Yumi Ch. 03

Story Info
Yumi does threesome and gets her way.
6.8k words
3.83
7.7k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the story of what happened in Yumi's life after we had fucked each other at my place, and she went to Singapore catching her husband with another woman. A young woman that Yumi ended up seducing by blackmail. This story is not a first-hand account but comes from what Yumi relayed to our group.

If you want to get to know Yumi better, you might want to start at the beginning with the first time we met in M chan "Chapter 6-Later in the night!", "The Ladies Ch. 01-08", "Risa Ch. 01-02", or "Yumi Ch.01-02".

*****

Yumi propped herself up on her elbows on her back and spread her legs wide open, giving her husband a great view of her newly clean shaved cunt.

"Akari chan, I want you to put three of your fingers deep inside my wet pussy and find my cervix opening. Then I want you to use your fingers to flick it back and forth and massage around it until I tell you to do something different. I also want you to get on my right side and suck on my nipple. Bite it and pull on it with your teeth. I'll let you know what else to do. You're going to make me cum really hard, and I'm going to show you both a special surprise I've recently learned about." Yumi told them both as Akari got in her position and did as she was ordered.

As Akari drove her fingers in and out of Yumi's pussy and sucked on her hard, pointy nipple, Yumi reached down and rubbed her clit gently at first, slowly picking up speed as her climax approached. Yumi also started squeezing and pulling her left nipple in her fingers.

"Look how wet your pussy in getting. It's amazing how much juice is flowing out of your pussy." Akari commented in amazement. "Your pussy is starting to squeeze my fingers tighter. This is so cool. I can feel everything that's happening to your body." Akari continued before going back to taking Yumi's nipple in her mouth.

Yumi was close to cumming, so she really started stroking her clit furiously. "Akari, move your fingers out slowly until I tell you to stop. That's it, a little further, there. Right there, perfect. Now I want you to make a come here motion with your fingers, start slow and build up speed as I tell you." Yumi ordered her as her breathing got heavier.

Yumi threw her head back as Akari started rubbing her G spot and sucking harder on her nipple. Yumi was tapping her clit and then rubbing it very hard and fast while almost pulling the nipple off her left tit.

"That's it, Akari. OHHHHHH...I'm close, very close...AHHHHHHH! I'm going to cum so hard...Faster Baby, Faster." Yumi groaned as her ass started to lift off the bed. "Ummmm...When I tell you, Baby, yank your fingers out of my cunt, and bite down on my nipple." Yumi moaned with her eyes shut tightly focusing on her building orgasm.

"Yumi chan, you pussy is so wet and tight. Look at the white cream coming out of you. I never knew a woman could get so wet and creamy." Akari said, turning back to look at Yukito with his stuffed mouth hanging open, and a look of rapture on his face.

Yumi's ass was completely off the bed now and her neck and chest were blood red. Her cream and juices were running down between her ass cheeks before dripping off and falling to the bed. Yumi screamed and dropped back onto the bed forcing Akari's fingers to pop out of her pussy.

"OHHHHH FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...HERE IT COMES...AAAAHHHHH!...Jesus!" Yumi continued to scream as her pussy exploded, and she started squirting stream after stream of long powerful jets of clear pussy juice all over the bed and her husband, strapped to the chair. Akari was frozen in shock as Yumi continued to soak the bed and Yukito in warm pussy juice.

"HOLY FUCK, YUMI! That was so fucking beautiful to watch. Where did you learn to do that? Look at how much juice you got everywhere. I love it." Yukito managed to say after getting Akari's panties out of his mouth.

"I've never seen anything like this. It was so intense. Yumi chan are you still cumming?" Akari asked in amazement, while Yumi had managed to roll onto her side facing towards Akari, with her eyes still shut and her body continuing to jerk as if she were having a seizure, trying to catch her breath.

"So good!" Yumi managed to whisper. "Just let me stay here for a minute. I'm still cumming."

Akari grabbed Yumi's closest knee and rolled her onto her back. She then reached down and started rubbing Yumi's clit hard and fast again.

"NO...NO...NO...I'm going to squirt again...OHHHHHHH FUCK AKARI, I'M LOSING CONTROL." Yumi screamed as her body jerked up in the air and she started shooting long powerful jets of pussy juice all over again, before dropping down onto the bed and almost passing out.

When Yumi started to come back to her senses, she noticed that Akari was kneeing in front of Yukito and had pulled his underwear down. She was sucking up and down on his cock very quickly, while using her small hands to jerk the base of his cock at the same time. Yukito was still strapped to the chair and his head was thrown back as he moaned, while he tried to fuck up into Akari's hands and mouth.

