Zach Helps Aunt Olivia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had lost her balance and her face was pushed hard against my groin and I grew concerned for her need to breathe. I pushed her head back and let my cock slide out of her wet dripping mouth. She pushed back against me and gently kissed my cock and licked my balls. Very carefully she took each ball sack into her mouth and massaged each with her wet tongue. She ended her taste with kissing my cockhead and looking up at me with her dark doe eyes.

I stood her up and moved behind her. I worked my now pussy soaked shorts off my shoes. I pushed her forward and bent her down on the same sack of feed. I lifted her skirt onto her back and she moaned. Her thick pussy lips dripped swollen between her ass cheeks. With her thighs spread I could see the doorway into her vagina was pulsing like it was winking at me. I moved beside her and ran my hand across her plump ass cheeks then slapped her ass a few times. I also slapped her pussy lips and her nectar pulsed out to wet my fingers. She moaned but did not fuss or say stop. I saw a leather strap on a stall door and went and got it. I snapped it in my hands and asked Morgan if she wanted to taste this dark leather.

She moaned but said nothing as her ass twitched in anticipation. I touched her ass and through my powers softened her nerve endings. I then brought the strap down across her ass and listened as Morgan moaned. I spent several minutes strapping her ass and thighs lightly, not for pain but for her obvious pleasure. The snap of the belt echoed off the walls of the barn as it kissed her ass. She was getting stimulated by the belt and I could see thick pussy honey leaking down her thighs. I ran the belt up her thighs to gather her scented juices. I used that wet belt to turn her ass and thighs all red.

When I stopped Morgan was breathing heavily and moaning. Her ass was pulsing and still pushing back seeking the belt. Pussy honey was pouring out from her red pussy lips because the belt had landed there several times. I ran the strap across her inflamed pussy lips gathering a puddle of pussy juice. I brought the strap to her face and told her to kiss it. She kissed the strap then licked her own nectar off the belt and moaned over and over lost in her own lust.

"Fuck me Zach! Fuck me with your huge cock! Fill my naughty cousin cunt with your fat long cock and make me cum all over it. Fuck me hard and deep and don't stop even if I beg and cry. Fuck me till I spray all over your cock and balls as you drown my cunt with your hot thick cum!" Morgan begged.

"My, aren't you a naughty little cousin slut. Maybe you take after your horny mother. Maybe you're a big cock girl wanting a big cock to destroy your needy cunt. Well get ready to take my monster and don't you dare beg for me to stop!"

I moved up behind Morgan and grabbed my swollen cock. "Pull your fat ass cheeks open and show me what I own now," I growled. She reached back and pulled her ass open and showed me her dark star. I watched as it twitched and winked at me. I took my fat cock in my hand then slapped her asshole with my plum dickhead. I slapped it several times each time watching it trying to open.

I moved down and slid my cockhead through her wet black curls opening her labia to the hot juice that dripped there. I massaged her fat clit with my pre-cum dripping cockhead and release my power and brought her to another orgasm. She lost the strength in her arms and released her ass and fell forward more onto the bags of feed.

"Oh fuck Zach! How do you make me cum so quick and so hard? Fuck me wherever that fat cock wants! Destroy my cunt or my dirty ass. I am your slut now. I have no way to stop you. I have no wish to stop you. Fuck me now! Fuck me hard and deep. Do it! Do it now!" she begged.

I placed my fat cockhead at the hot wet entrance to her vagina and pulled her hips backwards hard and in one thrust filled her cunt with my fat eight inches. She screamed as I gave her another orgasm and she sprayed my balls and groin with her hot thick girl cum. She shook on my cock for several minutes moaning curses and nonsense sounds.

I didn't give her a chance to recover and started pounding her cunt with my hard cock. My heavy balls slapped against her now swollen clit giving her a shock with each contact. My forward thrusts buried my cockhead deep down her hot cunt against her internal lips causing her to huff each time. I felt her womb give way each time my fat cockhead pounded that doorway. Morgan moaned with the pain and the pleasure she was receiving.

"Deep and hard Zach! Just like that! Make me your cock slut. Ruin my cunt! Push it open with your fat long cock. Make me your barn bitch, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she moaned lost to her desires and lust.

