Zach's Nieces Ch. 01: Nieces Arrive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grasped the base of my cock and slowly slid her mouth down my shaft till it hit the back of her throat then slid it back up to suck at the tender head of my cock. She kept up that intensity until I was close to exploding. She popped my cock out and said, "Ok big boy I'm gonna suck your cum out of you all the way from your feet, so give me all you got. I want you dried out and empty for the next few days." And with that she set up a down and up and suck on my knob motion that made me want to go blind.

Just when she knew I was close and could not hold back I felt her move each hand to her pussy and rub it there for a bit. She then moved her one hand to one of my nipples and started twisting it and with her other soaking hand opened my cheeks and drove two fingers up my ass.

I barked like a fucking dog, "Damm, oh fuck, take it you bitch, swallow it all, suck it all out with that pussy mouth of yours," as I shot rope after thick rope of my cum deep down her throat. I thrashed on the bed slamming my cock up at her face till I arched my back fully off the bed and shot that last load from deep within me. Beth never let go of my cock-head which just drove me to almost blindness.

I yelled, "Fuck, fuck, suck, suck, cunt, cunt, whore, whore," and crashed down back on the bed. Beth cleaned me up then cuddled in my arms. "That ought to keep you safe till I get back," she said.

Just before I fell asleep the room got quiet and I could see our bedroom door was now slightly open. I heard in a soft whisper, "Fuck, did you see all that I saw? - my pussy is soaking wet."

"Oh god yes, Uncle Zach is such a stud, I can't wait till later today and mom and Aunt Beth leave on their cruise. I'll be having him barking at the moon before I'm spent."

Damm, I thought, I'm gonna be dead by the time the woman get back. I fell into my dreams again of six boobs and three dripping pussies and three hungry mouths all demanding my personal attention.

12