Yummy Mummies

Story Info
Taking the Mummies down a new path.
4.5k words
4.59
8.8k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Phillipa is a young suburban mother whose young son adored his time at the local swimming pool; as did his mother but for different reasons. The pool supervisor was a lesbian predator and had hooked the busty redhead mum so easily even though the Yummy Mummy had been 100% straight prior to visiting the pool. Phillipa was a couple of years older than Lucy, but she had a submissive streak that the brunette took special care in nurturing. No matter what Lucy demanded of her Phillipa would sink to her knees in a flash making numerous visits to the public pool with or without her son in tow.

Lucy is 27, slim with long lithe legs, toned arms and legs and luscious shiny chestnut hair. Her chest was barely registering a B cup which probably answered her fascination for a well-filled bra -- very much like Phillipa demonstrates when only wearing her bathing costume. The Mother regularly wore a full-bodice bathing suit that made her feel comfortable about her less-than-flat stomach, but it did nothing to reduce the sheer dimensions of her 42DD tits and Lucy found it difficult to tare her gaze away from those magnificent tits.

Today was different though, instead of meeting at the pool as they usually did, arrangements were made to meet at a coffee shop on the edge of town. Lucy was the first to arrive so that she could bag the best seat, in a discrete alcove but in full view of the main entrance. It was only five minutes later that Phillipa arrived looking a little flustered although Lucy was pleased to see the older woman's face light up when she saw her lover was already there. With her drink purchased, the redhead made her way over and took one of the spare seats.

Conversation was fairly generic for a few minutes until Phillipa saw Lucy stand up and beckon another woman over. This new woman was pretty, slimmer than Phillipa with long blond hair and maybe eight or nine years older than Phillipa. This twist uneased Phillipa slightly; her lover had requested her presence which she had done unconditionally in the expectation that she would be feasting on the bold pussy that seemed to be her sole focus at the minute. The blonde made her way over without making a purchase and took the spare seat that Lucy had indicated. Phillipa was pleased that this new woman seemed ill at ease with the redhead's presence as she in turn had with this new arrival.

Lucy handled the introductions, turning first the Phillipa "Phillipa this is Georgina, Georgina this is Phillipa." With the two older women greeting the other Lucy pressed on "I wanted you both to meet as you have a number of commonalities. First of all, you are both my lesbian subordinates." This made both gasp in surprise as a response to their lover letting out their closely guarded secret, well it isn't secret anymore. "Don't look shocked I have a number of them but you two are my favourites" Lucy pressed on. She was pleased to see that both seemed to relax slightly when she announced this, "As such I want to reward you both. You always do as I ask without question and that kind of discipline is hard to come by. You won't know this but you both live near each other and after today I want the two of you to become lovers."

This latest twist had both gasping in shock looking from Lucy to the other. The brunette pressed on "I still require the services of your bodies and expect to be given full details of when you hook up but make no mistake you will encounter my displeasure if you don't follow my instruction and I assure both of you that you don't want that." Both of the older women were wearing a stunned expression although neither considered standing up and walking out. "Now Georgina's house is closest and the three of us are going there because there are certain talents you each have that I want the other to share."

Lucy watched their expressions and although the blood drained from the blondes face neither moved and so Lucy pressed on turning to Phillipa first holding her slender hand up slightly "Georgina can accommodate my entire fist in her pussy." Both women gasped in surprise, but Phillipa's was louder as she stared at her lover's hand. "And I expect you to be able to the same. While I'm stretching you out, you will be trying to fit your fist inside Georgina's pussy. I repeat that after today I fully expect the two of you to be meeting up and practicing these things on each other for me."

Turning to Georgina Lucy then calmly announced "Phillipa here can accommodate my strap on dildo up her ass." Again, both mothers gasped and Phillipa face reddened as her secret was let out. "Now I expect that by the end of the day you will also be able to take my toy in your ass. I have two strap-on's and Phillipa will be on the receiving end of us both fucking her with these toys. One of us will be fucking her delicious pussy while the other pounds away at her ass." The brunette concluding her announcement by asking "Have I made my intensions clear to you both?" They both looked directly at Lucy and nodded their heads in submission before looking at the other with something akin to fear. Lucy stood up and indicated towards the door "Georgie would you mind leading the way."

