Zach the Pool Boy

Story Info
Zach does a cougar wife and cuckolds the dean.
2.5k words
4.35
35.1k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including domination, cuckold, blowjob and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. This is another story of Zach's special powers but taken from recent headlines.

From previous stories you might know that a bicycle accident left me in a coma from a brain concussion. When I awoke I discovered I had a mind control ability that worked only with woman. I tap into their deep needs and target female sexual centers of their bodies.

I was in med school in So Cal and a group of us were at a bar tossing back a few. The guys were trying their best to hit on the girls but having no success. With my special mind control abilities and outstanding package I seldom hook up with co-eds especially in pre-med. I don't want to get a rep for a great lay plus a few of the women were in the same classes I had.

One of my close buddies, Joe, was well on his way to an Uber ride home. He tried to talk quietly but was so buzzed he was actually loud. He needed me to cover for him Saturday morning on a pool cleaning gig he had.

"Zach, listen, listen, don't tell anybody this," he said bar conversation loudly. "I got this customer tomorrow and they're so fucked up. The wife, Betty, is this huge titted cougar that bosses me around then spreads her legs and lets me fuck her until I'm exhausted. The fucked up part is that her older husband is one of the deans at the college and he watches me fuck his wife."

"Gerry sits in a pool chair or kitchen chair or den chair or the chair they have in their bedroom and watches me fuck his wife's hot wet pussy. When I leave her with a cream pie he licks it up! It's fucked up Zach! But I still get my rocks off every Saturday and cum all over that horny bitch. You have to take my pool cleaning job but watch out for that bitch. She'll bust your cock as she sucks it deep down her throat and takes it deep in her cunt. Man o man she fucks real good! Here's the address. Just go in the back gate. All you need is in the pool house," he yelled as he pushed a paper in my shirt pocket then fainted on the bar table.

Saturday morning I rode my Harley over to the address. I opened the gate and went to the pool shed and connected the vacuum and started the job. It being So. Cal. it was hot so my tee shirt came off leaving me in my running shorts. I had my back turned when I heard, "Pool Boy, come over here and put some cream on my breasts. Hurry up! I don't wanna get them burned today."

I turned and saw her half sitting up on a small pool lounger that just fit her wide hips. Her naked huge tits were hanging on her chest, dark aureoles covering most of the bottom of her globes. She was gifted with big dark chocolate nipples the size of a finger tip. They were hard now raised by a strong breeze in the back yard. Her pussy was covered just by a small triangle of blood red fabric centered in her gash. Her plump labia were waxed bare and on display. She was prime cougar fucking material.

She had a small towel over her face to keep the California sun from turning her into an old leather bag. She heard 'Joe' approaching as I stopped next to her. I dropped my shorts and wanked my long fat cock until it was hard. I picked up the sunscreen then straddled her chair and squeezed a big glob right between her tits. She screeched and sat up.

I gripped the back of her neck and pushed my fat cock into her open mouth. I released a glob of pre-cum across her tongue. She sucked my cockhead like a candy rush to a diabetic. I gave her an oral hunger that needed to be satisfied. I pushed my cock against the end of her mouth and eased her gag reflex and filled her throat with my fat cockhead.

I pulled back then rammed my cock back down her throat. I intensified her hunger for cock and she reached around to grip my ass and started fucking her face. My heavy hanging balls slid across the glob of sunscreen and rubbed between her huge tits. My thighs rubbed her hard nipples so I brought bursts of pleasure onto them. Betty's spit and saliva ran down my fat cockshaft to drip into the cleavage of those huge breasts.

Although I felt her confusion Betty didn't stop sucking the cock in her mouth. She slid down my long shaft to lick my balls and block her lungs from getting any air. When she did that I squeezed her throat with my other hand feeling my fat cock inside her. I gripped her dark curly hair on each side and rode my cock past her tight lips, her wet tongue and into her throat over and over. I listened to her gurgle as her spit soaked her tits and wet my ball sack. I filled her throat with my fat cockhead and held her there.

"I just saw your husband drive up and enter the house. I'm gonna cum and fill your mouth with my hot thick seed. Don't you dare swallow it or spit it out. Keep my cum filled behind your teeth. We will then go into your kitchen and you will kiss your husband and not pull pack until he has all my spunk. Do you obey slut?" I growled at her.

Betty went, "mum hum" on my cock in understanding. I slid my cock back to my cockhead and her tongue quickly circled it. I pushed forward into her throat again. I repeated that movement sliding my own cockknot along her wet tongue as she kept her mouth tight on my shaft.

I turned my attention to her groin and using my abilities I made her soak her little red triangle with a huge flow of hot pussy juices. I swelled her clit making it ultra sensitive so she started humping her pussy against the pool chair. I tipped her nerve ending to maximum and she came into a huge orgasm. I could hear her pussy ejecting her hot sauce against that now soaked fabric.

I reached down and grabbed her huge breasts and pulled hard on her fat nipples. She screamed on my fat cock but kept her lips locked tight on my cockhead. Her body was trembling so strongly she was fucking my cock with her face. She was breathing heavily through her nose or along my cockshaft. She shook through an intense after-climax and clamped down on my cock and shook her tongue rapidly across my pleasure knot.

"Here it come bitch! Don't lose one glob of my hot thick cum. Save it all for your husband!" I yelled as I pulled back to my cockhead and fired out pulses of cum.

I didn't count but came over and over. I could feel the heat of my cum filling her mouth. I made her cum once more soaking her ass with her own hot cum as she trembled on my cock sucking the globs out of my cockhead. I pulled back and pushed my hand down my shaft giving Betty the last drop of hot thick cum. She licked my corona all around and went back to my pleasure knot.

