Zach's Nieces Ch. 07: Mall Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate shyly kissed my cheek and said softly, "Thank you Uncle Zach, I am sorry I disobeyed."

She then went upstairs whimpering. I watched her up the stairs and saw the twin sisters looking at me with huge eyes and red faces. They ran up the stairs and helped Kate into their bedroom and closed the door quietly. I looked down at my tan shorts and could clearly see a big wet spot where Kate's coochie would have been. "Interesting," I thought...

Things came to a head with Kate one late Saturday night while I was lounging on the sofa and the whole house was asleep. I heard the patter of feet approaching. I saw it was Kate who had on a very sheer sleeper that left no imagination about the size and shape of her breasts. It was also very short and her sheer panties peeked out under the hem. She asked if she could cuddle with me as she couldn't get to sleep. I said ok and Kate slid under the throw quilt, settled her back on my chest and pushed my legs apart with her ass and settled down and we both watched TV for awhile.

After a bit, Kate reached back and placed my hand under her sleeper on her bare tummy and sighed deeply. Soon she slid my hand upwards onto one breast and ran my palm over her nipple which got rock hard.

"Kate, you don't have to do this," I began to protest but she shushed me and said, "The other one also, please."

So I brought my other hand under the quilt and found her twin breast which I kneaded and tweaked her nipple. Kate began to breathe deeply and her honey scent began to get strong. I felt Kate lift her ass up, do something under the quilt then settled down again.

She took my right hand from her right breast and ran it down her tummy onto a pussy that was now missing a pair of panties. She slipped my fingers through her pussy hair and onto lips which were very warm and very wet.

"Kate," I began to protest but she interrupted me.

"Uncle Zach, I want this, not because of all you have done for me but because you are the kindest man I have ever known and this is my gift to give. Now hush up and follow my hands where ever they take you."

Kate then began to massage her pussy with my hand and fingers. She ran my middle two fingers up and down her slit, from her clit at the top to her anus at the bottom.

She then curled my two long fingers and slowly pushed them up her pussy till they were fully in tight. She lifted her knees up and placed her feet on the sofa, then spread her legs wide. She tossed the quilt on the floor and brought my other hand to the top of her pussy and began to massage her clit. It soon grew to the size of a frozen pea but it was hot to my touch. Using my hands she began her attack on her own pussy driving herself towards her orgasm. My two long fingers here coated with her honey as she slid them out then all they way back in.

Her breathing was getting very shallow and rapid. She moved my left hand away from her clit and replaced it with my right thumb. She lifted her ass and pushed my legs together and settled down on top of them. She then rocked her knees and legs backwards which really opened up her pussy area.

She then took my left hand under her ass cheek and said moaning, "Do me there too Uncle Zach, please do me there too."

I slid my left fingers along her ass crack and found her rosebud. I took one of my long fingers and started to push against her back door portal. Kate moaned deeply as more of my finger slid up her ass chute until it was fully embedded.

Kate went back to controlling my hand in her pussy and on her clit. "Do me more there Uncle Zach, fill up my ass with your fingers, and get me ready for you," she said.

I stopped for a second and Kate said, "Yes you get my special gift tonight. I want to become one of your women tonight so you are going to take me back there or I will go wake up Shannon and tell her you don't love me."

I could just hear Kate start to sob a bit so I said, "Ok baby. If that what you want, you will be my girl tonight."

That seemed to settle it for Kate as she began to work her pussy hard towards her orgasm. I kept my promise and worked two fingers up her ass and timed my thrusts to match her filling her pussy with my other fingers. Kate's breathing began to get very rapid then all at once she stopped and I could feel her pussy and ass throbbing on my fingers. She rapidly circled her clit with my thumb so I shoved my fingers deep up her ass and she came violently.

"Oh damm, oh fuck, oh shit, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she started to scream and slammed into a huge orgasm that flooded my crotch and the sofa covers with a flood of honey.

I slowly slipped my fingers out of Kate's love tunnels and felt her shake into small mini orgasms. I reached up and held Kate's tits while her body shook with after-shocks.

We laid there for some time while Kate recovered. Kate then sat up and moved her legs to outside of mine but kept her back to me. "Take it out Uncle Zach and lay your cock on your thigh," Kate moaned.