The blonde meekly complied with Phillipa tagging along behind Lucy. The voice inside the redhead was screaming 'Run, anything but follow Lucy.' The young mum did nothing other than follow the other two along a couple of streets until they arrived at the front door of a large white house that stood slightly off the road separated by a white brick wall and pretty little parking bay. Georgina extracted her keys from her bag and unlocked the front door looking back at Lucy who simply smiled and nodded for the blonde to lead the way.

Georgina led the way into her hallway but stood there uncertain what to do next. Lucy waited until Phillipa had stepped inside before she closed the big door behind her. Turning to their host she instructed "Georgina, I would like you to take you blouse and skirt off for me. I want Phillipa to see what a beautiful body you have."

Georgina resembled the rabbit in the headlights as she looked from Phillipa to Lucy and back again. She said "You... mean you..." stumbling over her words.

Lucy simply nodded as she replied in a low voice "Yes I want you to strip down to your underwear so Phillipa can see, she is going to be your new lover after all." With shaking hands, the pretty blonde started to undo the buttons of her blouse, Lucy was looking on delighted that her pet was following her orders. Phillipa was looking on with a mixture of emotions, part of her was as shocked at the other woman as her planned day was turning out so very different from what she expected and yet part of her was eagerly anticipating the next button to see more of her body revealed. With her skirt pooled around her ankles, Georgina stood shaking wringing her hands in nervousness. Lucy smiled encouragingly at her as she said "Excellent, that was exactly what I needed from you and am very pleased with how you look." The blonde nervously beamed back at the praise but now Lucy turned to Phillipa, and it was her turn to look like that rabbit. "Phillipa would you now do the same for me?"

The redhead jumped slightly but immediately lifted her jumper over her head, her blouse and skirt soon followed. She was surprised to see Georgina's expression as she focused solely on the busty redheads striptease eagerly. Once Phillipa was in the same state as the homeowner Lucy removed her own clothing, so she was in a similar state saying "I have to say that you are both beautiful in different ways. It's the first day of meeting but I sincerely hope you are as damp as I am on seeing the other like this as I fully expect you to be intimate with each other." Lucy paused briefly to let the two older women absorb her words and then said, "Georgina would you step over to Phillipa and kiss her for me?"

The blond was stationary for a few heartbeats but then tentatively stepped toward the redhead. Standing in front of her visitor, Georgina then looked over to Lucy for guidance. Lucy nodded and the blond turned her attention to the yummy redhead before her. Phillipa similarly nodded as though her consent mattered to the other two and Georgina leant forward for the simplest of kisses before pulling back. She was pleased to see that Phillipa had closed her eyes and wore a dreamy expression on her face and so Georgine leant forward to repeat the kiss only this time keeping their lips in contact for longer.

Phillipa lifted her left hand and gently placed it on Georgina's hip. The blond guessed it was to steady herself but for Georgina the contact was sending chills of excitement around her being. The next kiss lasted longer, and Lucy was pleased to see Georgina reach over her right hand but instead of reaching for Phillipa's hip, Georgina raised hers slightly higher and cupped the redhead's full round breast. Phillipa's response was to groan approvingly in the kiss while Lucy looked on excitedly, this kind of spectacle was just the sort of thing she was hoping to instigate the two carry out. The two older women were a similar height, the blond was a few years older and the redhead was more curvaceous but Lucy loved playing the voyeur having both under her thrall, to instruct them as she saw fit.

As the two remained kissing, Phillipa raised her left hand from Georgina's hip and raised it to cup the blonds breast. They weren't as large as Phillipa's and yet the redhead considered them the perfect size to sit neatly in her palm. The kissing began to intensify as each got used to the concept of the other being their next lover. Lucy stepped to the two and took Phillipa's redundant hand to steer it towards Georgina's crotch; on instinct the redhead instantly started to work her fingers around tickling what felt like a sparsely haired pussy before her.

Georgina took the hint and started to tease Phillipa as the redhead was doing to her. Her job was made easier as Phillipa wore silk panties and so Georgina could easily worm her fingers under the elasticated waist to locate Phillipa's erect clitoris easily. Phillipa tried to inch Georgina's crotch aside until she realised the lace bodice had two press studs under the crotch and her determined effort was rewarded when the studs popped open and Phillipa could worm her fingers easily inside the mushy mess that was Georgina's pussy.