"Don't let him cum yet, Akari." Yumi ordered as she managed to get off the bed and moved to separate Akari from Yukito's hard, saliva covered cock causing her husband to almost cry. "Before he gets to play, he has to suffer for a little while longer. I want you to have your turn experiencing me making you cum very hard."

"Really? What do I have to do?" Akari asked.

"First I need you to go to the toilet and take a pee, clean your pussy and get back on the bed on your back with your pussy facing Yukito like I did." Yumi ordered her as Akari jumped up and ran to the bathroom. After a minute she was back, getting on the soaked bed and making herself comfortable.

"Pull your knees up and spread your legs wide." Yumi directed Akari. "God you have a beautiful pussy. Doesn't she have a pretty cunt, Yukito?" Yumi asked her husband without waiting for a reply.

"Have you ever shaved it like I've done with mine? You'll feel so hot and sexy with a bald pussy." Yumi continued while moving onto the bed. "I'm always wet, thinking about having my pussy stuffed with a big, hard cock, or having a pretty lady eating my wet box."

"Do you want me to shave the hair off my pussy now?" Akari asked as she moved her hands up to cup her sexy tits.

"Do you want to have a shaved pussy?" Yumi asked

"I've never tried it but have seen it in movies. It does make your pussy look so sexy. Can we do it to right now?" Akari inquired. "I love how your pussy looks and it was nice licking your soft smooth skin."

"Sure, we can. It'll only take a couple of minutes. Let's go to the bathroom and do it." Yumi told her as she took Akari by the hand and lead her off the bed to the toilet. "You wait here, Yukito. We'll be back in a little bit."

In the bathroom, they found Yukito's hair clippers and razor, plus his shaving cream. First, Yumi had Akari sit on the open toilet, then she used the clippers to shave off all of the long pubic hair on Akari's mound, pussy lips, and around her asshole. Second, Yumi had Akari stand up in front of her and spread loads of shaving cream all over Akari's pussy area, then getting her to bend over she did the same to Akari's ass and pussy lips. Then she used the razor with a new blade to shave off all the hair that wasn't removed by the clippers. Lastly, Yumi had Akari get in the shower and waste the shaved area using soap and a sponge. When all of this was finished, Yumi pat-dried Akari's new bald private parts with a clean towel.

"Now, that looks really nice. How does it feel?" Yumi inquired.

"Cold actually. But I love it, it looks so sexy." Akari replied as she spread her legs and pulled up on her skin to expose her clit.

"Just remember to put skin moisturizer on yourself at least three times a day to stop it from breaking out and getting itchy." Yumi instructed Akari. "Maybe in the future, if you want to keep it bald, you should think about getting laser hair removal instead of shaving. That's what my plans are. I only did this with a razor the first time, and will start laser removal to keep it clean shaved. It's much easier and clearer.

"God, this is making me so horny. I can't wait to see my pussy being played with." Akari replied while putting her arms around Yumi's neck and leaning in to kiss her.

"Have you ever watched a cock going in and out of your cunt? It's amazing to see it and feel it at the same time. Especially if you're really wet." Yumi told her after they stopped kissing." We'll move the dressing mirror later so you can see."

"Are you ready to try squirting?" Yumi asked Akari.

"Do you think I can do it like you did? That was the most intense thing I have ever seen while having sex." Akari told her.

"You can do it if you're relaxed enough and you can let your body take over. Remember, it's not peeing, you'll see that it's clean, especially after you just peed a little while ago. Let's go back and show Yukito how sexy your pussy looks and then shower the fucker in your pussy juices." Yumi told her. "Yukito, close your eyes." She shouted as she took Akari's hand and led her into the bedroom.

The first thing Yumi did was remove all the bedding, then grabbing the only dry blanket throwing it back on the bed, covering the huge spot she had soaked when she shot off. Yumi then positioned Akari on the bed on her back with her knees pulled up and spread wide apart, facing her husband, still tied to the chair at the foot of the bed.

"Okay, Yukito, you can open your eyes and see this beautiful bald cunt that you have been fucking behind my back." Yumi ordered her husband.

"Oh my god! It's gorgeous! Please Yumi chan, let me loose, I want to join you so bad. I'm really sorry for hurting you. Just please untie me." Yukito begged after opening his eyes as commanded. Yumi, however, just walked over to the discarded clothing piled in the corner and grabbed her soiled G string, returning to her husband.