I ran my thumb under her pussy and rubbed her clit to yet another orgasm. I brought that pussy cum covered thumb up onto her anus and pushed it in deep to my palm. Morgan pushed back seeking even more cock and thumb. She took over and started riding back on my cock hard and fast. I felt her pulsating her pussy on my thick cock and her ass chute on my thumb.

I knew she was close to a final huge orgasm what would knock her unconscious. I started jack hammering my cock into her surrendering cunt and pounded it deep. I felt her cunt grab my cock and her womb squeeze my cockhead. That pushed me over the edge and I fired six, seven, eight salvos of my thick hot cum right into her womb. I knew Morgan would ache all the rest of the day but I just kept pounding her senseless with my swollen cock.

With one last salvo I pulled my thumb out of her ass and leaned heavily across her sweaty back. I bit her neck leaving a mark and tried to push my jerking balls into her cunt to like knot her like a bitch. Morgan was breathing heavily and was now passed out. I stood and pulled my cock out from her reddened swollen pussy lips. I circled my cock with my fingers and pushed our mutual cum down to my cockhead and dripped the fluids directly onto her asshole. On its own it twitched as if trying to suck the hot thick pudding deep inside.

I pushed my cockhead against her darkstar and her anal ring gave way slightly. Her anus kissed my dickhead and even passed out Morgan moaned and pushed back against my cockhead and shook her ass. I held back from pushing my cock deep into her other oven and I thought that tonight her darkstar would get its wish.

I took the water bottle from lunch and washed my bare chest, cock and balls. Out of the corner of my eye I caught movement and saw Aunt Olivia standing by the barn door. I don't know if she knew she was doing it but she was rubbing her mons over her dress. Aunt Olivia came up to me and hugged me tight pushing her warm dress covered tits against my bare chest. She reached down and stroked my cock and ball sack for a while. She pushed up her feet and pulled my lips to hers. She kissed me deeply swapping tongues for some time. She stopped and sighed deeply.

"Zach we don't know what you did to us but we now worship this cock. We will do whatever you say tonight and give you any part of our body for your pleasure. I just don't know what I'm gonna do without you when you go back to Aunt Kate," she whimpered and cried a bit against me.

"You're gonna raise that baby I dropped into your hungry womb and become a good mother to our daughter. And you're gonna call my mom when your time is due and get her help. Now you better help your daughter into the house. She's gonna need a soaking bath to get her ready for tonight. I have more work to finish up the list of chores. I didn't know when I drove up here it would include making love to three beautiful cock hungry women!" I laughed and slapped her ass. "Now get going and make me a good dinner. I'll need my strength for later tonight." I laughed again.

I watched as Aunt Olivia rubbed her belly where our daughter was now starting her life. Then she walked up behind Morgan. Lost in her thoughts she ran her fingers along Morgan's pussy gathering up my leaking cum. She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked off my cum batter. She did this several times until Morgan began to stir. Mommy Olivia helped her daughter to stand then they walked out the barn and across the yard and into the house.

I put my pussy soaked shorts back on and put my used heavy package away. I worked for several more hours working up a sweat again. I finished up and put all the tools away and sat down on a sack of feed and pondered how tonight would go. I knew all three would want to go another round. I knew I was blessed with a fat long cock and a heavy set of balls that could recharge quickly and provide loads of hot thick cum. I knew I would need all my sexual ability and power tonight.

I kicked off my dirty boots on the porch then walked into the kitchen and all three women were preparing dinner. I pulled Aunt Olivia into a hard embrace and kissed her deeply. She melted into my arms and naked sweaty chest when I released my power into her. She moaned deeply when her panties got wet and her legs lost her strength. She finally broke the embrace and told me I smelled and needed a shower before dinner.

I kissed Morgan just as deeply and ran my hand down her back and squeezed her ass. "Go easy Zach my poor ass is still aching from the punishment you gave it. It was difficult to soak in the tub sitting on my sore ass. It's like I could remember each swat you gave it and feel the pain and pleasure all over again. I cleaned it all nice for you later, even deep inside there. I told mom she better clean out her own backdoor and she blushed deep red. But I heard her moaning in the bathroom later and I think she got it all ready for your fat long cock," she whispered that last part.

I grabbed Connie's hand and told her I needed her help to wash me. She had a deer in the headlights look but let me pull her upstairs and into the master bathroom. "Undress me!" I ordered her. She slowly knelt on the tiles and took off my socks. Then with shaking hands she unzipped my wet shorts and worked them off me. Since I go commando my hardening cock slapped under her chin and she took in a deep shocked breath. "Take it in your mouth Connie. Take it in deep and give it a good clean!" I growled.

