Yuyi's White Master Ch. 03

Story Info
Yuyi begins her training as White Master's slave.
12.4k words
4.31
13.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 06/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay and slavery. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

* * * * * *

Yuyi woke up the next morning. Again, she had no way of knowing it was morning. There were no windows in her cell or the harem, and the lights were on all night. She was awoken by the clicking of the other cells as their doors opened automatically. The other women filed down the hallway in an orderly fashion. Ignoring her entirely.

Yuyi, finally free of her chains, walked to the bars of her cell. She tried to observe what she could about the women. 5 women passed her door, walking from the right. The second woman she guessed was 'Rice Monkey' by her facial features. She looked Japanese. Five women to her right. Plus Yin and Yang's cells were to her left. From the amount of time it took White Master to reach her cell from the door at the end of the hallway, there were probably 3 or 4 cells in total to her left. That meant there were probably nine or ten cells in total. She guessed there were ten. A nice round number. But the real question was: where was she? Was this the only hallway? Or were there more women? Ten more? A hundred?

She jumped at the sound of a metallic door opening. That door only opened for one reason: White Master was entering the harem.

White Master stopped in front of her cell. He was carrying a bucket of water. Why would she need water? She had a sink in her cell...

"Approach the cell door, Chinky," he commanded. He still hadn't disactivated her collar, meaning if she talked, or even made a sound, she would receive a painful shock.

He reached out toward her neck with a device, and her collar clicked, and came off. He reached behind his back, and produced a new collar.

"Put this on, Chinky. Gotta make sure you have a full charge."

Yuyi obeyed. Clicking the new collar in place behind her neck.

"Good girl, slut." He teased. Then he picked up the bucket, and unceremoniously drenched Yuyi with the water. It was freezing cold. She shrieked in surprise. Not used to such cold water. Her involuntary shriek cause her new collar, fully charged, to punish her with a sharp electric pain to the side of her neck. The freezing water only serving to amplify the electricity, making it even more painful.

White Master laughed. He clearly used freezing water on purpose. Knowing it would bring about such a response.

"The other slaves are off showering. They get a hot shower every day. You still need to earn that right, Chinky. As you will see, the more you embrace your new situation, the more comfortable your life will be. Now clean yourself off. I will be back in a minute with another bucket of ice water to rinse you off. He tossed a small toiletry bag into the cell.

With that, he left. He never even gave Yuyi a chance to ask a question. Why would he? Rule number one: never speak unless spoken to. Her mouth was for sucking dick. Her White Master didn't care what she had to say.

Shivering, she reached down and picked up the bag. Inside was a small bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap. She quickly started shampooing her hair. Followed by washing herself with the soap. She paid special attention to her legs and ass, which had been sitting in her own piss for her first couple days here. Before she finally agreed to be White Master's willing slave, and therefore earned the freedom to be unchained from the wall of her cell.

White Master returned 5 minutes later. Yuyi braced herself for the cold. Determined to stay silent and avoid another painful shock. Again, White Master doused her head to toe with the freezing water. This time, Yuyi managed to successfully stay silent. As she stood there shivering, she stared at the ground. Watching the suds and water disappear down the drain on the floor.

"I'm impressed, Chinky. You are a quick learner. They say Asians are the best students." He teased. Then he tossed in another small bag.

"Shave your legs, Trim your nails, and put on your makeup. Make sure you are presentable when I return in an hour." He commanded. "And Chinky, I shouldn't have to say this, but I expect your pussy to be smooth at all times. The only hair on your body should be on your head. Got it, slut?"

Yuyi, still unable to speak, nodded meekly that she understood.

With that, White Master left. Yuyi just stood there, shivering. She guessed a towel was out of the question. Maybe that was a creature comfort she had to earn. To earn by sucking and fucking White Master's racist prick.

A few minutes later, the other women filed back into the hallway, and proceeded to their cells, which locked behind them. Yuyi noticed their hair was slightly damp. They had been showering as well.

To be honest, so far, the morning wasn't as bad as she expected. Other than a little cold, and one painful shock, nothing bad had happened. She was even clean, which after days of being filthy, felt pretty good. She had tried to wash off using the sink, but that only helped a little.

