hauled her through the empty room, happy that they had arrived early for lunch. They carried the helpless girl over to a row of stainless steel tables that were bolted to the guardrails right beside the serving line. The tables were elevated above the serving area and the design was meant to allow easy cleaning and inspection. Functionally, however, it meant that every inmate in line to get food would be able to view the crotches of every inmate seated along that row.

Since Yuki's genitals were in so much pain, she did not want to close her legs when she was seated. The guards took that to mean she wanted to keep her pussy open and available to view and they were very happy to help the new hole. They kindly attached tight thigh cuffs to the girl and strapped those to the railings, covering up her catheter drain in the process. A monosleeve was produced to restrain her arms, in case she decided she changed her mind and wanted to deprive her fellow inmates from getting to know her intimate parts.

They had just finished securing her when the klaxon sounded for the meal to be served. Yuki struggled against her bondage as she started to smell food being put out. She tried to thrash around more as she became aware of a line forming, starting down by her knees. She was going to be the first thing anyone saw when they entered the cafeteria for lunch today. She felt the familiar heat of shame pass over her which only made her pussy throb harder.

What she did not know, and would not find out for almost thirty minutes, was that the cafeteria was sectioned off by race. The Warden had covered this during intake, but Yuki had been lost in the throes of pain at the time. She also was not aware of the fact that while she was correctly placed in the Oriental Division, she was seated in the area claimed by the Chinese inmates. They hated the Japanese.

She thought it was taking forever for the line to begin moving along for serving. All she could see was a crowd of white women, each pair of eyes boring into her. Yuki was about to bear witness to the daily feeding protocol at the Loosahatchie River Detention Center. All inmates not working in the kitchen were to line up outside, ordered by Division. Whites and Caucasian Hispanics, who wore the black and white stripes, were first. They were called Prime by the guards. Next were the Tribals, anyone hailing from Africa and bordering areas, wearing gray and white striped clothing. They were followed by the Mutts, those who mainly came from Central and South Americas, wearing brown and white stripes.

12