Zack and Dereck

Story Info
Zack and his best friend find a new way to bond.
3.9k words
4.73
26.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,348 Followers

Ch 1 Zack and Derek

This was meant to be a short story, but my characters took over. Warning! Men have sex with men. Women have sex with women. Family members have sex, and there ' s a bit of water play. Okay? So, no bitching in the comments.

Derek and I have been friends since the crib. I'm Zack. I'm five-nine 165, brown hair and eyes, average, no big deal. My mom and dad, I'll tell about them later, and I've got a way older sister who lives like four hours away. Derek, he's taller, six-foot, and thin, like his folks, blond and blue, a really good-looking guy. On top of being my best friend, he lives next door. Our parents are good friends too. That's nice because Derek has a heated in-ground pool and a hot tub. Handy to entertain the ladies when we have one, but a great place to hang anyway. Derek's parents are super cool, easygoing, like mine. Probably why everybody gets along so well. We've taken vacations together; that's how close we are. Everything was very normal.

So, this all started the summer before we went to college. We didn't get into the same school. Derek is smart, so he's going to one of the big schools; I'm staying in town and doing a year of community college to get my grades up. We graduated, got summer jobs, and hung around Derek's pool when we weren't working. It was August first; our parents were off together at their beach house for the day. It's only a half hour away. I've been there, but it's small, only one bedroom. They use it like a big beach cabana. I'm not much on the beach, neither is Derek, so we never asked if we could go.

When it's going to be just us, Derek wears his speedo. He was swim team for all four years. I usually wear board shorts or sometimes just athletic shorts with a jock under. I have kinda a big dick; it's embarrassing in just shorts. Today I hadn't bothered with the jock since it was just us. We were lying face-down on lounge cushions on the concrete pool deck, getting some sun, talking about our mutual dream girl, Sarah Jackson. Sarah is radioactive hot. Tall with a nice big rack. She's smart, funny and has a lot of friends. Derek and I have both had a girlfriend, but not in Sarah's league. Both of us get tongue-tied any time we try to talk to her.

"So, dude, you think Sarah shaves her pussy?"

Derek laughed, "No, man. That pussy gets waxed; I'll bet on it."

"Oh man, that would be so nice to lick. Baby skin smooth."

Derek shifted on his pad, "It's hot, I'm tellin' ya. Waxing is the best.

I rolled so I could face him, "Yeah? You're pretty sure of yourself."

"She's on the team. I see her in that skintight suit."

"Oh man, you scope her during practice?"

"Both teams don't practice together, just some drills. But I've taken a quick look."

"Just a quick look? I'd have my eyes all over that."

Derek rolled his hips over quickly. I saw the bulge. He rolled back, "Can't hide nothing in this suit, so no scoping Sarah. I've seen the other guys start bulging too. The girl is awesome. She comes into the store. I'm going to ask her out."

I had to tease, "ummmmmm, Saaaraahhahhh, uh, would you kinda, maybe wanna um go out with me?"

"Fuck you, Jim. I'm smooth. You'll see. I'll have her naked before July fourth."

"Only if you sneak into her house and steal all her clothes. She wants a real man. A guy that's got a big one."

"What? Mouth?" Derek laughed at his own joke.

"Laugh it up. I see her at the country club. My parents know her parents, and I'm gonna be here in town. She's taking a year off, and that girl is gonna be all mine."

"Oh yeah. Let's wrestle, winner gets to ask Sarah out."

We always wrestled to settle arguments. Derek's tall and lean, I'm shorter but stocky. He's fast; I'm strong. Problem is, neither one of us will give in. We hadn't done this in a long time; we kinda grew out of it.

"Really? What? Are we twelve again?"

Derek raised a hand, "Okay, never mind. Hey, go get us another beer." His parents let us have beer but only if we aren't going anywhere. I got up and walked across their incredibly lush grass. I heard the swish of grass. Derek hit me from behind as I was trying to figure out what was making the noise. It was on. I tossed him off me and went for a headlock. He twisted out and tried a take-down; I shot my hands and legs back to block him. He was off balance; I saw my chance and lunged, knocking him on his back. I was between his legs, using mine to hold his open so he couldn't get leverage. I had his arms pinned over his head. My weight and strength had him pinned. He wriggled and bucked to try and dump me. I pressed my body against him. We were both laughing like hell.

