Zarya Pt. 02 Ch. 07-12

Story Info
Zarya relaxes in bed. Travels to new job location.
3k words
4.5
1.3k
1
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Once the trash was taken care of, Zarya washed her hands and headed to the bedroom. It did not feel like sleep would be coming anytime soon, but she needed to at least relax before her big day at the new store.

She pulled back the covers on her queen sized bed, and got comfortable. She kept her phone close, doomscrolling through social media for a couple of hours before she became numb. She opened her messaging apps to see if anyone was online, but it appeared that everyone was heading to bed themselves. I wonder if Callen is awake... Oh, who are you kidding? He's probably still delivering food, anyway. She tucked her phone underneath her pillow and closed her eyes.

No matter how hard she tried to shake it, Zarya kept replaying the evening's event. Callen had been polite, of course, but she had not even saved his number. She debated on whether the younger man meant what he said about enjoying the view of her bent over. Just the thought of him eyeing her body gave her chills. She could already feel her nipples getting hard from just thinking about it, and she unconsciously placed her left hand on one of her breasts and gave it a squeeze. A warm feeling flooded her body, and she moaned quietly as her head tilted back and forth.

Any doubts, any guilt, any distractions eventually departed--Zarya was now lost in the moment. Her right hand began caressing her hips and thighs, while her left continued pinching and squeezing at her heavy breasts. No one else was there, but it was as if his presence still lingered--his eyes still penetrating her. She wished he could see her now, frazzled and squirming in her bed.

Zarya's mind continued to wander. She imagined he was standing in her doorway, slowly unzipping his pants, with a bulge visible in his boxers. Gradually, her hands wandered underneath her clothes. The skin contact was almost enough to make her orgasm, as she had so much built-up tension. Her left hand twisted her nipples, and her right wound its way closer to her clit. She was already damp with wantonness, so her fingers easily slid between her lips towards her pulsing clit. Zarya's entire body shook as her middle finger gently circled around the hard, wet nub. Her nails were now digging slightly into her pale breast. Her body was losing control and she needed to hold onto something as the waves of pleasure began washing over her.

In the corner of her mind, the silhouette was now stroking himself, and moaning quietly at the sight before him. He started slowly, just teasing himself. But, as Zarya began ruffling under her clothes, he picked up his pace. She arched her back as she envisioned the pre-cum pooling at the tip of his hard dick. It had been so long since she had tasted some. Her middle and ring finger now slid slowly but firmly into her soppy opening. Her face was burning so much, she could feel it spread as wide as her ears. She braced herself by grabbing a fistful of blanket as she humped her fingers faster. A guttural groan emerged as her hips bucked through a full body orgasm. She could feel the electricity from the tip of her head to the tips of her toes and fingers.

As the feeling mellowed and dissipated, so did Zarya's fantasy of what could have been, and she drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8

By the time Zarya's alarm went off, she had already been up for an hour. She decided to do her makeup since she still had time to kill. She usually kept it pretty simple--some foundation, eyeliner, and eyeshadow. She chose some colors from her cool palette, which were her favorite hues. While she did not find it necessary for a woman to wear makeup in the workplace, it still gave her a boost of confidence that she was going to need on her first day. Once she was finished adding some earthy greens to her eyes, she pulled her hair up into a messy bun and brushed her teeth. She straightened her grey work polo and black slacks before leaving the bathroom.

As she headed to the front door to place her small makeup bag into her duffel, she did a quick scan of the open kitchen to recall if there was anything else she needed to pack or do before she left. Hmm... I have everything I need, but I should probably take the trash out so I don't need to worry about that when I get back... she thought. Before grabbing it, she donned her favorite hoodie for good luck. It was a black zip-up hoodie with Snorlax on it. It always made her feel comfortable and cozy.

She turned to the rubbish bin, but before she could start tying up the plastic corners, she saw the receipt with Callen's number written on it laying at the top. Oh, that's right... She tugged at the idea of just tossing it, but it seemed impolite to throw it away after what she did lastnight. Then again, remembering that made it more awkward, somehow. She compromised with a quick picture of it from her phone, not promising herself that she would actually text him, before gathering up the trash bag and her duffel.

Zarya's black and lime skater shoes crunched over the gravel on the pavement as she strolled to the large dumpsters to drop off the trash. Conveniently her compact car was parked next to one, so she rounded the front of while she unlocked the doors. She took a deep breath of fresh autumn air before tossing her bag into the car, then slipping into the driver's seat.

