Zara

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Greyhound bus would do it, leaving at ten pm. Not the best, but better than hitching with packs. When I got back to the room, naked female was awake but still under the cover.

"About across the street, my Mom will be seriously unhappy if I show up already legally married."

I sat on the edge of the bed, leaning for a kiss. "Lover, I am smart enough not to get between you and your mother. And I am not holding my breath waiting for a piece of paper."

She frowned, "You are not much help."

I made a suggestion. "Why don't you call her from here and tell her it was a terrific trip and you met a guy, a professor kind of guy, on the trail and might marry him."

She sat up and punched me, "A professor kind of guy."

She saw my hands coming for the fantastic boobs and dodged out of the way. "No tricks! Lie down there. You have to be able to say something intelligent to her."

I deviously dropped my clothes and lay down in the warm place where she had been. A long drag on the beer which had been resting in the little refrigerator was necessary. She looked suspiciously at my limpness but climbed up and settled on my legs with cell phone in hand.

"This better work, or you are toast!" I smiled as I thought to myself that Zara had not previously talked to her mother on the phone while sitting naked inches away from the almost husband's limp dick.

The connection was good. I could hear both ends of the conversation. Mom inquired about trail details. I frowned and mouthed, "Tell her."

"Mom, I need to tell you something. Something important. I met the nicest guy on the trail and we hiked together..."

Mom interrupted, "My god, did he attack you?"

"No, no, there was nothing like that. But he is a great guy, a professor kind of guy, and I think I might marry him."

"OMG, I can't believe this. Are you sure it isn't altitude affecting you?"

"No Mom, we are down in Independence and I'm still in love with him."

Zara was listening to more worry words from Mom, but noticed that my cock was growing. She frowned at me, "Bad boy!"

I smiled and willed the offending item to grow more. Zara's frown was replaced by a smile.

"Mom, Jeff is right here, Maybe you should say hello. He might be your son-in-law some day soon."

"Hello, this is Jeffrey Smith, I am happy to make your acquaintance, even if it is only over the phone."

"Are you treating my daughter nicely? This seems awfully fast. You haven't made her pregnant already, have you? No shotgun wedding?"

"Madelyn, Zara says she is taking her pills carefully. We love each other but don't need a baby right away."

Zara's fingers had made me very stiff and she was busy hitching forward and up and then quickly swallowing the shaft into her plump, dripping sex with a triumphant look at me.

"Well, that's at least a little bit of good news..." She launched into a barrage of questions about what we were going to do, where live, etc. It was my turn to smile and hand the phone back to the wayward daughter.

The very wayward daughter was laughing and bouncing on me. I said, "You're going to get it."

"What's that? Did he say what I think he said? Are the two of you having sex right now? I should have known..."

"Mom, he is doing me. I know we are bad, but I need to ask you a question. The county courthouse is right across the street. It would be so neat to have a marriage license issued here! Would you give me permission to do that?"

Silence on the line.

"Damn you, Zara, I love you so much and you keep pulling these surprises..." Mom's voice was soft and you could tell she was crying.

"Thank you, thank you. I promise we will have a regular wedding in the backyard. This is just to make us legal. You don't want your daughter living in sin, do you?"

"Oh, you are so terrible and I love you!" The line went dead.

The last minute drama had taken all the starch out of me. I held out my arms and now the daughter was crying. After a few minutes, I decided some action was required to dry up tears.

"Let's find the laundromat while we are here. Better than Bishop." I started pulling dirty things out of my pack.

"What about across the street?"

"Was that consent you got from your mom?"

Zara beat on me. "If I call her back, she will say we should wait at least until I get home."

"You want me to decide, don't you?"

She had my arm, paying no attention to the mess on the floor. She was strong from the trip, but so was I. Nothing was happening until I relaxed and her lips crashed into mine. I pulled the body tight.

If I walked us across the street, her mother would brand me as an impulsive bum stealing her precious daughter. If we waited until her house, I would be typed as an accommodating wimp. An alternative was needed.

I started taking clothes off the fine body. She tried to resist, but I was determined. Soon, she was on her back, all the charms showing and eyes wide in question marks.

As my underwear hit the floor, I said in my lowest dominant voice, "I have a solution."

It didn't take much imagination for her to realize that she wasn't going to find out the solution until my cock was welcomed home. She tried to look tough, but I stared her down. It's hard for a naked woman to look tough lying on her back on a bed.

"No, you can't." She was smiling and made a happy noise as I slid in place. I realized our sex would be better if she knew the solution.

"We are flying your mother to a fancy hotel in Reno, where there will be a wedding."

Zara screamed, "Oh Jeff, I love you!" Her orgasm went on for a long time. I turned us over and she sat up.

"I knew you were the one!"

12