The blond was suitably inspired to feed two of her fingers inside Phillipa's snug pussy. As with the redhead, Georgina's only lesbian experience stemmed from her times with Lucy and yet she was quickly adapting to a new lover. Lucy had been quite direct in her expectation that the two mothers would become lovers and yet Georgina had taken to this new woman far easier than she had expected and based on Phillipa's actions it seemed she obviously felt the same. Lucy reached for Phillipa's hand that had been engaged in pummelling the other woman's pussy and raised the fingers to her own mouth to suck the tangy juice from them. Both of the older women were disappointed in the hand's removal and yet when the fingers had been cleaned the hand was steered back to resume its previous quest.

Lucy leant over and whispered in Phillipa's ear "I'm so pleased with your progress; may I suggest you use a third finger. Her pussy will adjust easily." Lucy could tell when the redhead followed her instruction as Georgina leant her head back to groan approvingly at the new insertion. Switching sides, Lucy repeated savouring pussy this time from Georgina's fingers that had been wedging in Phillipa's fiery box, "Mmmm, very tasty" she drawled, luxuriating in the flavour. "I suggest we move to the sofa to step this up a level" Lucy stated as though either of the other two older women would ever object, and what do you know, they didn't.

With the three stood by the sofa Lucy instructed "Georgina sit on the sofa with your lovely long legs opened wide for us." Turning to Phillipa Lucy said "Kneel on the floor for me just there" pointing to a spot on the floor and once both had taken their places Lucy settled herself next to Phillipa adding "Now feed those three fingers back inside her." A simple enough request given they had already been doing this but after a couple of minutes Lucy instructed "Ok pull your hand back slightly but now cradle you little finger with the other three and feed them back inside."

Phillipa looked over at Lucy with a questioning look and so the brunette responded, "She can take it, your hand might be slightly bigger but she regularly takes my entire fist inside her." Phillipa looked up at Georgina who looked down at her with a slight furrowed brow but nodded all the same prompting the redhead to turn her focus to her hand as she curled her little finger in her palm and pushed forward a little at a time. While she was focused on what she was doing Phillipa sensed Lucy reach behind her and feed two fingers inside her hungry pussy making the redheads pulse race further. This was not an uncommon occurrence even if the location was new but a few moments later it was three fingers working back and forth. This change produced a sense of uncertainty in the busty redhead and sure enough her concerned materialized when she felt Lucy then alter her hand and her little finger joined the other three; she was repeating on Phillipa what the redhead was being asked to perform on the pretty blond.

It was then that the inevitable happened and Lucy withdrew her hand just long enough to curl her thumb into her palm. As she pushed forward Phillipa flinched and gave a whimper of protest. Lucy leant closer, kissed Phillipa on the cheek and whispered "You can do this, I need you to do this for me. Your baby's head would have been bigger." The brunette had thankfully held still and Phillipa found she could relax her muscles further, especially after she realised that the pain of taking Lucy's strap on dildo up her ass had been far more intense and look how easily she took that now. With a concerted effort Phillipa pushed her hips down and Lucy's hand slipped inside her; it was only later that she realised it had been achieved with the help of the lubricant that Lucy had applied to her whole hand and wrist.

Phillipa went lightheaded for a few heartbeats but then a sense of euphoria washed over her when she realised that she had taken Lucy's entire hand in her pussy. Lucy leant in for another kiss and Phillipa turned her head so that she could engage the lips that had introduced her to female love in the first place. The redhead was still sawing her four fingers into Georgina's pussy but the new dynamic between Phillipa and Lucy steered the redhead to curl her thumb into her palm and press forward. Georgina gasped at the new intrusion, after all Lucy's hand was somewhat slighter and more delicate than Phillipa's and yet after a few heartbeats the blond was pushing her hips against the new intrusion.