I felt Kate lay flat on my legs and take hold of my now rock hard cock between her legs and started sliding my cock along between her pussy lips. She was soaking wet and coated my cock with her honey. She slid her ass back towards me then pulled away. She kept up this rocking like a jockey for a few minutes and I thought this was a going to be a very nice way to cum tonight.

"Uncle Zach, I am not on the pill so you cannot have my pussy tonight so I am giving you a very special gift that no other man has ever had with me. My new sisters have been getting me prepared back there for this special night. They sent me to you with all their love and affection. I am pouring out my love all over you tonight so please make this special for me." Kate sobbed out the words and I am sure tears were dripping out.

"Yes Kate, I will let you love me, so do whatever you wish with me. You be in control and I will make this a very enjoyable memory." I whispered.

I next felt her fingers down around her pussy then felt slick fingers rubbing my cock. When she thought she had lubricated my cock as best she could she placed my cockhead directly against her rosebud and pushed back slowly. My cock slowly started to open her back portal.

Kate took a deep breath and pushed back some more and my helmet popped past her anus. I heard Kate grunt. She pushed slowly backwards and I felt a slight resistance and tightness. Kate pulled forward again then pushed back until my entire head entered a very tight sleeve. She let out a hiss from between her teeth and began to pant. She didn't move for some time until her breathing calmed, then she pushed back a little more.

Slowly my cock slid up her lava tunnel for that was how hot her ass felt on my dick. It felt very slick in her ass and I wondered if Shannon had prepared Kate's ass with some lube in preparation. Kate would pant then push back a little more as slightly more of my cock pushed in. Eventually I felt her ass cheeks press fully against my hips and I knew she had slid my full eight inches of cock deep into her ass.

"Damm this feels awesomely tight," I thought.

Slow at first she pulled fully away from my hips leaving just the head captured then she slowly slid me fully up her chute until her ass touched my hips again. From time to time she would stop when I was almost fully out and slick up my cock again with more honey from her pussy.

Kate's back chute was tight and warm, but slick enough from the previous work that it was easier for her to slide out to the head then back to my base. As she started going faster and faster Kate would push back hard against my cock burying it as deep into her as it would go.

"Kate, make this special for the both of us, rub your own clit till I let you come on my command but not any sooner -- do you understand and obey?"

"Oh god, yes Uncle Zach, yes, yes, yes please cum deep up my ass and I will cum only when you let me," she cried.

"Do it then," I told her and I felt Kate's arm move between her legs and then felt the tips of her fingers rub my balls as she slid her fingers through her pussy lips.

"That's right girl rub my balls till I shoot my load deep up into your ass and drop load after load until I fill you up," I hissed.

Kate let out a long moan muffled on the sofa pillow she was biting on. As I was getting that feeling in my balls that I was approaching cumming, I could feel Kate's pussy begin to spasm against her ass chute. I ordered Kate to cum and on command she screamed out a cum so loud that I thought she would wake the whole house.

"OH FUCK, YES, YES!" Kate began a string of orgasms that soaked my lap. As she thrashed into each orgasm her ass would clench and release my dick.

She scraped my balls with her nails and that did it for me as I slammed one last time deep into her ass pushing us up off the sofa. I shot rope after rope of cum into her bowels. We both shook from our orgasm for what felt like minutes until Kate slid a little forward on the sofa and I slide out of her back door.

I watched as my cum began to run out of her ass and more pussy honey leaked down her thighs. Kate rolled off the sofa onto the floor and turned to face me.

"Stay there Uncle Zach I want to clean you," she told me. "Shannon rinsed me out back there so I'd be nice and ready for your cock," she purred.

With what strength she had left she knelt and slid her mouth fully onto my dick. She used her tongue and mouth to clean my dick then let it slide out. Then like a cat she licked my balls and crotch until I was clean of all my goo and her honey.

"Thank you Uncle Zach for letting me become your woman tonight," whimpered Kate, "You can have my gift anytime you ask, I am fully yours. Stay on the sofa for I am going upstairs now -- I promised Shannon she could clean me up after our love making."

