Yuri’s Tales 01: The Artist

Story Info
Yuri finds out she’s been volunteered to model for art class.
11.4k words
4.76
10.9k
16

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Yuri's stories are designed so they can be read independently if you so wish, although some small details may be best appreciated by reading them in order. The POV character herself is also left intentionally without description so the reader can imagine her as they so wish. If you want a cannon description, 'Yuri's Tales 0: Prelude' contains/will contain such a thing (depending on your time of reading, this story was released before 0).

Content tags: FF, F-Solo, ENF, public exposure, voyeurism/exhibitionism, only one naked, praise, degradation, light d/s, figure drawing

Disclaimer: Nude modeling for figure drawing is distinctly un-sexy, and not at all like it is depicted here. This is a fantasy. Don't blame me if you volunteer for such an event and find yourself disappointed.

***

I was never much of an artist. Sure, I can sculpt a passable knick-knack, or color inside lines someone else arranged, but anything more technical than that and I'm lost. At my college, though, we have a really great art program for aspiring painters, animators, and other 2D professions.

Now, I don't usually hang put with the artists, but they're generally fun, interesting people. Which is why it was odd that I was in the painting classroom in the middle of class. And even stranger that I was putting all of my effort into not hyperventilating and keeping my heart rate under control.

Being the only naked person in the room will have that effect.

Apparently 'figure drawing' is such an important skill that the art students had a whole week dedicated to it. And there I was, the day's model. Surrounded by twenty five or so students sitting behind easels and carefully examining the shape of my body.

Ding!

There was a soft chime, prompting me to change my pose. I had specific instructions to not take more than fifteen seconds to switch it up. Which was a problem, seeing as the only thing I had to cover myself with was a stupid pillowcase! So I would spend ten seconds just struggling not to show any more than I absolutely have to. Of course, the lights around me left almost nothing to the imagination.

I spent the remaining time trying to make my pose interesting enough to keep the students busy enough that they don't have time to ogle me. All while keeping in mind that I have to hold the pose for five minutes.

Ding!

Time's up. I freeze again, somehow laying across the simple wooden chair I've been using as a prop. My loose hair dangles to the ground, one arm tightly clinging to my chest while the other holds the top of the chair so I don't slip off. The bottom edge of the pillowcase is tight between my crossed legs. I hope it looks more elegant than it feels.

"That's perfect, Yuri! A wonderful pose to end the day on!" The teacher is bright and bubbly, doing her best to remind everyone that this is just a normal thing artists have to do. If I was sitting behind one of the easels I might have believed her, but from the little stage she'd set up... not so much. "So, for this last pose, your challenge is to capture fine details. Make a quick sketch of the pose, then add in little details in the way her hair falls or the wrinkles in the fabric. When Yuri moves on, you can use those little details to give your final picture more life!"

Oh, a good challenge! The should keep them extra busy, right? Logically I know that the students either don't care or they're just as embarrassed as I am, but that wasn't much defense against my blush reflex. I'm pretty sure passing aircraft thought my face was some sort of signal flare.

"Miss Campbell? Is this the kind of detail you mean?" A student asked a question. Another good distraction.

"Oh, not exactly." She addressed the student directly while speaking loudly enough for all of the students to hear the additional advice. She might be the devil himself in a cute wraparound skirt, but she was a very good teacher. "You can adjust the exact shape of body parts by looking at any reference image, so you should look for things that it would be difficult to find without recreating them. See how you've drawn the shape of her breasts? I already shared reference material for how gravity affects the softer parts of our bodies, but the way the fabric is fighting against her nipples is much more unique. Focus on that instead."

Just kill me now, Lucifer.

"Oh Amy, that's wonderful! Capturing the way just a little bit of her pubic hair is showing under the fabric will bring a lot of vividness to your final picture!"

My what?!?

"Time's almost up, make sure you've captured at least one detail that will help your final product. I don't think anyone's captured that on bead of sweat on her inner thigh, or the interesting double-image tan lines she has from a school bathing suit and a backless dress."

"Actually Miss Campbell, I think it's a bikini and a backless swimsuit."

"Are you kidding, Kevin? She would have a distinct line from the bikini top!"