She kept busy by doing as she was told. She looked into the second bag White Master had given her. Inside there was a razor, a small bottle of perfume, some lipstick, eyeliner, foundation, and some other makeup. There was also a folding combo brush/comb like you find in a hotel. It was simple, but everything she would need for a night out was there.

She started with brushing her hair, which was ratty. Then she would continue with shaving, figuring it would be best to apply the makeup when her hair and face had dried off.

As she brushed her hair, she looked at herself in the mirror. Her jet-black shoulder length hair was wet as she brushed it. Beads of water still dotted across her perky young breasts. Her dark almond brown eyes looked a little worn out. Dark circles had started to form underneath them due to the lack of good sleep. She missed her skin care products.

She finished brushing her hair, and propped one foot up on the sink to begin working on her legs. She hadn't shaved since she had been kidnapped. She wasn't sure how long it had been, but based on the stubble forming on her legs, it must have been four to five days since her last shave. She alternated using the sink water to dampen her legs, followed by soaping it up so the razor would glide smoothly over her toned calves.

When she had finished shaving her legs, she got to her pussy. Paying extra attention to make sure she didn't nick herself, she wrapped up by rinsing off as much soapy water as she could using the small sink in her cell. She ran her hands up and down her legs, feeling the smooth skin, and checking for any stubble she missed. She didn't want to give White Master an excuse to punish her.

She returned to the mirror to do her makeup. She did her best with what she was given. The foundation wasn't the brand she liked, and she didn't usually wear red lipstick. She just went for "presentable" as if she was going to give a presentation in class and wanted to look good. But nothing crazy. Finally, looking in the mirror, she fixed her now dry hair, combing it a couple times to get it just right.

Perfect. She looked just like she was ready for class back at her university. If she went to class buck naked. And instead of learning physics she was going to learn how to be a white man's gook sex slave.

Thinking of class, for the first time in a day, she wondered what was happening on the outside world. She had been so busy imagining what was going to happen, and so overwhelmed by the insanity and vulgarity of her new situation, that she had forgotten to wonder what was going on back home.

Was anyone still looking for her? Would they find her before White Master made her fuck him? What did her parents and friends think? She was missing class. If she was rescued, would all her classmates know she had become part of a white man's harem?

She was sure her parents were looking for her. Even if the police gave up, they would hire a team of private investigators to find out what happened to her. They would come over from China themselves and lead the search. They had to find her... Right? But what about the other women? Surely they had family looking for them too. They had been here much longer, and no one had succeeded.

She tried to think about how she was taken. The last thing she remembered was being out with friends. They were at a local college bar, celebrating a classmate's birthday. She tried to remember how she got home... Why was it so fuzzy.... Surely she had taken an Uber. Her friends wouldn't let a pretty girl like her walk home alone. But for the life of her, she couldn't remember getting home.

If she was roofied, the police would find the camera footage, and track her down from there. If she was taken on the way home, surely Uber had a way of informing the police who the driver was. There had to be some clues, right? But what was taking so long?

* * * * * *

She heard the metal door creek open. Had it been an hour already?

White Master smiled when he saw her. He opened the door, and entered her cell.

"Present yourself, Chinky." He commanded.

Chinky stood up off her cot, and faced him. He smiled as he walked around her, devouring her body with his eyes.

"Much better." he said as he reached out and cupped her perky breasts. Her body reflexively jolted at the feeling of his rough hands rubbing against the smooth skin of her breasts. "Nervous, Chinky?" He laughed.

Next he walked behind her again, and she gasped as she felt him reach down and grope her petite ass. He definitely wasn't shy about touching his newest toy. He swatted down and ran his hands up and down her freshly shaved legs. Enjoying feeling the soft skin. Yuyi was so scared, but she was also excited. Was he going to fuck her now? Sure she was 'prepared', but he had also said she needed to be 'trained' before he would fuck her. What did that entail? Either way, she blushed from shame as she realized her pussy was reacting to his touch as he explored her body...

Suddenly, he reached up and cupped her pussy lips, sliding one finger along her slit. This caused Yuyi to let out a slight moan, which of course caused her collar to emit a stinging shock into her neck. Her legs buckled. From the shock? From him groping her cunt? She wasn't sure, but as she started to sink, he used his grip on her pussy to hold her up, putting pressure directly on her clitoris.

