Zai and Tim Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I apologize, "Sorry. Tim has far more resources. Your concern is the two of us. Let his resources find and deal with the traitor."

*****

Tim is in a room at the hospital's ER. Two security guards and I are outside the room. A woman walks to the nurse's station and wants to see Tim's bloodwork. She is sweating and much less confident. In seconds Milan has a pistol to her forehead.

Brenda explains, "I am part of Tim's organization. I need to see a blood sample to see what toxin he was given. Time is ticking; I need it NOW!"

Another doctor shows her the data on a wall screen.

Brenda tells them, "Give him 40 cc's of Monosodiumzeinium. That will help."

The doctor says, "We don't stock that. It will take a day to get it."

Brenda rolls her eyes and makes a call, "I am at Hospital forty-two. I need 80 cc's of Monosodiumzeinium for Tim, stat. Thank you."

Brenda addresses the doctor, "Ben has had at least five tiny exposures to that toxin. The drug I suggest will speed up his recovery. Give it to him immediately and exactly one day later. I will be in touch. I need to run; we're stopping a planet infection on Gerald-7."

No hi, bye, or anything. Just give us info, and then she literally ran out of the room. Was she in tears?

Twenty minutes later, another woman shows up with the drug, gives it to Tim, and leaves the rest with me. Within two hours, his vitals stabilize. His mom is funny. She won't let the daughters call, but she calls hourly to check on Tim.

I am at his side, holding his hand and doing my best not to cry. They feed me over the three days, bring clothes, let me shower, and speak enough to keep me sane. I talk to Tim to keep him up to date. I get zero reaction from him. Let me rephrase that. I don't get the response I'm looking for. Every time I talk, his cock grows.

The evening of the third day, I am woken up by two unusual-looking women. They're wearing quality clothing, but they're both in formal funeral outfits. They have the traditional veil blocking their faces. The second person checks out Tim while the first lady puts out her arms to me like mom does.

MOM!

I rocket off my ass and into my mom's arms, where I break out into full tears. Previously, everything was so clinical and sterile. Now the emotions hit, Tim's life is in danger. I bawl my eyes out, my mother holds me in her arms, and she soothes me. I can see that she has a tear in her eye. Is it because of me or Tim?

Mom's sidekick asks me, "What have they done?"

I show her the bottle, "Two doses of that, 24 hours apart. One of his people prescribed it."

Sidekick says, "Ohoooo, yeahhhhhh, I don't think that's enough. I would have given him two more doses."

I continue, "She said that he had been previously exposed five times with partial droplets."

Sidekick smiles, "Oh. OK. I guess that makes sense."

Mom is angry, "What do you mean? You sound like you have no clue. They said you were the expert on this."

Sidekick is scared, "Sorry, my Queen. I am an expert on using it to kill people. So far, nobody has survived a full dose."

Carla smiles with pride, "Well, as you can see, he is healthy-looking still. No wasting away."

Sidekick doesn't seem thrilled. Now I have this sick feeling in my stomach.

Sidekick explains, "This poison is unique because it's administered with a touch. It seeps into the skin, then starts attacking the nervous system. It ends up in the brain, and there it turns his brain to a liquid."

Mom and her sidekick look depressed; I'm not. Mom looks hopeful now.

Mom asks, "What do you know that we don't?"

I smile big. They're both looking at me like I lost it. I am way too happy about the news they gave me. I roll down the blanket, so it's below his knees. They're still looking at me, expecting me to raise him from the dead or something.

I use a low, slow, breathy voice to say, "Tim. My mother, the Queen, is here."

Instantly, Tim is harder than steel. They're still looking at me.

I roll my eyes, "If his brain is pudding, how did my sexy voice turn him hard? That's voice recognition."

I reach forward to envelop him in my mouth.

Sidekick screams, "No!"

I stop.

Sidekick explains, "Just because he has developed an immunity doesn't mean you have. If it's in his system, it might be in his cum and pre-cum. You can't risk it. Give him a hand job, collect a sample, and then test it. Any fluid would do, but this looks like more fun."

Mom walks over to a cabinet, looks in the drawers, and pulls out a small plastic bottle. She also picks out a packet of baby oil. She sets down the bottle and opens the baby oil. She spreads it on his cock and then starts choking his cock.

I object loudly, "Mom! That's my boyfriend. I want to help him."

Monica smiles, "I'm still your mother. Here. Take the bottle. You can collect the sample."