"Maybe you would, Katey, but for all we know Yuri sunbathes topless!"

"You must be very confident in your sketches to bicker right before the timer's up." At the teachers words, both students went quite and an intense scribbling filled the room.

Five, four, three-

Ding!

"Time's up!" Miss Campbell clapped her hands while I shot up and quickly pulled the pillowcase over my exposed nethers. "You were wonderful, Yuri."

""Thank you, Yuri!"" The whole class chimed in at once, which only made me blush more.

"Um... Y-you're welcome, e-everyone." Miss Campbell, finally showing some mercy, turned off the stage lights and pulled a screen in front of me so I could change back into my school clothes. No sooner was it in place than I was rushing to yank my underwear back on. I didn't feel safe until my dress was securely buttoned, and even then I was wishing I'd worn something a little less flashy today. "Why do I always have to look so dang adorable?"

My muttering unnoticed, I collected my bag and stepped around the screen to sit and tug my shoes on. Normally the extra two inches of height they gave me made me feel more powerful, but right then I just wanted to go unnoticed.

Miss Campbell clearly heard my prayer, because she was coming over to talk to me about something. Wonderful.

"That really was lovely, dear, I'm not just trying to make you feel less anxious." I'd bet my cute tush she's about to ask me to cover another class. "I'm very glad, too, since I'll be seeing you again tonight."

"You'll... uh, what?" I am a master of eloquence. A silver tongued prodigy.

"Hmmm? The special honors session is tonight, dear. Did you forget?"

"Honors session? I thought It was just the one period?" I barely kept the panic out of my voice, although the thundering of my heart might have given me away regardless.

"Oh, no. I guess they didn't walk you through the schedule like they were supposed to, Yuri. There's another session tonight for the honors art class. You aren't double-booked, are you? The other class only has this one chance to do their own life drawing."

"I, uh..." Stay strong! Say no! It's such a shame, but I really- "Can't wait to be there!"

I'm such a push-over.

"That's wonderful, Yuri! I won't be there myself, since I have to cover the grading while my TA is with you, but it'll be a lot more relaxed than this! Just pose however you're asked to, you won't be asked for anything that's beyond your ability." The heart-melting smile of undiluted gratitude she pointed at me was almost enough to make it worth it. Almost.

***

I was early for the honor's session, waiting in the hall wearing a pretty pink sundress and trying not to strangle my purse strap too hard. I'd already lost one this month to the penguin incident.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when a someone lightly smacked the back of my head, grabbing my attention. "Yo, earth to Yuri! You in there?"

No. No way. I froze in place, the proverbial deer in the headlights. She's not... it couldn't be!

Piecing together the last of my will, I turned my head to meet her eyes. Her smirk was like a physical weight on me, making it hard to breath, hard to speak. She rolled her eyes, clearly thrilled by my wide eyes. "You just gonna stand there, or are you coming in? We have work to do, y'know."

Mary Kent. One of only three people from my high school who went to the same college as me, and the last person I'd ever expect to see in an honors class. She was taller than me by a full six inches, even in my heels. Brown hair pulled back in a little pony tail to show off her undercut and keep it out of her eyes. Slim and fit in the way someone who spent her weekends running from the cops tends to be.

"R-right." I finally squeaked out a response, my voice sounding small even in my own ears. She laughed shortly, grabbing my wrist to pull me into the studio and kicking the door shut behind me.

"Geeze, loosen up Yur'. It's just an art class, we do this all the time." She snapped the lock on the door shut so no one would walk in on us, a gesture I appreciated immensely. But something still felt wrong as I scanned my eyes around the dimly lit classroom. Mary saw my look flicked the overhead lights on, "See? There's not even a crowd like the intermediate art class. Just you and the only TA for the art teachers this semester."

My already pounding heart somehow kicked it up a notch. "J-just, uh, us?"

"Yup!" She had moved into the center of the room, putting easels away to clear the space. "That ought'a be a relief, right? I mean, we used to have gym together so it's not like i haven't seen your perky little... knees before."