It was all Yuyi could do to avoid moaning loud enough to set off her shock collar. She was so focused on staying silent, she couldn't stop herself from wiggling against his finger in her slit.

"Well, well, well... look who is already wet from letting a white man feel up her sexy young body?" White Master teased as he withdrew his hand from between her legs. "Looks like you are a naturally submissive slut after all..."

Yuyi did her best to regain her composure. She stood at attention again, as her White Master stepped closer. He reached up and grabbed her chin between his thumb and and fore finger. Turning her head to one side, and the the other, he looked at her makeup.

"This will not do. Your eye liner is not thick enough. You need to lay it on thick to make yourself look extra whore-ish. And extend it more to the sides. I like my chinks to highlight their slanted eyes. Got it, Chinky?"

Again, all she could do was nod meekly. Unable to speak.

"Now, for the rest of the day, you will learn your daily routine. When your cell door opens, you are to follow the other girls. Throughout the day, you have various training classes to complete in order to keep yourself in fuckable condition. Physically and mentally."

He paused to look at her reaction. Yuyi was listening, and waited for him to continue.

"When the cell door opens, you will go straight to the first class with the other girls. If you are not in the correct room 60 seconds after your cell unlocks, your collar will automatically shock you until you arrive in the room. When the class is over, the door will unlock again. Same drill. You have 60 seconds to return to your cell, and close the door behind you."

Yuyi nodded obediently, waiting for him to continue.

"During each class, you will be given instructions. You will be monitored remotely. I have an AI that observes you at all times. Any disobedience, or even lack of enthusiastic compliance, will be punished with a shock."

'Artificial Intelligence?' Yuyi thought. 'How does this racist asshole have such advanced technology?'

"In addition, it records your shortcomings." White Master continued, "Based on your daily, weekly, and monthly scores recorded by both the AI and myself, you will be rewarded or punished appropriately. If you accept your natural place in the world, as my oriental slave, you will be rewarded with a more comfortable life here. If you don't you will have comforts taken away. At your lowly score, that will most like involve being chained to the wall again. Or worse."

Yuyi swallowed hard. She nodded, determined not to end up in chains again. The pain of having you arms chained behind you to the wall was bad. Not being able to lay down or sleep well was worse. But the worst part was the humiliation of not being able to use the toilet. Being forced to sit in your own filth.

"Great!" White Master declared happily. "I wish you a good first day of slut training, Chinky!"

With that, he left her cell. Yuyi was surprised to note that he turned right instead of going left to the exit. Then she heard why.

"Hey there, Slanty"

"Good Morning, White Master. How may I be of service."

'Slanty' must have been my neighbor to the right. Her cell was between mine and 'Rice Monkey'.

"You know the drill, baby girl. Time to sucky sucky fucky fucky your master's BWC."

Yuyi was still repulsed at the racial humiliation. Such a demeaning term. No doubt referring the accent of cheap whores in Thailand.

"Of course White Mastah!" Slanty's voice had instantly took on a demeaning accent with purposefully incorrect pronunciation. Yuyi heard White Master's belt buckle hit the floor. "Me ruv sucky sucky fucky fucky White Mastah rong time."

Yuyi laid down on her cot and listened as White Master face-fucked the girl next door. She knew that sooner or later, not only would she be the one gagging on his cock as he shoved it down her throat, but she would also be required to degrade herself and her race for his enjoyment.

"That's right you oriental bitch. Swallow my cock like the five dollar whore you are!" White Master groaned. Clearly enjoying the feeling of his cock penetrating a tight throat.

"Oh yes! Me ruv sucky sucky. Yerrow boys pay 5 dorrah sucky sucky. 10 dorrah fucky fucky. But White Mastah sucky sucky fucky fucky rong time. White Mastah no pay. Me ruv sucky sucky White Mastah..."

SLAP! Yuyi heard White Master slap the girl hard across the face. So hard the sound echoed down the hallway and came back.

"Shut up and choke on it, Slanty!"

Yuyi started massaging her breasts as she listened to the girl next door choke on his dick like an obedient toy. White Master didn't seem worried if the girl could breathe. Sometimes Yuyi swore it sounded like he would fuck her throat for 3 minutes straight without letting her come up for air. And when he did pull his cock out, she could tell Slanty was gasping for air. Too desperate for air to even continue her racist charade of roleplaying a cheap Thai hooker.