Not using her hands Connie's lips grabbed my fat plum dickhead and sucked it into her mouth. Holding onto my thighs she leaned forward and slowly let my long cock slide along her tongue to reach the back. She took in a deep breath and pushed forward. Her throat made a swallowing move as my cockhead entered her tight throat. She gruffed but pushed forward until her lips kissed my groin. Her wet warm tongue pushed out and licked my balls.

She kept my cock in her throat as she massaged my cockhead by swallowing the saliva building up in her mouth. I was warming her feminine bits and could smell her scent in the room. I pulled down her pussy honey and soaked her panties. She moaned and slowly pulled back off my fat cock and ended by kissing my cockhead. I patted her red hair and told her she was a very good cousin slut then pulled her to stand before me. "Strip and get in the shower," I ordered her.

She blushed as she began unbuttoning her blouse. Her nice navel oranges sized tits sat proudly as she dropped her blouse. Her dark rose aureoles crinkled and her nipples firmed and pushed out like dark pinky tips. She unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the floor. Her cute pink panties had a very dark wet spot covering her labia. "You make me so wet Zach," she whispered as she pushed her panties down and off.

Off her toe Connie flipped up her panties and caught them in her hand. She moved against me then held her panties wet spot against my nose. I breathed in deeply and my cock shook and found its way against her wet pussy lips. She gripped it and placed my fat cockhead against her swollen clit and moved it in circles around her nub. I released my power and she came on my cockhead and sprayed her warm pussy juice against my thighs and the bathroom tile.

While shaking her pussy on my cock she let my cockhead enter just the doorway of her vagina. Warm juices dripped on my cock and down to the floor. I reached between us and gripped and twisted her nipples and listened as she moaned and shook. I stepped back and turned on the shower water. "Get in and wash me up," I growled.

Connie let me get wet then reached for the scented female soap and washed me bare handed. She did my back and ass even cleaning my crack and butt hole with her bare fingers. She moved me to turn and surprised me when she quickly took my cock back into her mouth. She popped my cock out and stood and washed my chest. She then went back to her knees and washed my thighs and legs. She soaped her hands and softly took my balls and washed them clean.

My cock got special care and I thought I would enjoy painting her face with my warm cum. I turned off the shower and pushed my cockhead against her lips and she opened wide. I slid my long cock against the back of her throat and she gagged a little. Using my power I eased her gag reflex and pushed my plum cockhead into her throat. I grabbed her wet hair and pulled her head back and my whole cock slid down her throat.

I could see the bulge my fat cock made on her neck. Connie moaned then her tongue came out and licked my balls. Her face was turning red so I pulled my cock out. She grabbed the base of my cock and said, "Again Zach, do it again. Stuff your fat cock down my throat and fuck my face. I want your cum! I wanna drink your man milk. I want it to fill my mouth and my stomach. Now fuck my face!" she ordered, and slid her mouth back onto my cock until she kissed my balls with her wet lips.

She grabbed my hands and moved them to the back of her head. She held my hands as she bobbed on my cock taking it deep over and over. She pulled off my cock and started dripping her thick saliva on my balls then licking it all off. Connie grabbed the base of my cock, her small fingers barely reaching around. She then fucked her own face on my cock punching the back of her throat with my cockhead.

"Push your fingers up your cunt and make yourself cum all over the tile, my cousin slut!" I growled as I pulled her wet red hair.

Connie held onto my cock with one hand and pushed two long fingers up her cunt. Her thumb rubbed her fat clit as she moaned on my fat cock. Every now and then she took my cock deep down her throat and kept it there until she almost fainted. She coughed up spit all over my cock then sucked it off.

I could feel Connie getting close so I used my power to swell her g-spot as her fingers ran across that mound behind her clit. I pushed all her nerve endings to overdrive and she crashed into a huge orgasm. Thick white honey sprayed out of her pussy past her fingers as she shook through her orgasm. I could hear her mumbling, "I'm ccuummmmiinngg" on my cock stuffed down her throat. Connie was trying to suck air into her lungs around my cock so I pulled back. She moaned, "No, no, no," and pushed forward to kiss my groin and fill her throat with fat cock again.

