Zach Ch. 02: The Widow's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilog:

"Marie you have to stop over after work. Zach stopped by and just loves my swollen belly. Yes, he fucked me already! I came so many times I wet the kitchen floor! What? Right now his beautiful thick cock is deep up my ass and he's pounding me into the kitchen table. Marie, hold on - I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming! Damm there goes my pussy spray again!"

"Hold on again."

"Zach ram that cock up my ass. Drop your hot cum deep inside. Oh, dammmm I feel your cock shooting your loads. Five, Six, Seven! It's so hot. I can feel the baby kicking my belly under the table. My big tits are squashed flat. You're pushing so hard on my back. Squeeze all your cum all up my ass. It has missed your thick cock so badly."

"Marie, get over here as soon as you can. Zach is killing my poor pussy and ass. OK I gotta go. I gotta use my mouth to clean a cock. Yea, see you soon! Bye!"

Further that day;

"So Marie how did your trucker take you getting pregnant?"

"I told him if he got me pregnant he could have my ass every time he came home from a long haul. He thinks the baby is his and will buy the story that the two girls look alike because they are cousins. Now get your big thick long cock up my ass and pound it deep and hard and fill it up with your hot cum."

I'm gonna have to make plans to be back for the babies' birth. After all four tits dispensing mother's milk sounds like something I'm sure to enjoy.

12