Kate then kissed me deeply on the lips then walked slowly up the stairs and disappeared into Shannon's room. I heard some mutual whispering from her room then things got very quiet until I heard some loud gasps and moaning.

"Guess I should make a final tour of the house and get to bed, who knows what tomorrow will bring," I thought to my well pleased self.

Mary and the girls had settled into the manor house expansion and made that wing a home of their own. Mary went through with her plans and was now carrying my baby. My nieces were so jealous but Beth set the law of the house as, "No pregnant nieces."

Kate had taken over my son Jake's room for the time being. Things fell back into a routine -- yes a routine that no one else might ever have -- six females to keep happy and serviced. My oldest son Jake called and said he was coming home soon but would be leaving on a one to two year assignment to Africa. We told his three cousins of the plans and they were sad to see him away for so long because I'm sure the twins utilized him on his occasional visits. Shannon stayed true to her uncle only. When Jake flew into California on the ride home his mother and I told him we were concerned but supported his decision.

We had the girls prepare dinner to be ready when we arrived. When Jake walked into the kitchen his eyes locked on Kate and hers on him. It was like that scene in the movies where the camera spins around the couple. With eyes connected they circled each other for several minutes like hunter and hunted neither speaking.

I think Jake lost because Kate finally said, "We will have our wedding before Jake and I leave for Africa," and threw herself into his arms and kissed him for a very long time.

All the women were now sobbing and hugging the two of them. There was screeching like someone had stepped on a cat's tail as plans were made. In a short time we got Kate her passport and shots and pulled off a family wedding on the estate. My other son Nate came home and was best man while Shannon was maid-of-honor. We had a great party with our close friends and friends of my nieces and my sons. The party lasted late into the evening but eventually all the guests left after best wishes. Kate and Jake would be leaving in the morning so they retired to Jake's room for their nuptial night.

I wound up stretched out on the sofa after just enough champagne to leave me content. I must have dozed off but much later at night I felt a female unzip me and pull out my cock. A warm hand stroked my cock until it was rock hard. She kissed my cockhead then straddled my lap reverse cowgirl and rubbed pussy honey up and down my rock hard cock.

The room was very dark so I could not tell which of the females was making me feel so good. I felt her lift up and place my cockhead at the entrance to her back door. Slowly her anus opened and my cockhead popped in. She let out a low moan and slowly engulfed my entire eight inch cock up her ass until her cheeks rested on my lap. My cock baked in her rear oven as she waited for the full feeling to ease. She slowly jerked me off with her ass as she played with her pussy. She came several times which only served to drive me to heights of ecstasy.

As I was ready to shoot my load I moaned, "I'm cumming honey, I am so cumming."

Just before I released I felt her rise up and my cock popped out of her ass but she quickly slammed her pussy down on my cock. My cockhead wedged into the door of her womb and I grunted out six or seven ropes of cum slamming up into her each time I shot a load. She moaned deeply then leaned forward over my legs and kept my cock inserted in her pussy until I began to doze off. In the last seconds before sleep over took me I felt her slide off my cock.

She came to the side of the sofa by my ear and whispered, "Thank you daddy," and I whispered from my sleep, "Your welcome honey," and dropped off.

The morning was a whirlwind and Jake and Kate left for Africa. Several months into their assignment they Skyped us to tell us Kate was two month pregnant. Beth and I laughed and thought that must have been some nuptial night. We waited for that special day Kent was born and saw the handsome boy via the Internet. We were so happy and couldn't wait for their return.

Several nights later I was working on my computer and got a ping from Skype from just Kate. She was breastfeeding Kent and the other breast was on display without any embarrassment.

"Uncle Zach, Jake fell right asleep in our room after the wedding. I came down quietly to get one more time with you before we left. It was my fertile time but I let you cum deep inside me anyway. So after that special night on the sofa I can't be sure if Kent is your grandson or your son! But either way I will love him forever as much as I love you Daddy," and she terminated the connection.

The memory of that night came flooding back and I realized I had been tricked into cumming in Kate's pussy and could very much have made her pregnant. That thought floored me then overwhelmed me with love for my son Jake, Kate and the baby Kent. Who knew who the father was but what did it matter? They would all be welcomed back into an extended family based on love.

12