Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 01

Story Info
Prequel.
1.2k words
4.17
23k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a prequel set about 14 months prior to the events described in my earlier story here: https://literotica.com/s/zamindars-pt-01-sexual-depravity.

It is the early evening of October 2nd, 1993. Subhash Thakur, the muscular, 6ft 3inch, 110 kgs 41 year old master of his domain in rural Haryana is enjoying the unusually brisk weather in his 4 acre garden. Subhash is a relatively recent widower, but not a sad one. His was a loveless arranged marriage of social convenience that doubled his family's land holdings since his late wife was the only child of the landowner who owned the 43 acres of fertile land (and the tribute from the approximately 200+ farmers that went with it). The marriage had yielded two sons, Vivek (aged 18) and Aryan (aged 16). Both boys attended an elite boarding school in Gwalior, which was about 2 days journey by car from the estate.

Subhash had never been monogamous. His wealth & near-total power over his estate and its inhabitants afforded him the luxury of realizing his most uninhibited sexual fantasies. He had learned many things from seeing his own father's (the now retired, but still very virile and active patriarch of the family) behavior over the years.

Father & son were generally fair and benevolent masters to the farmers that worked their land and the servants that served them in their estate, but both men possessed an unsatiable lust that had resulted in (and continued to do so) some very depraved sexual escapades and an unknown number of illegitimate bastards from a plethora of women.

The staff that served Subhash Thakur in the main estate house comprised of Mangesh (45), his wife Shanta (38), their son Rajpal (20) and their daughter Malti (17). Additionally, there were two security guards who were former wrestlers and likely the bastard sons of the older patriarch.

As Subhash sat in the plush armchair in his garden, Shanta (who he addressed as Shanta bai - which signified her status as his maid servant) brought out a silver tray which had a tea cup and a small plate of biscuits. Shanta bai stood 5ft 1 inch, relatively full bodied, a dusky complexion with a not ugly face. Her crowing glory was her thick, jet black hair that was tied up neatly in a bun that was almost the circumference of her face. She wore a thin, bland colored cotton sari & blouse as was the custom of women of her lower status. The only adornment on her body was a "mangalsutra" (a thin black low quality chain with a small gold pendant) that fell down to her cleavage and signified her married status. Her head was covered demurely by the "pallu" of her sari. Her serving her master some tea is a scene that would be re-enacted in thousands of upper class households all across India on any given evening.

Shanta set the tea cup and biscuit plate on the table in front of Subhash. As she turned around to walk back to the main house, Subhash slapped her ass hard. Shanta yelped loudly & jumped slightly, startled by the suddenness of the action. Her pallu fell from her head revealing her massive bun. Still sitting in his armchair, Subhash yanked at the end of Shanta's sari that was tied around her waist, almost dragging her towards him.

Subhash ordered her: "Choos haramzadi kuttiya" (Suck me, bastard bitch).

Shanta obediently and wordlessly got down on her knees in between Subhash's spread legs and in a well practiced motion, undid the knot of his pajama and pulled out his rapidly hardening cock, quickly jerking it to its full 10 inch length by 2.5 inch girth and inserting it's head into her mouth. Despite over 2 years of daily practice (sometimes multiple times a day), Shanta still had difficulty in swallowing more than 60% of her master's monster cock. Subhash put both his hands on Shanta's head, roughly pulling open her neatly tied bun with one hand while holding her head powerfully with the other so that she continued to gag on his cock. In an expertly executed swift action he tightly wrapped (twice) her luscious, 4 feet long, black hair around his right wrist, rendering her head immobile and her mouth stuffed by 6 out of 10 inches of his rock hard cock. Then he spat on her face. Repeatedly.

Shanta bai gagged helplessly on her master's cock as tears streamed down her face mixed with her master's pre-cum and spit as she struggled to breath. Her hands were flailing hitting the sides of the armchair on which her master sat. She could not even look up at his face given the angle of her position relative to his.

Having already released a large load of cum after a vicious 45 minute fucking of Shanta's younger sister, Sushila, in front of her castrated husband in their hut in the village, Subhash was in no hurry to release his seed yet. He pulled up his wrist which had his maid's hair tied tightly around it, thereby releasing about 3 inches of his cock from her mouth and giving her just enough leeway to catch her breath. As Shanta gasped for air, he pushed her head back down again gagging her again. This went on for about 25-30 minutes until Subhash rewarded his maid Shanta bai with his seed all over her face. The only words he had said to her were filthy "gaalis" (abuses) like "randi" (whore), "kuttiya" (bitch), "chinnal" (slut).

After releasing his load, he tied up his pajama knot and shouted loudly "Mangesh idhar aa aur meri chai garam karke la wapas" (Mangesh come here and take my tea and warm it up and bring it back).

As Mangesh came hurriedly, his wife Shanta bai was unsteadily rising from her kneeling position in front of their master. Mangesh had seen this (and many other) scene play out many times in the past 2+ years, so he was not really shocked to see his wife's face covered with a mix of semen, spit and tears, her long hair open and disheveled, and her sari half unwound revealing her blouse and cleavage. He mutely picked up the tea cup from the table and took it back into the house to heat it up.

As Shanta bai started to walk back to the main house, Subhash held onto one end of her sari thereby disrobing her. She was naked below the waist as Subhash did not permit her to wear underwear (since he needed free-use access to her cunt and anus) and the only item of clothing she had on was her thin blouse. She looked back pleadingly at her master but did not say anything. She accepted her condition. Then as she walked away she attempted to tie up her long open hair into a bun. She stopped midway in her action and let her hair back down. She turned around and met her master Subhash Thakur's lustful gaze with a naughty smile as she scooped up some of his cum from her chin with her right forefinger and seductively licked it off and then sucked the finger clean.

This maid was her master's well trained slut.