Zack and Emily Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where'd you guys meet," Adam asks.

"Tinder. Met up for a drink and hit it off."

"Nice," he replies.

"How long has it been?"

"A couple of weeks."

"Congrats man. I hope it works out."

"Me too. She's awesome."

We talk for a bit before I say that I need to eat something and excuse myself. As I am getting some food Emily walks up to me. "Oh good. I..."

She cuts me off and kisses me before moving to my ear. "Will you please fuck me now?"

I was just about to ask her if she was ready, but decide to have a little more fun. "Well, I was just about to suggest that, but you stopped me and asked. Because of that I think you should come back to me in fifteen minutes."

Her shoulders drop as she gives me a pouty face. She begs me. "Please. I really need it."

"I'm thinking thirty minutes now..."

She realizes that her efforts are futile and that asking again would mean more time added while staring at me.

"Meet me in the upstairs bathroom in thirty minutes." I look at my phone. "It's 5:35, so 6:05."

"Ok," she replies softly.

I kiss her before saying I need to finish a conversation with Tom and ask her if she wants to join me.

"I'm going to talk to some of the girls a little more."

"How about this? Maybe we don't talk until we're in the bathroom?"

"Ok. Can't wait to see you in a bit."

"I can't wait to cum in that tight little ass of yours."

She raises her eyebrows and looks around. "Don't say that too loud," she whispers. "Your friends probably think I'm slutty enough because of how I'm dressed."

"Or they're just jealous of how amazing you look." She smiles and kisses me.

"Ok, see you soon," she says before walking away.

We continue our conversations with people. I watch her move around the party and can tell she is on edge. She is squirming around here and there and is fidgety. I keep seeing her lightly touch her legs and one time I even watched as her hand trailed up her thigh to the bottom of her dress before she caught herself and stopped while looking at me.

When she is talking with my buddy Dave and his wife Becca I see her bend down to scratch her leg while facing them. They must have seen down the front of her dress. Later on I see her reach into a cooler to grab a beer and the back of her dress shows a little of her butt cheeks peeking out. I look around and notice some people looking in her direction. I also see her sit down at points and cross and uncross her legs while talking to people. She alternates between these as she moves around the party and looks to me at points.

As I talk with Tom again he looks at her before looking back at me. "Sorry if this is out of line, but is Emily purposefully showing off or something?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, that dress is... a little revealing. Whenever she leans down you can pretty much see, you know. She has to know or is completely oblivious. And she seems to be doing it often."

"Seems like you're watching her a lot," I reply, not minding at all.

"Sorry if that's inappropriate to say. I just wanted you to know in case you didn't."

"Oh, I know. I'm watching too. One of the many things I like about her is that she is very comfortable in her own skin. She typically dresses a little more daring and seems to enjoy the attention."

"You don't mind people seeing her like that?"

"Not at all. You know I'm not the jealous type. I kind of like it myself if I'm being honest. If she likes doing that makes it even better."

"We're all adults here and have all seen tits," Tom says. "If she likes showing off a little that's cool. I'm not judging. You are one lucky fuck though, meeting someone like that and that looks like her."

"Yes I am."

"You don't have to answer this, but is she wearing anything at all under that dress?"

"Only one way to find out," I say to him with a smirk.

He laughs. "Alright. You seriously don't mind if I look?"

"Nope. If she wants to show it then who am I to stop her?"

"I know she isn't wearing a bra and don't think I saw panties when she was sitting across from me."

I shrug.

"Damn, she's not is she?"

I shrug again.

"Man. Alright. I'm gonna take a lap and then see if I can prove myself right."

As he walks away I hear Emily say "fuck."

I look over and see her holding one of her sandals. The thong part came out of it and makes it unwearable. I see Adam ask her if she would like him to find another pair of sandals, or even shoes. She shakes her head says "no thank you, it's fine" after he asks her a couple of times. She then looks at me while she throws them in the garbage can and shrugs.

Tom comes back up to me. "The only thing she's wearing now is that dress isn't it?"

I shrug again and smile.

"Alright, I see how it is," he says as he walks away again.