Then I noticed. Derek's cock was rubbing against mine, and we'd both gotten hard. It had been days since I jacked off and months since Becky stroked me off in her basement. My one and only sexual experience to date, and she broke up with me the next day. My surprise at our boners almost cost me the match. Derek almost dumped me. I clamped him Back in my arms. Our hard cocks were rubbing each other. He wasn't making a move to stop and said nothing. But he was thrusting his hips up into mine. Making our cocks rub more. I was confused, I liked what was happening; it felt good. Without thinking, I pushed back. We were pretending to wrestle now. Still, no words were spoken. My head was next to his. I was staring at the grass. He was panting, sweaty, like me. He wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me closer. I slid mine under his back. There was no pretending now; we were masturbating each other and enjoying it.

Lying on top of my best friend in the lush grass, the midday sun warming our sweat-covered bodies. I was having gay sex with my best friend. His penis felt good rubbing mine, only two layers of thin nylon separating us. I'd never seen another guy's hard cock, much less touched it. I stopped thinking about how gay this was and just rubbed my cock harder.

We were a sweaty, lusty tangle. Derek pushed, and I rolled over. Now we were face-to-face, no denying it. Still no words. I felt the urge to cum. I rubbed harder, and Derek responded. He was panting now. I knew he was close to cumming too. Our arms around each other, I orgasmed. Cum shot out, soaking my shorts, I kept pumping against Derek, and he groaned. I felt the liquid warmth of his cum. His cock was out the top of his suit, and he shot all over me. It felt good. We humped a little more. Just when we would have to talk, we heard a car pull in. I jumped up and took off towards my house, my belly covered in my friend's cum.

I sat on my bed, naked. My belly covered in cum, mine, this time. I'd come home to an empty house and cleaned up. Standing in the shower, washing Derek's sperm off me, I questioned myself. Why did I do that? Why did he? I like girls, I know he does too. What happened? I got out of the shower and walked to my bed, not bothering to get dressed. I thought about what happened, the feelings, the smells. My penis grew. I lay back and let my mind wander, reliving the event. My hand moved, and I stroked my hard cock. I tried thinking of Sarah, but my mind knew better. Soon I was masturbating, thinking of what Derek's cock looked like hard. He came a lot. I wanted to touch him, feel his rigid tool. I wondered what it would be like to put his cock in my mouth. I shot a long bolt of cum up my belly, imagining us sucking each other's cock in that yard.

Resting, it occurred to me that my best friend may not share my curiosity. Maybe this was a freak moment, and he's weirded out about it and never wants to talk about it. Now self-doubt coursed through me. I didn't know what to do. My phone chimed, a text. I looked at it, sitting on the bed like it was a time bomb. I know who sent it. I couldn't ignore it. It was a one-sentence text, 'Weird afternoon, huh?' I stared at the message, trying to see through the phone into my friend's mind. His tone was the same friendly tone I've always known. Obviously, he wants to talk about it, but he's not committing himself either way. I took a deep breath, one of us had to take the next step. It was my turn. My fingers moved like lead as I tapped out three words, 'I liked it.' There, it was out there.

Nothing. I sat and looked at my phone. No reply. Birds filled the air outside my window with cheerful chirping. They were lucky; they hadn't just trashed a life-long friendship. I got up and went to the kitchen, still naked but not hard. I stood in the kitchen, looking at Derek's house, drinking soda and pondering life next to a stranger. I tossed the can in the recycling container and went back to my room.

The text window had a little circle with a one. I tapped the window. 'Me too.' That was it. I heard my parent's car pull in. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a shirt. Derek would have to wait until later, but I was filled with, what? Curiosity? Lust? I couldn't put words to it, but it made me happy.

I was busy talking with mom and dad and getting dinner, so I left my phone in my room. Later, after we cleaned up, I checked it. That little one was back. 'Still staying over Friday?' For years I'd go over to Derek's on Friday night and sleepover. I'd have an air bed on his floor. After today I hadn't thought of that. What was he saying? How is that going to be? I mean, we've seen each other naked while changing, but now— he is inviting me. We're going to have to talk about this. Are we gay? Fuck, I was confused. But I knew one thing. 'Yeah, like always. Be there at four.' I was going to sleep over in Derek's room tomorrow.

Friday was very normal. Everybody was over at Derek's. We swam, wrestled in the pool without incident until our folks complained we were splashing them. We even had a beer or two. Derek's mom, Kerry is her name, went in with my mom to make dinner. My dad, Jim, and Derek's dad Jack were talking sports.

"Dude, I gotta wash all this chlorine off."

I felt sticky, too, "Yeah, I'm right behind you."

Derek was up and walking towards the enclosed shower stall next to the house, "plenty of room, come on."