I stepped slowly up to the raised stage, trying to ignore the shivers her teasing sent down my spine and focus instead on the real logic hidden in her words. It's nothing she hasn't seen. Nothing she can't see in the mirror. Just us girls, doing an art project.

Somehow I actually managed to steady my breathing, setting my purse behind the stage and looking around for somewhere to take off my dress. I realized quickly that it was silly to hide behind something when the only other person in the room was going to see me naked anyway, but I didn't want to give up the tiny amount of modesty I was afforded.

"You gonna strip, or were you hoping I'd come up there and help you out?" My spine went stiff, a shiver creeping down my body even as sweat began to bead on my brow under the stage spotlight. "I'd say we don't have all night, but we kinda do. No one's gonna kick us out, and I have all the keys to lock up, so..."

The thought of spending my whole night in here naked while Mary teased me finally got me to shake the webs out of my head. I gathered up all the courage I had, then borrowed a little extra to make up the difference so I could grab the hem of my dress and pull it over my head. I tossed it on my purse, barely managing to restrain the urge to cover myself. Instead I clasped my hands over my stomach. "Where's the- uh- Is there a cloth somewhere?"

"For draping? My-" Mary stopped suddenly, and I reflexively turned to look at her. She was staring at me, and for a brief moment I thought she might finally have found a shred of modesty. She did away with that thought by grinning and wolf-whistling at me. "Damn Yuri, did you wear that just for lil' ol' me?"

I glanced down at myself, at the simple white and pink underwear I had selected. It was modest, with just a little lace around the edges for flair. I felt my face flush deep red and couldn't bring myself to look back at her. "I mean... I didn't want to look frumpy if anyone saw..."

"Well, you aren't gonna hear me complain." She laughed, and pulled out her sketchbook to flip to a blank page. "Anyway, I was gonna say my project doesn't include the draping element like the class's. I'm graded on one-hundred percent anatomy."

"So, I-" I couldn't say it. I didn't want to think it.

"You won't be covering anything up!" It was like she was telling me I got upgraded to fly first-class. She watched me stand frozen under the spotlight for a long moment, then huffed out a small amused sound. "Feeling shy, huh? That's alright, I'm really digging the lingerie anyway. Why don't you strike a pose and I'll warm up a bit? We can work up to full-frontal."

I wanted to thank her, or beg her to let me just leave, or scream meaninglessly just to get all the tension out of my chest, but all I could do was stare incredulously. Mary was trying to make me comfortable? Mary? The bully that used to flip my skirt and announce the color of my panties to anyone who would listen?

She rolled her eyes at me again. "Geeze, Yur. It's not that weird y'know. You realize you're the one doing me a favor, right? No one's forcing you to do this. There's no penalty if you turn around and walk away, except that I won't be able to draw from a live model."

That actually made a lot of sense. I forced myself to relax a little, finally managing to meet her eyes again. She looked... earnest. Thankful. "Right." I had to clear my throat and repeat myself just to hear my own voice. "Right. Thanks for... that."

Mary nodded, and I took a seat on the chair, trying to think of a pose that would be interesting for her and comfortable for me to hold. She took my hesitance to mean I was still unsure about going through with this (and she was probably right), so she addressed me in a firm but gentle tone, "Yuri, you can tell me if you want to stop, okay? I'll be sad, but I'm not gonna try and force you to do this if you're that uncomfortable. Just be honest with me, alright? Tell me how I can make this easier for you."

I thought about that for a moment. What could she do? I was already willing to pose for her, at least wearing this much. I was just so self conscious about every little thing. Suddenly, a thought skipped right over my filter and out of my mouth before I could really consider it, "Could you tell me what to do?"

We stared at each other for a minute, the corner of Mary's mouth twitching slightly. "Elaborate?"

"Like, tell me how to pose." I clarified, gesticulating wildly as though I could fight off the misconceptions I must have created. "I mean, I'm already kind of freaking out about this whole thing, and then I spend the whole time you're drawing wondering if you're just putting up with me or... you know."

She giggled, covering her mouth with a hand that wasn't nearly big enough to hide her grin. "Yeah, I can do that. Are you ready to start?"

I nodded before I could psyche myself out. "As I'll ever be."