A bit later Emily and Megan are sitting in some chairs talking with Tom and Chloe who are sitting across from them. I see Emily lean down to scratch her foot and both of them look down her dress. She then puts her foot up on the chair. She quickly puts it back down, but I see Tom looking at the bottom of her dress before looking over to me. He lightly shakes his head and has a smirk on his face.

After that Emily continues showing off while walking around barefoot and sometimes the people across from us look at her then me with their eyes open a little wider than normal after. She is doing it a lot more than I thought she would, but I like it.

I look at my phone and it's 6:03. I spot Emily looking at me before walking into the house. I decide to have a little more fun. I wait until 6:09 before I excuse myself from a conversation. I make my way inside. No one in sight. Good, she might be loud. I walk up the stairs to the bathroom. The door is closed. I open it and peek my head in. Emily is standing there staring at me. As soon as I step inside and close the door she basically sprints at me and we embrace. We kiss harder than we've ever kissed before. We make out for a few seconds before she pulls away.

"You said 6:05. It's 6:10."

"Sorry, got held up," I lie.

"Are you going to delay this anymore if I say or ask anything?"

"No."

She whimpers. "Will you please fuck me? Do anything you want to me. Please," she begs.

I need it almost as bad as her. I've just been hiding it a lot better.

"What happened with your sandals?"

"I don't know why, but I purposefully broke one because I wanted to be barefoot. I only wanted this dress covering me and nothing else. I had to make it look like an accident."

"You are really enjoying this huh?"

"Yes, but I want to enjoy it more."

"Face the wall and press your body against it. I also want you to put your arms behind your back." She immediately does as told. I drop my pants. My rock hard dick is sticking out of the hole in my boxers. I kiss her back and neck for a few seconds. I run my fingers along her body while letting my dick lightly touch her butt.

"Zack, please. Fucking....please," she begs.

"Where is my dick going?"

"Anywhere you want it to."

"Wrong. Where is it going?"

"My ass."

"That's right. And what's not going to happen?"

"I will not touch myself or cum."

"Good."

I move in closer to her and pull her ass toward me a little. I lift the back of her dress and rest it on her hips. She pushes back. I reach down to my pants pocket and pull out a travel packet of lube. I open it and coat my entire dick before emptying the packet onto her ass crack and tossing it into the corner, not bothering with the garbage can. I hope Megan finds it.

"Ready," I whisper into her ear.

"Do it. Please do it."

"Spread your legs." She does and I put my dick against her asshole after pushing the lube down her crack with my dick. She sighs.

I push lightly until just the head is in as she lets out a sexy little moan. I slowly push further until I'm about halfway in before I pull back and leave just the tip in.

"Please put it back deeper."

I insert myself back into her halfway before pulling out again. I repeat that a few times before I slowly push into her, bit by bit, until there is no further to go and leave my dick buried all the way in her ass. After a little I start to fuck her slowly.

"Oh my fucking gaawwwd. This feels incredible," she says pretty loudly. Her fists are clenched tight behind her back.

I push my body into hers harder, pinning her stomach against the wall and wrap my hand in her hair, lightly pulling her head back by it.

"Is this too much?"

"No. Just please don't stop fucking me."

I continue for a bit before pulling back and leaving only the tip in. My dick will not fully leave her ass until it does its job. I push back in slowly, again burying myself to the hilt. I start to fuck her slowly again while kissing her neck, back, and shoulders. I also reach around to play with and massage her tits over and under her dress. She is grunting each time her ass meets my body.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god."

I lightly choke her with one hand before turning her face toward mine as far as it will go with one of my fingers. I lean forward and we kiss. I pull away and lightly smack her face. She faces forward again after a little moan.

I speed up, little by little, until I am taking almost all of my dick out and pushing back as deep as it will go with each thrust at a slow pace. Each of her hands grabs the forearm of the other arm behind her back as I grab her hips and pull them toward me with each thrust forward.

"Jesus Christ." She quickly moves to the side and my dick is removed from her ass. "Sorry, I felt like if I didn't stop right then there would be no going back." Her arms remain behind her back.

"Don't apologize. I love that you did that."

She looks at me before kissing me. "Ok, please get back inside me.". She resumes her position. I grab her hips and pull her into me as I continue fucking her while she moans and grunts. I alternate between fucking her slow and soft and hard and fast. She keeps on having to pull away and it's hot each time knowing she is denying herself.

