Zai and Tim Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamara quickly asks between breaths, "What's so damn funny about this?"

As I slide my large pole in and out of my wife, I tell Tamara, "I was just picturing in my mind Carla sitting at a table looking at me, and because I am bumping her face into your pussy, it has a red impression on her forehead and face of your pussy."

Tamara laughs hysterically while my wife stops to comment, "You're a dork."

I speed up, and Carla slows down her feasting on Tamara. She doesn't complain one bit; Tamara is glad to have a part of me still. Carla could have cut her off.

I'm still amazed at how tight Carla and all the sisters are. I spent a lot of time with Cougars, so this is new. Even the few younger women like Vanessa spent a lot of time with various men.

Tamara is enjoying Carla, but she isn't getting enough to orgasm. Carla, on the other hand, is racing to cum. She is way ahead of me. She loves oral with women, not so much with me. She will occasionally service me, but she doesn't have the desire like Tammi does.

Carla is providing excellent feedback. She twitches her rear end at me and purrs in Tamara's vagina. I find it funny because purring in a sloppy pussy sounds like the raspberries. They're killing me tonight. I redouble my effort by speeding up. I use my hands to hold her hips hoping that she doesn't move as much. Carla moans and lifts her head; she can't lick pussy safely anymore.

Since Tamara isn't being pleasured, she moves down the bed. She can now reach up and nurse on Carla's beautiful tits. The purring is now more of a roaring. She won't last much longer. I pull on her elbows, lifting her body up. Tamara sits up as Carla inclines, allowing her to continue feasting on her breasts and nipples.

Not only am I fast, but now I use some muscle and thrust harder, slamming my body into Carla with purpose. My wife is exploding before my eyes. She loves the forceful thrusting. Three quick whimpers and then a massive shaking of her body followed by a haunting scream. That was one unusual scream.

She collapses on the bed as I shoot my spunk into her body. Carla falls onto Tamara, who caught her and is hugging her. I collapse and fall to the side. I don't want to hurt them. I am watching them watching me. Carla and I are still breathing hard, sucking for breath. All three of us are exhausted.

Tammi enters the room with glasses and juice. Leslie has small sandwiches. Katrina is reaching for new bedding. Tammi and Leslie assist us to chairs, and then the three of them change the bedding. It's nice and dry now. Vanessa has heated towels and wraps all of us in a clean and warm towel. That was very much appreciated. Leslie serves us drinks and small plates with a pile of goodies. She then sits down in my lap and leaves a soft, light kiss on my lips.

Carla embarrasses her sister, "Leslie never hated men. She always thought they were cute. She threw a world-class temper tantrum when I got you first. She wanted you when she saw the first surveillance photo of you. She's submissive and will do anything you want."

I kiss her back with a lingering kiss. She wraps her hands around my head and kisses me passionately. She pulls away, and she is a dark red from embarrassment. I see stars.

Carla informs us, "We're having Leslie's breakfast tomorrow; we will sightsee all day, then at night, she will be joining us. Now let's get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow, and I am not wearing out my husband."

Carla looks at me, "We could have gone on several more hours. However, each of them will want the same thing, and in a week, we will be like the first time they dragged your almost dead body into the palace. I am not doing that to you. Now get in bed and hold me tight. Zai, lights, please."

Once we are settled in bed, the lights turn off. What a day. I am glad we didn't go all night. I am tired as it is. I fall asleep quickly.

Chapter 21 -- Goran-5

We wake up at Goran-5, a tourist destination, because of the scuba diving. They have spiraling cities above the water. Their oceans are the cleanest in the galaxy, almost perfectly clear. They have no sand; it's a pebble bottom that isn't more than twenty feet deep in many areas. They have overhunted most of the things that can hurt you. Nothing worse to a planet's reputation than having the vacationers die.

We're not allowed near a wreck; too dangerous for us. Carla has set us up on the best yacht on the planet. It just happens to be in an area with the best fish. This area is known throughout the galaxy for its variety of fish with the most stunning colors. Every ocean has bright or spectacular fish and other dwellers of the deep.

The underwater diving suits are much like space suits. Once at the facility, we have a private room where we strip naked. We then come out, and everyone is naked in a transparent suit. Why did we have private rooms to change? This is dumb. We have fifty Marines with us to keep us safe. Half of them check me out. Half could care less or make it look like they could care less.

