Yumi Ch. 01

Story Info
Yumi gets fucked at my place.
5.6k words
3.82
15.2k
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jkun
jkun
133 Followers

This is a continuation of the story after I had fucked with Yumi and Risa, at Risa's house in my neighborhood the night before. It starts the next morning after I had returned home for a good long soak in my tub and a great night's sleep in my bed.

If you want to get to know Yumi better, you might want to start at the beginning with the first time we met in M chan "Chapter 6-Later in the night!", "The Ladies Ch. 01-08", or "Risa Ch. 01-02".

*****

My phone buzzed with an incoming message, waking me from the great sleep I was having. My body felt completely rested and revigorated after all the fucking I had been doing over the past couple of days. I grabbed the phone to see the text message from Yumi on the screen.

'You up? I'll drop your toys off at your place in about 20 minutes, after I finish breakfast with Risa. BTW, we want to thank you for last night, we just wish that you could had stayed with us all night. We finally fell asleep at three in the morning.' I read.

I rolled out of bed and jumped in the shower for a quick rinse, getting out and pulling on my jogging pants. I headed downstairs, going into the kitchen to start my coffee maker. I then turned on the TV, waiting for the coffee to brew and Yumi to stop by.

In my mind, I kept playing over and over, all the sex I had done in the last few days. It made my cock start to grow, and without thinking I slipped my hand inside my pants and stroked my hardening penis.

The alarm on the coffee pot chimed at the same time that my doorbell rang. I jumped up and headed to the front door, opening it to see a goddess standing there with a huge smile on her face, and a bag hanging over her shoulder.

When I say Yumi looked like a goddess, I wasn't kidding. Yumi is around 5'10" tall (177cms) and is about 130lbs (60kgs). She has very long, toned legs, a really sexy round ass, slim waist, and huge tits. I opened the door to find her standing there in a very short mini skirt, high heels, and a white sheer blouse unbuttoned down to below her big braless tits.

"Jesus, Yumi...Get your ass in here before the neighbors start talking." I ordered her while keeping the door open so she could glide in past me. "Where's your car?

"I parked up there in the open field." Yumi replied pointing up the road, turning slightly causing one of her tits to fall out of her blouse. She then bent over to remove her heels causing her skirt to slide up over her ass, exposing her panty less bald pussy.

As the door shut closed, Yumi turned back to me with a wicked smile on her face and moved closer, pushing her hand down inside my pants, taking my semi-hard cock in her hand to stroke me back to hardness, and moving to slid her tongue into my mouth.

"Fuck your cock feels so good. Can I play with it?" Yumi purred as she dropped to her knees pulling my pants down to my ankles, and her mouth swallowed my hard cock into her hot mouth, without waiting for my reply.

"Jesus, Yumi. My family will be back in a few hours. They're actually in the taxi, on the way from the airport right now." I told her, trying to back away without much success.

"I only need an hour. I'm still so fucking horny from what you did to me last night. I want to fulfill your fantasy." Yumi almost begged. "Put a porn on the TV for me, and then do as I say."

"I guess you're not interested in having coffee." I replied as I walked into my living room with my pants still around my ankles. Moving to the TV with my computer connected to it by HDMI cable. I pulled up my favorite porn site and picked a movie that I knew Yumi would love. I skipped the first ten minutes and got it to the place, where the actress was driving her fingers in and out of her wet pussy, stopping now and again to lick the juices off.

"Coffee later. I want you to go back to the front door and wait for about one minute and then come back in." Yumi ordered me.

I pulled up my pants, opened the sliding door, and walked back to lock my front door. I waited for my one minute and returned to the living room. When I opened the door, Yumi was on my couch with her legs wide open and her skirt around her waist. Her blouse was opened with her big tits hanging out, and her nipples so big and hard. She had her eyes focused on the TV and video, while she fingered her wet pussy with one hand and pulled on her sexy, big, brown nipples with the other.

She turned in my direction after I closed the sliding door.

"I want you to put your big hard cock in my mouth and fuck my throat, my sexy stud." Yumi purred as she licked her lips waiting for me to get my cock out.

I pulled off my pants getting naked, then I walked over to my sofa and stepped up with my feet on either side of Yumi's body, putting my cock directly in front of her mouth. As she opened her mouth I slowly slipped inside driving more and more of my cock further into her mouth. She used that sexy, long tongue of hers to lick along the underside of my cock until she was licking my balls. She was really working her pussy and tits over, as I started to pick up speed and drive in and out of Yumi's mouth until I was fucking down her throat.