"Open wide!" She ordered, to which her husband did as he was commanded. Yumi then stuffed her panties into his mouth. "You just sit here and take your punishment like a good little boy. We'll see if you get to have any fun after we're finished. Don't make a sound and interrupt us, or you might be in this chair all night." Yumi continued to berate her cheating husband.

Turning back to Akari and climbing on the bed to lay next to her, Yumi gently stroked her long fingers up and down Akari's soft skin, working her left hand downwards getting closer and closer to Akari's exposed pussy. Yumi also leaned in so that she could suck first one nipple then the other into her mouth and bit on Akari's hard, pointy nipples, using her long, sexy tongue to twirl around each nipple as she released it.

The girls were in such a position on the bed to give Yumi's husband a clear view to everything they were doing. Yumi even hoisted her left knee so that her husband could see her juices flowing freely out of her very wet pussy as she worked on building Akari's pleasure and making her wetter as well.

Yumi locked eyes with her husband as she slowly dipped her long pointer finger fully inside of Akari, before removing it to push it back in along with her index finger. Yumi continued to fuck her fingers in and out slowly until Akari's pussy juices slowly ran down towards her ass.

"She's getting very wet, isn't she?" Yumi asked her husband

Yumi didn't wait for her husband to reply, before returning her attention to sucking Akari's nipples back into her mouth. This caused Akari to arch her back forcing her pussy further onto Yumi's fingers and her tits up into Yumi's mouth. Yumi, then changed her position so that she was now on her knees hovering over Akari's side. This gave her better access to Akari's pussy with her fingers, and she was able to move up to slip her long tongue inside her partner's open mouth. This also gave her the space so that she could pull and twist Akari's hard nipples with her right fingers.

Yumi continued fingering Akari's pussy in and out slowly, but staying away from her clit. When Akari's ass starting bouncing off the bed, Yumi changed her approach and drove her fingers in deep and started to tap against Akari's cervix opening giving her different feelings throughout her body.

"OOOOOHHHHHH FFFFUUUUUCCCKKKK I'MMM CUUUMMMIIINNNGGG!...AHHHH!...TOO MUCH...YUMI, I'M CUMMING SOOOO HAARRRDDD." Akari started screaming as her ass and body bounced harder and high off the bed.

When Akari's body tensed up as if she was having a seizure, Yumi pulled her buried fingers out until she was pulling them up into Akari's G spot, while at the same time Yumi moved her right hand down to rub Akari's exposed clit. Yumi also took Akari's left nipple into her hungry mouth and gently bit down on the nipple and pulled it upwards.

"FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...Yumi stop, it's too much! I can't handle it any more. PLEASE, I'M CUMMING SO MUCH." Akari continued screaming as she tried to wiggle out from under Yumi's manipulation of her body, but Yumi was in total control this time.

Yumi released Akari's nipple from her mouth, shifted her right hand so that it was pushing down on Akari's bald pussy mound, and slipping the thumb of her right hand so that it was flicking up and down over Akari's clit. Yumi also renewed how her left hand's fingers pulled up into Akari's G spot, going faster and hitting that special spot harder.

Yumi looked in her husband's direction to see that his eyes were locked on Akari's pussy and his cock was rock hard trying to push its way out of his underwear.

"Yukito, do you like this? Get ready, she's going to drown you in a few seconds." Yumi told her husband as he looked in her direction.

Yumi moved back to slip her long tongue into Akari's moaning mouth and kissed her deeply for a few seconds before stopping. She then moved to Akari's ear and licked in and around it gently whispering about how much she was enjoying Akari's body and how sexy she was when she was cumming. When she felt Akari's pussy tightening strongly around her buried fingers, Yumi moved her mouth down and sucked Akari's left nipple deep into her mouth, pulling her entire tit upwards with her hard sucking.

"STOP, PLEASE STOP!...IT'S TOO MUCH!...I'M CUMMMMMIIINNNGGG SSSOOOO HHAAARRRDDDD!" Akari screamed as Yumi smashed her buried fingers up into Akari's spongy G spot.

"That's it, Sexy...Let it go...You're going to squirt, Babygirl. Let it go!" Yumi gently encouraged her as warm liquid started flowing out of Akari and down into the palm of Yumi's hand.

"FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!" Akari screamed again has her pussy seemed to turn inside out and jet after jet of hot, clear, pussy juice sprayed down the bed and all over Yumi's bonded husband.

Yumi pulled her hand out of Akari's squirting pussy and grabbed both her hard nipples between her fingers and pulled them upwards, shaking her big D cup tits at the same time, causing Akari to continue shooting stream after stream all over the bed and floor.