She buckled her seatbelt and plugged her phone into the aux jack. Time for some jams, she smiled. Music was one of her favorite things in the world. It could often express things she had trouble putting into words, and could change any mood instantaneously. She put on her Repeats playlist so she would not have to worry about skipping anything while driving, and started up the engine. She closed her eyes briefly and said a silent prayer before gathering up the courage to back up and drive away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

As the parking lot came into sight, Zarya's stomach started bunching into knots. She gripped the steering wheel tightly as she turned into a parking spot far from the front door. There were only two other cars there--Roger and Ethan's, she assumed. They must already be inside, she noted as she glanced at the empty vehicles. Well, no need to keep them waiting! She tucked her hair behind her ears, pulled the keys from the ignition, and grabbed her phone from the dash.

As she approached the front door, she saw a young smiling face glance up at her from a crouched position from inside. He waved and raised a finger to tell her he would unlock the door in just a moment. As he stood, Zarya noticed that he was close to her height, average build, and had a nice ass. Not now--focus! she sighed and shook her head.

"Nice hoodie," he grinned. "You're Zarya?"

"Yep--and thanks--Ethan?" she smiled.

"The one and only! I take it Snorlax is your favorite Pokémon?"

"Yeah," she said sheepishly. "Who doesn't love a big, sleepy, cuddly creature?"

He let out a short laugh, "Guess you're right, but I can't even choose a favorite. I've been a bit out of touch with the game since I was a kid. Anyway, come on in so we can show you around!"

Zarya blushed a little, but nodded and began following Ethan through the store. His ass looks even cuter up close, she thought, watching him casually walk to the office. Before they could open the door, a middle-aged man popped his head out of the office.

"Zarya!" he stuck out his hand in greeting. "It's nice to have you here. I've heard so many good things about you."

"Thank you," she smiled while shaking his hand, and felt her stress levels lower slightly. "It's an honor to be here."

"Well, it's tag day, as you know, which is one reason why we've had you come on this particular day. We figured it would give you a chance to become acquainted with where everything's located, and give us a chance to chat while we work."

"Multitasking at its finest," she grinned. She loved tag day. Most people hated getting up earlier than usual and hanging the new sale tags throughout the store, but she found the repetitive process quite cathartic.

"Here's a stack of signs for you and Ethan to split. I'm sorry that there's only two of you, but I've got some courses to burn through while I have the time. If you need anything, though, the office is always open!"

"I appreciate it," she replied, taking the large stack of monthly and weekly tags in her arms.

"Come on, then. I'll show you where the lockers are, then we can grab carts from he back room so we can get started," Ethan motioned towards the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10

As they strolled to the back of the store, Ethan started pointing out different departments throughout the store. "Normally one of us takes the front, and the other takes the back, but we'll work nearer each other so we have a chance to chat about everything."

"Sounds great," Zarya said calmly, appreciating the fact that they were making sure to make the most of their time before customers came into the store, but also that she would be working with such an attractive guy. She drank in his figure as they walked. His hair was within acceptable length according to company standards, but she noticed it was more casual and shaggy than most people in a leadership position. She also recognized that he had the same brand of shoes as her, and that his pants had a more relaxed fit than she was used to seeing their peers have. He definitely had a bit of a grunge feel about him, which made her feel quite comfortable in a nostalgic sense.

"Here we are," he waved a fob over the door sensor to let them in the back room. "Oh, shit, we need to get you one of these--eh, sorry if the language bothers you," he paused hesitantly.

"All good. I don't give a fuck what you say, as long as it's not in front of customers," Zarya smiled.

"Oh, so you're one of the cool ones," he offered his hand out in a fist-bump as he half-smiled.

"Did you think I was wearing that hoodie for my figure?" she laughed as their fists collided.

"Heh--you got me there!" he smirked before continuing. "But let me give you a grand tour so you know where everything is before we start hanging."

They walked side by side as they started circling clockwise around the shelves. Everything was well-organized, but she started to make mental notes of things that could be consolidated further. As she looked up at a high shelf, she bumped into Ethan as he had stopped walking suddenly.

"Oof--sorry!" she quickly exclaimed. Her boob had made contact with his arm, and she felt her cheeks turning pink in a matter of seconds.

"Oh--it's ok!" he paused. "I didn't hurt you did I?" he said quietly, carefully glimpsing at her chest.

"Hurt--no! No, I'm fine..." she laughed nervously. She could feel her nipples growing hard from the interaction.

"Good," he smiled while averting his eyes. "Uh--so I stopped to show you this."

They were now in the far left corner of the store. There was just enough room for the two of them to squeeze in between some smaller shelving that had special bins for recycling. Zarya's breathing halted as they stood there together reading the labels. Her chest was still tingling from where he had hit it, and she was feeling self-conscious after he had glanced at them.

"...but, yeah, that's about it," his voice emerged through the fog.

Zarya finally took a breath, and quickly covered it with a question. "Uh--awkward thing to bring up just now, but that was a long car ride. Where are the bathrooms?"