It's incredible how easy it is to pick out Carla's Marines. They're all eerily similar. The bunch from mom's planet have similarities, but it's not near-identical like the other group. There is more variety in hair and facial features. The Marines are all naked as well.

Tammi comments, "Look at him. The proverbial kid in a candy store. All these beautiful women and naked bodies."

I laugh at her, "Carla and her sisters are more than enough for me."

I am sure everyone knows my sisters are with me, but we don't advertise it.

We are taken out on the yacht. It's bigger than Zai and as luxurious as the castle. It's basically a miniature city. You get the idea; it's got everything. Hair salon, nails, massage, food, a tailor, bowling, video games, streaming video, movie theatre, swimming pool, hot tub, sauna. They efficiently handle the Marines and us.

We are taken to a lagoon that is calm and shallow. After we were in the water and had enough time adjusting to our suits, they threw food in the water. The fish had been gathering and causing a embarrassment of bubbles and splashing. It teased the body with the light touches, swirling water, and the bubbles striking the skin.

There are easily three dozen types of fish in view with every color of the rainbow in my field of vision. Below the fish is coral that looks to be neon pipes. It's bright and has brilliant colors. We swim in pairs, Carla and me, and then each set of sisters. We are always within ten feet, and then further out, there are layers of Marines watching out for predators or unwanted guests.

The Marines seem as interested in the surroundings as we are. They never enjoy the view for long, though; their working to keep us protected. Vanessa isn't a fan of water. She stayed on the yacht and found a friend to spend the day with, in bed.

After six hours of swimming, we're all exhausted. We lethargically swim back to the yacht. There is plenty of crew to assist Carla and my sisters to their room. I am left behind. It hits me again; the crew hates that I am on board. They don't care for me at all.

The four Marines near me couldn't care less. I would get up, but I am genuinely exhausted; I have no energy. I can't even call for help; I am short of breath. My guards look nervous. One of them reports in. It's ten minutes later that I hear the stomping of boots again.

A furious Vanessa in a robe with disheveled hair is marching quickly to me with two dozen of my Marines with her. She goes directly to the senior Marines and screams at her.

Vanessa is breathing fire as she says, "TEN MINUTES to report? Why not wait until he's dead?"

She started to say something else and then stopped. Instead, she punches the woman in the face, knocking her out. The second gets a roundhouse kick to the head, knocking her out. You get the idea; the other two did not fare any better. Vanessa released a lot of aggression in just a few moments.

Vanessa questions me, "What happened to the staff? Did they help everyone but you?"

With tears in my eyes, I nod yes. Vanessa and all the women I can see also have tears in their eyes.

Vanessa says in a commanding voice, "I want two dozen more Marines down here. I want Tim safely in his room, showered, and dressed. If I see Tim walking, all of you will be walking home. I want the captain and crew in the main ballroom in five minutes. Everyone not assisting Tim will assist me in the ballroom. GO!"

I had no idea that our suits have handles on them. They wave a hand over my suit, and six handles appear, and my suit goes stiff. Ok, a diver gets hurt, now it's easy to move them around. Before I leave, Vanessa plants a long soft kiss on my lips.

They don't rush me back; they're gentle with me. All six of them look at my cock several times. I don't know if they're afraid or curious. I know they're more fearful of Vanessa. They should be.

Once back at the changing room, two Marines quickly strip while two assist me undressing. I have my energy back now and can walk just fine. They seem to be curious. All three of us enter the shower. When I try to help, my hands are slapped. I let them shave me, shampoo my hair, run a body wash over me, and scrub my skin with a brush-like device.

The first one asks, "I am curious, may I touch ... it?"

I am too tired to care, "Why not. I need some stimulation to get hard. Lightly stroke him, but be careful of the drooping balls behind; they don't like rough treatment or being grabbed. If you're adventurous, try sucking on it. Suck too long, and you get a salty treat."

Both women are on their knees looking at me. One reaches out and lightly touches me. The second one rubs her hands softly on my cock. She brings the drooping member up to get a better look at it. The other girl takes two fingers to go around my cock, then she starts sliding them along the length of my cock. The second girl is touching the head and lightly squeezes it.

