Yummy Mummy

Story Info
Lesbian prays on Yummy Mummy's.
3.6k words
4.61
12.7k
17
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 12/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts initial reluctance of mature anal sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy.

----------

Phillipa had no idea that she was being observed, her focus was on her son splashing around in the shallow end of the municipal pool. His inflatable arm bands were helping him float even if they seemed to be hindering his ability to learn to swim -- 'one step at a time' she thought.

As they had entered the pool area, the thirtyish year old Mum had spotted and been consoled by the presence of two lifeguards on the opposite side of the pool. The older of the two was sat up on a highchair overlooking the pool while the younger of the two was leant down at the pool edge explaining something to two young swimmers mid-way down the pool.

Lucy was sat up on the highchair giving a full panoramic view of the pool area to help ward off potential problems. However, the vantage point also allowed her to spot potential conquests of the various MILFS that were usually in residence with their kids. Lucy had a strong maternal instinct to look out for the young in her care but she was also a predator where adults were involved -- female adults that is. She had realised in her mid-teen years where her sexual orientation lay and she had perfected her approach over the intervening years, so much so that her prey had no idea they were in her crosshairs until it was too late. Lucy was 27, slim with long lithe legs, toned arms and legs and luscious shiny chestnut hair that she wore up during working hours but down when she was reeling in her prey.

Her chest was barely registering a B cup which probably answered her fascination for a well-filled bra -- very much like Phillipa was demonstrating right now. The Mother had worn a full-bodice bathing suit that made her feel comfortable about her less-than-flat stomach but it did nothing to reduce the sheer dimensions of her 42DD tits and Lucy was finding it difficult to tare her gaze away from those magnificent tits. While her colleague Sam was continuing to chat with the two teenagers Lucy stepped down from her chair and tried to nonchalantly wander around the pool edge when in reality, she was purposefully heading towards the redhead's mum.

The boy was doing his best doggy paddle to make his way over to his mother and she was doing what she could from the poolside to encourage him, "Oh you're doing so well."

Lucy had made her way over to the pair and smiled warmly at the young boy as he grabbed hold of poolside and so she said "I can see we have our very own Aquaman soon. You're doing very well."

On hearing the praise from over her shoulder his mother half turned to Lucy and smiled before saying "It's his first time at the pool."

Lucy replied "In that case, I think he is indeed doing very well. I hope he enjoys it very much." It was at this point that she spotted the reason Mum wasn't in the pool with him, her ankle was bound in a tight bandage. Commenting on it to start a conversation she said "Oh that looks nasty" nodding at the ankle.

Phillipa waved her hand dismissively "It probably looks worse than it is. I twisted it slightly this morning just before coming out."

Lucy still winced and offered "I'm trained in both first aid and sports massage therapy. Come with me to the office and I'll get that looked at. The wrong strapping can do more long-term damage than good." Turning to her assistant she said, "Sam. Would you mind coming and keeping an eye on our next Aquaman while I take a look at a twisted ankle?" Phillipa just sat open-mouthed while all this was arranged, she would have turned down the help if she had been given a choice but it seemed like she wasn't going to be given a choice.

The other member of staff came over and crouched down at the pool saying to Phillipa's son "Well don't you look good at swimming" distracting him enough while Lucy helped Mum to her feet and then held her arm while they limped over to the nearby office.

"I can't thank you enough, you really didn't have to go to so much fuss," said Phillipa as she finally took a seat in the office with an accompanying heavy sigh.

"Nonsense" Lucy waved her hand nonchalantly "We can't have you hobbling around all day; besides I don't get to lay my hands on as much as I used to like doing while I was studying." Lucy knelt at the redhead's feet and took a gentle hold of her ankle saying, "You have beautiful feet."

Judging by the colour her face flushed, the young mum wasn't used to receiving compliments which would play beautifully into Lucy's hands. At least Mum replied, "Why, thank you."

Lucy continued to caress her feet as she looked up into the bright green eyes saying "I mean it. Too many people don't pay enough attention to their feet, you obviously do." She quickly removed the rather badly bundled bandage and made some tentative presses to see where the exact injury was making Phillipa wince at certain points but thankfully not at the most important points. Lucy then reached for Phillipa's other foot saying "Let's just check this one to make sure there are no underlying issues.