Oh well, mom hands me the bottle with a huge smile on her face.

Sidekick explains, "My Queen, it isn't safe for you to do that. His sweat could seep into you, and you might get poisoned. I better do it for you. I'm expendable."

Mom explodes, "Bullshit! What is it with you young women? Our planet has hated men for a few generations, and now one man is on TV, and you all want to have sex with them."

Sidekick is quick to respond, "Men in general, no. This one, oh yes. I know the five women that got him first and almost killed him. They would kill to get him again."

My voice is chilly, "If they ever lay eyes on him again, I will have them killed."

Mom starts shouting at me, "Oh! Oh! Catch it!"

A nurse comes in because of the noise.

Sidekick says, "We are collecting a sample. I need you to get this tested for the toxin. NOW!"

I quickly twist the cap on the bottle and hand the nurse Tim's bottle of spunk. She adds Tim's sticker to the bottle and then runs off. Sidekick adds her orders to the system.

It's quiet for a moment. Nobody is speaking. That didn't last long. I hear in the distance what sounds like fifty soldiers in full battle gear. They're running ... no, marching in unison towards us. They figured out mom was here.

Mom quickly says, "I didn't tell them. You saw me; I came disguised."

Eve from my security team says, "I did, my Queen. It's for your safety. You're too important to be without security on this planet. We failed to keep Tim safe. We're waiting to be relieved of our duties and court-martialed because we failed."

She said all that without a tear in her eye. Impressive. The room is lined with soldiers, then they take up every intersection in the hospital with guards. When all is quiet, I hear a set of high heels clicking down the hallway, zeroing in on our room.

Trinity walks into the room and breaks out in tears at seeing Tim.

She then yells at mom, "What the hell! No security! No announcement! You just fucking show up without asking or saying HI!"

My mom meekly says, "Hi." Then she smiles.

A furious nurse stomps into the room, "All of you zip it, or I am throwing you out of the room."

Trinity tries to speak.

The nurse screams at her, "I don't care if you're the fucking Queen; my patient needs peace and quiet." Her voice is soft now, "He needs rest, and you two are making it hard."

Both moms are evil and want to talk; I am first. I put up two stop hand signals to the moms.

I say in a low, threatening voice, "Just so you know, THAT IS Queen Trinity, and THAT IS Queen Monica. Yes, the two rulers of all the civilized planets in our galaxy are in this room. Behind you are six hardened killers who screwed up and almost got Tim, the Queens son, killed. Show your Queens their proper respect and get the hell out of here before I release my attack dogs on your ass.

One of my six barked like a dog, and the poor nurse fainted. I caught her, and they took her away.

Trinity looks at me, "You're going to make a fine queen someday. I need a chair, one of his hands, and then I want every detail so far."

As Trinity spoke, Tim turned hard again. Both moms look at it and lick their lips. I spend an hour catching both moms up.

*****

An hour later, Trudy, Tammi, and Tamara make their appearance. Trinity and I are holding a hand. Mom wants me to sit down, so she can hold his hand for a while. No way the sisters are getting anywhere near a hand. It doesn't seem like the end of the world for Trudy. Tammi is in tears as she sits in a chair that she pulls closer. I haven't given Tamara enough credit for her brains. I assumed she was a bimbo.

Nope, no bimbo. She outsmarts us all by climbing into bed with Tim and curling up next to him. Bitch! Her hand is under his gown, strumming his abs like an instrument. Damn, I wish I had thought of that.

I guess I understand. They are blood family, a brother that is new to them. A new toy that is shiny and shows off well. Tamara and Tammi do seem to love him. That may be an issue. I need to find them boyfriends like Tim.

*****

About four hours later, Tim wakes up. We all cheer and rush him for hugs. I am looking over Tim's shoulder as I hug him, seeing two unhappy nurses running towards the room. My commander walked out of the room. No doubt she expected the two nurses to complain. The nurses go from furious to scared in a flash. I grin big as I am crying uncontrollably at Tim.

Trinity pulls Tamara and me to her, "Let's get him home. We're too exposed in the hospital. I want you two organizing this, and I want it to happen today, like now. Go."

Tamara grabs my hand, and we walk out of the room briskly. For as far as I can see, there are soldiers. Three of my personal security guards are right behind us. We start at the nursing station.

I am grumpy as I say, "I want a hospital bed, all the equipment Tim is using, and all his meds ready to go in an hour."