Having two naked bodies to look at and touching my cock, that starts making me harder. They both squeak and release me as they notice the growth. Both mouths open; they watch my stick lengthen and grow fuller as it hardens. They're back to touching and now squeezing my shaft. They both comment on the transformation from soft to hard, thin to thick, and short to long.

The first one is more adventurous, yet she makes the mistake of dragging her teeth along my length.

I am kind, "No teeth, please. I'm sure you wouldn't want me using teeth on your clit, right?"

The first one quickly responds shyly, "Sorry, I didn't know. I've never seen one before."

I grin, "And that is why I allow this. I like teaching."

Carla comes up behind me with a big hug, "A woman on her knees playing with your cock, and you call that teaching? I call that poaching my man."

Both girls get defensive real quick and are in tears, "We're sorry. Please don't kill us. We were curious. We've never seen one before."

Carla laughs, "No, I not going to kill you. I found the situation humorous. It's a whole lot better than what the crew did. This boat has satellite communications. They fired the crew. Zai controls the ship, the Marines do everything else, and a new crew is being flown in. One with better manners."

Carla addresses the two women, "You two, get dressed, and then back to your squads."

I interject, "Wait! Hold up there. You two do need to get dressed, but you're staying with us." Carla looks at me in surprise. "If they didn't bite my cock off, I think they have proved I can trust them. I am sure the others are fine, but these two proved it. I would like them near us. They get to dry me off, and then the lesson is over."

I can see Carla thinking before she says, "Notify your superiors of the changes. You will dine with us as well. Share what you learned here today. Our planet, all planets, need to diversify our DNA, and men are the secret. When looking at my Marines, look at how similar they all are. You don't see the host of medical issues packing our hospitals.

"We NEED more men, and we need them from different planets. Nobody will ever force you to choose a man, but I can tell you first-hand, it's an amazing experience. Let's get going; we need to eat lunch before we go fishing."

We step back into the changing room, and Carla supervises them as they dry me. Each woman dried my chest well. While they are doing that, Carla slips to her knees and sucks my cock. She doesn't do this often; this is a treat.

The two Marines dress as Carla sucks on my cock. It's full length and hard as steel. She's read ancient texts or videos; she has improved tremendously. She has the helix going with her hands on my shaft. She applies enough saliva to keep me lubricated for the hands. Her mouth takes as much as she can. Also new is a harder sucking, tongue under the head, and poking the sides of her mouth. She does all of that without removing her eyes from me.

Fuck me, she is good! All too quickly, I am about to spew. Holy crap! So soon?

I yell out, "Pull out! Almost done!"

She wraps her arms around my legs. No shit. I guess from being worn out, I had zero staying power. Carla jumps to her feet and kisses the first Marine. When finished with a soft, passionate kiss, she moves to the second one and repeats the same performance. Carla swallows while the Marines are swishing the cum around like their tasting a fine wine. They both swallow.

Carla explains, "It's salty. I have only had Tim here. My studies say that cum ranges from a foul urine taste to a sweet fruity taste. Vanessa says he is in the top 10%. Ok, let's go to lunch. Leslie is going to kill us for being late."

*****

Leslie and the Marines are in the kitchen because the rude staff was replaced, and the new ones have not arrived yet. I think we're all expecting peanut butter and jelly sandwiches with chips. Carla, her sister Katrina, Vanessa, Tammi, Tamara, the two Marines, and I are seated at the table when Leslie and two makeshift chefs come out with large plates. Each one is like a platter at eighteen inches wide. There are tubes of blown candy that look like coral that goes a foot into the air.

On the plate is a soft aqua color lagoon with tiny multi-colored fish. The liquid is pumped up into the coral and flows over the coral. All of that is awesome. There is a fried "yacht" sitting on a rice bed colored like pebbles. On the side are prawns like a shrimp cocktail. Someone used marshmallows to form a horse's head on them, so they look like sea horses.

In a small baking dish with a perfect crust is mac-n-cheese. That doesn't seem to fit. One bite and I understood how special it is. The pasta melts in your mouth; it's delicate. The cheese is creamy; it sticks to the pasta. The texture is like cheesecake, yet it's lite and fluffy. Most mac-n-cheese is cheddar flavored. This is dreamy, a much lighter taste. Then it expands as the other layers of the sauce come through, and you realize how complex the dish is.