We've done that before, washed off together. No big deal. I got up and followed him.

By the time I got there, he had the water adjusted. I let the spring-hinged door shut behind me. Derek was under the shower. I watched the water run down his lean body, little rivulets trailing off his nipples. His hair hung down in his face keeping his eyes from seeing me look at the front of his board shorts. I fought the stirring.

"Your turn."

Derek stepped out, and I ducked under. As I rinsed, Derek shoved his board shorts down. That was a surprise. We do this all the time but never take our suits off because we have nothing else to wear. He smiled, holding his suit. His glorious, lean, smooth body on full display.

"I wanna rinse this out. It's easier if it's off."

Derek's penis was a little larger than I recalled. Oh, he was partially hard. That was interesting. Derek shaved all his pubic hair. It was because of the speedo. You had to, or it looked stupid with all that hair poking out. It was like he was a little kid but with an adult cock. I kinda liked it but never admitted it, even to myself.

"Hey, good idea," I answered, shoving my board shorts down and off. My cock felt a little fuller. I tried to ignore it as I watched Derek hold his suit under the shower head, his penis nearly rubbing my thigh. I didn't move away. I ran my suit under the water and wrang it out, twisting it in my hands. We were face to face, close, nearly touching. This was new. I lost the battle with my cock and, looking down, saw that Derek was hard too. But we stood there, under the water, twisting those suits as our hard dicks rubbed on each other's thighs.

"Good enough, I'm hungry. Dinner should be ready." Derek said as he slid his suit back on. I watched as he slowly pulled it up, trapping his erection in the waistband before hiding it inside. I made the same slow motion. He smiled, and I smiled. No words.

Dinner was good. We all watched a movie, two, actually. By then, it was after eleven. My folks had gone home after dinner, and Derek's headed up to their suite. Derek and I went to his room. My air bed was set up in its usual place. I had a small bag with the loose shorts I usually sleep in and some other stuff.

"I'm gonna shower before bed," he said. This was his habit.

"Yeah, cool. I'll go after you."

No offer to share this one. I waited. Derek emerged from his bathroom naked, casual, and soft. I liked the smooth hairless skin. We've done this before, so it was no big deal. I went in and showered, wondering if we were going to talk about this thing between us.

When I stepped back into the room, it was darker. One small light on the nightstand next to Derek's bed cast a dull glow to the room. Derek slept in a double bed. He was lying on one side, unusual. I went over to my bag to get my shorts. Derek flipped the covers back. I heard the noise and turned. My best friend was lying in his bed, naked and fully erect. I dropped my shorts, feeling my penis grow.

As I settled next to him, our hips touching, I felt his hand on my thigh, tentative. I put mine on his, closer to his erection. His fingers touched my cock, mine brushed his smooth sack. Derek took my cock in his hand and slowly stroked me. It was weird. I touched his cock. Wrapped my hand around it. Like I was jacking off but couldn't feel it. But it felt damn good. Our arms kept hitting, throwing off our strokes. Derek let go and quickly reversed. Now his feet were at the top of the bed, and I could stroke and fondle his cock better, but it was very close. I could see every vein. The smooth skin of the big head. The droplets of clear fluid at the slit. He smelled of soap and clean. His hand on my erection felt very good. I loved the soft but hard feel of his penis. We started by exploring, touching each other's cock, cupping our sacks. His was so smooth, so soft. His hands soft, gentle. I grasped his cock and stroked, masturbating my friend. I wanted to make him cum, see it shooting out, knowing I did this. I pleased him. His hand around my erection working towards the same goal.

Our breathing got more ragged, our hands busy, needy, loving the touching. My face moved closer, the head of his penis so close. I felt his breath on mine as he stroked me. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

I felt the urge to cum growing in me. I didn't know what to do. Should I say something or just let it go? I was there, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming." As I felt my sack tighten and my penis surge, wetness descended over my cock. Derek had me in his mouth. I came. I came so fucking hard, filling my friend's mouth. His tongue on my penis was like nothing I had ever experienced. I came some more; my hips shoved my cock in his mouth. He took me, all of me, as I orgasmed. Then, too sensitive. I pulled back, and he released me.