As I fuck her I tell her "Tom asked me if you were naked under your dress."

"Yeah?"

"He said he saw your tits and was going to look up your skirt. I saw you show him when you put your foot on your chair while sitting across from him. He saw and looked at me." She moans.

"Does he think I'm a slut?"

"No. He said it's cool and said we're all adults here."

"Oh my god, please don't stop. Fuck my ass. Do anything you want. This is so fucking hot. I want your cum as deep as it will go."

When I know I'm about to cum I slow down and pull mostly out before ever so slowly making my way back up her ass. I can feel it about to come right as I get as far as our bodies let me. Just as I'm about to cum I pull back then slam hard all the way back as far as possible. As my pelvis hits her ass I shoot deep into her bowels and can feel that it is a lot.

"Oh my god," she says before moaning loudly with each breath. Her hands are making very tight fists behind her back now. "It's so much!"

"Don't cum and please don't move away. I want to stay inside of you," I tell her as I leave myself fully buried, letting my orgasm slowly subside until the last drop of cum leaves my dick.

"Ok," she whispers. "I'm doing everything I can."

After that I stay put while she continues to make noises and writhe around. After about a minute she turns her head to the side.

"You asked me not to move, but if your dick isn't out of me very quickly I am going to cum. Sorry."

"Don't be, that was amazing," I say before giving one last hard push against the wall then slowly pulling out of her. Once I am fully out I don't see any cum, but am guessing it won't be long. I turn her around and push her up against the wall. She moans and looks at me with her mouth open. She looks frazzled and is breathing heavy. Her face is flush and her eyes look to be a little glazed over. Her hair is a little messy, but not too bad.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes."

"Promise it's not too much?"

"It's not too much. I promise. What has come over you these last couple days?"

"You make me feel so good that I want to do the same for you. I know it's hard to stop now, but I will make sure that you have the biggest orgasm of your life later. I will fuck you any way you want until you ask me to stop."

She kisses me.

I pull my pants up and don't clean my dick off. She watches and doesn't say anything. I then go to the sink to wash my face and straighten up. Emily is standing there staring at me as I do.

"Wait for one minute before coming out after me. And remember, no washing up or fixing your hair or makeup or anything."

"Ok. When are we going to leave?"

"We'll talk about that later."

I kiss her on the forehead before leaving the bathroom and heading back to the party. I grab some more food and as I am making a plate I see Emily step out of the house. She looks like she's just been fucked, to me at least. I wonder if anyone else notices.

She comes up behind me. "Your cum is running down my leg. I turn around and look and can see the glistening. She rubs her legs together to hide it. It's a lot of cum and her inner thighs are shiny.

"This is so fucking hot," she says.

"If you're up for it, would you show Tom a little more? Maybe your shiny inner thighs?"

"You want him to see?"

"Only if it's ok with you. I just like you being looked at by other guys."

"Sure."

We talk to another buddy before we see Tom sitting in a chair looking at his phone. We walk over and sit across from him.

"It looks like you guys had some fun in there."

"Busted," Emily replies. "I hope it's ok."

"It's fine. I don't know if anyone else even noticed. I saw you go inside, then Zack, and when you came out I could tell.

"Sex in a stranger's bathroom, check," she says. She looks around before putting one foot up on her chair. Tom looks down.

"Is that?"

She nods.

Tom looks at me and shakes his head while laughing. "You two are something else."

Emily looks at me and kisses me.

"You don't mind me seeing this," he asks her.

"Nope. Zack said he likes guys looking at me and I enjoy being looked at. The best of both worlds."

He stares down and smiles until Emily puts her dress back down. "I'm gonna go out on a limb here, figuring it's not out of line, but you are one of the hottest women I have ever seen and I can't believe you like showing off like that."

"Well thank you," Emily replies. "I've never been shy and want to show it off while I have it. Others seeing me doesn't embarrass me. It turns me on. We all have tits and whatever else. Who cares if someone sees."

"Very free-spirited of you."

"Well, we have some business to finish and are going to get out of here," I say.