"Alright then. Cross your legs and put your hands behind your head." I did as she instructed, primly putting one knee on top of the other and keeping my thighs pressed together, then weaving my fingers to help my arms stay up. "Lean back a little more, try to relax. This will be easier if you're not as stiff as a rod."

I took a breath, then scooted my butt forward on the seat, leaning back and letting my shoulders fall. She made a small noise of approval in her throat, then picked up her pencil and began to work.

She was quiet for a few minutes, her eyes flicking between me and the paper. She almost seemed like a different person while she worked, suddenly focused and serious.

I realized, slowly, that watching her work was calming me down significantly. She was so intent on the page, it was almost as if she didn't even realize that I was wearing practically nothing. Without that assurance, I'm certain I would have been freaking out from beginning to end.

When her pencil stopped moving, the anxiety came back in full. Her drawing hand settled into her lap, and her eyes moved over me in a way that was significantly less academic. I felt a new tension grow deep in my gut, making me feel slightly light-headed and unfocused. Before it became too much, Mary flicked her eyes back to my face with a knowing little smile. "Sorry Yur', just thinking about what position I want you in next." She wiggled her eyebrows, the double entendre bad enough to make me groan even as it made me blush. "Alright, let's get you comfy. Lay down on the stage."

I stood from the chair and slid it back before lowering myself to the smooth wood of the little platform. For the first time, I was glad that the stage lights were so warm. Mary pondered me for a moment, opening and closing her mouth a few times, her brow scrunching as she tried to find a way to concisely tell me what she wanted. Finally she huffed and stood up, leaning over me with her hands on her hips. "I'm a painter, not a writer. This would be easier if I just moved you myself. Is it alright if I touch you?"

I thought about it, my heart rate ticking up again. But when I opened my mouth to protest, I found that it really didn't sound bad, per se, just... intimate. I closed my mouth hesitantly and just nodded.

Clearly pleased with my acquiescence, somehow Mary managed to keep her mouth shut as she knelt next to me. She used my ankle to move one of my legs, bending the knee until my foot was flat on the ground. Then she took my wrists, putting one hand on the thigh of my extended leg and the other on my chest just below my sternum. She tapped the hand on my thigh, "Spread your fingers."

I did as I was told and she nodded before returning to her seat and retrieving her supplies. Again, we fell quiet as she sketched. I found myself watching her eyes, fascinated by the way she moved mechanically across my body, taking in details and distilling them onto the page.

This time, when she finished her drawing she didn't ask me to move. Instead, she stood and stepped up onto the stage, sitting in the chair I had vacated so she could look at me from a different angle. "You know, that's always the annoying thing about figure drawing in class. A good model can be so dynamic, but I only get to draw them from one angle for each pose. Since I have you all to myself tonight, I thought I'd have some fun with it."

She drew while she talked, and I found it harder to watch her this time. Something about the angle made my spine tingle with restless energy. The way she was perched above me, looking down and capturing me onto her page. I had to resist the urge to squirm, not wanting to ruin her sketch.

"Alright-" she turned the page in her sketchbook before setting it on the chair and kneeling next to me again, "We're going to start stripping you now."

"O-okay." I did squirm at that, the intensity in her eyes making me want to hide, or run, or... something.

"Sit up." She helped pull me into a sitting position, then lifted my knees to my chest and pushing them to the side, so I was sitting half on my ass and half on my hip, body rotated slightly. I had to use one arm to keep my torso upright, which also had the effect of sticking out my chest a little. "Perfect, now put your other arm across your chest and I'll unhook you."

I did as I was told, holding the cups of my bra tightly against my chest as Mary moved behind me and carefully unhooked the strap. She slid her fingers across my back, and I had to bite my tongue to keep myself from gasping. Her fingers sent goosebumps up my spine that were completely unrelated to the temperature of her digits. She lingered there, her hands sliding up to my shoulders as she looked me over. I had to dismiss the idea that she was taking a moment just to feel my skin. She must have been checking to make sure she was happy with the composition.

"Your skin is so soft." I've never been so conflicted about being complimented. "Are you alright? Not going to bail on me?"

"I'm alright." My voice was significantly steadier that it had any right to be. "Do I look alright?"