Zamindars: The Thakur Ch. 02

Story Info
Prequel continues.
2.2k words
4.5
24.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of the backstory of Subhash Thakur. In the previous part, we visited Subhash Thakur on his estate as he took his pleasure with his mature, 38 year old maid Shanta bai.

Shanta bai had returned to the main house, wearing only a blouse, her thigh-length long hair open, her face splattered with her master's cum, and her sari still in the garden in the custody of her master.

Her husband, Mangesh was in the kitchen re-heating their master's tea as his wife passed by on her way to their room to clean up.

Shanta bai glanced at her weak, cuckolded husband and wondered in amazement at the comparative vigor & virility of her master.

That very morning, around 8am, she had been asleep, fully naked, on a mattress beside her master's bed (an honor that he had granted her after filling her anus with his cum around 1am the previous night) when she was violently awakened by her master yanking her up by her long hair and throwing her onto his bed. Whatever little sleepiness she had was instantly dissipated when Subhash Thakur viciously bit down on her right nipple while choking her throat with his left hand. Her dry cunt was painfully penetrated by her master's monstrously sized cock as he mercilessly entered her without preamble or foreplay, all the while clamping down on her right nipple with his teeth. Shanta felt like she was being split apart and shrieked in pain as Subhash Thakur let go of her nipple and throat as he fully thrust all 10 inches of his cock into her pussy and arched his back to maximize his penetration of his maid's body in missionary style.

Subhash Thakur screamed "Haraamzadi kuttiya meri chinnal raand Shanta bai. Le apne Thakur maalik ka lund...le..le...chutmari kutti...thuk raand" (You fucking bitch, my whore Shanta bai. Take your master's cock, take it, take it, bloody cunt bitch...get fucked whore), as he ramped up the speed and intensity of his thrusts inside Shanta bai.

Shanta bai could only shriek louder as her eyes rolled into their sockets and her cunt got wetter and wetter with each thrust. The combination of his violent lust, the 7+ hour interval since his last ejaculation, the sight of his ripe maid with her luscious long black hair splayed on the pillow and her naked voluptuous body at his disposal, Subhash Thakur did not last very long and filled his screaming maid servant's womb with his seed within 5 minutes.

But he was not done yet. After jerking out every drop of his cum into Shanta's womb, Subhash Thakur pulled out of her battered cunt and stood beside the bed. His cock was still rock hard and glistening with a combination of his cum and his maid's involuntary vaginal juices. Shanta bai was still recovering from the fucking she had received when Subhash Thakur grabbed a handful of her hair as she lay panting on the bed and dragged her off the bed. Shanta yelped in shock and pain as her body hit the marble floor. Her master manhandled her like a rag doll into a kneeling position below him and slapped her face hard while holding her head steady by wrapping her long hair around his wrist.

Subhash Thakur: "Kutti Shanta bai, abb saaf kar mera lauda" (Bitch Shanta bai, now clean my cock).

Saying that, Subhash Thakur, inserted his cock into his maid's gaping mouth. Thrusting as much as would fit down her throat and then pulling back out. He instructed her to lick his balls and cock until every drop of fluid was sucked off.

Shanta bai looked up at her master and made eye contact with him as she stuck her tongue out and seductively licked every single inch of his cock and balls, slurping every drop of fluid.

Shanta bai: "Thakur maalik, ummm...bahut chatpata hai aapka muth sahab..bahut pasand hai mujhay. Bahut bahut dhanyavaad karti hoon aapka ki aap mujh jaisi neech jaat ki aurat ko apna amrit pilaya karte ho. Meri kismet chamka di aapne maalik" (My master, ummm.. your cum is so salty master...I love your cum. I thank you for blessing a low caste woman like me with your nectar. You have changed my destiny master).

Subhash Thakur moaned in pleasure as his sex slave Shanta bai licked him clean and worshiped his cock. His rock hard erection was ready for more action.

Once again, wrapping her luscious long hair around his right wrist, he picked up his naked maid and dragged her outside the bedroom into the living room. He sat down on the plush sofa, his still rock hard 10 inch long by 2.5 inch circumference cock ready to assume it's natural place inside his maid's body.

He pulled his maid into his lap, facing away from him, mauling her 36C tits and pinching her nipples, making her moan loudly. Then he impaled her cunt on his cock, making her shriek out in pain and pleasure. As Shanta bai flinched a bit at the power and depth of his penetration of her womb, Subhash Thakur put one hand around her throat, choking her while simultaneously ramming his cock with a hard thrust of his hips into her body. Shanta bai tried to scream but just a gurgling sound came out because her master was still choking her throat. Her eyes went wide in shock and her mouth opened wide with her tongue sticking out as she attempted to breathe.

The entirety of his cock fully esconsed inside Shanta bai's vaginal passage, Subhash Thakur moaned in pleasure and ordered her, "abb savari kar Meri raand apne Thakur ke lund par. Apne Baal peechay kar aur mujhay de Meri raand" (Now ride your master's cock my slut. Throw your hair back and give them to me whore).

Shanta bai moaned and screamed louder as she began to ride her master's cock throwing her long hair back and impaling herself like a wanton slut on his cock.

Subhash Thakur wrapped his maid's long black luscious locks around his wrist twice and pulled hard, bringing her neck near his mouth. Then he brutally bit into her flesh at the exact moment that Shanta bai's body went into orgasmic convulsions. The unstoppable mix of pain and simultaneous pleasure elicted an animalistic screaming moan shriek combination that reverberated through the still quiet of the massive haveli (mansion) of Subhash Thakur.

Shanta bai's husband Mangesh was the first to come running. He had been in the kitchen preparing coffee and cutting fruits for his master's breakfast.