The redhead Mum thought it a bit strange but she didn't feel like she could offer any protest as the woman seemed to want to help her. While Lucy's right hand was feeling around Phillipa's foot, her left hand reached up and caressed her calf. Phillipa was too focused on the right hand to notice what the left was doing but Lucy worked her left hand up commenting "The Soleus muscle seems fine. Mmmm yes, the Calcaneal Tendon seems fine too." The left hand was now massaging further up, accompanied by "Mmmm, the Gastrocnemius muscle feels a little taught." Phillipa's head was spinning with all these new names and she had no comprehension of what they actually were. As Lucy's left hand gently caressed behind Phillipa's knee the brunette added "You have amazing legs, it's obvious you work out."

Phillipa's mind was fogging up at this kind of gentle attention, she managed to whimper "Thank you" but that took some effort to form those two words. Her feet and legs were being gently stroked and touched in ways that she had never experienced before. She was, shocked at how she was responding to the touches; she realised that her nipples were stood proud. She had always been self-conscious about how large her nipples were and she hoped that the brunette knelt before her wouldn't see them.

Lucy had seen them form prominent tents in the cups of Phillipa's bathing suit; you'd have had to be blind not to see them, however, she wasn't about to point that out to the young mum -- yet. Instead, she smiled inwardly at how well the redhead before her was reacting to her steering, just a few more steps and the delicious redhead with the phenomenal tits was hers. Lucy also didn't miss the Yummy Mummy squirm in the seat as she continued to work her skilled hands. Lucy sat back on her heels as she asked "Ok, can you stand up for me", as soon as Phillipa had followed that instruction she added, "Now take my hand and do a calf raise on your tip toes for me."

Phillipa thought nothing of taking the offered hand and started to flex her toes and calves but only got part way before letting out a yelp from the stab of pain in her right ankle. Lucy reached up and cradled the outside of both of Phillipa's thighs saying reassuringly "It's okay, I just needed to check something, rest easy for a minute."

Standing like she was the redhead had her next embarrassing realisation 'Oh god, my costume gusset is damp. What the heck is wrong with me? All the guard has done is feel around my muscle groups. Please God don't let her see the way I am.'

Lucy didn't see. What she did do though was smell the redhead's arousal; as she reached behind Phillipa's thighs at the back, her nose was hovering just an inch from the mound. Her direct line of sight saw the way the gusset had been sucked up into a prominent camel toe but it was the overwhelming odour of an excited pussy that drive Lucy further. She felt she was on the home straight as she leant forward ever so slightly and then placed a delicate kiss where the fabric of the costume leg gave way to soft skin.

The kiss jolted Phillipa back to reality as she looked down at the delicate little face that was being pressed into the flesh of her thigh. She gasped as she jumped in surprise and was primed to object but just then the words that she had been dreading -- and yet at the same time welcomed -- "You smell delicious, I hope you don't mind me doing this?"

The fog inside Phillipa's brain intensified. Yes, she did mind and yet she couldn't bring herself to say anything, neither could she bring herself to physically push the brunette knelt in front of her away. 'I must walk away' she considered to herself and still she stood there as another soft tender kiss was placed on her leg. Phillipa's fate was decided when Lucy reached up and inched the redhead's crotch aside. The fabric had enough give in it to expose her flame-haired pussy allowing her scent to waft freely as Lucy kissed her way towards the large erect clitoris. The brunette captured the firm nub between her lips and started to work a number on it.

The nub was first worked repeatedly back and forth between her lips. Phillipa's hips gave an involuntary lunge as pulses emitted from her crotch to shoot out to every nerve ending. Next Lucy clamped her lips on Phillipa's clit while she bettered it with the tip of her tongue. It had been so long since she had any degree of intimacy with her husband, of her making if truth be told, that this guard's 'assault' had rocked her to the core and robbed her of any ability to protest.

It felt so good having someone kiss and lick her in such intimate places, her husband would occasionally go down on her -- only after she had done the same for him -- but he was a complete novice to this woman knelt before her. 'But I'm not a lesbian' she said over and over in her head.