Phillipa was stunned when Georgina reached down with both hands, gripped Phillipa's wrist and started an increase rate of thrusts until she started panting, she tilted her head back and gave a long, anguished groan as the blond pussy gripped down on the intruding hand. It didn't occur to the redhead until afterwards that the blond had taken her fist unaided by external lubricant, it was achieved limited to what Georgina could produce herself. Georgina was jumping and wriggling as her orgasm came crashing over her and she had to slump back exhausted as Phillipa held her hand still. "Well done" whispered Lucy to Phillipa adding "Did that feel as hot as it looked?"

With Georgina slowly recovering, Phillipa slowly extracted her hand from the blond grasping pussy. Lucy jumped on the exposed hand and started to lick and lap at the juice that covered it although she did offer it up after a short while to Phillipa who repeated Lucy's actions. As Lucy still had her hand inside Phillipa, effectively keeping the redhead where she was, Georgina slumped down to the floor from the sofa. Craning her neck, Georgine tucked Phillipa's bra aside so that she could capture the firm rubbery nipple between her lips to suck on it longingly. Lucy reestablished her fist pumping and the dual effects of Lucy's hand and Georgina's mouth soon had the other mother coming in the most spectacular way; far more intensely than she had ever experienced before. Phillipa's vision was clouded by stars and she found herself slumping her head forward to rest against the sofa cushion while she desperately caught her breath. Georgina wrapped the redhead in her arms to cuddle her tightly as she whispered, "You did very well, I'm proud of you."

Phillipa turned her head towards Georgina and smiled wanly as she said, "Thank you, that was some orgasm."

Georgina just had time to reply "Good, you have many more like that coming your way" before kissing the lush painted lips before her. Phillipa gave a little whimper as Lucy slowly extracted her hand and after a few swipes of her tongue, the brunette stood and made her way over to her bag leaving the two mothers knelt where they were wrapped in each other's arms just enjoying being close with one another.

Lucy returned, this time wearing a harness with a pink dildo attached to it, in one hand she had a tube of lubricant and Phillipa knew this could only mean one thing. As both of the mothers were still knelt side by side Lucy threw the tube to Phillipa saying "Lube up Georgina's ass for me. You took my fist and now she needs to take this" waggling the dildo in the air. Phillipa popped the lid and was determined to try and make the experience as pleasurable for Georgina as she could make it. As soon as she turned the tube in her hands, she saw it was a particular lubricant that she had used in the early days; it was one that made the contact area tingle to alleviate the initial discomfort normally associate with anal sex.

Phillipa was very particular in preparing her new lovers tight ring. Firstly, she repeatedly worked a lubed finger up to the second knuckle, eventually working up to using a second finger alongside the first. For her part Georgina held on tightly to the redhead as she worked away; it seemed their climax's had inspired them to form a partnership of mutual support. While Phillipa was preparing Georgina, Lucy watched on wolfishly, taking the lube and preparing a generous coating along the dildo. When she thought that Georgina had been prepared properly Lucy announced "Okay Phillipa hold her buttock apart for me."

It wasn't thirty seconds before the blond felt something hard and plastic probing against her back door. Georgina had never even contemplated taking something inside her anus before but somehow Lucy's need for her to do so now went without question. The head was engaged and although there was a small stab of pain, it was over in an instant and the tingling from the lubricant provided enough distraction for her to take the rest of the dildo as it slowly but surely worked its way inside. While Lucy was doing this, Phillipa was stroking Georgina's back and buttocks, whispering encouragement "You're doing so well, just keep relaxing back there. I can assure you that it will be worth it in the long run; I love having my butt fucked now."

The two shared a lingering kiss as Georgina started to push back at the intrusion in her ass, encouraged on by Phillipa's words. Previously she would have said that she would do anything for Lucy but now it seemed her determination to succeed was fuelled by a need to please the redhead she had only been introduced to that morning. The two clung to one another as Georgina continued to drive her pelvis back and forth in time with Lucy's thrusting. Around this point Phillipa reached her right hand down to feed two fingers into the blond's pussy while her thumb locked on the fleshy clitoris. It seemed tame to Phillipa having not that long ago having her entire hand inside the gasping perspiring blond but the triple sensations of Phillipa's fingers, thumb and the strap on dildo wedged in her ass had Georgina moan and writhing around until she came with a drawn out wail before slumping forward against the sofa.

12