"That's enough sucky sucky. Time to fucky fucky!" White Master grunted. It sounded like Slanty was literally thrown onto her cot. Though her cot sounded more solid than Yuyi's. Maybe she had a real bed? A creature comfort for obediently playing the part of a 5 dollar whore?

"Yes White Mastah! Fucky Fucky rong time! Mastah want fucky fucky Slanty's ass? Or fucky fucky my cunt?" Slanty was challenging him.

"Lube up your ass, bitch." White Master responded. "Unless you want me going in dry."

Yuyi heard a wet spitting sound followed by the sloshing of spit being rubbed on Slanty's asshole.

"I ready, White Mastah! Stretch my Yerrow cunt with big white cock!" Slanty declared.

For the next thirty minutes, Yuyi listened to White Master alternate between pounding away at Slanty's ass and fucking her throat. For her part, the girl took it like a champ. Moaning, groaning, and screaming in ecstasy as her body was violated and used. And the whole time maintaining the racist accent of an uneducated Southeast Asian streetwalker.

Yuyi wasn't sure when her hand moved from her breast to her cunt. But as Slanty came for the third time next door, Yuyi came too. This was her first orgasm since she got here. All the horniness had been building up inside of her. And in her trance listening to Slanty get fucked on the other side of the wall, she had let the pressure build up inside her gut. And as she heard Slanty scream 'Fill my tight yerrow ass with your hot white seed!', Yuyi's orgasm swept over her with violent force. Rocking through her body like a flood of pleasure.

The only problem was, with such an intense orgasm, she couldn't possibly stay quiet. She screamed out as she came. Her screams of pleasure mixing with screams of pain from the collar shocking her. But as it shocked her, she just kept shrieking as her pussy squirted all over her cot. Finally, after 45 seconds of pleasure and pain, she collapsed.

She laid there panting. What had she just done? Did she really just get off to a woman degrading herself while being abused by a white slave owner? And the pain from the shock collar... did that make her orgasm better? Did she enjoy the pain?

"Well, well, well... Look who made a mess of herself..." She heard White Master smugly taunting her from outside her cell.

Exhausted, she just turned her head to the side to look at White Master. She didn't even get up, just nodded yes.

White Master was holding the remote. He shocked her again. Holding down the button. He smiled contently as he watched her screaming and writhing on her cot. Noting that it wasn't all pain. She was enjoying it.

Before she could cum again, he released the button. Leaving her laying there out of breath.

"Better get cleaned up quickly, slut." He stated with a smile, looking at his watch. "First class starts in 5 minutes."

Yuyi, sluggishly got up and went to the sink to wash her hands. She tried to wash all her pussy juice off her thighs and cunt. But there was too much to get in time.

* * * * * *

Soon, the cell door clicked open. She knew the 60 second countdown had begun.

She rushed out into the hallway, falling in line behind the other girls. She tried to look into the other cells, but as soon as she turned her head, she received a shock. She tried again, and received a second shock. The message was clear. Keep looking forward. Now it made sense why the other girls never looked into her cell when they walked by.

What she did see from her couple quick glances before being corrected, was that the other cells were nicer than hers. Beds, towels, blankets etc. They had creature comforts that she was definitely longing for.

As they entered a room off to the right, across the hallway from the second cell, Yuyi realized it was a small workout studio. The door clicked shut behind them. There were two rows of five yoga mats. Yuyi took her place on the empty mat. She followed the lead of the other girls, and faced forward towards the TV.

Looking at the girls in the row in front of her, Yuyi noticed something interesting. Every woman here had the same tattoo on their lower back. Well, not the exact same tattoo. But the idea was the same. The tattoo on the woman in front of her said 'MADE IN JAPAN'. But other ones said 'KOREA' or 'CHINA' instead.

After a moment, the TV turned on, and a nude Asian woman appeared. She led them in a series of workout exercises and stretches. Yuyi got that point. White Master wanted his slaves to stay in shape. The workout wasn't super strenuous, but it was high intensity. Yuyi's heart rate was up and she was definitely breaking a sweat.