"Oh! You're in luck," he pointed to the remaining corner they had not explored. "If you're out on the floor, there are bathrooms just on the other side of this wall. But,if you don't want to walk all the way out there, there's this single-use bathroom for employees."

"Oh, that's nice. We don't have anything like this at my home store."

"Yeah, it's pretty convenient for us. Anyway, I'll grab a couple carts and head out and meet you on the other side?"

"Thanks," she smiled, and quickly headed to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11

Once she was out of sight, and had closed the door, Zarya took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The slight tingling from the pain had radiated throughout her chest, and both of her nipples were now rock hard. With every breath she took she could feel pressure building, and her clit growing hot. What is my problem? It was just an accident...

She leaned over the sink and turned on the faucet for some cold water. Get it together, she said internally before splashing some on her face. As the chilly water trickled down her skin, some dripped into her cleavage, which made her nipples firm up even more. She shivered and moaned softly. By now, her face was not the only thing that was damp. Furthermore, she could feel her clit pulsating. It always seemed to have a mind of its own. Her knees grew weak, and she knew she would have to sit down.

Zarya pulled her pants down past her thick thighs and sat on the toilet. She relieved herself, and groaned as she used the bidet to rinse herself off. The vibrations from the warm water amplified the already-sensitive clit. Her mind began wandering, and she could almost feel her chest rubbed against Ethan's arm, again. She remembered how he smiled when he noticed her hard nipples, and she wondered if it excited him, too.

She could not resist anymore. After hanging the sprayer back on the wall, she leaned back and slid her right hand between her legs. Her middle finger wedged its way between her pussy lips and began circling her wet clit. It craved so much attention that she almost orgasmed from simply touching it.

It did not take much effort before her body was on fire and her eyes were rolling back. Her left hand urgently grabbed at her breast through her shirt, as her right desperately rubbed at her nub. She alternated between sliding two fingers firmly into her soaked vagina, and using them to pinch and jack off her clit. The pressure kept building with every pinch and push--it took all of her willpower not to scream as a burst of energy started from her navel and spread throughout her entire body.

She slumped for a moment and took a few deep breaths before patting herself dry and getting up to wash her hands thoroughly. I hope I didn't take too long... she worried. As she looked down at her hands, she gasped as she realized her shift had gotten wet from the face-splashing and her hand grabbing at her chest. Why did I hang up my hoodie before coming back here? she groaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12

After double-checking her makeup and hair (and failing at drying off the shirt with paper towels), Zarya headed out to the floor where Ethan was waiting for her. Upon looking up and seeing her wet shirt, he raised an eyebrow. "Everything ok?"

"Oh, this?" she fanned her shirt casually. "I, uh, had to splash some water on my face, and got some on me in the process."

"I see..." he said quietly and looked away, seeming unconvinced. "Well, I went ahead and divided the stacks up," he patted one of the carts beside him.

"Thanks!" Zarya said, relieved that he changed the subject so quickly. She grabbed a section of the tags from the cart and started visually scanning the shelves for their locations.

The next hour passed rather quickly, as the two supervisors discussed the different departments, and the others that worked there. Apparently there were three other employees. One worked full time in the morning, another worked full time during the evenings, and the third worked part-time. The part-timer rotated shifts, ensuring that the others had scheduled days off--it put a lot of pressure on Roger and Ethan if anyone became ill or needed a vacation.

"The old company refused to give me a promotion, but Roger is a real stand-up guy," the young man said begrudgingly. "I couldn't just leave him because of the money. Thankfully when your company bought us out, I got a raise at least."

"That's good to hear. It's hard to find a job where you can be appreciated. Randy, at my store, always showed his appreciation for his employees, which is why I stuck around, too," Zarya empathized. "Hopefully as the store grows, a better opportunity will come up."

"Yeah, I hope so. I practically run this store when Roger isn't here," he smirked. "It's a lot of work, but we're all like family--and I mean that genuinely--none of that toxic pizza party shit."

Zarya busted out laughing at his comment. "What, you don't like pizza?" she nudged his arm with her elbow.

"Ok, ok... we do get pizza sometimes, but the boss knows we actually love it," he smiled. "And be careful with that arm!" he raised an eyebrow at her. "We don't need anymore accidents."

Zarya's cheeks started turning pink. Why's he still thinking about that...? "Alright. You're right," she took a deep breath before continuing in an exaggerated serious voice. "I'm supposed to be the prime example of customer service, efficiency, and safety while I'm here."

Ethan's green eyes twinkled as he let out a loud laugh. "Listen, if you think you're so efficient, whoever finishes their tags first gets free lunch."

"Alright. Bet," Zarya smiled as they both quietly went back to the task at hand. Maybe this won't be so bad after all.