We all sat amazed at the presentation in front of us. Leslie sits with us. The yacht is a Monty Christo. The mayo, mustard, strawberry jam, ham, and turkey are enhanced with either an herb or marinade. The only thing untouched was the thinly sliced Gruyere cheese. To get the correct shape, they wrapped the ingredients in filo dough. It took several tries to get the insides to the proper form that the dough took on the yacht shape.

I am first to ask, "How did you and the Marines produce this magnificent meal?"

Leslie is all smiles, "After that breakfast we had at your mother's palace, I was all in. I had worked with a wonderful chef and had fun for the first time in a while. It was true fun making breakfast and then again later that evening." She blushes. "I was hooked. I found the best chefs around and learned a few things. I have a lot to learn still. I was lucky that some of the Marine's families own bakeries or restaurants. One of them even knows how to blow glass candy.

"I knew eventually I would have a chance to show off. This was sooner than expected, but it worked out even though the marinades should have sat much longer. We all had a blast making these. There are several more in the kitchen for the staff. Some of the yachts didn't turn out, and some of the candy wasn't perfect. I think they will enjoy it nonetheless.

"As you cut off sections of the sandwich, you can dip it in the mayo or mustard. The mayo has dill, mint, and a few other hints of spices. The mustard has several spices, including an interesting cinnamon. It's stronger than usual."

There is almost no talk through lunch; the meal is fantastic.

After the first Marine finishes, she asks, "Do you always eat like this? That was incredible."

Carla takes this, "After our wedding, Tim had a cooking contest for the sisters. The winner comes with us. They made an omelet, waffle, quiche, and a pancake. Those four items were no closer to their typical namesakes as this lunch was a typical Monte Cristo sandwich. Ship replicators aren't quite the same, but Zai will share the recipe blueprints so you can order them anytime you like. They stick out; your friends will be jealous."

Five minutes later, a plate of each is brought in from the kitchen. The two Marines look on with amazement. Each sister describes their dish and then shows what's special about it. The two Marines shared it with several of the chefs and servers. Zai sent in the orders for us. We had plenty already.

I ask my sisters, "Have you noticed anything different about this ship since the crew change?"

Tamara giggles, "The staff is nicer, and Zai has a lead foot. The captain brought the ship out at an easy pace. Zai is showing off the engine's speed. The wind has picked up, and we're riding higher in the water."

I smile, "Great self-awareness, you get a gold star. We're slowing down, and I bet the new crew is boarding. Time to do some fishing."

*****

The captain and two huge men come to greet us. All three fall to their feet in front of Carla and offer their sincere apologies for the other crew's cruel treatment of her husband.

Carla is mad, "Why are you groveling to me? It's my husband that was wronged."

The captain is an idiot as she says, "Because he's just a man, and you're next in line to be a Queen."

Carla surprises the hell out of me by reaching back and striking the woman in the face. She used enough force to knock the woman over and onto her back.

Carla screams, "Zai! Put me through to everyone on board."

Zai responds, "Done."

Carla is huffing from being furious; the veins are sticking out on her neck. The captain tries to move. Vanessa and the two Marines cock their weapons, she stays put.

Carla uses a measured voice, "Dumb ass Captain just told me she wasn't groveling to my husband because he's just a man. Look at my Marines; they are all similar looking. Why? We have a planet emergency because we don't have enough male diversity for our DNA. Our hospitals are stuffed with DNA-related illnesses. We need more men to survive as a species. We need men from other planets to save our planet. Like it or not, our future is directly linked to men.

"Also know that when I become Queen, he becomes King, a position higher than me. He will rule half the galaxy. Queen Monica adores Tim and has blessed us. We need more men. I don't care if you like men or not, we DESPERATELY need them. If anyone has a problem, you can go back with the captain. Done."

Carla looks at the two Marines, "Get this piece of shit out of my face and then come fishing with us."

*****

The two men are expert fishermen. They bait the hook, set the lines, and then help us into the chairs. Zai has us moving at a slow speed now, as advised by the fishermen. We will catch many fish in this area, only half of them are worth eating, and two are exceptional. The rest are used in other ways and feed the poor. Nothing goes to waste. Only four of us can fish at a time; two off the back and two off the sides of the boat.