I put my hands on the wall above Yumi's head and started to bang my cock in and out of her mouth. "That's it, you sexy bitch. Take my cock. Finger that sweet wet pussy of yours, spread your juices all over my sofa." I encouraged her.

Suddenly, Yumi stopped playing with her body, and placed her hands on my thighs gently pushing me back, forcing my cock out of her mouth until it snapped up against my stomach.

"Get your ass on this sofa, I'm going to climb on and ride that big hard cock of yours until you fill my hot cunt with that hot white cum of yours." Yumi ordered me as she got up and pushed me to a sitting position on the couch. She then got a condom out of her skirt pocket, opened it and rolled it down over my stiff cock before getting completely naked. She got above me with her feet planted to each side of my body, taking my hard cock in her hand, lowering herself down slowly until the head of my penis was just inside her pussy entrance.

"Ready?" Yumi asked as she put her hands around the back of my head.

Before I could reply, Yumi slammed down my shaft until she had me completely buried inside her hot cunt. Then she very slowly used her legs and her hands on the back of my head, to slid up my cock until just the head was in her pussy, then she slammed down again. She continued to repeat this action for a couple of minutes, then she kept me fully inside her, wiggling her lower body, moving my hard cock around inside her very wet pussy.

I had my hands placed on the tops of her feet to either side of my body, but then I moved them under her body between her legs, so that I could grab Yumi's sexy round ass in my hands. This allowed me to pull her ass forward and back forcing my hard cock to bang against the inside walls of her pussy. Next, when Yumi started to lift her pussy up the shaft of my cock, I used my hands to squeeze her cheeks and help her ride me up and down faster.

We continued to fuck in this position for almost five minutes picking up speed and fucking hard against each other until Yumi finally plopped down on my cock. She turned her face to mine sliding her tongue deep into my mouth, so we could kiss and play with each other's tongues.

"I love how your cock fills me up. It feels so good fucking in and out of my pussy." Yumi breathlessly spoke in my ear as her tongue started licking around it's edges. "I want you to fuck my ass. Fill me up with this big fat cock."

She lifted her body enough for my hard cock to slide out of her very wet pussy. She then took my freed cock in her hand and rubbed it back and forth across her puckered asshole, before slowly sliding the head inside and further into her tight ass until I was completely filling her.

"Jesus, I love this. Your cock feels perfect in my ass. I think Risa is right. There's something special about having a big hard cock buried up your ass. It feels so good sliding in and out." Yumi moaned as she leaned her body back away from me until her arms were straight.

Her big tits with those great big dark nipples pointing straight up in the air, looked so inviting that I couldn't help but pull her back to me so I could get my mouth on them. I first started lightly biting one then the other, then sucking them and licking them. This caused Yumi to move her ass back and forth and grind her lower body into my crotch.

We fucked in this position for a few minutes changing from grinding to fucking up and down, almost like when I was buried in her hot cunt.

"I want you to fuck me from behind. I need that big, hot cock of yours to slam in and out of my tight asshole. I want to feel like a used and abused slut, and you to fill my ass with your seed. Fuck me like the horny bitch I am." Yumi started telling me as she jumped up off my cock, grabbing my shoulder to put me up off the sofa.

She got on her knees facing the back of my couch with me standing behind her perfect round ass cheeks. I took my cock in my hand and put it back at the entrance to her wet pussy, slamming into her hard and deep, feeling her warm wet juices coat my cock. When I knew it was slick enough I pulled completely out of her and positioned my cock head up against her brown asshole. Before I could put pressure on my body to force myself inside her hole, Yumi drove back on me letting her asshole swallow my cock completely.

"FUCK THAT BIG, HARD COCK INTO MY TIGHT LITTLE HOLE. SLAP MY ASS AND ABUSE ME YOU FUCKING STUD. I'M YOUR HORNY LITTLE BITCH! FUCK ME HARD! I NEED YOU TO ABUSE ME." Yumi started screaming as we started banging into each other.

I lifted my right foot up onto the sofa to let me better drive into Yumi. It also allowed me to reach around and grab one of her big hanging tits in my hand. I got her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, squeezing it hard and pulling it back and forth. When she started to scream from her pleasure, I slapped her left ass cheek very hard which made her shout out in both pleasure and pain even more, I figured.