It wouldn't have mattered if she had voiced her thoughts out loud. Lucy had heard the very same words countless times in the past and her regular retort would have come out again, "You weren't, but you will be soon." Lucy wormed her tongue along Phillipa's moist labia which prompted her to stretch the leg fabric further so that she could access the ultimate prize where she could burrow the enquiring tongue deeply inside her new lover. Phillipa couldn't help herself, while she gasped, thrust her hips and gave little juddering convulsions she had to steady herself by gripping the side of Lucy's head for support. It wasn't the most comfortable for Lucy but she knew any discomfort for her in the short term would pay dividends in the long term.

Over in the junior's pool, a certain young superhero was oblivious to his mother's absence. Sam was checking her watch every so often. She knew her colleagues' taste in women, she had been propositioned herself but had turned the offer down as she was very much heterosexual and didn't want any part of Lucy's world although that didn't prevent her from covering for Lucy when she was on 'the hunt' as she liked to refer to it.

Phillipa's orgasm hit and hit hard as she convulsed in spectacular fashion that robbed her of the ability to stand her weight on her feet. Lucy eased the young mum to sit back down on the chair behind her, she didn't cover the flame-haired pussy up but stood up leaving the fabric stretched out of the way. Phillipa still wasn't 100% conscious but Lucy wasn't about to look this gift horse in the mouth. Her stance allowed her to reach up for the shoulder straps of Phillipa's costume and tug them down each arm so that her large breasts could be freed. The brunette wasted no time and lunged forward to wrap her lips around the large rubbery nub of Phillipa's left breast, they were quite beautiful. Phillipa had enough sense to question in a gasped, tentative voice "What are you doing?" without actually resisting.

"Shhhh" beckoned Lucy while continuing to lap and suck at the extraordinary large pink nub before her. In previous seductions she had blackmailed the yummy mummy at this point saying that the room had a surveillance camera and that she would release the footage if the mother failed to do as Lucy stipulated, allowing the brunette free reign over the body before her. There wasn't a camera in place but Phillipa wasn't in that club as she was yet to show any kind of reluctance to what Lucy had planned. She was now nursing Lucy's head against her breast as a cacophony of sucking and licking sounds could be heard by anyone who decided to press their ear against the closed door.

Lucy continued to pull on the straps so that the costume was pulled down further. All the while Lucy's tongue and lips were working on Phillipa's nipples and the redhead's head spun in response to the unfamiliar sensations careering around her being. In a clearer head, Phillipa would have pushed this younger woman away, this wasn't right, it wasn't proper and yet...

... and yet the fabulous sensations had her heart racing like never before. She had always classed herself as having an active sex life with her husband but she couldn't shake the voice in her head that was screaming 'he has never made you feel this way in all the years you have been together'.

Lucy could only gauge the progress she was making by the feedback she was getting from the Yummy Mummy's body and it all screamed that the new sensations were being appreciated. The brunette had chalked up some impressive conquests over the years but Phillipa's amazing tits and simply sensational nipples made this conquest so very special. The way the large rubbery nub felt on her tongue and between her lips just made the guard want to devour them all the more and the more Lucy worked them over, the more the redhead squirmed below her.

While her conquest was still not processing things properly Lucy decided one last step was needed. She pulled back slightly -- much to Phillipa's disappointment -- and tugged the rest of Phillipa's suit out of the way until it lay at the young Mum's ankles. Lucy dived between Phillipa's legs, spreading them as wide as possible and resumed her assault on the enflamed clitoris. The current position allowed for easier access this time. It felt so very natural to have her lips wrapped around the nub so that she could suck on the muscle and beat it repeatedly with the tip of her tongue. "Oh my god" gasped Phillipa in return as she began to hurtle towards her next climax. Her previous one outclassed anything she had experienced before but when this one hit, she very nearly lost consciousness.

Lucy had one final card to play and while the redhead was recovering in the seat the brunette hopped up on the edge of the desk, quickly discarded her panties and held her legs wide apart as Phillipa slowly came down from cloud nine. Pointing to her splayed labia Lucy instructed "Now it's your turn to pleasure me."