He saw his fully naked wife wildly riding their master's cock and senselessly moaning and screaming out "maalik Thakur itna paani nikal raha hai...bus karo Thakur aap maar dalogay mujhay...aaaah aaaaaah aaaaaah" (Master I am cumming so much. Please stop Master. You will kill me)

Thakur picked up the pace of fucking her cunt but since he had already filled her about 15 mins prior in his bed, he was in no hurry to release his seed. Instead, he pushed Shanta bai off his cock. She fell unsteadily on the floor. Her husband stood mutely a few feet away and did not try to intervene in any way.

As he turned to return to the kitchen, Subhash Thakur bellowed "abay napunsak Mangesh idhar dekh Asli mard se kaise chudti hai Teri mast kuttiya biwi" (Mangesh, you cuckolded eunuch, see how your bitch wife is getting fucked by a real man).

When Mangesh turned around he saw his master had dragged his wife Shanta by her hair and bent her over the sofa facing him and with one swift motion mounted her from behind. Shanta's loud painful screech indicated that her master had decided to sodomize her anus.

Thakur pulled back his maid's hair viciously with one hand while another hand went around their throat bringing her upper body up. In this standing reverse cowgirl position, Shanta bai looked directly at her husband as her lord and master mercilessly anal raped her. Even though all 10 inches of her master's cock did not fit inside her anus, Shanta bai could not bear the pain. But she was helpless. Her master held her in such a vice-like grip that she was immobile. Thankfully his cock was slick with her juices and that only slightly mitigated the pain that jolted through her body as he violated her anus.

Subhash Thakur smiled an evil smile as he looked at Mangesh while brutally anal fucking his luscious wife.

He made sure that Shanta bai was also directly looking at her husband as she got torn apart.

Shanta bai was begining to lose consciousness from the pain but the moment her body began to go limp, Subhash Thakur gave a hard thrust into her anus and then after a dozen or so rapid thrusts he roared loudly and filled his half unconscious maid's anus with his seed.

A few jerks later, having ensured that every drop of his cum was inside his maid's anus, he pulled out from her battered butthole and just let her fall to the floor.

As Shanta bai collapsed on the floor, her master's semen leaking from her anus mixing with the dried semen already leaked into her thigh from her vagina, her naked body coated with sweat, her long jet black thigh-length fell around her like an untidy blanket. Her sobs (from the pain of the anal rape) mixed with her heavy breathing and senseless moans.

Subhash Thakur stood up, his fully naked 6ft 3inch, 110kgs muscular frame glistening with sweat and his slightly flaccid cock coated with a mix of his cum, his maid's juices and her anus dirt.

He looked down at his sexy sex slave, then smiled at her husband who stood mutely watching the scene, waiting for his master's instructions. Subhash bent down, grabbed a handful of his maid's luscious hair and dragged her across the floor towards his bedroom. He looked back at Mangesh and said "Napunsak, tu coffee aur nashta banakar rakh. Mein Teri biwi ke saath nahakar aata hoon" (Cuck sissy, keep my coffee and breakfast ready. I will bathe with you wife and come.)

Shanta's half unconscious brain could only process the pain from the hair pulling and the scraping of her naked body as her master dragged her along with the marble floor. She could not fathom that her master still had more lust for her after filling her twice in the past hour.

A few minutes later, Shanta bai felt the soothing warmth of a strong stream of water from the shower. This was one of the great perks that Subhash Thakur bestowed on her. Her own bathroom was a relatively simple hovel with a small, single tap. Her master's bathroom was a massive 1600 Sq ft room with bathtub, two showerheads, a marble bench in the shower area and two WCs. Additionally, Thakur kept the best lotions, oils, soaps and shampoos. He was very particular that Shanta bai keep her long hair healthy, shiny and smelling great.

Subhash Thakur sat back on the marble bench under the second showerhead lustfully watching his maid Shanta bai standing under the other showerhead a foot or two away, drenched under the water and washing her body. The imprint of his large hands was still visible on her throat where he had choked her earlier. His cock twitched back to life as his maid drenched her long hair and began to wash it with shampoo glancing at him sexily and smiling.

Thakur began to stroke his cock to full hardness watching this sexy submissive village woman, his personal fuck toy.

He said to Shanta bai, "idhar aa Randi aur Meri gaand Chaat" (Come here whore and lick my anus).

He lifted his legs onto the bench, opening his crotch and anus as Shanta bai crawled below him and began to lick his balls and anus. Thakur had always felt that this was one of life's greatest tactile pleasures. His cock sprang to full girth and length as his maid expertly massaged his anus rim and balls with her tongue. Thakur moaned loudly in pleasure, putting both hands on Shanta bai's wet head and pushing her face closer to his ball sack and anus.

Twenty minutes later, his cock sore and ready to release yet another load, he stood up from the bench and positioning Shanta bai below him, told her "abb hilakar nikaal de sab muth mera randi kuttiya" (now jerk me and take out all my cum whore bitch).

After countless such sessions over the past few years, Shanta bai expertly jerked, licked and sucked her master's cock, her tongue expectantly sticking out as she looked up at him, worshipping his cock until he moaned loudly exploding on her tongue and face. There wasn't much for him to excrete but Shanta bai greedily sucked and licked every drop, making her master's knees buck and squirm as she drained him. She remained kneeling below him, looking up at him awaiting his orders. She knew what came next.

A warm, clear stream of piss hit her face as her master's urinary system flushed itself into her face and body. Thakur moaned loudly looking down at his bitch whore as he pissed on her face.

Then he switched on the jets of the shower again and they washed and cleaned each other.

Shanta bai was lost in her reverie as she washed her face and remembered the events of the day. Her master than given her four loads of his cum over the past 11 hours. She knew it would not be the end for today.