Now, staring at his hard penis. It was my turn. I didn't go back to stroking him. I opened my mouth and let my lips slide over the smooth head of Derek's cock. I liked it. I liked his moan. He tasted good, horny, and manly. As I slid my mouth up and down on his cock I held his balls, caressing them, my finger under them until I touched his hole. I was into this now. I rubbed his hole, don't know why, but he moaned again, so I kept doing it. For a few minutes, I made love to my friend's cock. I felt him getting harder, "cumming" he panted. I wanted it. I wanted to feel it, taste it. He grunted as the first shot hit hard on the back of my mouth. I clamped my lips and sucked, taking the next shot along the length of my tongue. Odd taste, pungent, salty, good. The taste of sex. After four hard jets of cum he pulled back.

He had turned around, and we lay next to each other. I needed to know, "why?" I asked. He knew, smiled, laughed lightly, "didn't want to make a mess." I laughed, "yeah, right." I had to ask, "Are we gay now?"

Derek rolled over to face me. His soft penis hung across his thigh, "Zack, if Sarah was on that bed over there, naked, and said, 'hey Zack, wanna fuck me?' would you stay here or fuck her?"

I laughed, "Is that even a question? I'd go fuck her silly."

Derek let his hand run over my chest, "Then we're just two good friends having some fun."

He rolled over, and I moved up behind him, wrapping my arm over him. He sighed, and we drifted off, not thinking how it looked, just happy with each other.

I thought I heard his door open. I looked, and it was still closed. It was just dawn, and weak light teased the room. We were still naked, no sheet covering us, and Derek was behind me, against me, his arm around me, his hand holding my growing penis. I drifted off.

I woke up to sunlight in the window, birds chirping, and Derek's mouth on my cock. I touched his head. "Feels so good."

Derek slurped off my cock. "Yeah, I love doing this. I love knowing that I'm turning you on."

I ran my hand through his hair. "You gonna let me make a mess?"

Derek licked the underside of my cock head, making me shiver. "Never. You will always cum in me."

I didn't think much at the time about what he said; I was too close to cumming.

"Flip over; I want to suck you too."

We rearranged, and soon I had my hand on Derek's smooth ass pulling his cock into my mouth as he did the same. There was a lot of slurping and moaning, and maybe we weren't as quiet as we should. It wasn't long before I felt Derek shoving more, his cock harder. That got me going, and with a grunt, I shot my cum in Derek's mouth. He gripped my ass, and his first shot of cum burst out into my waiting mouth. I loved making him cum.

I looked up and saw his door as it shut.

Derek and I sucked each other off every chance we got until he had to leave for college. I slept over the night before he left.

We lay in bed in each other's arms. We'd gotten pretty casual about our attraction. Derek rubbed his hard cock against mine. We'd be in our usual sixty-nine in a minute or so. He whispered. "Jim, I want you to fuck me."

I'd thought about what it would feel like to have my hard cock in my best friend's hole. I knew from reading that it would be tight.

"I'll do that if you want. Not sure if I want that big cock of yours in my ass."

Derek stroked me. "Don't have to. It's just a thing with me. My mom's got a dildo; I've been practicing."

"You wanna do it now?"

"Yeah, check the drawer."

I pulled the drawer open and found the big tube of sex lube. Derek was already on his hands and knees, his face in a pillow. My cock was like iron. I took a bunch and slathered it over my cock. Then the rest I rubbed on Derek's hole, pushing some in as he groaned into his pillow. I moved behind my best friend and put the head of my cock at his ring. I took one hand and grabbed his hip for leverage, and pushed. Even with the lube, I had to push pretty hard until the head of my cock popped inside Derek's asshole. Like I said, I've done reading, so I stopped there and waited as Derek moaned into his pillow. He felt so tight. I wanted to ram in, but I knew better. I pushed a little, and he pushed back a signal. Another inch, so fucking tight and warm. Derek moaned again and pushed back. I applied pressure and kept pushing until my hips hit Derek's ass. I had all my cock in my best friend's asshole, and it felt amazing. We were at Derek's house, so we had to be quiet, even though I think at least one of his parents knew.

Derek pushed back, letting me know I could fuck him. I pulled back and slid home again; Derek quivered. I fucked his ass, increasing my speed until I heard the bed creaking, then slowed down. It took maybe two minutes before I whispered. "Cumming." Derek moaned. I plunged my cock deep and shot my load. It felt great.

I pulled out, and Derek rolled over. I dove down and took all of his cock into my mouth. I cupped his balls as I sucked him fast and hard. In seconds he tapped my head, his cock got harder, and I felt his warm cum in my mouth. I looked up at his smiling face. "We're gonna do that again." He said. I smiled. The clock's red numbers told me it was past time to get up. We showered, had breakfast with Derek's parents. I helped load his stuff and waved as they left.

RCscrudato
RCscrudato
1,348 Followers
12