Yumi jumped off the bed and ran around to untie her husband. "Flip her over and drive your hard cock into her from behind hard and deep." Yumi ordered Yukito as she tore his soaked underwear down his body, slapping him hard on the ass, as she pushed him towards the bed. Yumi didn't even let him stop to roll a condom on his hard cock, as she helped flip Akari's shaking body over onto her stomach, and grabbed her husband pushing him to get his cock inside Akari's still cumming pussy.

"What about the condom?" Yukito asked.

"Fuck it! Slam her bareback and enjoy it because this will be the only time I'll let you do it." Yumi told him. "When you're ready to shot, pull out and let me have it."

Yukito grabbed Akari's ass cheeks in his hands and spread them apart revealing Akari's tight brown asshole and the opening into her wet pussy. He took his cock and pointed the head of it downwards, putting it at the entrance of her cunt. He then pushed his hips forward, driving his hard cock forward inside of Akari's pussy.

"Ummmm...Good!" Akari moaned as she moved her arms up around her head and started pushing her ass backwards towards Yukito.

Yumi knelt next to her husband and put her hands on his ass pushing him down, into Akari. "Fuck her, good...Make her cum again." Yumi incouraged him.

Yumito used his knees to squeeze Akari's thighs tighter together. He then put his hands on her ass and straightened his body straighter upwards. Yumi was kneeing next to her husband and took his face in her hands so she could kiss him deeply with her sexy tongue. Then she flicked and pulled his nipples with one hand and grabbed his ass to squeeze it with the other, reaching downwards between his legs from behind, to cup his balls.

"Fuck this bitch harder...Slam it into her." Yumi ordered her husband as he picked up speed.

Yumi moved around to the head of the bed so that she could sit in front of Akari's face, and leaned back towards the headboard. She grabbed Akari's head and helped her move her body up onto her elbows, thus forcing her ass upwards as well so that Yukito was now fucking her the dog position.

Yumi grabbed Akari's hair in both her hands and pulled Akari's face down into her pussy, as Yukito repositioned himself with his knees on the outside of Akari's elevated ass and his hands now reaching around to grab her hanging tits and nipples in a squatting bent over position.

Akari was licking and sucking on Yumi's open pussy and had slipped a couple of her fingers inside Yumi's hole. Yumi had released one of her hands from Akari's hair and was using it to pull on her own hard nipples.

"That's it, Sweetie...You're doing ready good eating my pussy...You're a natural at it...Good it feels so good...Don't stop, Akari." Yumi moaned as she started humping her pussy into Akari's face and fingers.

"Ummmm!" Escaped from Akari as she was getting pleased by Yukito, as she continued pleasing the pussy in front of her.

"Fuck her pussy is so wet and tight...I can't last much longer." Yukito groaned as he picked up speed and really slammed into Akari from behind. "Yumi, Baby, I love you so much!" He said looking at his beautiful wife in front of them with her legs wide open, her eyes closed as she pulled on and played with her huge tits, while his mistress had her head buried in his wife's cunt and he ploughed into her wet pussy.

Yumi opened her eyes as she said "Don't you cum yet. I want Akari to enjoy your cock more before you shoot."

Yukito slowed his pace of fucking in and out of Akari's tight, wet pussy and used his hands on her tits to massage and play with her hard hanging nipples, then moving them up around to rub the length of her back from her neck all the way down to her ass and back again.

Akari was licking and sucking on Yumi's pussy, in front of her with so much energy and enthusiasm, that Yumi didn't want to have to move and cause Akari to stop the pleasure she was giving her. However, having Yukito fill Akari's pussy with his hot, creamy seed was something that Yumi also couldn't accept at this point in their fucking.

Yumi took Akari's head in her hands and pulled her face up and away from her tightening pussy, so that they could exchange kisses again, and Yumi could clean some of her pussy juice off of her partner's face and lips.

Yumi then broke away from Akari and moved down towards her husband as he continued fucking Akari's pussy slowly and deep. Yumi kissed her husband again has she slide her hand down his chest, stomach, and wrapped her fingers around Yukito's very slick cock.

Yumi gently used her hand to force her husband's cock out of Akari's pussy, and continued to push him backwards so that he landed first on his ass and then his back with his hard cock pointing straight up in the air.

"Jesus, Yukito. Your cock is so hard. I don't think I have ever seen you this hard. I guess you're enjoying this!" Yumi purred as she got over her husband and slowly licked and sucked around the head of his prick, tasting the juices from Akari's pussy.

12