I continued to abuse her ass cheeks until they were both blood red, and my cock continued to pump in and out of her asshole. Suddenly, Yumi pushed back hard against me, allowing her to drop her head down onto the sofa cushions, causing her ass cheeks to curve upwards, and giving me the access to drive into her harder and deeper.

I released her nipple and tit and grabbed her hips in my hands, giving me the leverage, I needed to drive into her asshole with full force.

"I'm cumming so good, Jkun. Really bang my asshole. Fuck me crazy, I want it so bad. I'm going to finger my pussy and rub my clit, so just pound that big cock of yours into my tight little butthole." Yumi ordered me breathlessly.

When I felt her fingers enter her pussy and rubbed my cock buried in her ass, I took that as my que to go to town and fuck her with abandonment. I wasn't caring about anything else but fucking in and out of her asshole as fast and powerfully as I could.

Yumi and I were both sweating profusely and breathing heavily as we banged our bodies into each other with complete abandonment. Yumi's ass was squeezing my cock very tightly but I was easily sliding in and out of her because of all the ass cream pushing its way out around my hard cock.

Yumi now had her fingers of her left hand buried in her wet pussy alternating between rubbing my cock in her ass and pulling out to rub her clit, with her right hand pulling on her nipple and squeezing her right tit, building herself to a big oncoming orgasm.

"FUCK MY ASS...OH JESUS...FUCK MY ASS!" Yumi was screaming. "I'M CUMMING SO HARD...AHHHHH!...I CAN'T TAKE IT...UMMMMMM...FILL ME WITH YOUR HOT CUM...JESUS, OH JESUS!"

"I'm close Yumi. Fuck me, you sexy bitch. Your fucking ass feels so good." I replied as I kept banging into Yumi's beautiful ass. "That's it. Fuck me Yumi."

I was close, very close. Yumi was in another world with her babbling screams and her body starting to tremble as her orgasm increased in temple. I happened to look down towards the floor and noticed a pool of liquid that must have cum from Yumi's pussy, this triggered my orgasm to start. I felt the tension first in my thighs, then moving to my balls as they pulled up into my body, then the head of my buried cock seemed to blow up like a balloon as I felt string after string of my cum shoot into Yumi's ass.

"AHHHHHHHHH...FUCK!" Yumi screamed as her body stiffened up and she started shaking. "I can feel your cum shooting into my ass. Fill me up, Jkun. Fuck I'm cumming so much."

The strength in Yumi's legs must have given out because she fell forward onto the sofa and then she rolled off landing on the floor, on her back in the middle of the pool of her own juices. I was standing on shaky legs with my cock hanging down above Yumi with a condom full of white, creamy cum.

Yumi reached up a pulled the condom full of my hot cum off of my softening cock, then she turn it so that she could drain it into her open mouth covering her long sexy tongue. When it was completely emptied, she looked up to show it all to me before swallowed it all down her throat.

My legs finally gave out and I couldn't keep myself standing, so I slide down to lay next to Yumi's shaking body. In my current position I was able to get her right nipple in my mouth to bite and suck on her beautiful big tits.

"Fuck Yumi, that was intense." I managed to gasp out. "You are so fucking sexy. You fuck like a wild animal. I love it."

"You are not going to hear any complains on my end. I love how you fuck me." Yumi replied as she slowly caught her breath. "I love the size of your cock, it fills my pussy and ass perfectly."

I rolled on to my knees and got up. I then went to the first floor toilet and got the towel there to clean Yumi's juices off my legs and feet. Next to went to the second floor and got clean towels returning to the first floor, where Yumi was still laying on her back in the pool of her own juices. She had her eyes closed and was rubbing her hard stiff nipples, then moving her finger tips up and down that sexy body of her, stopping to dip her fingers into her pussy, before returning them to her mouth to lick her juices off.

"Watching you do that is so beautiful, if I hadn't just cum so hard, I'd be getting turned on right now. You truly do have an amazing body." I complimented Yumi.

Yumi opened her eyes and rolled onto her stomach, still in her puddle of juices. "I guess I really made a mess." She giggled, looking down her body covered in her own liquids.

"A good mess." I replied as I moved over to take a towel and start drying her body.