Her body continued to shake as she gave herself several manual orgasms. Her head was shaking also making her throat and mouth ride my cock. "Connie, I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna fill your mouth then paint your slut face with my hot thick cum," I growled.

She slid my cock back until she held just my cockhead with her lips. She went to work with her tongue on the knot under my dick and sucked my helmet. I gave up control and shot two thick globs of hot cum onto her tongue. I pushed her face up and pulled out of her mouth. I grabbed my cock and stroked down the shaft. A thick glob of cum smacked against her forehead then another against her cheek.

Connie opened her mouth wide. I could see my first cum shots sitting under her tongue so I aimed two more cum pulses to land on her pushed out tongue. To slut her I shot two more strong cum shots against her cheeks and watched them drip down onto her tits. I moved forward and gave my last cum pulse directly on her tongue. Connie closed her mouth around my cockhead and coaxed more cum out of my cock by sucking hard.

I pulled my cock out when it got too sensitive. Connie looked up at me and showed me all the cum in her mouth. She pushed it out onto her lips then sucked it back into her mouth and showed me it coating her tongue. She then exaggerated swallowing my hot thick cum then smiled up ay me. I could still see my cum in her teeth, on her lips and cheek.

"Zach I've never done anything like that! You've turned me into your cock slut! I love your cock, I love your cum, and I love you Zach. Please promise me you will be with us whenever you can. Promise you'll visit us at college and fuck us all weekend, PROMISE ME!" she begged.

"Ok Connie I'll try to work out visiting you girls but it will mean I won't get home to your Aunt Kate and she'll be angry at me as well as Sammy," I laughed.

"I'm selfish Zach and so will Morgan be. We want your love and your wonderful cock anywhere you want to shove it into us," Connie said weeping as she hugged my legs and kissed all over my cock and balls.

The shower was over and she dressed me then went into her room to dress. I reminded her 'no underwear'. I went to the kitchen and I took the indicated seat.

Morgan asked me where Connie was. Just then Connie walked into the kitchen in a bathrobe open at the top and her breasts peeked out as she walked. Morgan stared at her sister and walked up in front of her.

"Connie, what the fuck is that on your cheeks?" Morgan challenged her then ran two fingers down her cheek and looked at the white liquid on her fingers.

Connie then kissed her sister deeply and they swapped tongues there in the kitchen much to the horror of their mother. "It's Zach's cum and I saved you some on my face big sister," Connie said then laughed. Morgan then licked her sister clean then sucked on her fingers.

"Girls stop that nonsense and take care of dinner!" Aunt Olivia yelled.

The twins then kissed deeply once more then waited on me and also plated dinner for me. Each time Connie brought something to the table she leaned over and her breasts peeked out of her robe. She looked down where I was looking and whispered that my cum was still on her tits and it was making her wet just thinking about that. She laughed then sat down beside me and helped feed me. Morgan and Aunt Olivia were getting pissed off the more Connie flirted.

The food was great, baked chicken and salmon and we enjoyed a good dinner in spite of the little tension in the air. I told Aunt Olivia all the jobs that had been done and suggested I return at my next college break and check things over again. She and Morgan at times would not meet my eyes and blushed deeply perhaps thinking about what might happen upstairs later that night or when I showed up next term.

After dinner Morgan led me to rest in the den while the women cleaned up. Then Connie kept me company while Aunt Olivia went upstairs to shower. Connie then came and sat on my lap facing me and kissed me deeply. She opened her robe and put my hands on her breasts.

What I have loved about my cock is that it is always fat and long and Connie was working her wet pussy onto my cock squeezing it against my thigh. She rode her wet pussy along my cock getting my changed shorts wet. She dropped her hand down to her crotch and lightly rubbed her pussy lips and clit. She moaned then stopped and looked into my eyes.

"I have to go change into something more appropriate Zach. We three sluts talked about tonight and convinced mom. We will call you up to mom's bedroom when we're ready. I know you will use us for your pleasure and we wait to obey." She then kissed me again and slipped off and went upstairs.

Sometimes later I heard a "Zach" and some laughing so I went around the house turning off lights and locking doors then walked upstairs. I stopped at Aunt Olivia's doorway and saw three women totally naked lying on the large bed where I had fucked Aunt Olivia last night. Candles lit the room and scented oils filled the room with a sweet scent. All three had their legs open and I could see already a shine of juices between their pussy lips.