The nurse responds shyly, "That is way out of my hands. I can't even order the meds. You need to get a Charge nurse. She is at the end of the hallway, turn right, and it's the third door."

Tamara is more direct, "Where are the executive offices?"

The second nurse says, "Follow me."

Immediately, she is ten feet down the hallway. We both run to catch up. I wonder, do all nurses walk this fast, or is it just this one? I am practically jogging to catch up. Most of the elevator's care for patients, and there are lines. The sprinter nurse takes us up the stairs. The bitch takes them two at a time. I am running now just to keep up. This is hard for me. Tamara and I are breathing hard. My guards, no big deal to them.

Two floors up and we step into a large waiting room with glass behind that with offices and conferences rooms farther back. These are very plush offices. Marble floors and beautiful murals on the walls. The receptionist seems flushed as we approach.

Tamara is direct, "Where is the big boss?"

The poor girl stumbles, "She is busy in a staff meeting. She can't be disturbed; it's crucial. She just took over and is setting expectations."

I know this isn't going to end well already. I am amused at seeing the determination on Tamara's face.

Tamara is fuming and scary, "Listen bitch. You tell me right now, or these three trained killers will break down every door until we find them. That will make them mad, meaning not only will you need several new doors, but a new receptionist as well. You have three seconds."

I count off quickly, "One. Two."

She points directly behind her and then runs to the washroom.

The room is unlocked; we barge in.

A woman stands up at the far end of the table; she is mad at being interrupted.

Again, Tamara is not to be trifled with, "Shut up. Why haven't I seen you? Do you not know who is in your hospital? Do you even know there is a man in your hospital?" Tamara looks at me, "Have twenty [Marines] come up here, please."

I nod to my team to make the call. Tamara is slowly walking towards the lady.

The lady is a bitch. In my mind, I call her Head Bitch.

Head Bitch is annoyed, "I have no idea who you are."

She presses a button, "Security, up here now!"

Internally, I am chuckling.

Head Bitch continues, "I took over yesterday when I was elected the next Executive. I know a man is in my hospital, and I am trying hard to send him somewhere more appropriate. I can't have him tainting our hospital or our reputation."

The nurse is about to say something to the Head Bitch. I slap my hand over her mouth and give her a death stare that leaves her unwilling to continue. I hear soldiers running our way. Head Bitch now has a look of confidence on her face. I smile big. I really want to cut in here and share in the glory. Instead, I stand aside and support Tamara. Politically, this is the better move.

Felicity is the head of security. She is leading twenty soldiers to the conference room.

On seeing Felicity and the soldiers, Head Bitch says condescendingly, "Wow, that is some security force. Felicity, throw this bitch out the front door."

Felicity doesn't move, she does look scared to death, and that startles Head Bitch.

Tamara is so smooth, "Those aren't your security women. Those are twenty of the nearly 200 soldiers mom brought in. Don't you have a clue who is in your hospital? Right now, our very own Queen Trinity and the Vold's Queen Monica are in your hospital. They each are holding the hand of Queen Trinity's son. Yes, the male in your hospital.

"Queen Trinity is my mother and her boyfriend. That woman's name is Carla, and her mother is Queen Monica. For your disrespect towards her son, me, or Carla, mom would ... you get the idea. You are fired. Felicity, get her badge, disable her access, help her pack her personal items, and see her out. Take two soldiers to assist."

She says to the board members, "Who is next in succession?"

Amber stands up and says meekly, "Um, I am."

Tamara smiles nice, "Congratulations. In exactly one hour, I want my brother, his bed, all equipment he needs, all meds he needs, and staff that he needs in his bedroom at the palace castle. I have two hundred soldiers here. You point, and they will transport it. We will use your life-saving air pod for transport."

Amber is brilliant; she says to the nurse, "You and Dr. Kimbro will be the first doctor and nurse. Point at everything you need, take what you need, ask for anything you don't see. I want you scheduling a rotation of doctors and nurses for as long as necessary."

Amber says to Tamara, "This is nothing on you or your maids, but ... we need a Level 3b cleaning crew in the room immediately, and then most of the contents need to be removed to keep it sterile."

Tamara makes a decision, "There is an unused bedroom; it will be empty by the time you get there. Get your people there now. The Queens are impatient."

Amber looks worried, "I am doing everything I can. That can't be rushed. It takes time to get the people and clean the room. It takes time to assemble and move the amount of equipment you need."