I took the other towel and dropped it on the floor, to soak up the juices there. Yumi moved her body and got the floor towel under her, giving her a drier and more comfortable place to lay. She was still on her stomach, pushed up on her elbows causing those big tits of hers to hang down, with the hard nipples gliding back and front on the towel as she moved. Her beautiful round sexy ass and long legs in her current position did give her the appearance of a true goddess.

"Yumi, were you always this sexual?" I inquired.

"No, god no!" Yumi shot back. "I never considered myself hot or sexy. Even when I met my husband, I never thought of myself as sexy. To be honest, I wasn't ever comfortable with my body. Especially living in Japan with big tits and long legs like mine. I think my attitude started to change after my daughter started school, and I noticed some of the other mothers acted differently around me when their husbands were close. I talked about it with my husband and he was the one that got me to see and feel that I was sexy and had a killer body." Yumi continued. "But I also had to be careful with how I used or showed my body around other people. As I said before, I still try and hide my body, in particular my tits when I'm around certain people, but I do feel really sexy, especially lately.

"How many men have you been with, if you don't mind my asking?" I inquired.

"Counting you. Three. I had a boyfriend my last year in high school, but that was a disaster. I meet my husband during my third year in university. And you." Yumi replied. "I did have a lot of guys always trying to chat me up and get into my pants, but I could tell right away that they weren't interested in me as a person but only interested in my body. That led to me dressing down and hiding my body more."

"That's common in Japan, with a lot of women only having two or three sexual partners in their lives. Do you think most of them are happy later in their lives?" I asked.

"I think most of them don't even realize they're missing out on their sex lives. A lot of them are just happy to have a husband that supports his family and is a good provider. Also, a nice few of the husbands have outside affairs with other women or go to social clubs were they can get their sexual desires fulfilled by younger pretty girls." Yumi informed me.

"I was surprised when you showed up in that outfit you had on. I was worried the neighbors were going to see you." I told her.

Yumi laughed while saying "I knew it was going to open your eyes and let you know what I wanted. It's my 'Fuck Me Outfit', and it worked perfectly, didn't it."

"It got me hard." I confirmed.

"When I leave I'll dress more conservatively. I got a skirt in my bag with a sweater." Yumi continued to laugh as she teased me. "But I'm hoping you can fuck me one more time before I head out."

"Sorry, I have to keep something for my wife when she gets home, but I will make you cum again." I replied as I moved to help Yumi up onto the sofa, spreading her legs wide as I leaned down to start licking the full length of her tasty pussy.

"Nice, very nice." Yumi moaned as she reached out to take my head in her hands, to help guide me while I continued to lick and suck on her pussy.

I tried to stay away from Yumi's big exposed clit while I licked around her outer pussy lips, slowly moving inwards to her opening, so that I could fuck my stiff tongue in and out of her hole.

I looked up to see Yumi with her eyes tightly shut and her head thrown back on the sofa's headrest. Her hands were still holding my head but she was allowing me the freedom to move when and where I wanted, to give her pleasure.

I licked my tongue along the roof of her pussy feeling for my tongue to lick over her G spot area, then sliding out to lick down over the opening of her cunt, until I got to the area between her asshole and the bottom of her pussy. I then slowly moved upwards licking from left to right until I got to her clit which, I sucked into my mouth to light bite and suck it alternating between both.

"Jesus, this is so good. Keep playing with my clit." Yumi moaned.

I reached my hands up and grabbed her big tits, squeezing them hard and shaking them back and forth slapping them into each other. I moved my fingers up until they could grab her hard, pointy nipples between them, allowing me to pinch and pulled on them hard. I then felt Yumi move her hands off the sides of my head and up to cover my fingers on her nipples.

I released her tits, letting her take over the pleasure there, while I moved my fingers down until I could get the fingers of my left hand at the opening of her very wet pussy. I started by slowly slipping my pointer finger inside continuing until I could feel the entrance to her cervix, then I gently circled it stopping to flick it back and forth when I completed one full circle. After about a minute of this, I pushed the knuckle of my index finger inside and then straightened out the finger to join my first finger at the massage of Yumi's cervix.

"GOD THAT FEELS SO GOOD! I'm cumming so hard, but it feels different. I'm cumming all over my body, but it not in waves, it's continuous. SO GOOD!" Yumi groaned as she pulled her legs higher and spreading them even farther apart.

jkun
jkun
133 Followers
12