"Alright buddy. You two have fun. It was VERY nice meeting you," he says to Emily. We shake hands and Emily hugs Tom. I say thanks to Megan and Adam and say bye to other people before we walk around the side of the house to the front. When we get there I stop near the front door. Emily moves the straps holding her dress up and it falls to the ground. It piles around her feet. She stares at me while she steps out of it and she is now standing in front of me, in front of this house, as naked as possible.

I nod. Still staring at me she leans down and picks the dress up. She turns around and walks up to the front door. She places one of the straps on the doorknob so it hangs there. She wants it to be seen and found, for someone to know she put it there. She turns around and faces me.

"No questions?"

"I don't want any more delays."

"Well, there are not going to be any more delays. As soon as we get back to my place I am going to do everything I said and more. Whatever you want."

She puts her legs together and one foot presses down on the other. While doing that her fingers lightly rub her thighs and she is breathing heavily through her nose.

"Let's get you out of here."

My car is parked right in front, off to the side of the driveway. We quickly walk to it and I open the door for her, closing it once she is inside. As I get to my side I look at the house and see Adam looking out of the window with his mouth open. I quickly give him a thumbs up. He does the same as I get in. As I sit down I tell Emily "look at Adam's front window."

She does and sees him. She quickly looks back at me. "Oh fuck," she whimpers as she squeezes her thighs together and moves them up and down while she rocks back and forth in her seat. Her hands start to make their way to her pussy but she stops herself and makes fists instead. "Oh my god, he saw me."

"Is that ok with you?"

"Yes. I really can't take any more, though. Can we please go now? I need my pussy to get fucked ASAP."

"Yes ma'am."

As I drive us to my place she reaches for my zipper. I look at her.

"Can I?"

I nod. She unzips me and pulls my hard dick out of my pants. She strokes it before beginning to lean over.

"You remember where that last was right?"

"Yes," she replies before taking me into her mouth. She very lightly sucks my dick for the entire car ride home.

When I get back to my apartment I pull into the lot in the back. I see an open spot right in front of my place, but decide to park a little further away. As soon as I park and turn off my car Emily opens the door and gets out of the car as fast as possible. She is eager to say the least. I get out and tell her no running. We walk to my building hand in hand and head up the back porch. We walk up to the third floor where my apartment is and just as I unlock the door I hear my neighbor Mike's back door opening. He comes out as I open my door. Just as I think Emily is going to rush inside she says "hi" to him while standing still.

"Woah," he says, looking at a completely named Emily.

"He dared me," she says.

"As long as you're ok..."

"I'm ok. About to be a lot more ok. It was nice meeting you," she says before she goes inside.

"Nice, dude," he says to me. "That girl is hot as hell."

"Thanks."

"Did she come from your car like that?"

"Yes."

"Why naked?"

"Why not," I reply.

He laughs.

I look inside and see Emily standing in my kitchen looking at me and waiting. She is shifting her weight between both legs with her hands clenched into fists.

"Well don't let me keep you."

"Have a good night."

"You too. Well, I know you will," he says and laughs. I know he's going to tell everyone he knows and don't ask him not to.

I walk in and close the door behind me.

"You wanted him to see you, huh?"

"Yes."

"Should we go back out there?"

"I need you to fulfill your promise right now."

I grab her by the hand and lead her to my bedroom. "Lie down."

She does and I very slowly get undressed --way slower than I need to -- as she watches me intently while her breathing gets heavier again.

When I have only my crotchless briefs on I sit on the bed and she whimpers. I climb on top of her and kiss her for a short while before pulling away and looking at her. Her breathing is faster and she is biting her lower lip. She nods her head up and down a few times.

"Almost time."

She whimpers again. She continues doing so as I kiss her cheek, then her neck for a few seconds. I make my way to her shoulder and kiss it then repeat on each side of her upper chest. I pretend like I'm going to lick her nipple but don't as she watches me. I continue kissing down her chest between her tits and then make my way down further and lick her stomach. I then lick the front of her waist as her noises get louder.

As I reach the area right above her clit I look up at her while kissing it. She is staring at me with the most wanting look.

"Hold your legs up."

She grabs the backs of her knees to hold them in place. I kiss each of her inner thighs as she begins to squirm more. I next kiss the outside of each side of her pussy before licking all around it. I decide it's time. I stick my tongue out and put it in the bottom of her pussy. I leave it out as I lick her lips and the insides of them. Her body is shaking.