I popped out and ran my cockhead across both cheeks leaving little trails of cum stain. I moved my cockhead across her lips and a last cum drop painted them.

"Show me my cum slut!" I growled pulling her curly hair.

By now the towel had dropped off her face and she leaned back enough to confirm it was not Joe that had filled her mouth with hot cum and in some strange way had made her cum so strongly her body still trembled.

She looked into my eyes and a smile spread across her face as she opened her mouth and lifted her tongue. My white cum filled the reservoir behind her lower teeth. She closed her lips and moaned loudly. I stepped over the pool chair and reached down to help her up after she swung her legs over. She stood and buried her large spit covered tits against my chest. She moaned again and gripped my mostly hard cock with her hand.

I turned her towards her patio and her back door. I went behind her and saw just a tiny red string running up between the globes of her matronly ass cheeks. I slapped her ass hard making her eek but keeping her lips locked tight. I slapped her ass cheeks several times until she opened the door and walked inside. She walked into the kitchen and went directly to her older husband.

She pulled his salt and pepper hair down hard in back. His face went up and his mouth opened to protest. Betty leaned down and holding his back neck she kissed him deeply. His eyes shot open wide as he realized his wife had just filled his mouth with a wad of warm cum. Gerry tried to shake away but Betty held him tight to her lips. After a minute of hissing at each other she backed away and laughed loudly.

I walked naked to the kitchen table and pushed items onto the floor. I then grabbed Betty's hair and pulled her backwards until she fell onto the kitchen table on her back. I pulled her ass to the edge and moved her triangle to the side. The fabric was soaking wet as well as her swollen pussy lips. Before she could stop me I pushed my fat cockhead between those black curly lips and entered the doorway to her vagina. I pushed again mentally relaxing her vagina just enough to let my entire cock slide in and tap her cervix.

Betty sat up screaming starring with wild eyes right at me. I pulled back then quickly filled her pussy with my long fat cock slapping my heavy balls against her ass. I made her clit swell and explode with sensations and she screamed with a strong climax. I pulled out and moved aside and Betty sprayed her woman cum in an arc soaking the tile floor. I thrust into her pussy again and jackhammered my cock quickly. Betty screamed again and when I pulled out she spayed her cum on me and the kitchen floor.

I moved besides her showing her husband my long fat cock. I pushed my two long fingers into her pussy curling them against her g-pad and thrust back and forth. My fingers came out as did arcs of juicy female cum wetting the floor again forming a puddle. I did that over and over as Betty thrashed and screamed through orgasm after orgasm. The table edge and the tile floor was soaked in her essence and her scent filled the kitchen. She fell back on the table totally spent.

I reached over and pulled her fat nipples way out as her breast flesh followed along. Holding one nipple and twirling it I pinched her clit and pulled hard. Her body trembled like she was having a fit and her pussy ejected her cum. Pulse after pulse of thick juices arced out from between her blood swollen pussy lips.

"No more, no more, oh good savior no more," Betty moaned.

I rolled her over onto her fat tits and pulled her hips back until her feet reached the floor. I kicked her legs apart then started slapping her ass until it turned red. Betty turned her head and looked at her husband. She moaned loudly when I pulled her fat ass cheeks apart and pushed my fat cockhead against her anus. I softened that dark ring with my mind and my cockhead entered into her heat.

"NO! Oh my god not there," Betty protested.

There was butter still on the table after all that sexual activity. I dipped two fingers then coated the cockshaft that wasn't in her ass. I slowly pushed down and Betty's ass took all my long fat cock. She growled when my heavy balls landed against her destroyed pussy. Giving no quarter I pulled back and thrust my cock in her ass rapidly for thirteen times.

Her swollen clit was rubbing across the edge of the table and I brought her to several strong orgasms. Her hot pussy juice continued to pour out from her lips and drip onto the floor. I filled her ass with cock and moved my hips against her cheeks drilling my cockhead in deep. Betty gripped the table edge and trembled through another countless orgasm.

"Oh FUCK Gerry! His cock is filling my ass! I'm fucking cumming over and over. I want cocks in my ass! I want long fat cocks in my ass! You hear me? I want long fat cocks buried deep in my ass over and over!" Betty screamed and came again her ass pulsing on my buried cock.

I started a rapid pace of sliding my cock out of her ass and pushing her anal ring wide open as I sunk back in to her darkness. She moaned and trembled and twerked her ass all along my cock. My target was now the large "O" my cock had caused to her anus. I kept my cock within her ass moving from cockhead to my thick base. Her anal ring puffed out with my withdrawal and rolled back in with my thrusts. Her inner ring puffed out beet red and turned dark rolling back.

My pleasure knot was reaching overload so I buried my cock deep into Betty's ass and blasted cum globs into the depths of her bowels. Pulse after pulse of hot thick cum shot out the slit of my throbbing cockhead. My globs rode along my shaft and painted her dark circular back lips. I pulled out and painted her target with several white thick globs.

"That hot thick cum is all yours Gerry. Make sure you get it all. Betty please don't forget to pay Joe for getting your pool cleaned," I said and turned to leave via the patio.

When I went to close the door Gerry was kneeling with his face buried between his wife's chubby ass cheeks. His slacks were soaked from the puddle of his wife's cum. I heard both Gerry and Betty moaning from their perhaps new pleasure.

Joe called me next Saturday night. "Gerry and Betty gave me a five hundred dollar bonus. They wanted to know who you were but I didn't give you up. I told them I was drunk when I got someone to cover for me and I have no idea who he was. Oh and damn thanks because I now can have Betty's ass anytime I want! I paint that fat ass with my cum and Gerry gets right in there to clean it up. Damn they are even more freeky."

I do what I can with what I've been given!