Now Amber is in tears, "I will do everything I can. It takes time to do it right. No way I am endangering your brother. If we go too fast, that can end poorly because his immune system is weak now. I was a nurse; I know what needs to happen. Your schedule isn't safe. I'm sorry." She cries.

I hold the lady in my arms, "I will get you two hours. Cleaning the room because of his weakened immune system sounds like a good idea. Thank you for suggesting it. I will tell them about the short delay and why. I am positive they won't kill me." I smile, and then she does as well.

The nurse runs away. No shit, she can go faster. Together, Tamara, the soldiers, my guards, Amber, and I, use the elevator and return to Tim's room. On entering the room, Amber is on her knees and apologizing to her Queen.

Trinity looks at Tamara and then me, not understanding the reason or who she is.

I fill in the details, "The last executive wasn't fond of a man in her hospital and sent security after us."

Trinity's face is in shock.

I continue, "Their head of security and your twenty soldiers showed up. Tamara handled the situation with style, class, composure, some showmanship, and good awareness. She let the woman hang herself. It was most impressive to watch. Amber here, is the new Executive. Tim replaced the first two, Tamara replaced the last one. Amber is delaying us by an hour."

Both moms are visibly angry.

I scold them, "Hey! None of that. Amber here still is a nurse. She wants an empty room in the palace, and then the room needs to be cleaned because Tim has a diminished immune system. This is a smart thing to do; it helps save Tim's life. We ARE doing this. She understood your desire to leave, but her first thought was Tim's well-being. I can't fault her for that."

Tammi asks Amber, "Why would the two dead directors' risk everything and desire war?"

Amber is insightful, saying, "Both Ana and Gwen came from accounting. Profits took precedence over everything. The risk of a war that produced an endless number of procedures was a financial boon they couldn't pass up. It would have paid handsomely for decades.

"I, on the other hand, started as a nurse. It's a tough spot to be in. I don't want people in my hospital. I want them at home with their family. I understand; we need to make money. We can't do everything for people with no insurance. As of about ten minutes ago, that is my job now. Well, that and seeing that you get home."

*****

Two hours later and we are "home." Home is no longer the plush and fantastically decorated room that we used. Now, it's an empty room other than a hospital bed and everything Tim needs. We added several stainless steel chairs, as they are easy to clean.

The room is standard of the palace, with high ceilings, an abundance of crown molding, and ample space. In this setting, it fits the antiseptic décor. The room is a basic white with no colors.

Tamara is the only one to get some sleep recently. She stays at Tim's side. He is asleep himself. I no longer have a room as mom is here, and we used her room. My mom senses the problem and takes my hand. Together, we go back to her room.

My mom's and the palace security walk with us back to the room. Mom is amazed at how much the room has been improved. It's not often she is impressed, but this is one of those times right now.

With a look of wonder on her face, "I love this room. I need this back home. It's truly amazing."

Mom is more herself now, "I am taking off my dress and then taking a nap. This bed is big enough for a dozen people. I bet you can find a spot to catch some sleep. You must be stressed beyond reasonable limits. Come. Get some sleep."

We both strip to our bras and panties. This isn't anything unusual for us. This is family casual. We both get in bed while leaving plenty of space between us. I fluff my pillows and then try the process of relaxing. I fail. My mind is flooded with Tim. I am tearing on the pillow. After a few minutes, I sniffle from the flowing tears.

Mom is still awake and asks, "What troubles you? Tim?"

That starts the waterworks. I am full-out crying now. Mom moves closer to me and puts an arm around me.

Mom says, "Please explain? He is out of the hospital and under the full-time care of a doctor."

My crying has slowed, so I can say, "He is alive, which is tremendous. However, he's not saying much. I fear things aren't as good as we hope. What if his mind has been diminished? What if he isn't the same man? What if he doesn't love me anymore? Since we've been together, he has fucked many more women than the number of times he has fucked me. I'm not sure he loves me."

Mom soothes me as she says in a calm but firm voice, "It wasn't that long ago; you were more likely to shoot a man than talk to one. Now here you are, wondering if you're good enough for a man. You are the daughter to the Queen of half the galaxy. Don't confuse his duties with his love for you. There is a galaxy that needs him to succeed. He knows it, and that's placing a ton of pressure on him. Now add the people trying to kill him, and that's enough to break a man.