Phillipa looked aghast at the sight before her, "But I...I... I'm not a... lesbian" she finally managed to say as she looked up into Lucy's downcast gaze.

Lucy reached forward and placed one hand behind the young mum's head "Neither was when I first tried it" She pulled Phillipa's head forward as she added "You've had two climaxes to my none, I think that's a favour that needs repaying. Besides the quicker you get me off, the sooner you're back with your son." By this point, she had mashed the redhead's face into her excited pussy. She just loved being a woman's first all-girl experience but this yummy mummy was an especially sweet achievement. Lucy was pleased when she felt Phillipa's tongue tentatively work its way up and down her splayed labia and so she cooed her encouragement "That a girl, you're doing very well for your first time."

Phillipa was relishing how silky soft the other woman's labia felt on her lips and tongue but it was when her tongue enquired too far down that she tasted a tangy sensation that she just needed to be explored further. The nearer her tongue got to the brunette's opening, the more intense the flavour became until she was working her tongue over and over, figuring this was the quickest way to get the other woman off. In fairness, she may have been doing this to conclude their meeting but the reality hit her like a ton of bricks later on when she realised, she enjoyed what had happened.

Lucy was gasping and groaning through her experience but still had enough presence of mind to guide the young mum, "Take my clit between your lips and suck hard on it." The brunette was thrilled when Phillipa followed the instruction to the letter and this, when combined with the knowledge that this was the first pussy the mum had sucked on tipped the guard over the edge and she pressed down further to mash her pussy into the redhead's face. Lucy was left panting and she had to suppress a giggle when Phillipa pulled her face away as her jaw and lower face were covered in a sheen of Lucy's juices. The brunette pulled the other woman up and mashed her lips aggressively against Phillipa's who meekly stood there allowing this other woman to do as she pleased while the redhead stood there completely naked -- ignoring any discomfort her ankle may have had before.

While Phillipa quickly redressed Lucy said with an authoritative voice "What's your phone number? I'll be wanting a repeat of this sometime soon." Again, Lucy was pleased by the redhead's meekness when she simply read off her number for Lucy to enter in her phone along with ringing the number to ensure it was legitimate. Lucy eyed the task of adding a description in her phone as if carving an electronic notch, not in a headboard but in her contacts list.

Phillipa exited the office and quickly retrieved her son from the toddler pool and onwards to the changing area. Sam had to chuckle as Lucy strode her way around the pool guessing this particular cat had gotten her special type of cream. Sam raised an eyebrow as she asked, "I take it you successfully managed to take mummy's attention from her ankle?"

Lucy smirked back, replying "Yes you could say that." The rest of the day was uneventful but the two colleagues were very surprised the following day when the busty redhead was making her way around the pool -- minus her child.

Sam dug her elbow into Lucy's ribs as she said, "Looks like your friend has decided to make a repeat appearance so soon after her introduction." She wasn't surprised when she saw a particularly smug sideways grin on Lucy's face.

The brunette made her way over to Phillipa and smiled broadly as she greeted her conquest from the previous day, "It's a very pleasant surprise to see you again, especially so soon after your last experience."

Phillipa stood still, obviously shaking ever so slightly as she wrung her hands together nervously "I hope you don't mind. It's just after yesterday... well, I can't focus my mind on anything else."

Lucy's smile broadened as she asked, "Were you lying in bed last night with your husband with your hands inside your panties?" Phillipa's face changed hew from pale white to a deep red as she blushed and nodded her head. "Good" replied Lucy, adding "Do you have to be anywhere anytime soon?" This time Phillipa's red hair jiggled invitingly as she shook her head. Lucy grasped her hand and tugged her in the opposite direction as she said "Good, that means we can have plenty of time to explore some more."

Despite her nervousness, this was music to Phillipa's ears. The brunette steered them through a couple of corridors to a room at the back of the complex marked 'Storage Room.' With nothing demanding on either woman's time, Phillipa was allowed all the time she needed to explore her new fascination with another woman's body and Lucy's coaching certainly opened a number of doors to the previously conservative wife and mother. Today saw her introduced to dildos and vibrators, the former being attached to a harness around Lucy's hips.

12